其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新百伦三方联名MT580新街头主义_新百伦旗舰店|New Balance|新百伦574|新百伦中国官网新百伦资讯
欢迎光临本店!
客服:在线QQ(8:30-22:00)
新百伦三方联名MT580新街头主义
新百伦三方联名MT580新街头主义从美式越野跑鞋到街头潮流符号,580玩出了独特的街头风格。今季的新配色将洒脱的街头生活方式融入其中,加入绿与黄、卡其与青绿等鲜明的撞色元素,极具创造力,让580再次成为街头潮流中不可或缺的符号。
第11代在配色上所获的好评,仅次于第2代。此番鞋款整体配色打破原先配色规律,并进行再融合,将深浅色调进行拼接创造出更丰富的视觉效果,鞋舌标识将椭圆形Logo改回初期的白布标,内笼的配色也更具视觉冲击力,整体品质最为上乘,这也让越来越多用家开始重新关注三方联名MT580。更多资讯,尽在NB官网:
工作时间:8:30-22:00在线QQ:
All rights reserved
本商店顾客个人信息将不会被泄漏给其他任何机构和个人本商店logo和图片都已经申请保护,不经授权不得使用 有任何购物问题请联系我们在线客服 | 工作时间:周一至周五 8:00-18:00 &v4.8.5&&& > &怒火街头2插曲名字及歌词
怒火街头2插曲名字及歌词
编辑:lily&&日期:&&
导语:随着这几天怒火街头的上映,在播出几天时间就大获好评,大家应该都很喜欢听怒火街头2第一集和第二季的插曲吧!下面来给大家介绍怒火街头2插曲名字及歌词是什么?
  歌词名字:Rolling&In&The&Deep  Adele  There's&a&fire&starting&in&my&heart  Reaching&a&fever&pitch  it's&bringing&me&out&the&dark  Finally&I&can&see&you&crystal&clear  Go&head&and&sell&me&out  and&I'll&lay&your&shit&bare  See&how&I&leave&with&every&piece&of&you  Don't&underestimate&the&things&that&I&will&do  There's&a&fire&starting&in&my&heart  Reaching&a&fever&pitch  and&it's&bring&me&out&the&dark  The&scars&of&your&love&remind&me&of&us  They&keep&me&thinking&that&we&almost&had&it&all  The&scars&of&your&love&they&leave&me&breathless  I&can't&help&feeling  We&could&have&had&it&all  Rolling&in&the&deep  You&had&my&heart&inside&of&your&hand  And&you&played&it  To&the&beat  Baby&I&have&no&story&to&be&told  But&I've&heard&one&of&you,  and&I'm&gonna&make&your&head&burn  Think&of&me&in&the&depths&of&your&despair  Making&a&home&down&there,  reminds&you&of&the&home&we&shared  The&scars&of&your&love&remind&me&of&us  They&keep&me&thinking&that&we&almost&had&it&all  The&scars&of&your&love&they&leave&me&breathless  I&can't&help&feeling  We&could&have&had&it&all  Rolling&in&the&deep  You&had&my&heart&inside&of&your&hand  And&you&played&it  To&the&beat  We&could&have&had&it&all  Rolling&in&the&deep  You&had&my&heart&inside&of&your&hand  But&you&played&it  With&the&beat  Throw&your&soul&through&every&open&door  Count&your&blessings&to&find&what&you&look&for  Turned&my&sorrow&into&treasured&gold  You&pay&me&back&in&kind&and&reap&just&what&you&sow  We&could&have&had&it&all  We&could&have&had&it&all  It&all,&it&all&it&all,  We&could&have&had&it&all  Rolling&in&the&deep  You&had&my&heart&inside&of&your&hand  And&you&played&it  To&the&beat  We&could&have&had&it&all  Rolling&in&the&deep  You&had&my&heart&inside&of&your&hand  But&you&played&it,played&it,&played&it,played&it  To&the&beat&&
我也说一句...
还没有网友对此资讯发表评论!
最近大家喜欢看的
热门关键字电视剧怒火街头插曲英文歌名字,_百度知道
电视剧怒火街头插曲英文歌名字,
提问者采纳
有好多啊 《answer》《rolling in the deep》《someone like you》《lovesong》《The rose》
其他类似问题
怒火街头的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询