i like s__ music.横线上填sc开头的单词什么单词

根据句意写出正确的单词完成句子.(横线上补单词)连着横线的字母是单词的开头_百度知道
根据句意写出正确的单词完成句子.(横线上补单词)连着横线的字母是单词的开头
15.Don't worry.There is n_______ wrong with your computer.16.No one can p_______ flowers in the park.17.My parents are b_______ teachers.18.What would you like to drink,orange j_______ or some tea?19.Children's day is a h_______ for all the children in the world.21.The Chinese people are very f_______, I think.22.I can s_______ a little English and I hope I can help you.23.I want to take No.6 Bus.But where is the s_______ ?24.They are going to Beijing by t_______ 25.I want to buy some bananas.Let's go to the fruit s_______ 27.How many kilos of meat w_______ you like?28.There is no food in the fridge.Can you go s_______ with me?29.Do you know the a_______ to the question?30.The box is e_______ .There's nothing in it.31.No one can help you now.You must help y_______ 32.I don't often get his l_______ ,but i often write to him.33.There are sixty m_______ in an hour.35.He often tells us funny stories to make us l_______ 36.On rainy days I often s_______ at home and listen to music.38.They are in d_______ grades,but they are in the same school.40.I love NBA and basketball is my f_______ sport.41.A k_______ is a room for cooking.44.The little boy can't speak English w_______ .45.Last night Li Ping f_______ asleep late.46.Kevin runs f_______ than Dave.47.Candy is stronger this year.She can l_______ some heavy weights.48.伐工侈惶侬耗畴同川括Holly w_______ up at half past seven yesterday morning.49.What is the highest mountain in the w_______ ?50.I came from Guangdong p_______ .
如果我满意的话我追加30分.!!速度来哦``
提问者采纳
15.nothing16.pick17.both18.juice19.holiday21.friendly22.speak23.stop24.train25.store27.would28.shopping29.answer30.empty31.yourself32.letters33.minutes35.laugh36.stay38.different4伐工侈惶侬耗畴同川括0.favourate41.kitchen44.well45.fell46.faster47.lift48.waked49.world50.province
提问者评价
十分感谢``不过你那48的wake的过去式应该是woke不管怎样.谢谢你!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
15.nothing 16.pick 17.both 18.juice 19.holiday 21.friendly 22.speak 23.stop 24.train 25.store 27.would 28.shopping 29伐工侈惶侬耗畴同川括.answer 30.empty 31.yourself 32.letters 33.minutes 35.laugh 36.stay 38.different 40.favourate 41.kitchen 44.well 45.fell 46.faster 47.lift 48.waked
完成句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空格只填1个单词。
&&&&&& The Auto Show, which is being held right now in Beijing, has risen to the top ranks of global auto industry events, as China has become the world's biggest auto market.For many Chinese youngsters, having a car has become a new lifestyle reflecting freedom and success
&&&&&& First, there is the thrill of individual mobility and freedom, going from one place to another in their own time, and on their own terms.
&&&&&& &I I I can't imagine not having a car,& Hou Mingxin, 39, owner of two cars, told the Financial Times.
&&&&&& And these youngsters don't just want freedom through car ownership, but also a larger social circle.Thanks to the Internet, car owners can band together for leisure activities, such as going strawberry picking in the countryside.It is an activity that many car lovers would never have attempted without the benefits of a car.
&&&&&& In China, the car is also a status symbol.&It's an opportunity to declare personal success,& said Michael Dunne, a Shanghai-based managing director of J.D.Power and Associates, an auto industry group.&The small, environmentally-friendly models are not best sellers in China.The Chinese are crazy about big cars, a symbol of achievement,& said Dunne.
&&&&&& Thanks to a growing middle-class, and an increasingly developed network of roads, the number of car owners in China is rapidly increasing. China last year replaced the US and became the world's largest car market with 13.6 million vehicles sold.
&&&&&& But the car craze(狂热) has raised environmental and traffic concerns. Many worry that car emissions could take pollution to a new level. Heavy traffic also troubles many Chinese cities.
&&&&&& China is discovering the romance of the road just as developed countries seem to have lost it. “The younger generation in mature markets is unwilling to buy cars, especially in Europe and Japan,& says Klaus Paur, of TNS Auto in Shanghai.
&&&&&& In developed countries, owning a car can be expensive, with the parking fees car insurance and various taxes, said a 2008 article in US magazine Newsweek.
&&&&&& &Having a car is so 20th century,& Kimiyuki Suda, a young white collar worker from Tokyo told Newsweek.He mostly uses subways and trains.&It's not inconvenient at all.&
点击展开完整题目
科目:高中英语
来源:学年度江苏省海门中学高二下学期期中考试卷
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。 In the United States, engineering is a profession that has been dominated(支配)historically by men. Even today, it's still true that few women become civil or chemical or mechanical(机械的) engineers, but that's something www.EngineerGirl.org aims to change. Young women who visit the web site can find out about a great career choice they might not have considered. "Women are very much underrepresented in engineering and in engineering education programs and then of course, down the road, in the engineering workforce. So only about 20 percent of engineering undergraduate degrees go to women, and then only about nine percent of working engineers are women." Mary Mattis is the National Academy of Engineering, says the EngineerGirl website aims to reach young women around ages 11 through 14, when they are just getting old enough to start thinking about their futures. "We know from the research that middle-school girls are at a critical(关键的)point in their lives, and that it's a time when we need to reach them, both with an understanding, increasing their awareness of interesting fields in engineering, what a wonderful productive and exciting career you can have as an engineer. But we also need to reach them at that time because you have to take certain courses, and you can't start thinking about taking those courses when you're a junior in high school." Engineering is a demanding course of study ---there is a lot of science and mathematics, for many girls and even boys, that can be challenging. But Ms. Mattis says that the EngineerGirl website stresses that engineering can also be fun and exciting. "It's about designing things. It's about changing the world for people. It's about making a difference. And, in addition, you can make a good living, you can be independent economically by becoming an engineer. All of those things are messages that girls need to get." While most engineers go into traditional fields such as mechanical and electrical engineering, the EngineerGirl site also highlights unusual engineering careers in fields such as sports engineering and --- believe it or not --- chocolate engineering. "There's a section called 'why be an engineer,' and that talks about the many opportunities and increasingly different opportunities like with bio-engineering and environmental engineering, some fields that might appeal to girls who want to make a difference or have a meaning for their careers beyond earning an income." Even if you are not a girl in the target age group, there’s a lot of interesting information on the site, including biographies(传记)of some notable(显著的)women engineers.Title&: Website(1)______ Girls to learn EngineeringPresent (2)_____
for the engineering profession in the USAThe majority
of men take up the profession throughout(3)
______, while only a small number of women work as engineers.(4)_____ of the
websiteTo&
make& young& women (5)_____ of
interesting& fields& in engineering and what productivity and(6)_____ the career of being engineers can
bring them.(7)_____ of being
engineers* It can be
fun and exciting.* It can(8)_____ the world for people.* You can make
a good living.* You can gain
economic(9)_____ by becoming an &&&&&&&&&&&engineer.Other fields concerning engineering&Various
opportunities are talked about like bio-engineering and engineering (10)
_____ to sports, and even chocolate
点击展开完整题目
来源:学年安徽泗县双语中学高一下学期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。请将答案写在答题纸上的相应位置。(每空1词) The Chinese are very generous(慷慨大方的) when it comes to educating their children. Some parents send their children to the best schools or even abroad to England, the US or Australia, regardless of how much this costs. Many also want their children to take extra-curriculum activities where they either learn a musical instrument or ballet, or other classes that will give them a head start in life. The Chinese believe that the more expensive an education is, the better it is, so parents often spend unreasonable amount of money on education. Even poor couples buy a computer for their son or daughter.However, what most parents fail to see is that the best education they can give their children is usually very cheap. Parents can see that their children' they will usually be skilled in some areas while poor in others. What most parents fail to realize though, is that today's children lack self-respect and self-confidence.The problem is that parents are only educating their children on how to take multiple-choice tests and how to study effectively. They are not teaching them the most important skills they need to be confident, happy and clever.Parents can help achieve this by teaching their children practical skills like cooking, sewing and other housework.Teaching a child to cook will improve many of the skills that he will need later in life. Cooking demands patience and time. It is an enjoyable but difficult experience. A good cook always tries to improve his cooking, so he will learn to work hard and gradually finish his job successfully. The result, a well-cooked dinner, will give a child a lot of satisfaction and confidence.An old machine such as a broken radio or TV set that you give your child as a toy may make him curious and arouse his interest. If he will spend hours looking at it, your child might become an engineer when he grows up. Such activities do more than teach a
but rather they teach them to think, and to use their minds. This is much more important than learning by reading a book.TitleHow Chinese
Parents Should 【小题1】________
Their ChildrenCommon practiceBeing 【小题2】_________ with money when it comes to education.Sending them to
the best schools or 【小题3】__________. Taking
extra-curriculum activities so as to 【小题4】__________ a head start in life.Spending more
money than they can afford on education.Bad resultsChildren's lacking
in self-respect and【小题5】___________.Suggested 【小题6】__________Teaching their
children practical skills, which are of the greatest【小题7】____________.Cooking.Sewing.Other housework.【小题8】__________ a
broken radio or TV.【小题9】_______
resultsTo make the
children hardworking and confident.To enable them to 【小题10】____________ and to use their minds.
点击展开完整题目
来源:2010年江苏省南京市金陵中学高三上学期期中考试英语试题
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填放最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome ) is a medical condition caused by HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), a virus which damages people’s natural defenses against disease. So far, no cure has been found for it.In the early mid-1980s, while other parts of the world were beginning to deal with the serious disease, Asia remained relatively unaffected by this newly discovered health problem. By the early 1990s, however, HIV and AIDS had hit several Asian countries, and by the end of that decade, HIV was spreading rapidly in many areas of the continent. Today, HIV and AIDS are a growing problem in every region of Asia. The latest statistics produced by UNAIDS suggest that in 2008, over 5 million people were living with HIV or AIDS in Asia.Various factors cause the spread of HIV, including poverty, inequality, unequal status of women, cultural myths about sex and high levels of migration(移民). Although it’s useful to understand the situation of AIDS in Asia as a whole, each country in the region faces a different situation. In Cambodia and Thailand, there has been evidence of declines in HIV infection levels. In Indonesia, Pakistan and Vietnam, meanwhile, the number of people living with HIV has rapidly increased. In China, the number of people newly infected with HIV and AIDS is also rising although at a much slower pace.Much improvement is needed to prevent HIV and AIDS around Asia. New guidelines and policy documents have been continually issued over the years. Most of the successful programs do have at least three features in common. Firstly, these programs encourage HIV and AIDS education among the general population to teach people how to avoid infection and to face discrimination. Secondly, they are every practical and they involve the infected people themselves in program design and implementation(实施). Last but not least, strong leadership is essential for HIV prevention. If all of the leaders truly committed themselves to this cause, them a great many lives would be saved.Overview of HIV and AIDS in AsiaThe (【小题1】)&&&&&&of AIDSHIV, a virus(【小题2】)&&&&&&&the body’s immune system.The past situation◇In the
early mid-1980s, with other parts of the world troubledwith the serious disease, Asia remained(【小题3】)&&&&&&&unaffected by this newly discovered health problem.◇In the
early 1990s, HIV and AIDS(【小题4】)&&&&&only
several Asian countries, but HIV was spreading rapidly in the next 10 years
in Asia.The (【小题5】)&&&&&&situation◇AIDS/HIV is
a growing problem in every region, over 5 millions people living (【小题6】)&&&&HIV or AIDS.◇Asian courtiers
are facing(【小题7】)&&&&&&situations
today.The improvement to prevent HIV and AIDS including
three (【小题8】)&&&&&&&&most of the successful programs have in common◇(【小题9】)&&&&&&&people
to be educated about how to avoid infection and face discrimination.◇being
practical and getting the infected people.(【小题10】)&&&&&&&&in the program design and implementation.◇Leaders’
taking an active part in the cause.&
点击展开完整题目
来源:2010年江苏省范集中学高一下学期期末考试英语卷
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空一词。Most people who travel from China to the US find that,despite having studied English for years,they have to “re—learn” it upon arriving. Words that we learned in English classes are not pronounced the same way here.To truly be part of the “melting pot”,fluency(流利)in English is not enough.You need an accent to stand out. When I first came to the US for graduate school,1 was a nervous foreigner.I felt so out of place that I wanted to hide everything about me that was “different”.To talk like an American became one of my goals. During my first term as a teaching assistant(TA),my students complained(抱怨) they could not understand me.I learned later from a study that this complaint was common among US students with an international TA.It is called the “Oh, no!” syndrome (情绪、举动):“Oh,no! Not another international TA,and not that accent again!’’ So I imitated(模仿)the way native speakers talk and,over time,I made such good progress that American friends started to praise my English as having “almost no accent’’.I took this as a sign of my success.Ever since.people have often mistaken me for someone from many places:the Midwest,the West Coast,China,Japan,South Korea.Most frequently,people think I am from California. Suddenly,conformity (一致) was no longer a praise:If I talk like an American,am I still Chinese? If I lose my Chinese accent,do I also lose my cultural identity? Am I denying(否认)my past by being absorbed into(沉浸于)a new culture? Now I realize that a person’s accent is a permanent(永久的)record of their past cultural experience and it is a mark of one’s experience and exposure to different cultures.As a fourth-year student in the US,I am no longer a nervous foreigner.My nervousness has been replaced by a desire to hold on to my cultural origins.Now I consciously(有意识地)add some Chinese “accent” when I speak.I do not wish to speak “perfect” English because I am proud of who I am.&&My Feeling of
Speaking English in AmericaTimeSupporting
detailsAt the (71) ______I have to relearn English (72) ______ arriving
there, for my pronunciations of words are (73) ______ from native speakers.My students complained that I couldn’t make
myself (74)______.During my stayI made great (75) ______ in spoken English by imitating
the (76) ______ native speakers talk.People often (77) ______ me for someone from
the Midwest,the West Coast,China, California and so on.&&NowI think it necessary to keep my (78) ______
origins.I often add some Chinese “accent” consciously
when (79) ______ English because I am (80) ______ of being a Chinese.
点击展开完整题目
来源:2011届江苏省南京师大附中高三学情调研考试英语卷
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空格只填1个单词。 The Auto Show, which is being held right now in Beijing, has risen to the top ranks of global auto industry events, as China has become the world's biggest auto market.For many Chinese youngsters, having a car has become a new lifestyle reflecting freedom and success First, there is the thrill of individual mobility and freedom, going from one place to another in their own time, and on their own terms. "I I I can't imagine not having a car," Hou Mingxin, 39, owner of two cars, told the Financial Times. And these youngsters don't just want freedom through car ownership, but also a larger social circle.Thanks to the Internet, car owners can band together for leisure activities, such as going strawberry picking in the countryside.It is an activity that many car lovers would never have attempted without the benefits of a car. In China, the car is also a status symbol."It's an opportunity to declare personal success," said Michael Dunne, a Shanghai-based managing director of J.D.Power and Associates, an auto industry group."The small, environmentally-friendly models are not best sellers in China.The Chinese are crazy about big cars, a symbol of achievement," said Dunne. Thanks to a growing middle-class, and an increasingly developed network of roads, the number of car owners in China is rapidly increasing. China last year replaced the US and became the world's largest car market with 13.6 million vehicles sold. But the car craze(狂热) has raised environmental and traffic concerns. Many worry that car emissions could take pollution to a new level. Heavy traffic also troubles many Chinese cities. China is discovering the romance of the road just as developed countries seem to have lost it. “The younger generation in mature markets is unwilling to buy cars, especially in Europe and Japan," says Klaus Paur, of TNS Auto in Shanghai. In developed countries, owning a car can be expensive, with the parking fees car insurance and various taxes, said a 2008 article in US magazine Newsweek. "Having a car is so 20th century," Kimiyuki Suda, a young white collar worker from Tokyo told Newsweek.He mostly uses subways and trains."It's not inconvenient at all."
点击展开完整题目
来源:年安徽毫州涡阳二中高二下学期期末英语试卷
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后图表中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空只填一个单词。Bored at school now?& How do you think it will look in the future? Last week, about 600 teenagers in the U.S. imagined a future changed by technology in which their lessons are taught by robots and they learn about celebrities (名人)and alien(外星人)languages. According to a survey published last week by the U.S. ,Internet service provider American Online(AOL), only one in 100 thinks that in the future they will walk the rest believe they will use jet packs, and hover boards(滑板) as everyday transport. All the participants(参与者)of the survey are teenagers born into the Internet age. The study is to show how the first cyber (网络的)generation dream about a future life created by advanced technology. Most believe there will still be schools to go to, but that technology will play an increasingly important role in learning. The 600 teens surveyed think there will still be teachers, but 37 percent imagine them to be robots. Some 24 percent believe that teachers will still be human but they will have inter-changeable microchips so that one person can teach all subjects. More than one in two believe hover boarding will be popular, while one-third say that wearing rocket boots will be their favorite activity. Another third think jet packs will be popular. Nearly 30 percent think playing football and bike-riding will remain popular. When it comes to the curriculum(课程), they think future generations will be learning about robot building(63 percent), alien languages(47 percent) celebrities(26 percent) and R’n’B music(22 percent). Children will wear virtual(虚拟的)reality helmets(头盔) to bring lessons to life, say 40 percent, while over 20 percent believe they will not need lessons because microchips implanted(植入)in their head will send relevant information into the brain. Matt Whyman, adviser to the chief medical officer on youth issues of AOL, said: “ The kids seem very aware of the liberation qualities of technology.”Title ( 1 )_________schoolChanges in the way of (2)___traveling At present, most
students walk to school. In the future, students will use jet packs, and
hover boards.Changes in the way of& (3)______In the future,
robots will (4)_______ as teachers and human teachers should be (5)_________
with inter-changeable microchips so that one person can teach all subjects.Changes in the way of (6)_______Virtual reality
helmets can bring (7) ________ lessons to them and with the help of
microchips implanted in their head, they will not need lessons.&Changes in& (8)_______Most students will
(9)_______ hover boarding, wearing rocket boots and jet packs while a small (10)_______
of students think playing football and bike-riding will remain popular.&
点击展开完整题目
来源:学年江苏省兴化市文正实验学校高二上学期10月月度检测英语卷
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后图表中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空只能填1个单词。Most people feel lonely sometimes, but it usually only lasts between a few minutes and a few hours. This kind of loneliness is not serious. In fact, it is quite normal. For some people, though, loneliness can last for years. Now researchers say there are three different types of loneliness. The first kind of loneliness is temporary. This is the most common type. It usually disappears quickly and does not require any special attention. The second kind, situation—for example, family problem, the death of a loved one, or moving to a new place. Although this kind of loneliness can cause physical problems, such as headaches and sleeplessness, it usually does not last for more than a year. The third kind of loneliness is the most severe. Unlike the second type, chronic(the opposite of “temporary”)usually lasts more than two years and has no specific cause. People who experience habitual loneliness have problems socializing and becoming close to others. Unfortunately, many chronically lonely people think there is little or nothing they can do to improve their condition. Psychologists agree that one important factor in loneliness is a person’s social contacts, for example, friends, family members, co-workers, etc. We depend on various people for different reasons. For instance, our families give us emotional support, our parents and teachers give us guidance, and our friends share similar interests and activities. However, psychologists have found that, though lonely people may have many social contacts, they sometimes feel they should have more. They question their popularity. Psychologists are trying to find ways to help habitually lonely people for two reasons: they are unhappy and unable to socialize and there is a connection between chronic loneliness and serious illness as heart disease, while temporary and situational loneliness can be a sad, and sometimes dangerous condition. Loneliness and DiseaseThree different
types of【小题1】&The most common
type is&&【小题2】&&. It
disappears quickly and&&【小题3】&no
special attention. The second type is
situation, which usually lasts for&&【小题4】&than a
year. The &&【小题5】&& kind is chronic, which means if people
experience habitual loneliness, they’ll have problems socializing with othersAn important &【小题6】&&inlonelinessWith the help of
Psychologists, we know a person’s social contact is one important factor. We depend on a
wide variety of people for different reasons. For instance, we have interests
and activities &【小题7】&&to our friends’.【小题8】&&people may have many social contacts, but
they sometimes feel they should have more. The &&&【小题9】&&for finding
ways to help the lonely peopleOne is that they
are unhappy and unable to socialize. The other is that
temporary and situational loneliness can be a sad condition, sometimes &&【小题10】&& too. &
点击展开完整题目
来源:2012届江苏省盐城市田家炳中学高三上学期期中考试英语卷
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后图表中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。When it comes to the prevention of heart disease, women need to pay attention to their own special risks. And so do men. Surprisingly, even children and teens need to be aware- or at least the parents who want to keep them safe do. Thankfully, scientists have also made great leaps in figuring out the specific prevention strategies that work best for all. So now, knowledge is your best protection.What Men Need to KnowAccording to the American Heart Association (AHA), at least half of the people who die suddenly from heart disease each year had no clue they were sick. Some think that half of all heart attacks strike out of the blue. Not true, insists Jennifer Mieres, a spokeswoman for the AHA. A 2004 study found that at least 90 percent of first heart attacks are caused by well-known problems like high cholesterol(胆固醇) or diabetes. “If you look closely,” says she, “you’ll almost always find a risk factor that was undiscovered, ignored, or not adequately treated.”Lifestyle changes like adopting a healthy diet, getting out for regular exercise, avoiding tobacco, losing weight are the first line of defense.What Women Need to KnowThere are some special considerations for the women who are &healthy and want to make sure they stay that way. First, they shouldn’t smoke-no one should, but the habit is even harder on women’s heart than it is on men’s.Women who find that they are at risk should talk to their doctor about taking a statin(他汀,药物名). Indeed, statins reduce the risk of heart disease, but there has been not enough evidence that they help high-risk women and it can’t guarantee the long-term safety. So it’s worth noting that a healthy diet and exercise also reduce cholesterol.What Parents Need to KnowLast year, a study showed that overweight children and teens have arteries(动脉)that look like those of an average 45-year-old. New guidelines say these children should get a cholesterol test by age ten -- and even urge doctors to consider statins for those most at risk if nothing else works. The recommendations caused oppositions. Lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise are the best strategy, says Dr. Greer, a professor at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine. Statins should be considered only for kids in danger.Title: The Family
Guide to a Healthy Heart&Theme All people,
regardless of their gender(性别) and 1._____, should pay attention to their own special risks and
keep some basic knowledge in mind to 2______ heart disease. &Things Men Need to
KnowSuch problems as
high cholesterol or diabetes3____ to most of first heart attacks.They should make
changes in their lifestyle, like adopting a healthy diet, exercise4____ ,
avoiding tobacco and losing weight.&Things Women Need
to Know5____ should be
avoided, which will do more6_____ to a woman’s heart than to a man’s.Statins may not
work on high-risk women and can’t guarantee safety in the long 7_______With a healthy
diet and exercise, one’s cholesterol can be 8.________.Things Parents
Need to KnowResearch showed
that overweight children and teens’ arteries are 9._____ to those of an
average 45-year-old.Children should
change the way they live without taking statins unless in 10_______.&
点击展开完整题目}

我要回帖

更多关于 v开头的单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信