this is my mother.(改为一般疑问句并作否定转移的反义疑问句回答)

This isn't my mother(变肯定句)This isn't my mother(变肯定句) This is my mother (变一般疑问句This isn't my grangdfather (变肯定句)This is my father (变为否定句They are my parents(变一般疑问句This is my brother (变否定Th_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
This isn't my mother(变肯定句)This isn't my mother(变肯定句) This is my mother (变一般疑问句This isn't my grangdfather (变肯定句)This is my father (变为否定句They are my parents(变一般疑问句This is my brother (变否定Th
This isn't my mother(变肯定句)This isn't my mother(变肯定句) This is my mother (变一般疑问句This isn't my grangdfather (变肯定句)This is my father (变为否定句They are my parents(变一般疑问句This is my brother (变否定This isn't my sister (变肯定句This is my grandfather (变一般疑问句)They are my grandeparents 变否定句This isn't my grandemother (变肯定句)That aren't my parents (变肯定句Those are my sisters 变否定句This isn't my brother 变肯定句Those are my brothers变否定Those are my friends 变一般疑问句Those are my cousins 变否定句This isn't my father 变肯定
This isn't my mother(变肯定句) This is my motherThis is my mother (变一般疑问句)Is this your mother? This isn't my grangdfather (变肯定句) This is my grangdfather.This is my father (变为否定句 This isn't my father They are my parents(变一般疑问句 Are they your parents?This is my brother (变否定 This isn't my brother.This isn't my sister (变肯定句 This is my sister.This is my grandfather (变一般疑问句) Is this your grandfather?They are my grandeparents 变否定句 They aren't my grandparents.This isn't my grandemother (变肯定句) This is my grandmother.That aren't my parents (变肯定句 that are my parents.Those are my sisters 变否定句 Those aren't my sisters.This isn't my brother 变肯定句 This is my brother.Those are my brothers变否定 Those aren't my brothers.Those are my friends 变一般疑问句 Are those your friends?Those are my cousins 变否定句 Those aren't my cousins.This isn't my father 变肯定This is my father.This is my mother 变为一般疑问句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
This is my mother 变为一般疑问句
This is my mother 变为一般疑问句
Is this my mother?My mother likes going shopping. 1 改为否定句 2 改为一般疑问句并作否定和肯定回答 3 对划线部分提问。
My mother likes going shopping. 1 改为否定句 2 改为一般疑问句并作否定和肯定回答 3 对划线部分提问。
快!快!快!在线等,10分钟计时。要正确的答案!快快快!注意,划线部分是:likes going shopping。
1. My mother doesn't like going shopping.2. Does your mother like going shopping?No, she doesn't.Yes, she does.3. What does your mother like?祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我:)
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导英语问题根据括号内要求完成下列句子,每空一词.1.This
mother.(改为否定句)This__ __my mother.2.Those are rings.(改为一般疑问句)__ __rings?3.Is he your grandfather?(作肯定回答)__,he__.4.Those
are (penc_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语问题根据括号内要求完成下列句子,每空一词.1.This
mother.(改为否定句)This__ __my mother.2.Those are rings.(改为一般疑问句)__ __rings?3.Is he your grandfather?(作肯定回答)__,he__.4.Those
英语问题根据括号内要求完成下列句子,每空一词.1.This
are (pencil cases).(对括号部分提问)__ __those?5.This is a watch.__are__.根据括号内的要求完成下列句子,每空一词(含缩写).1.That is my
picture.(改为复数)__ __my pictures.2.Is
she your daughter.NO,______.3.That is his family photo.(改为同义句)That is the_____.4.Here
baseball.( 改为复数句)_Here ___Tom's__.5.These are my father and
mother.(改为同义句)These are___ __.6. This
cousin.(改为复数句)____ _____my
cousins.7.Her father
fine.Her mother
fine.(合并为一句)Her__ __fine.8.These are his feiends.( 改为否定句)The__his__.9.Those are my aunts.____is my ___.10.Are
Li Lei and Li Hua brothers?(做否定回答)___,they___.
1.This is my mother.(改为否定句)This is not my mother.2.Those are rings.(改为一般疑问句)Are those rings?3.Is he your grandfather?(作肯定回答)yes,he is.4.Those are (pencil cases).(对括号部分提问)What are those?5.This is a watch.Is this are watch.根据括号内的要求完成下列句子,每空一词(含缩写).1.That is my picture.(改为复数)Those are my pictures.2.Is she your daughter.NO,she isn't.3.That is his family photo.(改为同义句)That is the photo of his family.4.Here is Tom's baseball.( 改为复数句)_Here are Tom's baseballs.5.These are my father and mother.(改为同义句)These are my parent.6.This is my cousin.(改为复数句)These are my cousins.7.Her father is fine.Her mother is fine.(合并为一句)Her parent are fine.8.These are his feiends.( 改为否定句)The aren't his feiends.9.Those are my aunts.This is my aunt.10.Are Li Lei and Li Hua brothers?(做否定回答)No,they aren't.加分加分!累死我了
1.is not2.are those3.Yes,he is4.What are those5.没有些清楚1.Those are2.she is not3.4.are baseballs5.my parents6.These are7.parents are8.These are not his friends9.That is my aunt10.No,ther aren't
1 is not2 Are those3 Yes, is4 What are5 These ,watches1 Those are2 she isn't3 picture of his family4are baseballs5 my parents6 These are7 parents are8 These aren't his friends.9 That , aunt10 No, aren't
1.is not2.Are those3.Yes
is4.What are 5.What are these1.These are2.she isn't3.picture of
his family4.are
baseballs5.my family6.There are7.family are8.aren't
friends9.This aunt10.No
mother.(改为否定句)This_is_ _not_my mother.2.Those are rings.(改为一般疑问句)_Are_ those__rings?3.Is he your grandfather?(作肯定回答)_Yes_,he_is_.4.Those
are (pencil case...
they 3.Yes
watches二、1.They
are2.she' not3.family4.are
baseballs5.parents6.Those
are 7.parents8.aren't
friends9.This
aren't本人知道就是这些了,希望对你有用
看来,你很有必要再努力一点!
您可能关注的推广my mother is form shanghai(改为否定句) this is my mother(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)where
is he form?(改为复数句)nanchang
in jiangxi.对jiangxi提问she is form cuba(改为复数句)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
my mother is form shanghai(改为否定句) this is my mother(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)where
in jiangxi.对jiangxi提问she is form cuba(改为复数句)
my mother is form shanghai(改为否定句) this is my mother(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)where
in jiangxi.对jiangxi提问she is form cuba(改为复数句)
1 My mother isn't from shanghai.2 Is this your mother?Yes,she is.3Where are they from?4 Where is Nanchang?5 They are from Cuba.加油啦!
1.My mother is not from shanghai2. Is this your mother? Yes,she is3.Where are they from?4.Where is nanchang?5.They are from cuba.
my mother is from Shanghai ---My mother isn't from Shangsha.This is my mother---Is that your mother?Where is he from ---- Where are they from?Where
Nanchang?They are from Cuba.
话说。。。你的from打成了form。。My mother isn't from ShangHai.Is him your brother? Yes,he is...Where are they from?Where is NanChang in ?They are from Cuba.
1. My mother isn't from Shanghai.我妈妈并不是来自于上海。2. Is that your mother? Yes, she is.那个人是你妈妈吗?是,她是。3. Where are they from?他们来自于哪?4. Where is Nanchang?南昌在哪?5. They are from Cuba. 他们来自于古巴。}

我要回帖

更多关于 否定疑问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信