the city为题写一篇中秋节的作文小作文

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
高考英语作文功能话题讲练二:地点的表达
来源:  15:24:53 【】 
  一、&地址&的表达  (一)表示&在某村&:in + the village of + 村名。如:  In the village of Huaxi在华西村  (二)表示&在某县&:in + 县名 + county。  In Lingtai county 在灵台县  (三)表示&在某市&:in the city of + 市名。  In the city of Beijing 在北京市  (四)表示&在某省&:① in + 省名+province。② in the province of +省名。如:in Shanxi Province 在陕西省  (五)表示&在门牌号,街道&:at +门牌号(基数词) + 街道名+ (Street/Road)。如:at 1203 Washington Street在华盛顿大街1203号  at 88 Pingliang Road 在平凉路88号  (六)综合表达是:at +门牌号+ 街道名+ Street, in the city/village of +村名/市名, in +县名 + county, in the province of +省名。  【注意】①英语表示地址是从小地名开始,逐步到大地名。②如地名过多,可多用几个表示地点的介词,不要多用表示领属关系的介词of。③ 除门牌号用介词at, 其他均用介词in。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:02:47)?&&( 14:03:34)?&&( 14:02:45)?&&( 14:00:47)?&&( 14:00:03)?&&( 11:00:59)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|        |

|        |
       |
|        |
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-以“我的爱好”为话题的英语作文
以“我的爱好”为话题的英语作文
本人现求以“我的爱好”为题的英语作文若干篇,在线等!谢谢
My name is Liu Shuaiyi, a smart girl full of sunshine. I was givensuch a beautiful name by my parents because they expect that I will have a wonderful trip around the world with knowledge and talent.
“Little girl with great mind ”. I won many honorable titles in the past years though I went to primary school at the age of six. For my positive attitude towards life, caring about the class and collective, I was selected as “Excellent student of Morality, Intelligence and physical Education”,“Excellent Students'Leader”, and “Study model” and “Flagman”.
I have broad—minded ,optimistic character and high comprehensive qualities. By election, I was chosen as the chief of Young Pioneer committee. I participate “School affairs” actively and become the best assistant of the teachers. My hobbies are various and I spend much of my spare time on violin, zither, table tennis, dance, music, painting and calligraphy. Besides my learning, I also made great achievements on my hobbies . I have won the toppest certificates of violin and zither , fourth of table tennis match, third of singing competition in LiaoNing province . With the help of my mother, I have read many classics of Chinese literature, which made me gain “The King of story-teller” of Huludao city. I work as a little journalist for “Fragrant Grassland” programme of Huludao Broadeasting Station. Of course, English is my favourite, for I want to be an international person in the future ,so English is the bridge linking the outside world. I won the first in the National Olympic English Competition.
I am confident that I will work hard and do more contribution to our school in the final year of primary school and make our campus life colorful.
I am warm-hearted and good at communication. Not only do I like watching cartoon movies, but also I like enjoying the sweet music. Let us be friends!
My Favorite HobbyI have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization.It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and society. Thirdly, reading bridge the gap between my dream and my goal. In ordcr to succeed in my career in the future, I must keep reading, thinking and practising.Reading has become part of my life. Every day, I spend some time reading books, newspapcrs and magazines. At night, I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.我的爱好我有许多爱好,譬如:读书、滑冰、看电视,读书是我最喜欢的。我喜有三个原因:首先,书籍带我进入一个,这个世界五颜六色没有时空限制。通过读书,我可以到占代——这个人类文明的摇篮。书能把我带到,那个我一直想去游览的充满魅力的地方。其次,读书能够在我面前展现新的空间,使我完美。在过去的几年中,我的大多数知识都是通过书本获得的。通过阅读,我向许多人学习了他们在科学、政治、生活和社会等方面的思想。再次,读书在我的梦想和目标之间架起厂一座。为了在将来的工作生涯中获得成功,我要坚持读书、思维和实践。读书已经成为我生活的一部分。每天我花一些时间读书看报,读杂志。晚上,没有一书在手我是很难入睡的。
其他回答 (3)
Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.     I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!     I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.     I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling
Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.     I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!   -   I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.     I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling.   译文:   我的爱好 -  不同人有不同爱好。例如,有人喜欢读书,有人喜欢游泳,还有人喜欢收藏等等。     我过去喜欢读书和画画,因为从书中我能了解许多有趣的事。但我现在不喜欢了。我只能从书中得到知识,而不能从其他方面获得知识。我需要改变一下。旅行是我现在最喜欢的爱好,但我不能经常去旅行。通过旅行我能参观许多名胜古迹。我还可以学到许多关于人文、地理、历史方面的事。那真是非常有趣。你的爱好是什么?让我们一起分享!     我有许多好朋友。他们都有他们的爱好。Ann学习很努力,因此她爱好读书。Tony爱劳动,他爱好园艺,他总是在他的院子里植树种花。Judy是一个文静的女孩,她喜欢编织,她总是给她的玩具娃娃织毛衣。我们爱好不同,但我们是好朋友。    我爱旅行,我从旅行中获得了极大乐趣。
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。@$·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·~大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作
资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家作文话题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
4页2下载券6页1下载券4页免费3页7下载券3页1下载券 10页2下载券4页1下载券1页1下载券1页免费8页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢22页免费10页免费39页免费34页2下载券23页2下载券
作文话题|大​学​英​语​高​级​英​语​写​作
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:430.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2010年全国各地中考英语作文题目及范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
26页免费16页免费12页免费37页免费7页免费 4页免费7页免费7页免费2页免费12页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢9页免费6页1下载券20页免费4页免费10页免费
2010年全国各地中考英语作文题目及范文|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢根据中文提示,以The season in my hometown为题写一篇英语作文。_百度知道
提问者采纳
The season in my hometownI like the seasons in my hometownSpring, sunny, is a good time to fly kites. Butterflies and bees frolic in the flowers. Very hot in the summer of 2. People like the quiet brook and under the shade of a large treeto play, so people have good memories of summer. Leaves turn yellow in autumn. The ground piles. People enjoy the weekend in the vicinity of the city tourism, enjoy the beautiful ginkgo tree. In winter, the temperature drops to zero degree, river and lakeice. The snow, the children like to make snowmen, do the eyes and nose with radish.求采纳.我也不容易!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇好作文的标准 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。