3,小学六年级英语上册上册英语,最快最好答完的,采纳

3,六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,采纳 _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
3,六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,采纳
3,六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,采纳&二.六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的, _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
二.六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,
二.六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,&
cabcdacbabcaacb2014新pep六年级英语上学期unit3-4测试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014新pep六年级英语上学期unit3-4测试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014新pep六年级英语上学期unit3-4测试题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
2014新pep六年级英语上学期unit3-4测试题(附答案)School_________& Class_________ Name___________ Score ___________听力部分& 50%一 、听音圈出听到的词或词组。10%(&& ) 1. A. today&&&&&& B. tomorrow&&&& C. tonight(&& ) 2. A. live&&&& B. lives&&&&&&& C. Living(&& ) 3. A. dictionary&& B. word book&&& C. comic book(&& ) 4. A. shoe store&& B. bookstore&&&& C. museum shop(&& ) 5. A. this Sunday& B. next Sunday&& C. last Sunday(&& ) 6. A. watch&&&&& B. riding a bike&&&& C. watching(&& ) 7. A. teaches&&&&& B. watches&&&&& C. goes(&& ) 8. A. stop&&&&&&& B. stamp&&&&&&& C. shop(&& ) 9. A. reads a book& B. reading a book& C. ride a bike(&& )10. A. dancing& B. doing kung fu& C. playing football二、听音标号.10%&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& (&&& )&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&& (&&&& )&&& (&&&& )&&& (&&&&& )&&&&&&&&&& && (&&&& )&&& (&&&& )&&&&& (&&&& )&&&&& (&&&& )&&& (&&&& )& 三、听音选答句。5%(& )1. A. I’m going to the library.&& B. I’m going to buy a postcard.(& )2. A. No, I don’t.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, she doesn’t (& )3. A. Yes, he does.&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, she doesn’t. (& )4. A. I’m going to Beijing.&&&& B. I’m going at 3 o’clock.(& )5. A. He is going to paint .&&&& B.I like playing football.四、听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。5%(& ) 1. Bill is from America.(& ) 2. Bill likes music and basketball. (&& )3. Bill is a boy. He is 13.(& ) 4. Bill’s mother is a teacher and his father is a doctor.(& )5. Bill is older than (比---大)his sister.五、听音,从方框内选择相对应的字母代号填表:14%A.play the piano& B. draw pictures& C. read a magazine& D. play football& E.write an e-mail& F. visit grandparents& G. clean the room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& John’s plan for next week&&&&&&&& when&&&&&&& activities&&&&& Monday&&&&&& Tuesday&&&&& Wednesday&&&&& Thursday&&&&& Friday&&&&& Saturday&&&&& Sunday&六、听音,将下列句子重新排序。6%&(&& ) I’m going to the supermarket.&(&& ) No, I’m going to buy some vegetables.&( 1& ) Today is Sunday. What are you going to do?&(&& ) Are you going to buy any fruits?&(&& ) I’m going at 9 o’clock this morning.&(&& ) When are you going?笔试部分50%一、选出不同类的词:5%& (&& ) 1. A. busy&&&&& B. read&&&&&&& C. buy& (&& ) 2. A. tonight&&& B. tomorrow&&& C. library& (&& ) 3. A. dictionary& B. foot&&&&&&& C. magazine& (&& ) 4. A. plant trees& B. next week&& C. Sunday afternoon& (&& ) 5. A. cooks Chinese food&& B. reading stories&& C. dancing 二、选择题。10%& (&& ) 1. ---&&&& are you going this weekend?&&&&&&&& ---I’m going to the Great Wall.&&&&&&& A. What&&&&&&&&& B. Where&&&&&& C. When& (&& ) 2. ---Do you like&&& stories? ---Yes, I do.&&&&&&& A. reading&&&&&&& B. looking&&&&&& C. seeing& (&& ) 3. Sarah wants to&&& a science teacher one day.&&&&&&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&& C.be& (&& ) 4. I’m going to Beijing&&&& the National Holiday.&&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. at& (&& ) 5. Does your father often&&&&& ping pong on Sunday.A. plays&&&&&&&&& B. play&&&&&&&& C. playing& (&& ) 6. Mr. Black likes&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A. swimming&&&&& B. play sports&&& C. go to the park& (&& ) 7. The girl often&&&&& home at 5:00.&&&&&&& A. goes&&&&&&&&&& B. go&&&&&&&&& C. go to& (&& ) 8. ---Does your brother go to school by car?&&&&&&&& ---&&& , he&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A. Yes, do&&&&&&&& B. No, don’t&&&& C. Yes, does& (&& ) 9. There is&&&& art& book on the desk.&&&&&&& A. an&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&& C. /& (&& ) 10. .----What are you going to do this evening?&&&&&&&&&& ----_______________________&&&&&& A. I'm going to see a film.&&&&&& B. I'm going to do see a film.&&&&&& C. I see a film.三、根据所给答句,选择合适的疑问词写在横线上。5%&&&&&&&&&& 1. ―________are you going to do?  && ―I'm going to go shopping.2. ―________are you going?&&&&&&&&&& ―I'm going to the book store.3. ―________are you going?&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―This morning.4. ―________do you go to the market?&&&&& ―By car.5. ―________book is this?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―It's Amy’s.
四、图文匹配。10%1.&I’m going to see a film this evening.2.&I’m going to the zoo tomorrow.3.&I’m going to the Great Wall next week.4.&I’m going to take a trip this afternoon. 5.&I’m going to read a word book tonight.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & (&&& )&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&& (&&& )五、阅读短文。20%1.读短文,根据短文的内容给图片标号。Hi, I am Li Lei. I am going to have a busy Sunday. In the morning, I am going to the zoo by bike. I want to see the monkeys. Then, I am going to the bookstore. I am going to buy a new English book. In the afternoon, I am going to visit my grandparents with mum. It is far, so we are going by bus. We'll watch TV together. At last I am going home to read a book.&&&&&  &&  &&  && (&&& )&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2.读短文,选择正确答案。& I have a new pen pal. His name is Jim. He lives in the USA. He’s in Grade Six now. We write e-mail every Saturday. We have the same hobbies. We like collecting stamps and riding bikes. I give him many Chinese stamps and he gives me many American ones. I teach him Chinese on the computer and he helps me with my English. I am very happy to have a pen pal. Do you have a foreign pen pal?&(&& ) 1. Jim is from&&&& .&&&&&& A. China&&&&&& B. England&&&&&& C. America&(&& ) 2. We write e-mails on&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. Saturdays&&& B. Sundays&&&&&& C. everyday&(&& ) 3.Jim likes&&&& .& &&&&&& A. collecting stamps&& B. riding a bike&& C. A and B&(&& ) 4. I help Jim with his&&&&& .&&&&&& A. Chinese&&&&& B. English&&&&&& C. A and B&(&& ) 5. Jim&&&&&& me English on the computer.&&&&&& A. teach&&&&&&& B. teaches&&&&&&& C. help
2014新版pep小学英语六年级上册unit3-4测试卷听力部分及参考答案一、听音圈出听到的词或词组。10%& 1. I’m going to watch TV tonight.&2. He lives in Australia. &3. I’m going to buy a dictionary.&4. Where are you going ? I’m going to the shoe store.&5. We’re going to the Great Wall this Sunday.&6. What’s your hobby? I like riding a bike.&7. She watches TV at night.&8. I’m going to the pet shop.&9. He likes reading a book in the evening.&10. I like doing kung fu.二、听音标号。10%1. My little sister likes dancing. 2. What are you going to do this weekend? I’m going to buy a dictionary.3. Does your brother study Chinese everyday? Yes, he does.4. She likes doing kung fu.5. When are you going to visit your grandparents ? This afternoon.6. What are you going to buy? Buy a word book.7. What’s your hobby? I like singing.8. Why not go on Tuesday? Then it’s half price.9. Mr. Li often goes hiking on the weekend.10. This is not a dictionary. It’s a comic book .三、听音选答句。5%&1. What are you going to buy?&2. Does your mother teach math?&3. Does he live in Xiamen?&4. Where are you going ?&5. What’ your hobby?四、听短文,判断正误。5%My name is Bill Smith. I am an American boy and I’m a student in a middle school. I am 13. My hobbies are music and football. My sister is a primary school student. She is 11. We live in Beijing now, My mother is a teacher and my father is an engineer of a car factory, I have a happy family.The keys: 1T& 2 F& 3 T& 4 F& 5 T五、听音,从方框内选择相对应的字母代号填表:14%&& Hi! My name is John. Here’s my plan for next week. On Monday I’m going to play football after school. On Tuesday I’m going to write an e-mail to Amy. On Wednesday I”m going to play the piano. On Thursday I’m going to read a magazine about math. On Friday I’m going to draw pictures. On Saturday I’m going to clean the room. On Sunday I’m going to visit my grandparents. I think I’ll have a nice week.六、听音,将下列句子重新排序。6%&( 2& ) I’m going to the supermarket. &(4&& ) No, I’m going to buy some vegetables.&( 1& ) Today is Sunday. What are you going to do?&( 3& ) Are you going to buy any fruits?&( 6& ) I’m going at 9 o’clock this morning.&( 5& ) When are you going?
&文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的, _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,
六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,&
1.She is a basketball player.六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的, _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,
六年级上册英语,最快最好答完的,&
CBBBBBBABC}

我要回帖