续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
270页免费80页免费22页免费78页免费47页免费 3页免费5页免费5页免费1页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢10页1下载券
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢How I study English的相关作文欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| 内容简介:HowIstudyEnglishEnglishisoneofthemostimprotantsubjectsinMiddleschoolSomestudentsarenotgoodatEnglishbecausetheythinkthatitishardtostudy.ButIdonotthinkso.BecauseIthinkth关键词:HowI studyEnglishEnglish is one of the most improtant subjects in Middle schoolSome students are not goodat Englishbecause...I interest in English and listen to teacher carefully....So want to see that learnt on earth how much knowledge in...I fear to study mathematics,I'm afraid to understand,can not learn.Have really met many difficulties while I study!...a bit too late.I used to be good at English and I always received high grades in primary school.Later when Iwas a junior...and I’m upset about it.I don’t know how to improve my ...the weather was hot.The all of students were in the classroom.They were drank juice.The English teacher wasn’t drank somethings.He was taught us English at all time.I thought ...How do you do,glod to meet you,I'm Zhao Ye,I'm Studuing XiDaJie primary school of Jiu quan,my topic is:I love English.I ...I will be very happy.I hope I can speak Enif someone went to England,not English how and foreigners say hello.So I would relatively poor English language classes for our students that look to improve his English grades...earnestly ask the masses of friends to help me to study compositions,Teach me how should a composition ...I offer some methods to study English too here:1.R...my head-teacher is not happy.I'm good at English and maths but not good at Chinese.My dad often says to me...And now,I know what do I must do.Now,I must study hard.How study hardI can't just acquire a skill by hours or weeks of ...I found my high school English textbook and practiced the dialogues over and over again.However,I'm reluctant to trouble my ...Dear Wei Cong:How are you?I'm in China now.I study in Class 4,Grade 7,Jingxin Milddle School now.I’m fine.I have many friends here.They are all kind to me.I usually have ...This is my class.There are 50 students in These are 50 desks and ...and we study hard.my class.We have a very nice and clean classroom.This is my class.I like it.How about you?what and how I should do.When I was young.I didn’t study hard and spent a lot of time in playing.My English was poor.My father knew it.He often talked.With me without any ...English is more important now.But it is difficult for many students to study it.Now I make some suggestion,maybe can help you.First,you should take notes and take them here and...and cook.He is good at swimming very well.So he usually ...reading books and cooking.But she doesn’t cook very well.She always teaches me English.I’m a student.I am fourteen ...a small nose,small eyes and short hair.I study in No.2 Middle School.I’m in Class 192.I like black and white,but I don’t ...but I can’t play it very well.I’m good at math and ...but I returned her with a deep scar that was to stay with her all through my growth.My mother is a senior high school ...long ago.But I have finally come to understand how it ...I felt that I just couldn’t accept what he said at a time.Suddenly many strange thoughts came into my mind:study English—my favorite subject—...How is she going to teach us?...I always like to watching Amerian BLOCKBUSTERS,and I used to trying to study English hard to improve my English ...Every country has its own spirit.No matter how bad this ...she study in the 13 high school of Kunming.Althouth her results is perfect in the school of the countryside,but in the high school,her English is poor.So she ...How fast is she?...because we had another English test and I ...Don’t say that.I’m phoning you to thank you really for our little Questa’s study.We’re so glad that she’s been braver.But the sad...网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜相关作文专题推荐对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:}

我要回帖

更多关于 in england people 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信