等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教新目标八年级英语(下)第十单元检测试卷 八年级英语下册 单元练习 人教版 试题下载
试题名称人教新目标八年级英语(下)第十单元检测试卷( 人教版)
如果您在点击时出现“找不到网页”或“无法连接服务器”的错误提示,则表明你的IE需要设置,方法如下:
打开IE浏览器,点顶上菜单栏中的“工具——Internet选项——高级”,找到“用UTF-8发送URL”这一选项,把前面的勾去掉。
这个勾必须要去掉,否则很可能导致您无法正常下载!!
人教新目标八年级英语(下)第十单元检测试卷班级_____&&姓名_______________&&学号________&&等级_______一、词汇考查。A.用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.&I&am&sure&that&it’s&a&___________&(rain)&day&tomorrow,&do&you&think&so?2.&The&day&after&tomorrow&my&grandmother&is&going&to&have&her_______&(ninety)&birthday.&&3.&This&is&a&___________&(sand)&field,&so&you&can’t&plant&any&rice&in&it.&&4.&There&is&something&wrong&with&my&head,&I&am&not&____________&(I)&today.&&5.&I&have&never&________________&(see)&the&film&which&is&named&“Hero”.B.根据首字母完成单词。1.&Lucy&can&do&her&homework&a____________,&she&doesn’t&want&any&help.2.&Tom&told&us&he&didn’t&know&the&o_______________&question.&&3.&Everyone&knows&that&the&t________________&accident&happened&to&Tom&yesterday.&&4.&I&really&want&to&have&a&w________________&time&on&the&weekend.&&5.&How&w_______________&it&is&today!&I&can&hardly&open&my&eyes.二、用所给动词的正确形式填空。1.&Lily&_____________&(write)&back&to&them&as&soon&as&she&hears&from&her&parents.&2.&Tim_____________&(be)&a&computer&fan,&won’t&he?&&3.&Everyone&____________&(not&take)&out&the&books&until&the&teacher&arrives&at&school.&&4.&Be&careful,&or&you&____________&(fall)&behind&the&other&students.&&5.&If&you&___________&(try)&your&best&to&do&everything,&everything&is&possible.&&6.&I___________&(stay)&in&Cangshan&two&days&ago,&now&I_____________&(stay)&in&Beijing,&I____________&(fly)&to&London&in&five&days.&&7.&I’ll&need_____________&(do)&some______________&(wash)&tomorrow.三、句型转换。1.&This&violin&cost&me&much&money.&(变为反意疑问句)This&violin&cost&me&much&money,&______________________?2.&Tom&wrote&us&a&funny&story.&(用now作时间状语并变一般疑问句)&&&
_________________Tom&_____________&you&a&funny&story?&&3.&&Sometimes&Henry&goes&skating&on&the&lake.(对划线部分提问)&_____________________&Henry&go&skating&on&the&lake?4.&I&would&not&like&to&eat&anything.&(同义句)&&I&_____________&&&&&&&&&&&&______&eating&anything.&&5.&The&problem&is&too&hard&for&us&to&work&out.&(同义句)&&&The&problem&isn’t&___________________&for&us&to&work&out.6.&It’s&very&cold&today.&(变为反意疑问句)It’s&very&cold&today,&_________&__________?7.&You&gave&me&much&help.&I&thank&you.&(两句合一句)Thank&you________&__________me.8.&Your&apartment&is&quite&comfortable.&(变为反意疑问句)Your&apartment&is&quite&comfortable,&______&______?9.&I&have&taught&in&this&school&for&one&year.&(改为同义句)I______&to&teach&in&this&school&______year.10.&He&said&to&me,&“I&get&to&school&at&seven&today.”&(改为间接引语)He&told&me&______got&to&school&at&seven&______day.四、单项选择。(&&&)&1.&The&children&are&waiting_____&the&bus-stop_____&their&teacher.A.&for,&at&&&&&&&&&&B.&at,&for&&&&&&&&&C.&at,&at&&&&&&&&&&&D.&for,&for(&&&)&2.&I’m&twenty&years&old.&I’m&_____&a&child.A.&not&longer&&&&&&B.&no&long&&&&&&&&C.&not&any&longer&&D.&no&longer(&&&)&3.&I&think&Chinese&is&as_____&as&English.A.&useful&&&&&&&&&B.&more&useful&&&&&&C.&most&useful&&&&&D.&the&most(&&&)&4.&I_____&my&homework&when&my&father&came&in.A.&am&doing&&&&&&B.&was&doing&&&&&&&&C.&do&&&&&&&&&&&D.&was&did(&&&)&5.&What&a&_____&headache!&You&seem_____&ill.A.&&terribly&&B.&&terrible&&C.&&terrible&&D.&&terribly(&&&)&6.&If&it_____&tomorrow,&we’ll&go&to&the&park.A.&will&rain&&&&&&&B.&doesn’t&rain&&&&&&C.&won’t&rain&&&&&&D.&don’t&rain(&&&)&7.&He&told&us_____&him&up.A.&to&not&wake&&&&B.&don’t&wake&&&&&&&C.&not&wake&&&&&&D.&not&to&wake(&&&)&8.&—She&studies&hard.&&&&&&—____&and&_____.A.&so&she&&so&you&do&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&So&does&&so&you&doC.&so&does&&so&do&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&So&she&&so&do&you(&&&)&9.&The&man&must&be&very&angry_____&his&daughter,&_____?A.&&isn’t&she&&B.&&isn’t&he&&C.&&mustn’t&she&&&D.&&mustn’t&he(&&&)&10.&_____she&is!A.&How&a&kind&girl&&B.&How&girl&kind&&C.&What&a&kind&girl&&D.&What&kind&girl(&&&)&11.&The&old&man&has&two&sons,&but_____&of&them&lives&with&him.A.&all&&&&&&&&&&B.&both&&&&&&&&&&C.&neither&&&&&&&&&D.&few(&&&)&12.&She&taught&______&English&last&year,&and&she&learnt&very&______.&A.&herself,&fast&&&&&&B.&herself,&fastly&&&&&&C.&her,&fast&&&&&&&&D.&her,&fastly&(&&&)&13.&After&he&finished&washing&his&clothes,&he&went&on&______&the&room.A.&cleaning&&&&&&&&&B.&to&clean&&&&&&&&&C.&cleaned&&&&&&&D.&with&cleaning(&&&)&14.&______&some&flowers&______&her&hand,&she&came&into&the&room.A.&And,&on&&&&&&&&&B.&With,&under&&&&&&&C.&Have,&in&&&&&&D.&With,&in(&&&)&15.&A&moment&______,&Miss&Liu&came&in.&The&head&teacher&asked&her&angrily,&“Why&did&you&come&______&again?”A.&late,&late&&&&&&&&&B.&later,&later&&&&&&&&C.&later,&late&&&&&D.&late,&later五、完形填空。AIt’s&easier&to&go&downhill&than&to&climb&uphill,&so&it’s&easier&to&fall&into&bad&habits&than&into&good__1__.&Bad&habits&do&not&come__2__.&They&come&little&by&little,&so&you&don’t&know&their&__3__.&Schoolboys&first&pick&up&little&bad&habits&at__4__&and&on&the&streets.&When&they&cannot&do&their&homework,&they&copy&from&their__5__.&If&they&see&bigger&boys&smoking,&they__6__&want&to&learn&to&smoke.&If&they&see&their&friends&gambling(赌博),&they&want&to&gamble.&When&they&get&__7__,&the&habits&become&stronger&and&stronger.&Then&they&can&no&longer&give&them&up.&From&copying,&they&learn&to&__8__;&from&gambling,&they&learn&to&cheat(欺骗).&nbs
&按关键词搜索相关试题&& (特别说明:关键词之间的逗号是全角的“,”,不是半角的“,”)
上一个『』&&nbsp下一个『』
浏览更多试题,请访问}

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版初二英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信