什么是freeform软件 form lenses

Intensity control with a free-form lens.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListApplyChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):463-9.Intensity control with a free-form lens.1, .1Mathematics Department, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana 47405, USA. jrubinst@indiana.eduAbstractA family of free-form lenses for intensity control is designed. The lens can shape an incident collimated beam with a given intensity distribution I1 into a new collimated beam with intensity distribution I2. No symmetry is assumed for the two intensity profiles. The key idea is that the lens design problem can be formulated and solved in terms of an optimization process involving a specific action functional. It is further shown that the free-form lens can be manufactured by a surfacing process using a convex tool.PMID:
Full Text SourcesOther Literature Sources
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .}

我要回帖

更多关于 tax free form 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信