初一英语完形填空型填空intheyear1840t

英语完型填空 Jack lives in a small t_______.He is a very friendly man.Many people know him w_____.They like him very much.One day,jack’s friend goes to see him.Jack d_____ his car to the train station to meet him.On their w _______ home,they see many people.Some of them g_百度作业帮
英语完型填空 Jack lives in a small t_______.He is a very friendly man.Many people know him w_____.They like him very much.One day,jack’s friend goes to see him.Jack d_____ his car to the train station to meet him.On their w _______ home,they see many people.Some of them go h_______,and some of them go out to do things.Jack waves to everybody warmly when he meets them on the r_______.Jack’s friend is surprised.He asks Jack,“ Do you know them a_______?’ “No,” Jack answers,“ I wave to a person,and if he knows me,he may feel h_______.If he doesn’t know me,he may feel surprised and then t_____ about it on the way.It makes him feel the road is s_______.
town...well...drives...way...home...road...all...happy...talk...safe
town,well,drives,way,home,road,all,happy,think,short
town,well/warm,drives,way,home,road,all,happy
talk,short完型填空,wendy wong is a girl.she set up her own company and started the business at the age of 15.she(1)some very successful computer games.they are so(2)that over half a million games are sold every year.not all of her family work in her business and she is(3)at school.she _百度作业帮
完型填空,wendy wong is a girl.she set up her own company and started the business at the age of 15.she(1)some very successful computer games.they are so(2)that over half a million games are sold every year.not all of her family work in her business and she is(3)at school.she gets up early in the morning,and then chats to her family about the(4)over breakfast.during the week her driver deives her to school in her own car.she has to have a(5),as she is not old enough to driver yet.she enjoys shool,but some of the work is too easy,so she has no(6)in it.she usually gets "A"grades in all her(7),so the other students often ask her for(8).she finishes her homework in half an hour after her driver takes her home.after dinner,she goes to her office and(9)working on the computer,writing games until 2a.m.she does not usually need as much(10)as other children.( )1 A worked B played C wrote D bought( )2 A afraid B popular C expensive D surprised( )3 A still B hardly C often D sometimes( )4 A lessons B friends C exams D business( )5 A doctor B teacher C driver D visitor( )6 A interest B interesting C uninterested D uninteresting( )7 A games B business C friends D subjects( )8 A money B help C grades D result( )9 A goes on B finds out C stops D hurries( )10 A food B sleep C fruit D pleasure
1-5 CBADC 6-10 ADBAB Have you ever heard of a girl of 15,who has set up a company of her own?Wendy Wong is the girl.She started the business two years ago.She has already (1) _____ several successful company games.They are so (2) _____ that over half a million games are sold every year.Now all of her family work in her business.And she is (3) _____ at school.She gets up early in the morning,and then has a talk with her family about the (4) _____ over breakfast.Every day during weekdays,she goes to school in her own car with a (5) _____,for she is not old enough.She enjoys her school,but some of the work is too easy for her to feel (6) _____.She usually gets ‘A’ grades in all her (7) _____,so the other students often ask her for (8) _____.She finishes her homework in half an hour after her driver takes her home.After dinner,she goes to her office and (9) _____ working on her computer,writing games until 2 a.m.She does not usually need so much (10) _____ as other children.1.A.worked B.played C.written D.bought2.A.afraid B.popular C.expensive D.surprised3.A.still B.hardly C.often D.sometimes4.A.lessons B.friends C.exams D.business5.A.doctor B.teacher C.driver D.visitor6.A.interested B.interesting C.uninterested D.uninteresting7.A.games B.businesses C.friends D.subjects8.A.money B.help C.grades D.results9.A.goes on B.finds out C.stops D.hurries10.A.food B.sleep C.fruit D.pleasure自己比较一下就行了
CBADCADBAB
6-10 ADBAB
您可能关注的推广英语翻译A woman whose sports car was stolen with her dog in it put up notices all over the area that madeit clear getting back her pet was more important than her car.“Whoever did this can keep my car.Please let Benjerman come home,” the notice said.It is not known _百度作业帮
英语翻译A woman whose sports car was stolen with her dog in it put up notices all over the area that madeit clear getting back her pet was more important than her car.“Whoever did this can keep my car.Please let Benjerman come home,” the notice said.It is not known whether the thief showed any pity,but almost 30 hours after the 1 pm theft Friday,Kimberly Atkins of Dover and Benjerman,a 12-year-old black retriever(猎犬),were reunited after police located them in Barrington.“He’s hungry,he’s dirty,but he’s very happy to be home,”Atkins said.The car was found at about 5 pm Saturday off Route 125 in a swampy area frequented byoff-the-road cars and dirt bikes.However,the police couldn’t control Benjerman,and they had to call Atkins to come andget him.Atkins said the thief cared for Benjerman a little by providing him with some dry cat food.She believed Benjerman ended up drinking some muddy water in thearea.She said they have been together for nearly 11 years after she took him back from a society shelter in Dallas,Texas. Before Benjelman was found,Atkins and several friends put up notices all over the city andin Somersworth.They also contacted animal shelters,throughout southern New Hampshire andMassachusettsThe notice stated there was a reward,and also that the dog needed medication.Any caller could remain anonymous(匿名的).Atkins had parked the car outside a hardware store with the keys inside and gone in to rent a carpet cleaner.¨It was l0 minutes and I came out and my car was gone along with Benjerman in broad daylight,” Atkins said.The car thief threw Atkins’ wallet and other personal items out of the car before escaping from the scene.72.What would be the best title for the passage?不要机译的,
一个被偷了运动型汽车(车内有一只狗)的女人到处张贴告示,申明把她的狗还回来比找到车还要重要,告示写到:谁开走了我的汽车,请把我的狗:Benjerman放回来!不知道是偷车贼有良心还是别的什么,总之,车在星期五下午1点被偷后的第30个小时(也就是星期六下午7点钟),在Barrington(地名)的警察局,这个Dover(多佛,地名)女人Kimberly Atkins(被偷了车和狗的女人名)见到了她那个被偷的,12岁大黑色猎犬.女人说:小狗很饿,很脏,但是精神很好,因为又回家了.星期六下午5点,车在偏离125号公路的沼泽地被找到,那里经常有车或者自行车偏离道路.当时警察发现这辆车时,他们不知道怎么弄那条狗,就打电话给Atkins来摆平小狗.Atkins说小贼对小狗还有点良心,给小狗吃了点干的猫食.女人认为小狗肯定吃了干猫粮后喝了沼泽里的泥水.她说她把小狗从德克萨斯达拉斯的救济所里带回家养快11年了.没找到小狗之前,她和她的朋友在多佛城和Somersworth(地名)到处贴广告找,她们还去新罕布什尔南部和马萨诸塞都贴告示了,告示还标明要奖励找到狗的人,并且说小狗有病了,要去看兽医,打电话提供信息给她们的人可以不告知姓名(就是说小贼也可以告诉她们).Atkins没拿车钥匙把车停在五金店门口,进去租个地毯清洁机,她说:10分钟后出来我发现停在路边的车和车内的狗都不见了!偷车贼在开车跑的途中把女人的钱包和其他私人物品全扔了.没事帮你下,还机译的,你看那个BOT能翻译这么通畅的.!
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语完型填空,When I at last reached the town ,I feel(1)________ tired to go in search of aroom at once .So I went into the nearest restaurant and sit down (2)_________ atable .A waitress was clearing away the remains of a meal which must have beeneaten by at(3) _______ _百度作业帮
英语完型填空,When I at last reached the town ,I feel(1)________ tired to go in search of aroom at once .So I went into the nearest restaurant and sit down (2)_________ atable .A waitress was clearing away the remains of a meal which must have beeneaten by at(3) _______ forty people .She gave mea (4)_______ .I examined for a minute and then (5)________ from her fried chicken and salad and a glassof wine .The waitress (6)________ the wine at once but I had to wait a long time (7)_________the rest of the meal .When it came that ,I (8)____felt_____ a little first andit was (9)________ delicious that I ate all of it .I was now neither hungry(10)________ thirsty and as a matter of fact ,I was no longer tired either .( ) 1.a.too b.to c.very d.much( ) 2.a.in b.at c.on d.under( ) 3 .a.last b.first c.least d.all( ) 4.a.bill b.picture c.menu d.order( ) 5.a.asked b.ordered c.took d.brought( ) 6.a.took b.brought c.put d.gave( ) 7.a./ b.to c.for d.on( ) 8.a.smelt b.looked c.tasted d .felt ( ) 9.a.such b.too c.so d.very( ) 10.a.and b.or c.but d.nor
a&bccbbcccb
abccbbcccd&
ABCCBBCCCD英语完形填空完型填空(20分)1.Dear Linda,Thanks for _____ letter and the photos.Here are _____ of my photos.In the first photo,I’m playing basketball at _____.In the second photo,I’m ________ at the pool.In the _____ photo,you can _____ my family at home._____ ea_百度作业帮
英语完形填空完型填空(20分)1.Dear Linda,Thanks for _____ letter and the photos.Here are _____ of my photos.In the first photo,I’m playing basketball at _____.In the second photo,I’m ________ at the pool.In the _____ photo,you can _____ my family at home._____ eating dinner.In _____ last photo I’m _____ my sister Gina.She’s doing ________ -- I’m watching TV.2.This is Mr.Green.He is an Englishman.He comes from __1__.He __2__ in a middle school in Beijing.He likes__3__,but he can speak only a little.He learns it from his students and his workmates.He also goes to Chinese __4__ to study every evening.Mr.Green likes __5__ in China very much.He says his __6__ are very friendly and all his students like him and his __7__ very much.Mrs.Green is living with Mr.Green and their two __8__.Their son’s name is Jim and the daughter is 9__.They __10__ here in China.They like their teachers and they like studying in China very much.( ) 1.A.London\x05\x05\x05B.New York\x05\x05\x05C.Tokyo \x05\x05\x05D.Beijing( ) 2.A.studies English\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05B.studies Chinese\x05\x05C.teaches English\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05D.teaches Chinese( ) 3.A.Chinese\x05\x05\x05B.English\x05\x05\x05C.Japanese\x05\x05\x05D.French( ) 4.A.shops\x05\x05\x05B.bookshops\x05\x05\x05C.buses \x05\x05\x05\x05D.classes( ) 5.A.working\x05\x05\x05B.work\x05\x05\x05\x05C.works \x05\x05\x05D.to working( ) 6.A.families\x05\x05\x05B.friend\x05\x05\x05\x05C.students\x05\x05\x05D.teacher( ) 7.A.family\x05\x05\x05B.class\x05\x05\x05\x05C.friends\x05\x05\x05\x05D.country( ) 8.A.children\x05\x05\x05B.sons\x05\x05\x05\x05C.daughters\x05\x05\x05D.students( ) 9.A.Jim\x05\x05\x05\x05B.Kate\x05\x05\x05\x05C.Mike\x05\x05\x05\x05D.Tom( ) 10.A.teach\x05\x05\x05B.study\x05\x05\x05\x05C.work\x05\x05\x05\x05D.play
your some playground swimming third see We"re the with homework ACABA CBABB如果我没猜错的话,你应该是初一的吧,亲,
your some playground swimming
your /some/the playground/swimming/third/see/We are/the/stay with/her homework/ ACABA
your some gym swimming third see we're the (staying wih ) homework A C A
A C B A B B
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信