求助西班牙语大神 f2啊 这句为什么是这样翻译 还有le到底啥时候用啊

求大神帮忙翻译成西班牙文啊
签证需要_西班牙语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:40,782贴子:
求大神帮忙翻译成西班牙文啊
签证需要收藏
Invitation letter
Barcelona, 17 December 2013 To whom it may concern,This letterconfirms that Tim Guan is invited to stay at ALBA Synchrotron light source inBarcelona (Spain) for a training of one month in Soft X-ray Tomography of cellsat the MISTRAL beam line under the direct supervision of Dr. Eva Pereiro andthe Experiments Division Head Dr. Miguel Angel Garcia Aranda starting 10thof February 2014. The expenses of the stay will be covered entirely by theUniversity of Science and Technology of China.
carta de invitaciónBarcelona, 17 de diciembre 2013¿A quién va dirigido,Esta letterconfirms que es invitado Tim Guan permanecer en la fuente de luz de Sincrotrón ALBA en Barcelona (España) para una capacitación de un mes de Soft tomografía de rayos X de cellsat la línea de luz MISTRAL bajo la supervisión directa de la Dra. Eva Pereiro ylas Experimentos Division Head Dr. Miguel Ángel García Aranda a partir del 10 tho febrero de 2014. Los gastos de la estancia serán cubiertos en su totalidad por la Universidad de Ciencia y Tecnología de China.PS:英文有几个词看不懂。。PPS:其实楼主你可以上谷歌翻译去翻译的,我三年前学西班牙也是用这个帮忙的~希望我的答案是对的。。。
这英语都连起来啦,水平有限只能帮到这儿了。Invitation letterBarcelona, 17 December 2013To whom it may concern,This letter confirms that Tim Guan is invited to stay at ALBA Synchrotron light source in Barcelona (Spain) for a training of one month in Soft X-ray Tomography of cells at the MISTRAL beam line under the direct supervision of Dr. Eva Pereiro and the Experiments Division Head Dr. Miguel Angel Garcia Aranda starting 10th of February 2014. The expenses of the stay will be covered entirely by the University of Science and Technology of China.Carta de InvitacionBarcelona, 17 Diciembre 2013A quien va dirigido, esta carta es para confirmar que Tim Guan ha sido invitado a ALBA Synchrotron Light Source de Barcelona (Espana) para una formacion de un mes sobre tomografia de celulas de X-raya suave en MISTRAL baja la supervision directa de Dr. Eva Pereiro y el jefe de la Division de Experimentos Dr. Miguel Angel Garcia Aranda. La formacion empezara en el dia 10 de Febrero 2014. Todos los gastos pertinentes seran cuberitos por la Universidad de Ciencia y Tecnologia de China.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有木有大神在,求翻译!! - 外贸西班牙语 - 外贸小语种 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 有木有大神在,求翻译!!
UID 1779805
阅读权限 25
有木有大神在,求翻译!!
这是一个巴拿马的客户,还欠我们360美金的余额,他说去西联汇款给我们汇了, 我叫他给我 汇款方信息,还有他的详细地址,为了方便给他发快递,但是他好像看不懂。其实我也看不懂-。-
这是我们的邮件来往, 他说西班牙语,我说英语。。。
Dear Mr. G.,
We very appreciate your patience.
But without your information, we can not check the payment.
I‘ve gone to WESTERN UNION today to checked the payment. but the bank staff told me that the sender information is not correct.
Please confirm the following information:
1. who send this money to us, his forename___, surname___
2. Transfer country.
3. Address, street, city, province/state
4. Money transfer/ Control No.
Please inform your detail address also. because we need that to send the goods for you.
Best wishes,
下面是他的西班牙语回复:
Sr. Chen& && & -Le envie el documento a este correo.
A primera hora de hoy lunes 5 de Nov.,me reuni con los representates de la oficina de WESTERN UNION,donde realice el envio del saldo o balance,verificaron el documento que ellos me extendieron
al realizar el deposito, y todo esta en orden,los B/.360.00,aun no los han cobrados.
Sr.Chen,le escannie,el documento que me extendio WESTERN UNION,donde esta toda la informacion
de la transaccion,para que sea presentada a WESTERN UNION de CHINA,y ellos verifiquen la operacion y le entreguen el dinero. En Panama, WESTERN UNION,insiste que todo esta correcto.
Agadecemos su atencion.
前几封来往邮件他都是用西班牙语回复我的, 但是我用google翻译 还可以应付,但是今天这封有点儿蒙了。。 求大神光临。。
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 41264
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
大意如下:
Sr. Chen& && & -Le envie el documento a este correo.-陈先生,我把文件发到你的这个邮箱中了
A primera hora de hoy lunes 5 de Nov.,me reuni con los representates de la oficina de WESTERN UNION,donde realice el envio del saldo o balance,11月5日,周一,今天上班后的第一时间,我就去见了西联办事处的代表,我是在他们那里汇出的余额。
verificaron el documento que ellos me extendieron我核查了他们给我看的汇款的单据,所有的资料都是正确的,余额360,并没有退给我。
al realizar el deposito, y todo esta en orden,los B/.360.00,aun no los han cobrados.
Sr.Chen,le escannie,el documento que me extendio WESTERN UNION,donde esta toda la informacion
de la transaccion,陈先生,我给你把西联提供给我的单据扫描过来,上面包括了交易的所有信息。
para que sea presentada a WESTERN UNION de CHINA,y ellos verifiquen la operacion y le entreguen el dinero. En Panama, WESTERN UNION,insiste que todo esta correcto.你可以拿给西联中国看,他们会核实交易,然后把钱给你。巴拿马这边的西联坚持说所有操作都是正确的。
Agadecemos su atencion.感谢你的关注。
这边的这句aun no los han cobrados.我的理解是客户说钱没有退给我(不知还是理解成没有向我收取)。
如果客人把西联汇款底单扫描给你的话,那楼主就可以根椐相关信息填好单子,去农行或邮局解付了。
You can not have the omelette without breaking the egg.
舍得舍得,先舍后得。
UID 998332
积分 21295
阅读权限 80
回复 #2 masterliness 的帖子
Cobrar = 收取,提取。
Han cobrado = 已收取,已提取。
巴拿马客人在他们那里的西联汇款可以查到这笔款是否已提取,因为收款人没有去中国的西联提取这笔款,所以他说“款还没有被提取”。
UID 1971454
阅读权限 25
Sr. Chen& && & -Le envie el documento a este correo.
I sent you the document on this mail.( envie 应该是 envié, 第一人称简单过去式。)A primera hora de hoy lunes 5 de Nov.,me reuni con los representates de la oficina de WESTERN UNION,donde realice el envio del saldo o balance,verificaron el documento que ellos me extendieronal realizar el deposito, y todo esta en orden,los B/.360.00,aun no los han cobrados.
At the first moment today Monday 5 of Nov, I meet the representatives of the WESTERN UNION in their office, where to realize the transfer of the balance. They verified the document which they extended me to realize the deposit. And everything is in order, although they have not charge the balance 360.00
Sr.Chen,le escannie,el documento que me extendio WESTERN UNION,donde esta toda la informacion de la transaccion,para que sea presentada a WESTERN UNION de CHINA,y ellos verifiquen la operacion y le entreguen el dinero. En Panama, WESTERN UNION,insiste que todo esta correcto.Agadecemos su atencion.
Mr.Chen I sent you the documents that WESTERN UNION extended me, where all the information of the transaction exist, for that you can present to the WESTERN UNION in China, and they verify the operation and give you the money.&&In Panama, WESTERN UINON insist the all to be correct.
Thank you for your attention.
UID 1971454
阅读权限 25
人称简单过去式。)
At the first moment today Monday 5 of Nov, I meet the representatives of the WESTERN UNION in their office, where to realize the transfer of the balance. They verified the document which they extended me to realize the deposit. And everything is in order, although they have not charge the balance 360.00
Mr.Chen I sent you the documents that WESTERN UNION extended me, where all the information of the transaction exist, for that you can present to the WESTERN UNION in China, and they verify the operation and give you the money.&&In Panama, WESTERN UINON insist the all to be correct.
Thank you for your attention.
UID 1779805
阅读权限 25
诶!我现在还没收到汇款单附件啊
我在邮件多处跟他说 叫他给我汇款方信息,还有他的详细地址 他都不给我。。。
难道我英文表达的不够好0.0
UID 1779805
阅读权限 25
回复 #2 masterliness 的帖子
感谢大神,
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 41264
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
回复 #3 派塔商会 的帖子
正解,感谢感谢,这样就通顺了。
舍得舍得,先舍后得。
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 41264
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
回复 #7 gclulu20z 的帖子
大神是派塔兄,不才是蟹兵,虾将都算不上啊。
舍得舍得,先舍后得。
UID 1779805
阅读权限 25
回复 #3 派塔商会 的帖子
有问题的时候 再来问你们!!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是