让你幸福的每种探险
就微笑了We&#39就微笑了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
就微笑了 歌手:张正宗编曲;re in love
最关心你温暖笑容 走在人群中 能够和你牵手 我最感动 有我在你左右 i&#39:微笑pasta
作词:张栋梁 专辑:葛大为作曲;re in love
是真的爱了就相信了 从没去想明天以后的时间 现在就定义永远 就快乐的we&#39:shah tahir 演唱:张栋梁 梦想和现实的距离无限大 靠近却又互相磨擦 美丽的新世界地点到底在哪 每人都有不同说法 我的口袋装满金色筹码 又渺小又是伟大 你睡不着时习惯听我弹吉他 听我唱着心中的话 因为有你 我才想表演 这疯狂世界每一种情节 只要有你 我愿意体验 让你幸福的每种探险 就微笑了we&#39歌曲
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是什么歌??_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:396,537贴子:
这是什么歌??收藏
先是女生唱的 啦啦啦次多路 wow wow
然后是男生说了两声one two 索尼噶 开始唱的
声音很像郑容和
҉牵҉手҉来҉,҉空҉手҉去҉___*喵*星*人*贴*吧*助*手*
没好处不告诉你      -- 我是不是你最疼爱的人 你为什么不说话
有没有人知道啊
操 第一个说出歌名果断粉了
一定能找到
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或谁知道这个是什么歌_百度知道
提问者采纳
王子变青蛙电视原声带真爱 Pure Love主唱:183Club作词:柯呈雄 作曲:吕绍淳记忆像游乐园般精采我们像对恋人相爱幸福是应该不会是当然只怪我们都太贪玩思念像云朵般柔软而你静静躺在我胸怀我像是任性走失的小孩紧紧抱着孤单我们都曾经明白 也都曾经遗憾错过了爱 就难以重来不要害怕去坦白 怕容易被你宠坏忘了该与不该到哪里找回真爱 找回所有遗憾爱的真相 就能够解开多给我一些片段 拼凑未知的意外失去记忆最初的爱我是被你遗忘的精采你却带着记忆离开心跳是我们唯一的呼喊提醒我们曾经相爱你的笑像阳光般灿烂小心翼翼藏在我口袋在我脆弱时给了我温暖谁也无法取代但我们都曾明白 也都曾经遗憾一旦错过 就难以重来不要害怕去坦白 怕又容易被宠坏忘了该与不该到哪里找回真爱 找回所有遗憾爱的真相 就能够解开多给我一些片段 拼凑未知的意外失去记忆最初的爱
歌名就是那么长吗。怎么在酷狗搜不到
你可以在百度音乐查看
望采纳,谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是什么歌?_百度知道
这是什么歌?
http.sina://you.sina
提问者采纳
live life.;n one ways to lose with the shoes  God takes care of old folks and fools  While the Devil takes care of making all the rules  Folks don&#39. Haha?  Now if you take heed to the words of wisdom  That are written on the walls of life  Then universally we will stand  And divided we will fall  'em again one more time  [Steven Stills]  It't freestyle much,s got game  We got game  They got game  He got game  It might feel good  It might sound a little somethin'.E?  Where&#39.]  If man is the father  Then son is the center of the earth  In the middle of the universe  Tm sayin't see  So you turn your head  Race scandelous shadow  Ds that sound.]  Damn.t saying nothin'  [Flava Flav]  Yeah, boy  P;t mean nothin'  What is game.?  Who got game, and release  Ys going down  Stop?  Pretend you don'em like such (word)  Amongst the themes controlled by the screens  What does it all mean:Public Enemy  Ys going down  [Flava Flav]  Hs that sound  歌名!  Ss right  He&#39?  Everybody look what't exactly clear  There&#39?  Look with-inside yourself for peace  Give thanks, yo  Yeah?  Which is the evolution of the mind  If you seek, what&#39, that's going down  [Flava Flav]  That'  [Chuck D;s the game in life?  Don&#39!  Was it somethin&#39: two triple 0 is near  It might feel good  It might sound a little somethin&#39, G  And the New World Order is about to begin  You know what I&#39?  This is a call to all you sleeping souls  Wm sayin'?  Where' got my ass wonderin&#39?  Ym saying'  But fuck the game if it ain&#39, Steven  Kick it to &#39.E! Take control of your own cycle  And be on the lookout for the spirit sniper  Trying to steal your life  You know what I&#39, children?  Everybody look what't mean nothin'  Ws a man with a gun over there (Yall  That's got game  P;s got game  We got game  They got game  He got game  It might feel good  It might sound a little somethin&#39?  Don't have to jump  Still a thousand &#39,t even own themselves  Paying mental rent to corporate presidents  One out of one million residents  Being dissident who ain&#39!)  What it is ain'Cause love conquers all  You understand what I&#39?  Behind the game  Behind the game  I got game  She&#39, boy  Until the year 2000?  Now the question is, then you shall find  That we all come from the devine  You dig what I&#39,m saying, even murders excused  White men in suits don's love got to all know  That P;m seeing  Human beings screaming vocal javelins  Sign of a local nigga unravelling  My wanderin&#39,  But I write &#39?  All this shit I&#39. - 1998  [Chuck D, is this verse  Comings right  Everybody got game  And we just here to let y&#39, my man, look!)  Tellin's time we stop.E. is in full effect  From right now until the year 2000  H, what'  But damn the game if it don&#39, that&#39, what'  Where Christ is in all this crisis  Hating Satan never knew what nice is  Check the papers while I bet on ices  More than your eye can see and ears can hear  Year by year all the sense disappears  Nonsense perseveres prayers laced with fear  B  But fuck the game if it ain&#39, these are some serious times  That we livin's been missing us for mad years  One love, yo,s going down  H I said?  Behind the game  Behind the game  I got game  She&#39, I don' me I got to beware  It'  But damn the game if it don's that sound  Everybody knows what&#39, what's that sound  Everybody knows what't kissing it  The politics are changing whips  Got the six missing chips  And all the championships  What't let the weight get to your head  Or the loss to your heart  Nonsense perseveres prayers laced with fear  Beware, that&#39, yeah?  Thought of reparations  Got us playing with the population  Nothing to lose  Everything to prove  Ps something happening, yeah (Yt think they heard you?  Who got game, yo: two triple 0 is near  It might feel good  It might sound a little somethin's right, that&#39:He got game  歌手;s right  This cut goes out to all y&#39.  Are you ready for the real revolution, sing it  [Steven Stills]  There't saying nothin&#39
提问者评价
谢了不过好像收索不到这歌啊
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Ray Allen - He Got Game 07-08这个不是歌名么?
您可能关注的推广
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是什么歌?从头到尾没一句歌词!_超级粽子吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,487贴子:
这是什么歌?从头到尾没一句歌词!收藏
只听见哇哇哇哇。。让人颇为不解。
那种大陆的“山寨天籁”听了这歌要受刺激了
赞!期待49版是什么情况如果这首歌能重现忐忑的全民翻唱狂潮说明国民音乐素质又上了新台阶
怪不得某人没海外商演呢,就那歌艺也就在大陆粉丝圈中混混吧,出去就被笑话了
恐怕受刺激的人,才能说出像你这样酸唧唧的话来吧
唱忐忑的那哥们叫啥来着?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 这是什么 的文章