fatewlthcold sweatsweat中文意思

布兰妮 criminal的歌词,要完整的,及中文意思_百度知道
布兰妮 criminal的歌词,要完整的,及中文意思
提问者采纳
[Britney Spears - Verse 1]He is a hustler骗He's no good at all点处没He is a loser, he’s a bum, bum, bum, bum失败者,屁He lies, he bluffs说谎,愚弄别He's unreliable.靠住He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun拿着枪傻瓜I know you told me我知道告诉我I should stay away.我应该远离I know you said我知道说He’s just a dog astray.走错路狗He is a rebel with a tainted heart烙着污点反叛者And even I know this a'int smart算我知道并聪明[Chorus]But mama im in love with a criminal妈妈!我喜欢罪犯And this type of love且种Isn't rational, it's physical并理性,身体Mama please don't cry妈妈请要哭I will be alright我没事All reasons inside所原I just cant deny我敢否认Love the guy我喜欢家伙[Britney Spears - Verse 2]He is a villain of the devil’s law信奉恶魔则恶棍He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun寻杀杀手That man's a snitch and unpredictable,深测告密者He’s got no conscious并没意识He got none, none, none, none麼拥All I know, should let go, but no我所知道,我应放手,我没'cause he’s a rebel with a tainted heart烙着污点反叛者And even I know this ain't smart算我知道并聪明[Chorus]But mama im in love with a criminal妈妈!我喜欢罪犯And this type of love且种Isn't rational, it's physical并理性,身体Mama please don't cry妈妈请要哭I will be alright我没事All reasons inside所原I just cant deny我敢否认Love the guy我喜欢家伙[Bridge]And he's got my name且我名字Tatooed on his arm纹手臂His lucky charm,幸运符So I guess its okay令我认没问题He’s with me我起And I hear people talk我听别谈论Trying to make remarks尝试提醒我Keep us apart让我But I don't even hear我甚至听I don't care我乎[Chorus]Cause mama im in love with a criminal妈妈!我喜欢罪犯And this type of love且种Isn't rational, it's physical并理性,身体Mama please don't cry妈妈请要哭I will be alright我没事All reasons inside所原I just cant deny我敢否认Love the guy我喜欢家伙
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
CriminalHe is a hustler, he's no good at allHe is a loser, he's a bum bum bum bumHe lies, he bluffs, he's unreliableHe is a sucker with a gun gun gun gunI know you told me I should stay awayI know you said he's just a dog astray andHe's a bad boy with a tainted heartAnd even I know this ain't smartBut mama, I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guyHe is a villain by the devil's lawHe is a killer just for fun fun fun funThe man's a snitch and unpredictableHe's got no conscience, he got none none none noneAll-all I kno-ow should let go but noCuz he's a bad boy with a tainted heartAnd even I know this ain't smartBut mama, I'm in love with a criminal转载自 ※ 魔镜歌词网 And this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guyAnd he's got my nameTattooed on his arm, his lucky charmSo I guess it's okayHe's with meAnd I hear people talkTry to make remarks, keep us apartBut I don't even hearI don't care'Cause mama, I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guyMama, I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guy( 专辑名称 ) Femme Fatale 文意思:骗
我知道告诉我应该远离
误入歧途疯狗
污点坏男孩
即使我知道并明智
我喜欢罪犯
恳请妈妈要哭
CriminalHe is a hustler, he's no good at allHe is a loser, he's a bum bum bum bumHe lies, he bluffs, he's unreliableHe is a sucker with a gun gun gun gunI know you told me I should stay awayI know you said he's just a dog astray andHe's a bad boy with a tainted heartAnd even I know this ain't smartBut mama, I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guyHe is a villain by the devil's lawHe is a killer just for fun fun fun funThe man's a snitch and unpredictableHe's got no conscience, he got none none none noneAll-all I kno-ow should let go but noCuz he's a bad boy with a tainted heartAnd even I know this ain't smartBut mama, I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guyAnd he's got my nameTattooed on his arm, his lucky charmSo I guess it's okayHe's with meAnd I hear people talkTry to make remarks, keep us apartBut I don't even hearI don't care'Cause mama, I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guyMama, I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside, I just can't deny I love the guy
布兰妮的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁DIP/SMT/SMD是什么意思?它的英文全称是什么?翻译成中文又是什么意思?_百度知道
DIP/SMT/SMD是什么意思?它的英文全称是什么?翻译成中文又是什么意思?
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Dip是波动开关SMT就是表面组装技术(Surface Mounted Technology的缩写),是目前电子组装行业里最流行的一种技术和工艺。SMT的特点:
组装密度高、电子产品体积小、重量轻,贴片元件的体积和重量只有传统插装元件的1/10左右,一般采用SMT之后,电子产品体积缩小40%~60%,重量减轻60%~80%。 可靠性高、抗振能力强。焊点缺陷率低。 高频特性好。减少了电磁和射频干扰。 易于实现自动化,提高生产效率。降低成本达30%~50%。 节省材料、能源、设备、人力、时间等。SMD是表面组装有源器件,如三极管\现在我们有时将表贴元件统称为SMD
dip的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁hut的中文意思
沪江词库精选hut是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、词汇辨析、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
hut的发音: 英音 [ h?t ] ; 美音 [ h?t ] hut英语翻译成中文:名词 可数名词讲解:1.(简陋的)小屋2.临时营房v. 及物动词讲解:1.使住在小屋中2.使(军队等)在临时营房住宿v. 不及物动词讲解:1.住在小屋中2.住在临时营房中,驻扎
同义词:,;,,。
单词分析:这些名词均含有“小屋”之意。:多指建造粗糙的简陋小木屋,也指旅客或船员住的船舱。现在也指节假日游游者的简便住房。:指穷苦人住的乡间小茅屋。现在也指雅致的小住宅,在美国可指别墅。:多指供居住或遮避风雨的简易小屋。:一般指四壁没有完全封闭,供牲畜用或储藏东西、停放车辆等的简易棚屋。
The hut was made of poles covered with grass mats.
临时营房用木杆搭成,上面以草席覆盖。
&werewolf&, as Hitler named the installation, was a crude compound of log cabins and wooden huts
希特勒给它起了一个名字“狼人”,“狼人”是由许多简陋的圆木小屋和木板房构成的一个大本营。
Very cautiously she slipped through the police cordon and made her way stealthily towards Chen Yuehngo's hut
她很小心地越过了警戒线,悄悄地到了陈月娥住的草棚左近。
The hut was shaking in the storm.
小屋在风雨中摇摆。
The thunderbolt made matchwood of the hut.
雷电把小屋击碎了。
djakarta was a collection of sweltering huts and hovels
雅加达实际不过是一大堆闷热的棚户和茅舍。
The hut was made out of pieces of wood.
这小屋是用木板建造的。
The floor of the beach-hut was sandy.
那海滨小屋的地面上净是沙子.
Outside the hut I stood bemused
我呆呆地站在小屋外面。
We can hut on the mountain tonight.
今晚我们可以住在山上的棚屋里。
temporary military shelter