有关合作性消费有关教育的英语作文文100字左右

关于大学生过度消费的英语作文字数在100字左右_百度知道
关于大学生过度消费的英语作文字数在100字左右
My Opinion about University Students’ EmploymentNowadays, the university students’ employment attracts more and more attentions from the government and the society. Due to the financial crisis in the past two years, a growing number of undergraduates cannot find satisfying jobs after their graduation, and a part of them become the “Ant-like Class” with a 哗氦糕教蕹寄革犀宫篓hard life in such super cities as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Life pressure, parents needing supporting and high house price are like three mountains on them. In my opinion, the students’ employment and living difficulties can only be solved together by the students themselves and the society. The university students should study practical abilities hard and the society should give more opportunities to them.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于大连娱乐生活的短文(英语作文 100字左右)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇关于大连娱乐生活的短文(英语作文 100字左右)
写一篇关于大连娱乐生活的短文(英语作文 100字左右)
My School I study in the ***school.It has three grades and thirty-two classes.It is not big but very beautiful.In the center of the school there is a new teaching building,it is very clean and beautiful.The lab building and the library are to the east of the new building.There all kinds of book in the library.You can enioy them as many as you like.South of the new building lies a playground and it's very big.On the playground,you can have sports such as football.basketball.You'd better play basketball as there are four basketball grounds in our school,You can enjoy yourself very much.There are many trees in our school.Grass is everywhere.In front of the new building there are two gardens in which,there are flowers of all colours.We are studying hard in our school,Our life is happy and intcrcsting.I love our school very much.写一篇关于你的朋友的外形的英语短文100字左右_百度知道
写一篇关于你的朋友的外形的英语短文100字左右
music, collecting stamps andlistening to popular songs. Her father is a doctor andher mother is an English teacher. She was born in April. She is a schoolgirl.She is neither tall nor short . There are three people in her family,s name is xxx,history and some other subjects at school. In her free time.She looks quiet. She studies Chinese. She likes computer very much and she is good at it. she has medium build and she often wears glasses, English, math, 1988My friend&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关旅游的英语作文,100字左右
有关旅游的英语作文,100字左右
如题,有关旅游的英语作文,100字左右
travellingisanicechoicetoalotofpeople.ithinkair-planeisthebestwayforpeopletotravelaroundtheworld.Furthermore,itsavesalotoftimeandstrengthforme.关于伟大女性的高一英语作文 100字左右 最好带译文的 谢谢!_百度知道
关于伟大女性的高一英语作文 100字左右 最好带译文的 谢谢!
Helen Keller Helen Keller lived in the U.S.A .She was a great woman.Whe n Helen was a baby,she got v ery sick.Afthe many weeks,th e doctor said:&she is better,bu t now she can't see and she c an't hear.& Her mother and fat her were very sad .Afthe a few years,things got worse.There was no way for Helen to spea k to other people.She heard n othing.She saw nothing.She d idn't undertand anyting.Then one day a teacher come to liv e with Helen and her family.T he teacher helped Helen learn about words.Helen was a brig ht child and soon she learned to spell her first word.When s he was older,she went to coll ege.Helen was very famous.S he helped many blind and dea f people.She traveled around t he world and helped many pe ople.Helen was a very old wo man when she died.The worl d remembers her today as a b rave and wonderful person.Sh e was blind and deaf,but she f ound a way to see and hear.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有关旅游的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信