iuminhua百度在线翻译器器

谁能帮我翻译一下啊,不要那种在线翻译器翻译出来的,那个不准确_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下啊,不要那种在线翻译器翻译出来的,那个不准确
XX网络有限公司成立于2001年,从成立至今一直致力于IT产品的开发、销售、维护等领域,多年来公司业绩呈良好发展态势,在政府、厂矿、学校等有着广泛的客户群。XX网络有限公司成为一家优秀的民营企业,成功的奥秘在于将管理创新列入公司管理的重要组成部分,这家民营企业作为一个生命体而存在,不断的变革和创新中求得生存与发展,并取得了良好的成绩。
提问者采纳
& Established in 2001, the XX Network Company Co., Ltd has been working on the fields of development of IT products, marketing and maintainance since then. The performance of the company has displayed a good momentum of development, having broad customer base from the government, factories and mines, schools and so on. It has become an exellent civil enterprise, and the secret of success lies in making management innovation as an important part of the company's management. Existing as a life body, it seeks survival and development in constant reformations and innovations, and has obtained an encouraging result.& 【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
XX networks CO,LTD was established in 2001, and has been dedicating to developing, marketing, and maintenance of IT products. For many years, the company has had good performance, with wide client base in government, factories and mines, and schools. Today, XX networks CO,LTD has become an excellent private company. The secret of success lies in our management innovation, which has been taken as an important part in our company's management. The private company is an organism that tries to survive and develop through constant changes and innovation, and has made good results. 谢谢欣赏~
XX network co., LTD. Was established in 2001, since its establishment has been committed to IT from product development, sales, maintenance and other fields, for many years, the company performance is good momentum of development, in the government, factories and mines, schools, and so has extensive customer base. XX network co., LTD. Has become a outstanding private enterprises, is the secret of success in life will be as the company's management innovation of important parts of management of the private enterprise as a living and existence, continuous reform and innovation seek survival and development, and achieved good results.
在线翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线翻译一:、、、、、、、、、、、、、、等32种语言在线翻译
Example: Welcome to China
自动检测中英文
English(英语)
中文(简体)
中文(繁體)
日本語(日语)
Fran?ais(法语)
Русский(俄语)
Deutsch(德语)
espa?ol(西班牙语)
português(葡萄牙语)
Italiano(意大利语)
?λληνα?(希腊语)
Hollands(荷兰语)
Svensk(瑞典语)
????? ???????(阿拉伯语)
?eské(捷克语)
Dansk(丹麦语)
Suomi(芬兰语)
Norske(挪威语)
България(保加利亚语)
???? ?????(波斯语)
Hausa(豪萨语)
?????(希伯来语)
????? ????(印地语)
A magyar(匈牙利语)
pushtu(普什图语)
Polski(波兰语)
Romania(罗马尼亚语)
Srbija(塞尔维亚语)
???????(泰语)
Türk(土耳其语)
????(乌尔都语)
自动检测翻译结果
中文(简体)
中文(繁體)
English(英语)
日本語(日语)
Fran?ais(法语)
Русский(俄语)
Deutsch(德语)
espa?ol(西班牙语)
português(葡萄牙语)
Italiano(意大利语)
?λληνα?(希腊语)
Hollands(荷兰语)
Svensk(瑞典语)
????? ???????(阿拉伯语)
?eské(捷克语)
Dansk(丹麦语)
Suomi(芬兰语)
Norske(挪威语)
България(保加利亚语)
???? ?????(波斯语)
Hausa(豪萨语)
?????(希伯来语)
????? ????(印地语)
A magyar(匈牙利语)
pushtu(普什图语)
Polski(波兰语)
Romania(罗马尼亚语)
Srbija(塞尔维亚语)
???????(泰语)
Türk(土耳其语)
????(乌尔都语)
■ 英汉词典收录英译汉词汇(116,200)条
■ 汉英词典收录汉译英词汇(86,524)条
■ 英文真人发音,英式及美式音标
■ 您可以输入中文或英文查询,实时英语翻译
■ 收录中文译日文词汇(133,510)条
■ 收录日文译中文词汇(241,725)条
■ 收录中文译日文词汇(133,510)条
■ 收录日文译中文词汇(241,725)条
■ 收录中文译俄语词汇(196,722)条
■ 收录俄语译中文词汇(196,722)条
■ 您可以直接输入中文或俄语查询
■ 收录中文译德语词汇(48,850)条
■ 收录德语译中文词汇(106,598)条
■ 您可以直接输入中文或德语查询
网站翻译:可以对网站进行实时在线翻译,可处理英语翻译等十余种语言。
请输入网址:
网站翻译一:
英语 → 中文简体
中文简体 → 英语
英语 → 中文繁体
中文繁体 → 英语
英语 → 荷兰语
英语 → 法语
英语 → 德语
英语 → 希腊语
英语 → 意大利语
英语 → 日语
英语 → 朝鲜语
英语 → 葡萄牙语
英语 → 俄语
英语 → 西班牙语
荷兰语 → 英语
荷兰语 → 法语
法语 → 英语
法语 → 德语
法语 → 希腊语
法语 → 意大利语
法语 → 葡萄牙语
法语 → 荷兰语
法语 → 西班牙语
德语 → 英语
德语 → 法语
希腊语 → 英语
希腊语 → 法语
意大利语 → 英语
意大利语 → 法语
日语 → 英语
朝鲜语 → 英语
葡萄牙语 → 英语
葡萄牙语 → 法语
俄语 → 英语
西班牙语 → 英语
西班牙语 → 法语
网站翻译二:
英语 → 中文简体
中文简体 → 英语
中文简体 → 法语
中文简体 → 日语
日语 → 中文简体翻译器在线帮我翻译一句话,谢绝在线翻译器。_百度知道
帮我翻译一句话,谢绝在线翻译器。
请帮我把这段话翻译成英文,不采纳在线翻译器的答案。先生,请出示一下你的证件。好的。对不起,你的证件有问题,能跟我们来一下吗?
提问者采纳
Sir please show me your ID card.
Here you are.
Sorry sir,there is something wrong with your ID card.Please come with us.
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
其他7条回答
Sorry.Sir .Please show me your credentials.Ok.Sorry .There are some problems with your credentials.Could you please go with us?我自己翻译滴。。。用它做啥?您不是坏人,要做什么坏事吧?
sir,can you show me your credentials?surei'm sorry,there's something wrong with your credentials. can you come with us please?
Please show your papers to me,sir.No problem.I'm sorry,there is something wrong with your papers.Could you go with us?
Sir, would you please show me your certificate?OKSorry .There are some problems with your certificate.Could you please go with us?这么说比较有礼貌吧。。。。
Excuse me,Sir.Would you show me your certificate,please?
OK.Sorry,There is something wrong with your credentials.Could you please come with us?
Sir ,would you please show me your ID?Sure!Sorry , there is something wrong with your ID.Would you come with us ?
Please show me you Identity card/I.D/permitsureI'm sorry, there's some problem with your I.D./permit, please come with us.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文名字在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信