提问者评价
其他类似问题
粤语歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:也许是我不懂爱你的方式,每次到夜里,我都想你想到无法入睡,明明心已经痛了,可还是忍不住笑了,以为把自己弄得太狼狈了,你就不会出现了,可你,还是每时每刻的缠绕在我的身边。是什么意思?
也许是我不懂爱你的方式,每次到夜里,我都想你想到无法入睡,明明心已经痛了,可还是忍不住笑了,以为把自己弄得太狼狈了,你就不会出现了,可你,还是每时每刻的缠绕在我的身边。
问题补充:
Maybe I do not know love you the way, every time at night, I want you think can not sleep, obviously the heart has been hurt, they still could not help smiling, thinking to herself too embarrassed, and you will not there, can you, or every time the wound in my side.
Perhaps it is the way I don't understand love, and every time you to-night, and I want to do you think my heart could not go to sleep, and obviously have pain, but they just laughed and thought that to get its own too awkward, and you will not have to be yourself, every moment in the entangled me.
Perhaps is I does not understand loves your way, each time to the night, I all thought you thought is unable to go to sleep, clearly engaged in introspection already the pain, might not be able to bear has smiled, thought oneself made too has been distressed, you could not appear, but you, every tim
Perhaps I do not know how to love your way, every night, I want you to think, unable to sleep, heart has pain, but I still can't help laughing, that make themselves too awkward, you do not appear, but you also is truely wound in my side.
Perhaps I do not know how to love your way, every night, I want you to think, unable to sleep, heart has pain, but I still can't help laughing, that make themselves too awkward, you do not appear, but you also is truely wound in my side.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!“”又是这个飘雨季节”现如今好落寞”“伤你的心总伤的那么深”“也许是我前世犯的过错”“”是哪首歌的_百度知道
“”又是这个飘雨季节”现如今好落寞”“伤你的心总伤的那么深”“也许是我前世犯的过错”“”是哪首歌的
“”又是这个飘雨季节”现如今好落寞”“伤你的心总伤的那么深”“也许是我前世犯的过错”“”是哪首歌的歌词?
想你的心伤得那么深 - 何禹妃词:杨程凯曲:肖玄又是这个飘雨季节回忆勾勒着想你的轮廓孤独心无处躲遗留的空缺 依然如昨记忆它丢失了快乐忧伤也肆意的将我抚摸现如今好落寞爱你的心谁人去诉说想你的心曾伤得那么深无助的徘徊在细雨中也许是我前世犯的过错注定今生换来泪眼滂沱想你的心曾伤得那么深剩下的是我无限惶恐如果没有当初爱的交错流星也不会就此而滑落又是这个飘雨季节回忆勾勒着想你的轮廓孤独心无处躲遗留的空缺 依然如昨记忆它丢失了快乐忧伤也肆意的将我抚摸现如今好落寞爱你的心谁人去诉说想你的心曾伤得那么深无助的徘徊在细雨中也许是我前世犯的过错注定今生换来泪眼滂沱想你的心曾伤得那么深剩下的是我无限惶恐如果没有当初爱的交错流星也不会就此而滑落想你的心曾伤得那么深无助的徘徊在细雨中也许是我前世犯的过错注定今生换来泪眼滂沱想你的心曾伤得那么深剩下的是我无限惶恐如果没有当初爱的交错流星也不会就此而滑落
其他类似问题
前世的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
想你的心伤得那么深 何禹妃
何禹妃-想你的心伤的那么深
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有什么歌好听 的文章