BUTTONS.-THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这个BGM叫什么名字? http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av;_百度知道
谁知道这个BGM叫什么名字? http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av;
提问者采纳
Till The End,据说原唱是Nancy Fortin。这首歌完整版只有1分多钟,是为了搞笑节目专门制作的。如果你想要我可以发给你!
谢谢了 麻烦你发下吧~
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
bilibili的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌名:til the end,就是为了这个创作的(好像?)。话说虽然出自B站但这算是ACG相关?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这视频的BGM叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
第一个视频:BoA ——MASAYUME CHASING第二个视频:Noel Toto - Pam Pam
提问者评价
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个空间的背景音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
下载地址You said goodbye I fell apart I fell from all we had To I never knew I needed you so bad You need to let things go I know, you told me so I've been through hell To break the spell Why did I ever let you slip away Can't stand another day without you Without the feeling I once knew I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Shayne WardCause I know I'll never breathe your love again I cry Cause you're not here with me I cry Cause I'm lonely as can be I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again If you could see me now You would know just how How hard I try Not to wonder why I wish I could believe in something new Oh please somebody tell me it's not true (oh girl) I'll never be over you Why did I ever let you slip away Can't stand another day without you Without the feeling I once knew I cry silently I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again I cry Cause you're not here with me I cry Cause I'm lonely as can be I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again If I could have you back tomorrow If I could lose the pain and sorrow I would do just anything To make you see You still love me I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again I cry Cause you're not here with me I cry Cause I'm lonely as can be I cry hopelessly Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again
提问者评价
其他类似问题
62人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个背景音乐叫什么名字_百度知道
提问者采纳
逆袭 黄渤导演作品《2B青年的不埂讥第就郢脚电协钉茅醉人生》??哥们,你很有才啊。。。音乐是 only girl -- Rihanna
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用