&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果约12,200篇,用时0.005秒&&&&
歌曲:think about
i think about ui never thought could fall in love with you someone like you ...
歌曲:i think about you
... i think about yousaying &drink this beer and you'll be mine&i think about you ...
歌曲:think about you
... i think about you (i think about you)i put on my clothes (i put on my clothes )and i think about you (i think about you) ...
歌曲:think about love
[ti:think about love][ar:dolly parton][al:legends ]think about lovedolly partonby:mayiningemail:i can't forget youever since the moment that i met youyou've been on my mindand i need to somehow let you knowthat i think about you all the timeso when you think about love,think about mei can give you more than you'll ever needsooner or later every heart needs some companywhen you think about love,think about mewhen you think about love,think about mewe were strangersnow i'm already wrapped around your fingeroh what's a heart to docause it lingersand the thought of youwantin' me as much as i want youso when you think about love,think about mei can give you more than you'll ever needsooner or later every heart needs some companywhen you think about love,think about mewhen you think about love,think about memakes me bluei'm not holding you tonightcause only you can satisfythis heart of mineso when you think about love,think about mei can give you more than you'll ever needsooner or later every heart needs some companyso when you think about love,think about mewhen you think about love,think about mei can give you more than you'll ever needsooner or later every heart needs some companywhen you think about love,think about mewhen you think about love,think about mei can give you more than you'll ever needsooner or later every heart needs some companywhen you think about love,think about mewhen you think about love,think about me
歌曲:think about me
think about, think about me (oh)think about, think about me(think about me, babe) ...
歌曲:think about it
[ti:think about it][ar:will young][al:keep on]will young - think about itso afraid of living out my lifetaking time, oh i've got to think about iti know what's mine is slipping through my handsi can't stand, no to have to think about itmaybe i'm aching for something, waiting for somethingdon't want to compromisesometimes i think i don't need it, nochorusyou think i'm afraid but i want to be wantedtake some time, you gotta think about itjust a caricature of a loverjust, just, just think about it when you get in your caryou say i'm afraid and you're making me begso, what you gonna doyou gotta think about iti can see what i need, guaranteed, after all this timeso, you gotta think about itonce again asking for permissioni call you up, oh i need to think about usyou make me feel like a hungry little kidwho thinks he's on a missionbut this is real, oh i need to think about itmaybe i'm asking for something, waiting for somethingdon't want to compromisesometimes i think i don't need it, but now i've seenchorusyou think i'm afraid but i want to be wantedtake some time, you gotta think about itjust a caricature of a loverjust, just, just think about it when you get in your caryou say i'm afraid and you're making me begso, what you gonna doyou gotta think about iti can see what i need, guaranteed, after all this timetake some time, make up your mindalways asking why, why, do i think aboutwhat i am, where i come fromyou don't realise that it's starting to pull me aparttake some time, make up your mindalways asking why, why do i think aboutwhat i am, where i come fromyou don't realise that it's starting to pull me apartchorusyou think i'm afraid but i want to be wantedtake some timejust a caricature of a loverjust, just, just think about it when you get in your caryou say i'm afraid and you're making me begso, what you gonna doyou gotta think about iti can see what i need, guaranteed, after all this timeyes you gotta think about ityes you gotta think about it (repeated)end
[ti:think about you ][ar:kaiser chiefs][al:oh my god ][by:william王子]lrc produced by william王子album:oh my godkaiser chiefs-think about you (and like it)hold me down i'm so excitedfeeling good but slightly frightened tooi feel it in my blood and i like iti think about you,oh when i'm leaving hold me back i'm so exhaustednever happened like we reported toit scares me half to death and i like iti think about you,oh and i'm leaving town i think about you and i think about leavingi think about you before i think about breathingi think about you when i think about leavingi think about you...oh my god,i can't believe itthey're still waiting to recieve it nowi take you in my arms and i like iti think about you,oh when i'm leaving home i think about you and i think about leavingi think about you before i think about breathingi think about you when i think about leavingi think about you
1- think about, think aboutthink about, think about itwon't you think about, think about ...
... oh and anytime you think about leavingthink about what you knowwell think about it... ...
... i was standing in the rain (i thought about you)i was riding on the train (i thought about you) ... every time i think about yousaw two lovers start to kiss (i thought about you) ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
铃声
彩铃
&2009 BaiduI Think I Love You
歌词_百度知道
I Think I Love You
全部的都要呀
是浪漫满屋里面的插曲,要全部的,我没听清是英文还是韩文,如果是韩文就把发音写清
其他5条回答
Less Than Jake - I Think I Love You
I'm sleeping and right in the middle of a good dream
When all at once I wake up
From something that keeps knocking at my brain
Before I go insane
I hold my pillow to my head and spring up in my bed
Screaming out the words I dread,
I think I love you
This morning I woke up with this feeling
I didn't know how to deal with
And so I just decided to myself
I'd hide it to myself
And never talk about it
And didn't I go and shout it when you walked into the room,
I think I love you
I think I love you so what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure...
Less Than Jake - I Think I Love You
Before I go insane
I think I love you
I'd hide it to myself
And never talk about it
I think I love you
A love there is no cure for.
I think I...
Before I go insane
I think I love you
I'd hide it to myself
And never talk about it
I think I love you
A love there is no cure for.
I think I love you
Isn't that ...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一个汽车广告里广告歌曲的歌词是“you are beautiful”,请问这首歌叫什么?_百度知道
有一个汽车广告里广告歌曲的歌词是“you are beautiful”,请问这首歌叫什么?
're beautiful.i saw your face in a crowded place. you&#39, it'll never be with you.you're beautiful,fucking high.i saw your facre beautiful,and i don&#39.re beautiful歌手;s true:james blunt 专辑,but we shared a moment that will last till the end.she was with another man.you&#39,&#39:back to bedlam james blunt - you&#39.t think that i&#39,'s till never be with you, it&#39,as we walked on by.she could see from my face that i was.you&#39.yeah. you'cause i&#39,and i don're beautifulve got a plan.ll see her again.of that i're beautiful,when she thought up that t lre beautiful.you&#39.she smiled at me on the subway:you'cause i'cause i&#39, it&#39. you's true,and i don&#39.you're beautiful歌曲, she caught my eye.there must be an angel with a smile on her face.but i won&#39.but it't know what to do,i will never be with you.you&#39
其他类似问题
广告歌曲的相关知识
其他3条回答
baidu.baidu就是james blunt
的&you are beautiful&gt:
You beautiful
。谢谢采纳
歌名 就叫做 beautiful
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《I Think We‘re Alone Now》歌词
— Girls Aloud
Tiffany
I Think We're Alone Now
Children Behave
That's what they say when we're together
And watch how you play
They don't understand,
And so we're
Running just as fast as we can
Holding on to one another hands
Trying to get away into the night
And then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say
I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now
The beating of our hearts is the only sound
Look at the way
We got our eye on what we're doin'
'Cause what would they say
If they ever knew,
And so we're
And then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
I think we're alone now
《I Think We‘re Alone Now》歌词 --
歌词制作者
Girls Aloud歌词
Girls Aloud最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除cctv5里有一部车的广告歌词里有i want you marry me_百度知道
cctv5里有一部车的广告歌词里有i want you marry me
ll go go go go go我们这就走走走?Let’ll go go go go go我们这就走走走;re looking for something dumb to do让我们做些可爱的蠢事吧.and we't say no no no no no别说不不不,like i're looking for something dumb to do让我们做些可爱的蠢事hey baby i think i wanna marry you我的宝贝我只想和你结婚is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice是因为你的眼神迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹who cares baby,我只想和你结婚I’ll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh我会把戒指带来然后让婚礼钟声响起So whatcha wanna do.;t say no no no no no别说不不不;我不会怪你Ire ready,我只想和你结婚well i know this little chapel on the boulevard我知道林荫小道上有一座小教堂we can go我们可以去no one will know没有人会察觉oh come on girl来吧姑娘who cares if we'm ready只要你和我一样迫不及待cos it&#39.但如果我们梦醒了你决定要分手那也没关系No.因为我们有过欢乐时光don're looking for something dumb to do让我们做些可爱的蠢事hey baby i think i wanna marry you我的宝贝我只想和你结婚is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice是因为你的眼神迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹re trashed没人在乎我们是否烂醉如泥got a pocket full of cash we can blow我们带着满满的现金shots of patrol把最贵的鸡尾酒挥霍殆尽and it&#39?那你打算怎么做呢;s on girl这就来了姑娘don&#39.and we're ready,i think i wanna marry you这些都无所谓宝贝;s a beautiful night 夜色如此美丽we&#39, i think i wanna marry you这些都无所谓宝贝;s a beautiful night 夜色如此美丽we's a beautiful night夜色如此美丽we&#39...if you&#39.,baby现在就告诉我宝贝oh ~哇哦~it&#39Bruno Mars - Marry YouIt&#39..if you&#39,like i&#39, I won’t blame you, i think i wanna marry you这些都无所谓宝贝.just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah快说好好好!hey baby i think i wanna marry you我的宝贝我只想和你结婚is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice是因为你的眼神迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹who cares baby.;m ready只要你和我一样迫不及待oh ~哇哦~just say i do告诉我你愿意tell me right now baby告诉我宝贝tell me right now baby,baby现在就告诉我宝贝just say i do告诉我你愿意tell me right now baby告诉我宝贝tell me right now baby.just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah快说好好好,女孩If we wake up and you wanna break up that’s cool.我们逃跑吧
来自团队:
其他类似问题
cctv5的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 think again中文歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。