求帮忙写一下这些小学英语练习题题

求英语大神帮忙 改错题 ABCD其中一个是错的 把为什么那样改的原因说一下 还有我翻译的有些不通顺的也麻烦给改一下 谢谢 急&br/& 字数超过了 发不了 请回答了我再追问1. (A)Although the danger at he might (B)be injured, Boris
求英语大神帮忙 改错题 ABCD其中一个是错的 把为什么那样改的原因说一下 还有我翻译的有些不通顺的也麻烦给改一下 谢谢 急 字数超过了 发不了 请回答了我再追问1. (A)Although the danger at he might (B)be injured, Boris
补充:1. (A)Although the danger& at he might (B)be injured, Boris (C)bravely entered the (D)burning house to save the child.
解释:尽管危险可能让他受伤,但Boris还是勇敢的冲进燃烧的房子里去就孩子。
2. The mother cried (A)as her child (B)laid (C)on the examination table (D)after the accident.
解释:在事故发生后,那位妈妈把哭闹的孩子放在了检查桌子上。
3. It was (A)him (B)who came running (C)into the classroom (D)with the news.
解释:那个刚跑进教室的人带着新消息。
4. They (A)played (B)so good game of tennis last night (C)that they surprised (D)their audience.
解释:昨晚他们打了一场精彩的网球比赛,以至于让观众们震惊。
B 改为 such a good game
5. My wife w(A)ould rather (B)we (D)don’t meet each other (C)any more.
解释:我妻子宁愿再也不要遇见其他人。
D don′t 改为 didn′t
6. The salad tasted (A)so well that my brother (B)returned to the (C)salad bar for (D)another helping.
解释:这个沙拉味道太好了,以至于我弟弟。。。。。。后面不通顺
A so well 改为 so good& 原因:so good修饰名词
7. When we arrived (A)at the store (B)to purchase the dishwasher (C)advertise in the newspaper, we learned that all the dishwashers (D)had been sold out.
解释:当我们到达商店去买报纸广告上的洗碗机时,我们了解到所有的洗碗机都卖光了。
C 改为 advertised 原因 是过去式
8. That manufacturer is not only (A)raising his prices (B)but also (C)decreasing the production of his product (D)as well.
解释:厂商不仅提高产品的价格,他们还减少产品的产量。
D 去掉as well
9. (A)Like the committee (B)has written in (C)its report, the rules need to be enforced (D)more strictly.
解释:根据委员会的报告,条例必须被严格执行。
A Like 改为 As
10. The construction (A)of the language lab (B)must have been (C)completed (D)by the end of next month
解释:语言研究所的房子在下个月月末之前必须完工。
B& must have been 改为 must be
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导帮忙写一下英语练习题_百度知道
帮忙写一下英语练习题
用所给动词的正确形式填空1.He _____(join)the army when he was 18 years old .He ______(be) an army man for many years.2.Great changes _____ (take) place in Wuxi over the years.3.Where'sTom?& He_____(go) to the cinema.4.She put on her clothes and _____(hurry) to& school5. Run away quickly because the& birds ____(fall) down soon6.The& weather& today is sunny but it ____(be) cloudy soon7.Listen! How beaytifully the birds _____(sing)8. My mother often asked me to spend some time ____(practice) swimming&根据首字母填空& 使对话完整A generation gap has become a serious problem .I read a r______ about it in the newspaper .Some children have killed& themselves after quarrels with p______.I think this is because they don't often talk with each other.Parents now s_____ more time in the office , s_____ they don't have much time to be with their children.As time passes ,they both feel that they don't& have the s______ topics to talk about .I want to tell parents to spend more& time with your c_____,get to kown& themand u______ them. And for children ,show your f______ to your parents .They are the people who love you. So t_____them your thought . In this way , you c____have abetter understanding of each other. &在下列各句空白处 ,填入一个与括号中读音相同的单词1.Wu Ming's father works on a ship& (father)& The sun is ______ away from us than the moon2. It’s half past eleven &by my watch( past )& They_____the eraser from one to another3.There’s a boy under the& tree.(There's)& A friend of& _____ came to se& them this moring.4.The students were discussing their school trip& at one& yesterday afternoon.(one)& We were pleased that we ____ the football match last week.&
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
joined , has been
have taken
3 has gone 4 hurried
5 will fall 6
8 practicing 首字母 1
6 children
7 understand 8 feelings 9 tell
10 can / could 同音单词
He __joined___(join)the army when he was 18 years old
其他类似问题
练习题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁浏览次数:1863
回复次数:2
儿子上初一,拿着英语试卷中的阅读理解来请求我的帮助,说:‘英语老师说这张卷子比较难。”我一看,是稍微难了一点,但只要静下心来,相信他一定能做的很好。于是我说:你学习怎么这么不动脑筋,这么不钻研,一遇到
儿子上初一,拿着英语试卷中的阅读理解来请求我的帮助,说:‘英语老师说这张卷子比较难。”我一看,是稍微难了一点,但只要静下心来,相信他一定能做的很好。于是我说:你学习怎么这么不动脑筋,这么不钻研,一遇到困难动不动就问别人。“可儿子却生气的说:你就会说这,你就会说这,我以后再也不问你了。”我听了心里很不是滋味,该怎样教育他呢?、
在这件事中,您的话语打消了孩子的积极性。如果把否定的口吻换成另一种方式说出,孩子可能更容易接受。比如说:做阅读理解,自己先试着译文,不会的词先用笔画出来,结合上下文认真想想,妈妈相信你有能力自己来做!如果实在不理解的词句,妈妈会与你一起学习!共同解答!
推荐 同步背单词 与教材单元同步,请访问 http:
分类管理员
该分类暂无管理员
[家庭教育]
解答数:815
精选回答:
本周问吧之星
擅长分类:
本周回答:21
问吧达人榜求大神帮忙做一下英语选择题及写作,满意了就采纳_百度知道
求大神帮忙做一下英语选择题及写作,满意了就采纳
阅读理解:There are many misunderstandings about American Indian names. Crazy Horses, for example, was given to a man because he was courageous, not because he was mad.Indian families had no last names. The Sioux Indians give individuals three or four names. The first name was given at birth. It showed the order of a birth into the family. Wenonah, for instance, meant “firstborn daughter”.The second name, the honor name, was given to the child by a medicine man (有法术之人). It usually referred to the fine character of good deeds of one of the child’s ancestors (祖先). When he grew up, the person was expected to live up to this name. Otherwise, the person might not be called by it.The third name was the nickname. It usually referred to something odd (临时的) that the person had done. It was hardly ever flattering.The fourth name came the deed name. It was give n by a war chief after the person accomplished some good or extraordinary bravery. The name might be that of a fear –– inspiring animal such as Bear or Buffalo or that of a noble bird, such as Eagle, Hawk or Owl. (本题分数:10 分。)
The passage described ( )(2 分)A、misunderstandings about American Indian namesB、the way American Indians are namedC、American Indian family namesD、 the number of American Indian names
An American Indian would be called by his second name ( )(2 分)A、if he could put the meaning of this name into practiceB、if his appearance would be like his ancestor’sC、only when he grew upD、 when he satisfied the medicine man
The name of an animal was given to an American Indian usually because ( )(2 分)A、He had done something oddB、American Indians liked to give nicknamesC、He was courageousD、 He liked the animal best
Who would not give a name to an American Indian?(2 分)A、ParentB、Medicine man.C、War chief.D、 School teacher.
Which of the following is not included in an American Indian name? (2 分)A、First name.B、Nickname.C、Honor name.D、 Last name.
写作: Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。Parents Are the Best Teachers内容需包括以下方面:1.你对&父母是最好的老师&的看法;2.举例说明你的观点。选择题:1.---“ It’s so weird. I can’t get though to Jack. I believe I’ve dialed the correct number!”---- “ Make sure you’ve dialed the area ( ). (本题分数:1 分。)A、 numberB、 codeC、 cipherD、 figure14.She said ( ) (本题分数:1 分。)A、 what it was a beautiful flowerB、 what a beautiful flower it was.C、 how a beautiful flower it wasD、 how a flower was beautiful.16.The new mayor promised to clean up our city by ( ) the criminals. (本题分数:1 分。)A、 getting away withB、 settling withC、 getting offD、 getting rid
A & & &2.C & & 3.C & &4.D & 5.D &&2.写作:这个要靠自己,别人靠不住的。3.选择:1.B &2.B 3.C &4.D
选择题就三个题哎
3.选择:1.B
2.B 3.D(刚才把3.选成C了,后来修改时搞成了第4题,sorry!选择,绝对全对。阅读理解不敢保证,如果要提高,就要自己琢磨下,朋友。)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
很简单,自己想一下了,动动脑子,不要靠别人
我采纳谁的呢
也不知道谁的是对的
你先确定一样回答的,不一样的自己想想看。用排除法加分析法吧,呵呵。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙写一下英语作文_百度知道
提问者采纳
  It isn’t hard to grow up into a responsible member of society.      I can well remember an incident that happened on a rainy Sunday afternoon. I was on my way to the bookstore and was waiting for the green light at a crossing
a girl of about ten was knocked down by a passing car, which drove off quickly.       As a member of the society, I am aware that being responsible is what it takes to make a better society....
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
看不清题目啊,重新拍一张吧
像素不好???在照一张!放大也看不清
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}