几道大学英语b统考题库题

几道英语题_百度知道
几道英语题
1、You are not allowed to touch eleciricity by hand.(保持原句意思不变)
You____ ____electricity by hand.2、These people almost don't care about the pollution in their city.(保持句子意思不变)
These people ____care about the pollution in their city.3、The water sped down the mountain into the stream.(改为否定句)
The water ___
___down the mountain into the stream.4、Many types of animals have now vanished from the earth.(同义句转换)
Many___of animals have now___from the earth.5、Those qusetions were so difficut that I answered hardly any of them.(保持原句意思不变)
Those qusetions were so difficut that I answered___
___of them.
提问者采纳
答案如下:(保证100%正确)You__mustn't__&__touch__electricity&by&hand.These&people&_hardly___care&about&the&pollution&in&their&city.The&water&_didn't__& & _speed__down&the&mountain&into&the&stream.&Many__kinds_of&animals&have&now_disappeared__from&the&earth.Those&qusetions&were&so&difficut&that&I&answered_almost__& &__none_of&them.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1can't touch2rarely3isn't speed4kinds disappear5scarcely any
1、You are not allowed to touch eleciricity by hand.(保持原句意思不变)
You__shouldn't__ __touch__electricity by hand.2、These people almost don't care about the pollution in their city.(保持句子意思不变)
These people __hardly__care about the pollution in their city.3、The water sped down the mountain into the stream.(改为否定句)
The water _didn't__
_speed__down the mountain into the stream.4、Many types of animals have now vanished from the earth.(同义句转换)
Many__kinds_of animals have now__endangered_from the earth.5、Those qusetions were so difficut that I answered hardly any of them.(保持原句意思不变)
Those qusetions were so difficut that I answered_no__
_one__of them有不明白的地方欢迎追问,如果满意,请采纳~ 谢谢!
1.mustn't touch
3.didn't
5.almost none
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题_百度知道
几道英语题
1。根据句子含义填入正确单词,第一个字母已经给出。(1)Please d()your wallet.(2)The z() on my jacket is missing.(3)There is a l()on the bottle.(4)Are you s()?(5)Do you have drive l()?2.用所给词适当形式组成句子1.I go to the library borrow a book yesterday2.my mother tell me I must go back home after school3.I never be to France before 4.I go to Beijing tomorrow5.I think that it rain tomorrow6.I meet Miss Gao the other day7.come and sit down to have a drink8.you better read this book twice9.this radio tape belong my friend10.this pair of glasses be my friend
提问者采纳
(1)drop(2)zip(3)label(4)sure(5)licence1 I went to the library to borrow a book yesterday.2 My mother tells me I must go back home after school.3 I have never be to France before.4 I'll go to Beijing tomorrow.5 I think that it will rain tomorrow.6 I met Miss Gao the other day.7 Come and sit down to have a drink.8 You'd better read this book twice.9 This radio tape belongs to my friend.10This pair of glasses is my friend's.
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题_百度知道
几道英语题
they are going to meet outside the school gate 改为一般疑问句————meet outside the school gate?her son is ten years old改为同一句her son - - ten years agothe foreigners are going to leave at ten o'clock对划线部分提问- - the foreigners - to leave?this morning i had eggs for breakfast对划线部分提问- - you - for breakfast this morning?twenty-five students are going to do some shopping this Sunday对划线部分提问- - students - - to do some shopping this Sunday? the students of Class Two have a field trip on Sunday用next Sunday改写the students of Class Two - - - - a field trip next Sunday.
打得好的我加分就是了
提问者采纳
going to meet outside the school gate ?her son was born ten years agowhen are the foreigners going to leave?-what did you have for breakfast this morning?how many students are going to do some shopping this Sunday? the students of Class Two are going to have a field trip next Sunday.祝你进步
提问者评价
( ⊙o⊙ )good
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1. Are they going to meet outside the school gate?2. His son was born ten years ago.3.When are the foreigners going to leave?4. What did you have for breakfast this morning?5. How many students are going to do some shopping this Sunday?6. The students of Class Two will have a field trip next Sunday.
1 are there meet outside the school gate?2Are the foreigners going to leave?3 Did you have eggs for breakfast this morning?4 Are students going to do some shopping this Sunday? 5 The students of Class Two are going to have a field trip next Sunday
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题。_百度知道
几道英语题。
22. Life is like a long race _______ we compete with others to go beyond ourselves. A. which
D. where23. It’s a common scene in the film Tangshan Earthquake that families cry helplessly over _____ is left of their homes.A. what
D. it23. It’s a common scene in the film Tangshan Earthquake that families cry helplessly over _____ is left of their homes.A. what
D. it26. There is nothing more I can try _______ you to stay, so I wish you good luck.A. being persuaded
B. persuading
C. to be persuaded
D. to persuade 28. Mr.Smith is one of the ____ customers to our restaurant. A. ordinary B. regular
D. common31. According to the school rules, no student_______ go out of the school after eleven o’clock at night without the teacher’s permission.A. shall
D. may35. It was ______ the old clock that the old man spent the whole morning at home.A.to repair B.repairing
C.repaired
D.in repair
首先感谢你的回答对于31题你能给解释下,其他几个为什么不选吗?
这几个次放一起经常错,你能从高考的角度,给分析下这几个词吗
A,A,B,B,A,B
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
22.D 在这里where=in which 即:we compete with others to go beyond ourselves in the long race.23.A26.D I can try是定语从句,跟try to do 和try doing 没有关系。这个句子可以简化成There is nothing more (for me) to persuade you to stay, so I wish you good luck.28.B31.A35.B
从你提出的补充问题,可见你虚心、细心和严谨的治学态度。相信日后会很有成就的。先为你提供所有正确答案,在向你解释第31道题:22.D
where=in which,所有是唯一可用的选择23.A
只能由what 引出宾语从句,可把整个从句当作一个名词处理
There is nothing (more) (for me) 后面只能加不定式to do,这里就是to persuade28.B
regular是经常、定期的意思,跟customer是固定搭配,可译为“常客”。31.A
当谈到法律或规定时,中文的“须”、“应“在英文里只能用shall表达,由严格的命令或法律义务成分在里面。must是较强语气的”必须“,表达说话者的主观意志,但一般不涉及法律范畴。should的语气要轻一些,跟中文的”理应“更接近。will就更不用说了,跟”会“、”将要”、“(自己)一定要”更近。--这段介绍都是根据我自己长期学习和实践,尤其是通过直接接触和使用英文提高语感而领悟出来的,需要数万次乃至数十万次接触过涉及这些词的句子,才能领会其精髓。希望经这样讲解,你比一般大学老师都更清楚了。35.B
之所以要选择repairing,是因为spend time后面比如要跟doing sth.,这是句型使然。最后,祝高考及其之后顺利、进步!
DA重复了DBAB moonlightyx,这么简单的题你也错两道?还敢回答?天哪!我的懒得解释
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题._百度知道
几道英语题.
1.毕业以后,我打算环游世界.2.今年我打算吃更健康的食物并且多锻炼.3.昨天我收到了我父母的来信.4.我们应与父母多交流.5.他找了一份当警察的工作.6.我们打算明天上午开一个欢迎会.7.作眼保健操对我们的眼睛有好处.(这几道汉译英,写清楚.)My best friend _(be) to famous in the future.(用词的适当形式填空)
提问者采纳
1. 毕业以后,我打算环游世界.
I am planning a trip around the world after graduation.2. 今年我打算吃更健康的食物并且多锻炼.
I intend to eat a more healthy diet and exercise more this year. 3. 昨天我收到了我父母的来信.
I have heard from my parents yesterday.4. 我们应与父母多交流.
We should communicate with parents more.5. 他找了一份当警察的工作.
He found a policeman's job6. 我们打算明天上午开一个欢迎会.
We will intend to hold a welcome meeting tomorrow morning.7. 作眼保健操对我们的眼睛有好处.
It is good for us to do eye exercises. 或 Doing eye exercises is good for our eyes.
My best friend is going to be famous in the future.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.I am planning a trip around the world after graduation2.I intend to eat a more healthy diet and exercise more this year. 3.I have heard from my parents yesterday. 4.We should communicate with parents more. 5.He found a policeman's job 6.We will intend to hold a welcome meeting tomorrow morning7.It is good for us to do eye exercises. 或 Doing eye exercises is good for our eyes.My best friend is going to be famous in the future
1.毕业以后,我打算环游世界. I am going to travel all over the world after I finish collage.2.今年我打算吃更健康的食物并且多锻炼.I'm going to exercise more and eat more healthy food. 3.昨天我收到了我父母的来信. I recived the letters from my parents yesterday.4.我们应与父母多交流. We should communicate with parents more.5.他找了一份当警察的工作. He found a job as a policeman.6.我们打算明天上午开一个欢迎会. We are going to have a welcome meeting tomorrow moring.7.作眼保健操对我们的眼睛有好处. It's good for our eyes to do eye exercise.My best friend will be famous in the future.(用词的适当形式填空)
还是靠自己吧,这些都是简单的,把基础打牢就很容易了。
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语b统考题库 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信