翻译整篇文章的软件这篇文章

翻译这篇文章
翻译这篇文章 15
Nothing Is Impossible To A Willing Heart
By: Monika Sethi
The greatest power that one possesses for succeeding in life is our understanding that life gives you a fresh start at any moment that you choose to begin again. No matter what has happened, in your life, and how strongly it has affected you, you must always have to remember that nothing that stood in your way would remain there for long and that it cannot stop us for long. When things change in your life, we hope that all of the changes are for the better. Depending on the situation as humans we cannot always realize everything will turn out for the good. But do not worry with positive thoughts and help from others, it will not remain there forever.
Maybe it is very easy for some of us to just say it. As a burn survivor, I personally know that working through the rough times is not easy. I like so many others, had to drag myself out of the depths of the deep and painful despair. I found out that the negative emotions had a negative effect on my burned body. When that was finally realized, I decided that it was time to get rid of the negative feelings and live in a more positive way. As I began to make this very important change, I found out that positive emotions have a positive effect on my life. What a great feeling that was and still is today.
As I burn survivor, I have had to deal with the physical and emotional scars that I suffered. This is the biggest insult that I thought I and any other human being could endure. I suffered through the moments of emotional ups and downs. Each and every negative emotion caused me to physical pain somewhere in my body. During the pain, I fought within myself to trust fundamental ability of fighting against all odds! That helped me to find the strength and help needed to not only live but to live a life of dignity and self respect.
Most of us need love and respect from ourselves and others. It is in the giving and receiving of love and respect that we choose life.
补充:The greatest power that we all possess for succeeding in life is our understanding that life gives us a fresh start any moment we choose to start fresh. If we feel that the love around us is not bringing us where we should be or we are finding a gap in our lives then you might want to look for spiritual guidance.
Spiritual guidance is not restricted to one area, or one particular day or time of the day. While we may be more open to receiving spiritual guidance in the quiet hours of the early morning, or the late night, we need to understand that spiritual guidance is always present. It is present in books that we 'happen' to come across, articles that we reading and things that we hear. Many times that new information is applied to our personal situation.
Perhaps if we expected to receive spiritual guidance at each and every moment of our lives instead of simply in church on Sunday, or when we sit quietly in meditation, we would receive many more messages throughout the day. On the other hand what if we need that spiritual guidance and the end result of the situation is still negative. We need to learn from that experience and then move forward again in our life. This will allow each and every one of us to gain strength and positive ideas.
So dear friends I personally ask you to do what is needed and Live for today. Celebrate the past, embrace the present, and anticipate the future. Learn from the past but don't live and dwell on yesterday. Recognize that the good old days are never going to return and maybe they were not as good as we recall them to be. It would be best if you make sure to engage fully in this day so you can provide yourself with love, positive thoughts and the happiness of being a burn survivor and not a burn victim.
As a burn survivor, I can understand the pain that you all might be going through or have gone through during your life. The most important thing that I do know is that if I was able to find what is needed to become and remain a burn survivor, you can do the same.
Something that you should always remember is that suffering a burn injury or any other accident during your life, you are still alive. You did not loose our life. If you have not realized this yet, I ask you to please search within yourself, and find your purpose in life. Whatever that purpose is, you need to reach that goal. Do not allow the pain, the burn or any other type of injury to stop you from accomplishing that goal! If you worry, you are allowing the negative ideas and emotions to take control. The end result is negative. The only changes that this can make, is for you to take steps backwards.
To worry is a total waste of time. It may change things for a few seconds but when you come to terms with reality you realize that this did not change anything. All that negative emotions and thoughts, worry does is taint your mind and steals your joy. So open your arms and welcome today. If you are in pain emotionally and/or physically reach out to a friend. A true friend will grab you hand and help you in any way he or she can. We must all come to terms with the past and let it go. We should keep the past in the past. Remember that when the going gets rough you must find the strength from within yourself and fight back. Don't lay back in pain or distress because nothing is impossible to a willing heart. Move forward, recover from the injury and find your new path in life.
Each step a challenge
Each day a joy
An unstoppable spirit
None can destroy
The worst you know
Is yet to come
To create awareness
This must be done
You have the reach
To change perceptions
And take the search
In new directions
And then emerges
wondrous things
That restores your life
within seven springs
心之所愿,无所不成
其他回答 (2)
没有什么是不可能的,一愿心
最伟大的力量之一是拥有为创佳绩,在生活中我们的理解是,生活给你一个新的开始,在任何时刻,你选择重新开始。不管发生什么事,在你的生活,以及如何强烈,它已经影响到你,你必须永远要记住,没有什么站在你的方式将继续存在,只要和它不能阻止我们长久的。当事情改变你的生活,我们希望所有的变化都是为了更好。视情况而作为人类,我们不能总是意识到一切都将变成为好事。不过,你不用担心了积极的思考,并帮助别人,也不会留在永远。
也许是很容易的,我们有些人只说他。作为一个烧伤的生还者,我个人知道工作,通过粗糙的时代是不容易的。我喜欢,所以很多其他人一样,不得不拖自己出的深度深而痛苦的绝望。我得知,消极的情绪产生了不利影响,我烧焦的尸体。当终于实现了,我决定现在是时候摆脱负面感受,并生活在一个更积极的方式。正如我开始使这个非常重要的变化,我发现这些正面的情绪有正面影响我的一生。什么是一种伟大的感觉,这是和,今天仍然是。
正如我烧伤的生还者,我不得不应付体力和精神上的伤疤,我经受的苦难。这是最大的侮辱,我以为我和其他任何人能够忍受。我不得不忍受通过瞬间的情绪起伏。每一个负面情绪的缘故,我身体某处疼痛,在我的身体。在疼痛,我打了自己内部信托的基本能力打击一切困难!这帮助我找到了实力和需要的帮助,不只是要活,但过上有尊严的生活和自我尊重。
我们大多数人需要爱和尊重自己和别人。这是在给予和接受的爱与尊重,我们选择的生活。
问题补充:
最伟大的力量,我们都具备,为成功人生,是我们的理解是,生活给了我们一个新的开始,任何时刻,我们选择的开始,万象更新。如果大家觉得爱情在我们身边,是不是带给我们,我们应该还是我们正寻找差距,在我们的生活中,然后你也许要寻找的精神指导。
精神指导下,不局限于一个地区或某一特定日期或时间的一天。虽然我们可以采取更开放的,以接收精神指导下,在安静的时间为清晨或深夜,我们要明白的精神指导下,是永远存在。它是目前在书本上,我们'发生'接触,文章认为,我们读的东西,我们所听到的。多次表示,新的信息应用到我们个人的情况。
也许,如果我们的预期得到的精神指导下,在每一个时刻,我们的生活,而非单纯在教堂周日,又或者当我们坐在静静地打坐,我们会得到更多的信息,在整个一天。在另一方面,如果我们需要这种精神的指导和最终结果的情况仍是负面的。我们要学习这种经验,然后再向前迈进,又在我们的生活。这将让每一个我们获得了力量和积极的想法。
所以亲爱的朋友们,我个人问你做什么,是需要和生活的今天。庆祝过去,拥抱现在,预见未来。从过去学习,但不活,并纠缠于昨天。认识到良好的日子永远不会回来,也许他们没有那么好,因为我们记得,他们来的。这将是最好的,如果你一定要以充分参与这一天,使你能够提供给自己的爱,积极的思考和幸福的被烧伤的生还者,并没有被烧伤的受害者。
作为一个烧伤的生还者,我可以理解的痛苦,你都可能经历或经历了在你的生活中。最重要的一件事,我所知道的是:如果我能找到什么是必须成为和继续作为一个烧伤的生还者,你可以这样做。
这是你应该永远记住的是,因烧伤或其他任何意外,在你的生活中,你还活着。你没有松散着我们的生活。如果你还没有认识到这一点,但我请你请搜索自己,并发现了你的立身之本。不论其目的是,你必须达成这个目标。不准许在疼痛的人,烧伤或任何其他类型的伤害让你不再为完成这一目标!如果你担心,你是允许的负面想法和情绪,采取控制。最终的结果是否定的。唯一的改变是,这条可以作,是为你采取步骤后退。
担心完全是一场浪费时间的。它可能会改变事物为几秒钟,但当你来计算,结合实际,你意识到这并没有改变什么。所有的负面情绪和思想,担心是否是抱憾你的心偷了你的喜悦。那么打开你的武器和欢迎。如果你是在痛苦情绪和/或身体接触到的朋友。一个真正的朋友会抢到你的手,并帮助您以任何方式,他或她可以。我们所有人都必须来计算,与过去让它去。我们要保持过去发生。记得当年去获得粗糙,你必须找到力量,从自己和回击。不在于早在疼痛或困扰,因为没有什么是不可能的,一愿心。向前迈进,从伤并发现了你的新的人生道路。
每一个步骤,是一项挑战
每一天,喜悦
,是不可阻挡的精神
没有人能够摧毁
最差的,你知道
还在后头
创造意识
这是一定要做的
你有没有达到
要改变看法
并采取搜索
在新方向
然后出现
令人惊奇的事情
恢复你的生命
七个泉
阿拉伯文到英语朝鲜语到英语德语到法语德语到英语俄语到英语法语到德语法语到英语荷兰语到英语葡萄牙语到英语日语到英语西班牙语到英语希腊语到英语意大利语到英语英语到阿拉伯文英语到朝鲜语英语到德语英语到俄语英语到法语英语到荷兰语英语到葡萄牙语英语到日语英语到西班牙语英语到希腊语英语到意大利语英语到中文(繁体)英语到中文(简体)中文到英语中文(繁体到简体)中文(简体到繁体)
无是不可能的对一颗乐意的心
被: Monika Sethi
最好的力量一持有为在生活方面成功是我们的理解哪一生活随时给你一个最近的开始哪一你选择重做。 没有物质什么已经发生, 在你的生活方面, 和它已是影响得多么强烈你, 你一定总是必须记得在你的方法中站立的无会在那里保持很久而且它不能够阻止我们很久。 当事物在你的生活方面改变的时候,我们希望所有的变化是给比较好。 仰赖情形当人类之时我们不能够总是了解每件事物将会为善行关掉。 但是从其他不以积极的想法烦恼而且帮助, 它永远地将不在那里保持。
也许仅仅说它对我们其中的一些来说是非常容易的。 身为一位烧伤生还者,我亲自地知道解决粗糙的时代不容易。 我喜欢这么多其他,必须由于深又痛苦绝望的深度拖拉我自己。 我发现否定的情绪对我的被燃烧的身体产生否定的效果了。当那最后被了解的时候,我决定它是该以比较积极的方式免除否定感觉而且住的时候。 当我开始作这个非常重要的变化,我发现积极的情绪对我的生活产生积极的效果。 什么棒的感觉哪一是而且仍然是今天。
当我燃烧生还者,我必须处理我受苦的身体又情绪的疤痕。 这是我认为我和任何其他的人类可以忍耐的最大的侮辱。 我遭受过情绪起起落落的片刻了。 每个和每一否定的情绪对身体的痛苦在我的身体中的某处导致我。 在痛苦期间,我在我自己里面打仗信赖对抗对抗所有的机会基本能力! 那帮助了我找力量和帮忙被需要到不只有活的但是住尊严的生活和自己的尊敬。
我们大部份从我们自己需要爱而且尊敬和其他。 它在那个给而且爱和尊敬我们选择生活的接受。
问题补充:
最好的力量我们为在生活方面成功全部持有是生活给我们最近的开始任何的片刻,我们选择最新地开始的我们的理解。 如果我们感觉在我们周围的爱没有在带来我们,我们应该是哪里或者我们正在我们的生命中发现一个缝隙 , 那么你可能想要找寻精神上的指导。
精神上的指导没被限制到一个区域, 或一个特别的日子或那天的时候。 我们可能对清晨的安静小时内受到精神上的指导是更开着的, 或那夜晚底,我们需要了解精神上的指导总是在场。 它存在于书我们 '发生' 来横过, 文章我们阅读和我们听到的事物。 许多次新的数据被适用于我们的个人情形。
也许如果我们期望受到精神上的指导在每个而且每片刻我们的生命在星期日在教堂中而非只是, 或当我们安静地在沉思方面坐的时候,我们一整天会接受更多信息。 另一方面什么如果我们需要精神上的指导和情形的结束结果仍然是否定的。 我们需要学习从经验然后再在我们的生活方面向前地移动。 这将会允许每个和每一我们的其中之一得到力量和积极的主意。
如此亲爱朋友我亲自地要求你做什么被需要而且对今天是活的。 庆祝过去,拥抱礼物, 而且预期未来。 从过去起学习但是不住而且大谈昨天。 认识美好的过去从不正在去归还,而且也许他们不是像我们的一样取消他们是。 如果你确定在这天内完全答应,如此你能提供爱、积极的想法和身为一位烧伤生还者的快乐给你自己,它会最好和不是一个烧伤受害人。
身为一位烧伤生还者,我能了解痛苦你全部可能去过或者已经在你的生活期间离去过。 我确实知道的最重要的事物是如果我能够找什么被需要变成而且一直是一位烧伤生还者,你能做相同的。
你应该总是记得的某事是那罹患烧伤受伤或者任何其他的意外事件在你的生活期间,你仍然活着。 你没有释放我们的生活。 如果你还没有了解这, 我要求你请在你自己里面搜寻, 而且找生活的你的目的。 任何的那一个目的是, 你需要到达那一个目标。 不要允许痛苦、烧伤或者任何其他类型的受伤阻止你完成那一个目标! 如果你烦恼,你让否定的主意和情绪采取控制。 结束结果是否定。 这能制造的唯一的变化, 是让你向后采取步骤。
烦恼是一个时间的总计废物。它可能将事物换成数秒但是你何时以你了解这没有改变任何事的真实和解。 所有的否定情绪和想法, 烦恼做是污点你的思想而且偷你的欢喜。 因此今天打开你的双臂和欢迎。 如果你对一位朋友在外在情绪上以及/ 或身体上地是痛苦的延伸。 一位真实的朋友将会抓取你以任何方式传递并且帮助你他或她能。 我们全部一定以过去和解而且让它去。 我们应该保存那越过过去。 记得当流行者拿的时候使你粗糙一定找力量从在你自己里面和向后地的打架。 不要向后地放置痛苦的或者使因为苦恼无对一颗乐意的心是不可能的。 向前地移动,从受伤复原而且找生活的你的新路径。
每个步骤挑战
每天欢喜
无法制止的精神
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家翻译这篇文章
翻译这篇文章
work and power
in everyday life work has many different meanings, but to scientists it is something very precise.
work is done when a force causes an object to move or prevents it from moving. The amount of work done can be calculated using the following equation:
work done = force *distance moved in the direction of the force
the above equation can be explained in words. that is to say , work done equals force times (or multiplied by)
distance moved in the direction of the force.
if a force of 1 n (newton) causes an object to move 1 meter, then 1 j (joule) of work has been done.
for example, in order to raise the weights above his head, this athlete must apply
a force of 2000 newtons, which causes them to move up to the height of 2 meters. in doing so he is doing work.
then , the work done by the athlete is : the force applied by him times the distance moved. if can be calculated in this way:
work done=00j
so, the answer is 4000 joules.
in another example, in order to cut the lawn, this lady must push her lawnmower. a force, 80 newthons, is needed to make the lawnmower move. There is a force , 50 newtons, from the engine acting to push the lawnmower forward. the lady has to apply more so that the lawnmower can move along a straight line for a distance of 40 meters. as she does so, she is doing work.
first, we should work out the force which the lady applies to make the lawnmower move on. since the force needed to move the lawnmower is 80 n and the engine has a force of 50 n , the lady's force can be obtained by doing the following calculation:80 n-50n =30n.it can be explained in words:80 newtons minus 50 newtons equals 30 newtons. so, the force applied by the lady is 30n.
then we can calculate the work done by the lady:
work done =30n *40j =1200j
thus, the work done by the lady is 1200 joules.
power is a measure of how rapidly work is being done. it is measured in watts(w). if a person or a machine is doing 1j of work each second, the power rating is 1 w (watt).
power=(work done)/(time taken)
the equaltin can be explained in words:power equals work done divided by time taken.
now, let's look at the athlete. what is the power of the athlete? if it takes the athlete 0.5 second to lift the weights obove his head, the power of the althlete above is:
power=(s)=80000w or 8kw
thus, the answer is 8000w or 8kw
now , can you tell the power of the lady above if she uses 200 seconds to finish cutting the lawn for a distance of 40 meters?
不区分大小写匿名
工作和权力
在日常生活中的工作有许多不同的含义,但科学家是一件很精确。
工作完成的原因时,力量的对象移动或防止其移动。在完成的工作量计算,可使用下列公式:
做=力*距离该部队的工作方向移动
上述方程可以解释的话。也就是说,等于力量完成的工作时间(或乘以)在力的方向移动的距离。
如果有1 N(下牛顿)武力导致物体移动1米,那么1焦耳(焦耳)工作已经完成。
例如,为了提高他的头以上的重量,这个运动员必须申请的2000年牛顿,这会导致他们搬迁到2米高的力量。这样做,他正在做的工作。
然后,对作品的运动员所做的是:他倍的距离提出申请的力量。如果能以这种方式计算:
做= 2000n * 2分= 4000j工作
因此,答案是4000焦耳。
在另一个例子是,为了减少草坪,这位女士要推她的割草机。一支部队,80 newthons,需要使割草机行动。有一种力量,50牛顿,从采取行动,推动剪草机前进的动力。这位女士是必须提出申请,以便更多的剪草机能够沿着一个40米的距离直线。她这样做时,她正在做的工作。
首先,我们要做好的力量适用的老太太,使剪草机前进。因为需要移动剪草机的力为80 N和发动机有50个n,则夫人的部队力量,可以通过执行下列公式计算:80 ? - 50n = 30n.it可以的话解释:80牛顿负获得50牛顿等于30牛顿。因此,该部队所使用的夫人是30n。
那么我们可以计算出那位女士所做的工作:
做= 30n * 40j = 1200j工作
因此,对作品的夫人所做的是1200焦耳。
权力是如何迅速正在做的工作措施。它是衡量瓦(W)。如果一个人或一台机器正在做的工作每秒1焦耳的额定功率为1 W(瓦)。
功率=(完成的工作)/(所需的时间)
该equaltin可以解释的话:权力等于所作的工作所需的时间不一。
现在,让我们看看运动员。什么是运动员的力量?如果需要0.5秒的运动员解除重量obove他的头,上述althlete功率为:
功率=(s)=八点〇 〇万瓦特或8千瓦
因此,答案是八千瓦特或八千瓦
现在,您能告诉上述夫人的权力,如果她用200秒的时间完成切割的40米距离的草坪?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家翻译这篇文章_百度知道
翻译这篇文章
I have a friend ,she is very small。I always talk to her .but she doesn't talk at all. I have a friend she likes to play. we go to the park .Almost every day .I have a friend.she can't read or write.she sometimes watches TV.And never goes out at night.I like my firend. And mu friend likes me. my friend is a little dog. And she is only three
提问者采纳
我有一位朋友,她很小。我总是跟她说话,但她根本不跟我说。我有一位朋友,他喜欢玩儿。我们几乎每天去公园。我有一个朋友,她不会读和写,有时她会看电视,她从来不在夜里出去。我喜欢我的朋友。我的朋友是一只小狗,而且她只有三岁。
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
文章的相关知识
其他1条回答
我有一个朋友,她非常小的我总是跟她说话。但她不说话的所有。我有一个朋友她喜欢玩。我们去公园。几乎每一天。我有一个朋友。她不能读或写。她有时看电视。和晚上从不外出。我喜欢我的朋友。和亩的朋友喜欢我。我的朋友是一条小狗。和她只有三个
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译这篇文章_百度知道
提问者采纳
现代奥林匹克运动会在1896年起源于希腊雅典。它的口号是“更高,更快,更强”。奥运五环是奥林匹克的一种象征。它由五个圆环组成,代表了世界的五个部分。这些圆环分别是蓝色,黄色,黑色,绿色 和红色。你能在世界上每个国家的国旗上找到至少一种这样的颜色。
翻译完了吗
他们有夏季奥运会和冬季奥运会。
他们都是每四年举行。
冬季奥运会一般在夏季奥运会两年之前。
今天奥林匹克运动会已经深入到了每个国家。
人们从各个地方来参加而且还变成了朋友。
奥林匹克运动会变得更加的出名。
有更多的城市将会有机会举办奥运会。
奥运会会变得更加的激动人心。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译这篇短文。
帮我翻译这篇短文。
One day, three people rushed in and grabbed food off the shelves as fast as they could, obviously& not& intending to pay for it. He hit the “panic button” and then went over the counter and locked& the front door. It was obvious they were homeless, and equally obvious that they weren’t going anywhere with their ill-gotten gains. They dropped the food and simply crowded together in panic—knowing the police were on the way.Imagine what they must have felt like when they were told they didn’t have to steal if they were that hungry . “We have food in the back, expired (到期) but still& safe& to eat. If you need food, you& can have some.”They were told to pick up& what they had dropped and put it back, then asked to straighten out the mess. They were doing just that& when& the police arrived. The officers were told the situation was under control and the police were no longer necessary.This wasn’t what they had& expected. They were being treated as human beings who could right the wrong they’d done. Shocked, they quickly followed orders to take turns and use the restroom to clean up.Since three cleaner& people walked out with all the food their arms could hold. They were reminded that, if they needed to come back again, they were to ask and not just grab.And then the young man went back to reading until the next customer came in. He would be the last& person in the world to claim he was a hero. But he gave three people something they were in desperate need of – a small amount of small and a little bit of hope.
一天,三个人闯进(一家店)以最快的速度抢占了架子上的食物,显然不打算付钱。他按了应急按钮后越过柜台然后锁住前门。他们显然是无家可归的人,同样很显然的是他们不想带着他们的不义之财到任何地方去。他们丢掉了食物,恐慌地挤在一起——明白警察要来了。
想象一下,他们会有怎样的感受,当他们被告知如果饿了不必去偷。“我们在后面还有些食物,虽然快到期了但还是可以安全食用的。如果你们需要食物,可以拿一些。”
他们被告知去捡起他们丢掉的食物并放回原处,然后整理一下弄乱的地方。当他们正在清理的时候警察到了。警官被告知场面已经被控制了,(他们)已经不需要警察了。
这不在他们的意料之中。他们被像能够改正错误的人那样对待。震惊之后,他们很快按次序轮流使用洗手间来整理自己。
不久之后三个干净的人手里拿着足够的食物走出来了。他们被提醒,如果他们需要食物可以再回来(这里),可以要但不可以抢。
然后这个年轻人又回去看书直到下一个顾客进门。他会是这个世界上最后一个宣扬自己是个英雄的人(P.S.就是说这个小伙子绝对不会宣扬自己是个英雄)。但是他给了那三个人最需要的——一丝希望。(P.S.a small amount of small and a little bit of hope.这句我完整的翻译不出来,就只翻译了一个“一丝希望”))
其他回答 (1)
一天,三个人冲进来,食品下架了,越快越好,显然是不打算为它付出的。他打了“恐慌”键,然后去柜台,锁上大门。很明显他们无家可归,同样明显,他们哪儿也不想去和他们的不义之财。他们把食物和简单地挤在一起在panic-knowing警察正在路上。想象一下他们一定觉得当他们被告知,他们没有偷如果他们那麽饿。“我们有食物在后面,过期(到期),但仍可安全食用。如果你需要的食物,你会有一些。”他们被告知去接他们已经下降了,把它放回去,然后被要求把这一团糟的局面整理出。他们所做的只是那当警察到来。军官们被告知的情况下的控制和警察不再是必要的。这不是他们的预期。他们被视为人类可以错了他们所做的这一切。震惊,他们随即命令轮流和使用厕所清理。自从三清洁的人带出了所有的食物能拥有他们的手臂。他们被告知,如果他们需要再回来,他们被要求而不只是得手。然后这个年轻人去读到下一个顾客走了进来。他是最不可能的人,声称他是一个英雄。但他给他们三个人急需的东西,少量的小和一点点的希望。
&
谢谢,望采纳
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 文章翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信