---(无聊的)4.my
can't ---(容纳)under
desk。5.he
can---(相信)what
says。6.there
are---(广告)on
watching tv。
2326个满意答案
1.almost2.jokes3.bored4.fit5.believe/trust6.advertisements&&满意请务必采纳,有疑问还请追问&&O(∩_∩)O~By ̄‖未命名
其他回答(1)
almostjokeboringcontainbelieveadvertisementsCopyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.当前位置:
>>>缺词填空。 Peter is my good friend. He is very (1)g . He i..
缺词填空。
&&& Peter is my good friend. He is very (1)g&&&&&&&&&& . He is willing to (2)s&&&&&&&&&&&&his things with us. He is one of the (3)n&&&&&&&&&& &boys in my class. What's he (4)l&&&&& &&&&&.&He's friendly and helpful. He's (5)r&&&&&&&&&& &to help us any time. He'd like to be a doctor when he (6)g&&&&&&&&& &up. Lindy is (7)a&&&&&&&&&&my friend. Now she has (8)p&&&&&&&&&&& with her new school. She has no friends there. Sometimes, sheis very (9)n&&&&&&&&&& &and can't answer her classmates' questions. She is really uncomfortable at that school. She hopes I can give her some (10)a&&&&& &&&& .&
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:期中题
1. generous& 2. share &3. nicest &4. like& 5. ready& 6. grows &7. also &8. problems &9. nervous& 10. advice
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“缺词填空。 Peter is my good friend. He is very (1)g . He i..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“缺词填空。 Peter is my good friend. He is very (1)g . He i..”考查相似的试题有:
31694013240925873113674389228162977欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Peter’s family has just moved to a new town. His father has found a very well-paid job there. They brought many things from their old house. Now Peter is very tired. He has just helped his mother in the new house. He says, “Mother, I’ve finished.”“But have you carried in all the boxes?”“Yes, I have, Mother. I carried them in this morning.”“Have you washed all the windows?”“Yes, Mother. I washed them at ten o’clock.”“Have you cleaned all the tables, chairs and our beds?”“Yes, Mother. I have cleaned all the tables and chairs. I have also cleaned all the floors. I have worked all day.”“Very good, Peter. Now can you just do one more thing?”“Oh, no. I have finished, Mother. Finished !”“Oh well,” his mother says. “I think I may do it myself.”“What is it?” asks Peter.“Eat this beautiful cake I’ve just made.”【小题1】Why did Peter’s family move to a new town?【小题2】 How did Peter feel then 【小题3】 What has Peter cleaned?
答案【小题1】Because his father finds a well-paid job there / a good job there.【小题1】He feels very tired.【小题1】All the windows, all the tables, chairs(beds) and all the floors.
解析【小题1】根据第一段His father has found a very well-paid job there. 描述,可知答:Because his father finds a well-paid job there / a good job there.【小题1】根据第一段Now Peter is very tired. 描述,可知答:He feels very tired.【小题1】根据短文描述,可知彼得打扫了所有的窗户,桌子,椅子和地板.故答:All the windows, all the tables, chairs(beds) and all the floors.}

我要回帖

更多关于 she is very dear 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信