翻译there aretoo many timess that people have to get o

初二英语阅读题答案及翻译_百度知道
初二英语阅读题答案及翻译
!,急救10篇~~急求
提问者采纳
使他着迷般地只想到如何走出这个鬼地方。
在一流的餐厅. Often the waitress tells you her name,越早心脏病发作可能,但我的朋友不停地说我是愚蠢的。但两年后,您将动脉狭窄更快如果你吸烟. six
2。Today Mailehaoduo clothes.
大多数美国家庭都小于家庭在其他国家.. We happily spent a happy day. as big as
D,你的两倍. neither A and B
( )2. A non-smoker
C. the servant
In a coffee shop you sit at the counter or at a table. We call a group of fish a “school”,像鲁滨孙那样用自己的力量. You can only refuse it if it tastes bad, and I coughed every morning? Maybe they can’t talk with words。他说. he wanted to kill the servant
( )4.In the story.
A。财主知道他的仆人一样?
A?也许他们不能谈论的话,我有足够资金用于其它事上。 2. Most American families have one or two parents and one or two children each, and , march toward another goal for life。他们提供资料. Want. And the more you smoke,有一个富翁。你不要等到服务员向您显示在坐. Consequently。而且在许多家庭,吃的所有食物中的好房子.
Os own strength, tanacity of him let me wait for a chance to cause trouble. He had a servant (仆人). bad
孩子在美国将离开自己的父母家中长大后, and I feel better. Ten percent
C. I got very ill and decided to stop, puts up the log cabin,因为它们是非常。 我们需要具备鲁滨逊那样的刻苦奋斗的精神,一个50岁谁吸烟超过20支。(三)
Can dolphins talk. When the rich man came back,而不是如果你不喜欢它, but you don’t need to tell her yours。例如。我病得很重。请勿复制您的朋友和其他人谁烟雾. In what kind of restaurant does the waitress oft of good fortune,富人说是不真实的。人们无法听到这些声音。她通常会带给您咖啡当你坐下来.
A. If you don’t eat everything. Parents think it important for children to make their own decision,外面的空气很好.。
儿童被要求做一些工作, we know that the servant is very _______.但想回人间的心切, has eaten the innumerable tri Robinson&#39, he enjoyed a nice meal.
Parents usually let their children choose their own jobs。他们表明自己的感情的声音, but the waitress shows you where to sit. both A and B
If you smoke, there lived a rich man. He becomes healthier and has money to do other things. on weekdays
B, long separated for Britain for 28 year give me enlightenment by &quot. near the door
B,我感觉更好?
A. What happens after the writer stopped smoking.(五)
In the USA,他可能会要求您品尝它.
A. Dolphins like to be away from their school on an island。您支付本票作为你离开。他们经常写信给他们的父母或电话他们,如果口味不好。他们说. Americans think it important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves,生存下来. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles,但你不必告诉她你的, people feel very comfortable,吃了千辛万苦.
Children are asked to do some work around their house。(四)
All my friends at school smoked:(一)CDBAC
(五)BCDB 1. They tell when they are happy or sad or afraid. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. I couldn’t run far, they leave their parents’ home to _________.” W Robinson Crusoe &quot。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,富有传奇色彩,他走了出去. Dolphins swim together in a school because they want to study
C. They often write to their parents or telephone them, you need a reservation and you need to arrive on time. They help people. himself
C. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price。你看看上面的菜单柜台。没有必要留下小费。 3。每次富人离开家乡。
海豚跟其他海豚在学校。往往是服务员告诉你她的名字. Scientists make tapes of the sounds and study them, go back human world anxious。因此,一座水族馆. words
C. they are very low
3? First of all. three
B. he wanted to kill the cat
D, your arteries will narrow faster if you smoke.In fact. We should sit ______ in a coffee shop, the heart has to work harder:
海豚可以谈话. Dolphins like to kill people译文. The cigarette smoke also reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood. five
D, _______ ate all the nice food and drank the wine, but you’ll be healthier,仆人将喝葡萄酒,她把它给你。
如果你吸烟.
1,我能感觉到什么吸烟正在给我?
A. the cat
B; he didn’t want me to smoke but my friends kept saying I was stupid, he was drunk and fell to the ground. You pay the cashier as you leave, but now I’ve done it,但他们一起旅行,海豚带来好运.,最后于1868年回到阔别28年的英国 《鲁滨孙漂流记》给我以启示。他们告诉当他们感到高兴的或悲伤或害怕的倾向, he said to the servant, check it and then add fifteen to twenty percent to it as a tip for the waiter:
我的所有朋友在学校吸烟?
A. A diner is like a coffee shop but usually looks like a railway carriage,艰苦创业的传奇故事.
1, legendary。和你越是烟雾。
有时人们捕捉海豚的一个大型水族馆(水族馆) ,海豚又回到学校. Is it neither good nor bad for his heath
3。Today and friends of foreign travel. they are rich
D,人感觉很舒服。他们问我要长大。有时候, a 50-year-old who smokes more than 20 cigarettes a day. The waiter shows you where to sit. the servant
( )3.译文.
B, they usually live far away from their home。我不能远.From the story. Fifteen percent
C,但现在我已经做到了?首先,但服务员告诉您在哪里坐,所以他喝毒药自杀, he may ask you to taste it。我们呼吁一群鱼“学校” .
They make a few sounds above water.
In a family restaurant the atmosphere is casual。他非常生气。
在一个家庭餐馆的气氛是轻松。
因此如果您想降低您的机会越来越心脏病, there are many types of restaurants,买东西有父母帮付钱,重要的青年人来决定他们的生活本身. Novel write true naturally.
A. In a top class restaurant
B. 小说写得真实自然. Dolphins show their feelings with ___________ .
But the servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天, overcome the difficulty. They usually live far from their parents because they want to find good jobs,但你会更健康. Dolphins don’t like to be away from their school in an aquarium. it is required by law译文, but they travel in a group
在咖啡店你坐在柜台或在桌子上.
A. as small as
( )10.. did not want the servant to drink his wine
C, outside air is very good。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。他有一个仆人(仆人) ,我不能停止. People cannot hear these sounds because they are very. They make many more sounds under water。所以我就开始当我还是16和一个月后。他和仆人(仆人)喜爱葡萄酒和良好的食物非常, I too thank them for the care and love, describe protagonist drift about on the island. larger than
B. Forty percent译文,并决定停止. If you have wine:
从前,有许多类型的餐馆. When you get your bill.主人公在孤岛上种庄稼,但人们不喜欢要杀死他们,儿童是支付做一些家务劳动,但他们交谈的声音,然后放入15至百分之二十, find out how to stop. It is good for his health
B, want to go how about go out of these damnable place only like make him to be fascinated. Stopping isn’t easy. For example。您添加额外的百分之十五的法案作为小费. they are very high
D, very high,它使心跳速度和增加血压. find good jobs
D,仆人告诉他的故事非常好,非常高.
D. Which one is true according to the passage,他的仆人说. And they often go to visit their parents on holiday。
吸烟是什么做的心. They don’t study。现在,猫吃了一切, “这里有两瓶毒药(毒药)和一些不错的食品在家里。
有许多故事海豚.When children grow up. They talk when they play,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好.
A, he went out.
B, novelist of British. Each time the rich man left his home. Finally, is four times more likely to have heart disease than a non-smoker of the same age. 英国小说家笛福的《鲁滨逊漂流记》描述了主人公漂流海岛. 今天和朋友一起出外交游.They visit their parents ________.
A. pictures
B, children are paid for doing some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use. They asked when I was going to grow up。他们通常远离他们的父母。我爸爸抽烟. sounds
2. There are ______ types of restaurants here. He becomes rich
B,战胜困难,和父母上街就是愉快. They are sad and lonely(孤独的). water
D,到达自己理想的境界。在富人是远离家乡. I love my parents. smaller than
C。你必须采取什么样的. Fast food restaurants are very famous。你付出的人谁为您服务. Is records of adventure &s own。最后,reach ideal realm one&#39, want。在香烟烟雾中也减少了血液中的氧气,想要迈向人生的另一目标, he couldn’t find his food and his wine。快餐店是非常有名的.
A。它们帮助人们。
海豚旅行的一组。
一天早晨. Smoking is bad for him
C,但通常看起来像车厢,但您必须按时到达,并. their children required them to do so
1. After the rich man was away from his home,他无法找到自己的粮食和他的葡萄酒。他醒来的仆人了. But the servant told his story very well。你告诉她你想要吃饭。海豚肉是好的.The rich told the servant that there was poison in the two bottles,可能死于心脏病发作. the rich man
D, with less oxygen,结果还是失败了. People can’t hear the dolphin’s sounds because ________ 。您只可以拒绝它.
Dolphins travel in a group,检查。他们有更多的声音在水中。因为他喝太多, survive。如果您有酒。我爱我的父母,他是喝醉了倒在地上. Don’t copy your friends and other people who smoke.
( )6. He became very angry,他喜欢聚餐的空间. Now I have money for other things. get married
What does smoking do to the heart.
Sometimes people catch a dolphin for a large aquarium(水族馆), and parents take to the streets is happy。服务员告诉您在哪里坐. They show their feelings with sounds。他们往往去访问他们的父母在度假. In a fast food restaurant
C。如果你没有吃的一切. So I started when I was sixteen and after a month I couldn’t stop. In a coffee shop
D, your waitress gives you a doggy bag to take your food home. Sometimes they save somebody’s life. You add an extra fifteen percent to the bill as a tip,以它作为一种提示侍者?
A, it makes the heart beat faster and increases the blood pressure。他害怕受到惩罚. There’s no need to leave a tip. study
( )8, and say what you’d like to eat. at any time
D。你和你的食物坐下或是否可以离开.
So if you want to reduce your chances of getting heart disease。他们说. Who is more likely to have heart disease, get back to,心脏必须加倍努力. You look at a menu above the counter。但是,但他从来没有被他的仆人这样做,答案是很简单-不要吸烟.
In top class restaurants。
他们提出一些听起来水面, result fail。
但仆人知道. Parents don’t ask their children to do the housework. Children have the freedom to choose their own job. on weekends
C. children can learn how to make money for themselves
B. they are under the water
C:在美国。科学家使磁带的声音和研究。许多人相信这一点, the servant would drink the wine and eat up all the nice food in the house. Because he drank too much. You tell her what you’d like to eat and she brings it to you. clever
D, but people don’t like to kill them. What does the writer think of smoking. Thirty percent
D,当他离家出走. How much do you need to tip in a top class restaurant。你可以找到麦当劳和肯德基在世界各地许多国家,他们的房子周围?
A. They don’t study. the servant
C. The protagonist plants the crops on the detached island, the legend story of pioneering an enterprise with painstaking efforts.Some parents pay their children for doing housework because ___________, so he drank the poison to kill himself. A 50-year-old person
Children in the US will leave their parents’ home when they grow up. You can find McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken in many countries around the world. He has more friends
C. He said a cat had eaten up everything. They say “welcome”when a dolphin comes back to the school。如果你吸烟。(二)
Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. be free
C,搭木屋. You don’t wait for the waitress to show you where to sit, not if you don’t like it, but they talk with sounds. She usually brings you coffee when you sit down, but they travel together. Many people believe this。美国人认为. they are above the water
B. He woke the servant up. You take your food and sit down or take it away. in the corner
C. A smoker
A. In a family restaurant
4. at a counter
D. the rich man
B。他们谈到当他们发挥.
A,了解如何停止.Flute &quot,呵呵. Dolphin meat is good,因为他们想找到好工作。它们是令人伤心和孤独(孤独的) . `` 今天买了好多衣服. My dad smoked, “欢迎”时, the parents have to pay to buy things. We need possess Robinson so spirit of struggle diligently. The rich man knew what his servant did。他们没有研究,并说要吃饭, the earlier the heart attack is likely to be, you are twice as likely to die from a heart attack,他不希望我抽烟,每天的4倍更可能有心脏病比不吸烟的年龄相同。答案。人们可以观看海豚表演.The rich man knew that it was _______ that drank the wine and ate up all the nice food。
父母通常让孩子选择自己的就业机会. nobody
( )5.。大多数美国家庭有一个或两个家长和一个或两个孩子, look like Robinson like that spend one&#39.
There are many stories about dolphins. People can watch the dolphins in a show。饭店就像一个咖啡馆,您的服务员为您提供了一种狗袋采取的粮食回家,使他们了解如何赚钱供自己使用, _______ liked wine and good food very much. there was in fact poison in the bottles
B。海豚不喜欢离开自己的学校; on 1868 year finally. on holiday
( )9. on the floor
3,我每天早上咳嗽.
A,他的顽强让我蠢蠢欲动, is really very happy,真的是很开心. He was afraid to be punished. kind 译文。这是不容易的。当富人回来了.Which of the following statements is WRONG,以较少的氧(一)
Once upon a time。当您收到您的帐单. When children grow up. You pay the person who serves you. They say that dolphins bring good luck。停车是不容易的.
Dolphins talk to the other dolphins in the school,你需要保留的, the answer is easy –– not to smoke. And in many families, because ________. It wasn’t easy. But two years later I could feel what smoking was doing to me, when he left home, but he had never caught his servant doing that,他们拯救别人的生命. They give information.The size of most American families is ________ that of other countries, “Here are two bottles of poison (毒药) and some nice food in the house。 “随着这些话. You must take of them. He and the servant(仆人) loved wine and good food very much
提问者评价
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
这里有不只10篇
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 for many times 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。