九年级英语十一八下英语第六单元2bb全文朗读

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
九年级英语新目标下册Unit 11-15教案
Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计)Structures: Indirect questionsTarget language: Excuse me. Do you know where I can exchange money?Sure. There's bank on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore.Vocabulary: escalator, drugstore, restroom, furniture, department store, shampoo, advantage, disadvantage, exchange money, hang outLearning strategies: Listen for specific information, CooperatingSECTION AGoals●To learn to use Indirect questions●To learn to tell about placesProceduresWarming up by learning grammarHello everyone. I am a strange here in this city. Could you tell me how toget to the supermarket?All right, I am telling a lie to you. I am not new here. I said so just to help you learn to use the Indirect questions.Now turn to page 87 first and look at the three sentences in the Grammar Focus.Do you know where I can buy shampoo?Could you tell me how to get to the post office?Could you please tell me where I can get a dictionary?Have you noticed the word "where" and "how" used in the sentences. The questions introduced by them are called the Indirect questions.Now in pairs make similar sentences with "where" and "how".Do you know where I can go hiking in the mountain?Could you tell me how to have a good time in a big city?Could you please tell me where I can find a good English teacher?1a Matching things with placesOn page 86 is a picture of a city. A visitor is asking someone questions about things to do at certain places. Now look at the picture and match each thing with a place.Where to...?C buy shampooD get some magazinesE make a telephone callG get a dictionaryD get some information about the townC buy some writing paperE buy some stampsB save money1b Listening and completingIt is difficult to get around in a new place. Now listen to the recording and complete the dialogue in the picture on page 86.TapescriptConversation 1Girl1: Excuse me. Could you tell me where I can buy some stamps?Boy1: Yes. There's a post office on Center Street.Girl1: Oh. Can you tell me where Center Street is?Boy1: Sure. Go past the bank. Center Street is on your right.Girl1: Thanks a lot.Boy1: No problem.Conversation 2Girl2: Excuse me. Do you know where I can save money?Boy2: Sure. There's a bank on Main Street.Girl2: Oh. Could you please tell me how to get there?Boy2: Yes... Go straight ahead. The bank is on your left.Girl2: Thank you.Boy2: You're welcome.Write your words here in the speech bubbles.A: Could you tell me where I can buy some stamps?B: Yes. There's a post office on Center Street.A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can save money?B: Sure. There's a bank on Main Street.Read the tapescript and try to underline all the useful expressions used and circle the Indirect questions.1c Doing pairworkIn 1a there are many phrases describing activities. Now use them to make up conversations to talk about your own city. (The Indirect questions are circled.)A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can buy shampoo in this city?B: Sure. There's a department store over there.A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some magazines?B: Sure. There's a post office around the corner.A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can make a telephone call?B: Sure. There's a post office one hundred meters down the street.A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some information about the town?B: Sure. There's a library opposite of the hospital.A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some writing paper?B: Sure. There's a department store close to the bus station.A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can buy some stamps?B: Sure. There's a post office beside the library over there.A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can save money.B: Sure. There's a big bank beside the café on the main library over there.2a Listening and numberingDo you like shopping? If you do come and listen to the directions for going shopping around a new city.TapescriptBoy1: Excuse me. Can you tell me where I can buy some shampoo?Boy2: Yes. There's a drug store on the second floor. Um. Let me think... Take the escalator to the second floor and then... then you turn left. Let's see... Then go past the bank. And um... The drug store is between the furniture store and the bookstore. You should be able to get shampoo there.Boy1: OK, great. Thanks a lot.Boy2: You're welcome.While listening please number the directions in the order that you hear them.Take the elevator to the second floor.2 Turn left.1 Take the escalator to the second floor.Turn right.4 The drugstore is between the furniture store and the bookstore.3 Go past the bank.Read the tapescript for the Indirect questions and the useful expressions. Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expressions.2b Listening and drawingDo you like drawing. Now listen to the recording again to draw a line on the picture on page 87 to show how the boy walks to the drugstore.2c Doing pairworkWhat else do like to buy? Then make conversations in pairs using the other places in the picture on page 87.A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can exchange money?B: Sure. There's a bank on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore.A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy music CD?B: Sure. There's a Music Magic shop on the first floor. Don't take the escalator. It is next to the escalator room.A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can get a dictionary?B: Sure. There's a bookstore on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bookstore is next to the bank.A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy some candies?B: Sure. There's a drugstore on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore.A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy a desk?B: Sure. There's a furniture store on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the drugstore.Now read aloud the conversations again to Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expressions.3a Reading and listingOn page 88 is an article about going to a mall. Now read it to list the advantages and disadvantages of going to a mall. While you read, Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expressions.       They're all at the mall.After school, a lot of young people go to the mall. We decidedto talk to some students about why they go there.Interviewer: Why do you go to the mall?Yu Yue: I go to the mall because my friends hang out there. But I don't really like it.Interviewer: Oh? Why not?Yu Yue: The air isn't fresh. I prefer being outside. Also, it's usually crowded.Interviewer:
And how about you?Li Jun:
Oh, I love the mall. There's always something happening. There are a lot of free concerts there. It's also just fun to watch people.Hu Peng: I like the mall, too. I like to go in the music store and listen to CDs. I also like to look at books in the bookstore. 
Yu Yue: Well, when I go into stores I always spend too much money!AdvantagesdisadvantagesThere's always something happening.The air isn't fresh.There are a lot of free concerts there.It's usually crowded.It's also just fun to watch people.when I go into stores I always spend too much money!I like to go in the music store and listen to CDs.I like to look at books in the bookstore.3b Doing groupworkWhere do you usually hang out with friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages of hanging out at your house, at a mall or at your school? Now in groups talk about them.A: Where do you usually hang out with your friends?B: We usually go to my friend, Qiu's place.A: Is that a good place to hang out?B: Well, it has advantages and disadvantages. It's kind of small. But Qiu's mom is a wonderful cook, so we always have great snacks.A: Where do you usually hang out with your friends?B: We usually go to the bookstore.A: Is that a good place to hang out?B: Well, it has advantages and disadvantages. It's very big and the air is fresh, too. And we can just read books there. We don't have to buy books. So we always have a good time there.A: Where do you usually hang out with your friends at weekends?B: I usually stay at home.A: Is that a good place to hang out for the weekends?B: Well, it has advantages and disadvantages. My room is kind of small. But I have a computer there. I go online reading and watching. It is a wonderful place. So I always hang in at home.4. Directions challengeNow we are going to challenge one another. Write directions from your school to three certain places. Read the directions to each other and guess the places.A: Go out the front door and take a right. Walk about three blocks. Go past the park, and turn left onto Oak Street. Then it is the...?B: Then it is the bookstore.A: Go out the back door and take a left. Walk about two blocks. Go past the post office, and turn right onto Chang'an Street. Then it is the...?B: Then it is the Teachers College.A: Go out the side door and take a right. Walk about three blocks. Go past the bus station, and turn left onto Flag Street. Then it is the...?B: Then it is the lake.Closing down by looking and sayingTo bring the period to an end let's look at the picture and talk about things happening in it.Unit 12 You're supposed to shake hands.Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计)Structures: Supposed to + infinitiveTarget language: How was the dinner at Paul's house last night?Well, it was OK, but I made some mistakes. I was supposed to arrive at 7:00, but I arrived at 8:00.Vocabulary: kiss, bow, table manners, chopstick, fork, spoon, napkin, greet, rude, wipe, point, stick, shake hands, be supposed to, drop by, pick up, You should...Learning strategies: Comparing, Listening for key wordsSection AGoals●To learn to use the structure Supposed to + infinitive●To listen and talk about what people are supposed to doProceduresWarming up by learning about the structure Supposed to + infinitiveTurn to page 95 first. Look at the sentences. Do you see how the structure Supposed to + infinitive is used?What are you supposed to do when you meet someone?You're supposed to kiss.You're not supposed to shake hands.When were you supposed to arrive?I was supposed to arrive at 7:00.You should have asked what you were supposed to wear.1a Looking, listening and matchingHello, class. What are we supposed to do next? Yes, you are right. We are going to look, listen and match. Now turn to page 94. Look at the picture and listen to the recording for what people do when they meet for the first time.TapescriptBoy1: What are people supposed to do when they meet in your country, Celia?Girl1: Well, do you mean when friends meet for the first time?Boy1: Yeah.Girl1: Well, in Brazil, friends kiss.Boy1: What about in Mexico, Rodriguez?Boy2: In Mexico we shake hands.Boy3: We bow.Girl2: And in Korea we also bow.Boy1: Well, I guess in most Western countries we shake hands.1b Listening and checkingYou are supposed to listen for a second time to check your answers in 1a.CountriesCustoms1. c Brazila. bowb. shake handsc. kiss2. b the United States3. a Japan4. b Mexico5. a KoreaNow you can turn to page 135 to read the tapescript. Whilereadingcircle the connectives and underline the expressions.1c Doing pairworkWhat do people do when they meet for the first time? Now inpairs telleach other what you know about meeting for the first time. You are sopposed to use the Supposed to + infinitive structure, OK?A: What are people in Korea supposed to do when they meet for the first time?B: They're supposed to bow.A: What are people in the United States supposed to do when they meet for the first time?B: They're supposed to shake hands.A: What are people in China supposed to do when they meet for the first time?B: They're supposed to shake hands.A: What are people in Mexico supposed to do when they meet for the first time?B: They're supposed to shake hands.A: What are people in Brazil supposed to do when they meet for the first time?B: They're supposed to kiss.A: What are people in your city supposed to do when they meet for the first time?B: They're supposed to wave their hands.2a Listening and checkingMaria, an exchange student from India, went to her AmericanFriend Dan's place and had dinner there. Now listen to the tapefor the mistakes Maria made there.TapescriptBoy: Hi, Maria. How was Paul's party?Girl: Oh, Dan, it was a disaster.Boy: It was?Girl: Uh-huh.Boy: What happened?Girl: Well, I was supposed to arrive at 7:00 but I arrived at 8:00.Boy: Oh, so you were late.Girl: Yeah, but in my country it's different. When you're invited for 7:00, you're supposed to come later!Boy: I see.Girl: Then when I met Paul's mom, I kissed her.Boy: And you were supposed to shake hands instead.Girl: That's right. AND I wore a fancy dress.Boy: What's wrong with that?Girl: Well, it was a barbecue, Dan. Everyone else was wearing a T-shirt and jeans.Boy: I guess you should have asked what you were supposed to wear.Now you may check√the mistakes by Maria on page 95.Maria's mistakes√A √greeted Paul's
√wore the wrong clothes2b Listening and fillingTo fill in the blanks on page 95 you are supposed to listen to thetape one more time.TapescriptMariA: I was supposed to arrive at 7:00 but I arrived at 8:00.MariA: In my country it's different. When you're invited for 7:00, you're supposed to come later.Dan: Boy: And you were supposed to shake hands instead.MariA: That's right. And I wore a fancy dress.Dan: I guess you should have asked what you were supposed to wear.Next you are supposed to make a conversation based on 2b. You are supposed to say anything you like.Li Hong: I was supposed to get up at 7:00 but I got up at 8:00.Li Hong: In my home it's different. When you're asked to getup at 7:00, you're supposed to get up later.Wang Bin: And you were supposed to do the morning exerciseinstead.Li Hong: That's right. And I took my school backpack.Wang Bin: I guess you should have asked what you were supposed to take.2c Doing pairworkYou are supposed to role play the conversation between Mariaand Dan. And you are supposed to use the information fromactivities 2a and 2b.A: How was the dinner at Paul's house last night?B: Well, it was OK, but I made some mistakes. I was supposed to arrive at 7:00, but I arrived at 8:00.A: Why was that? Why didn't you arrive earlier?B: But in my country it's different.A: What is the difference?B: When you're invited for 7:00, you're supposed to come later!A: So you didn't arrive at 7:00..B: When I met Paul's mom, I kissed her.A: But you were supposed to shake hands instead. We don't kiss eachother when we are only friends.B: But I didn't know that then.A: What did you wear?B: I wore a fancy dress.A: What's wrong with that?B: It was a barbecue, you know. Everyone else was wearing a T-shirtand jeans.A: Oh, you made another mistake. I think you should have asked when you were supposed to arrive and what you were supposed to wear.3a Reading and fillingOn page 96 are two exchange students, one from Colombia, the other from Switzerland, talking about their own home culture. Now read their speech, blacken the connectives and underline the expressions.Teresa LopezFrom Cali, ColombiaMarc LeBlancFrom Lausanne, SwizerlandWhere I'm from, we're pretty relaxed about time. If you tell a friend you're going to their house for dinner, it's okay if you arrive a bit late. Spending time with family and friends is very important to us. We often just drop by our friends' homes. We don't usually have to make plans to meet our friends. Often we just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we can!In Switzerland, it's very important to be on time. We're the land of watches, after all!If someone invites you to meet them at 4:00, you have to be there at 4:00. If you are even fifteen minutes late, your friend may get angry. Also, we never visit a friend's house without calling first. We usually make plans to see friends. We usually plan to do something interesting, or go somewhere together.And now you are supposed to fill in the chart.Attitude about...ColombiaSwitzerlandBeing on timePretty relaxed about timevery important to be on timeVisiting a friend's houseOften just drop by friends' housenever visit a friend's house without calling firstMaking plans with friendsDon't usually have to make plans to meet friendsusually plan to do something interesting, or go somewhere together3b Doing pairworkNext you are supposed to role play a conversation between Teresa and Marc, telling about the different attitudes of life in their home countries.A: What kinds of rules do they have in Colombia?B: Well, they have pretty relaxed rules.A: Like what?B: Well, it's ok if you're not on time.A: Could you give me an example?B: Sure. If they tell a friend they're going to his or her house for dinner, it's okay if they arrive a bit late.A: Do they often visit friends' house?B: Yes, they do. It is very important to them. They often just drop by their friends' homes.A: Do they have to make plans to do that?B: They don't usually have to make plans to meet their friends. Often they just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we they!B: What kinds of rules do they have in Switzerland?A: It's very important for them to be on time.B: Because they're the land of watches?A: Maybe. If someone invites you to meet them at 4:00, you have to be there at 4:00.B: If you are even fifteen minutes late, may your friend get angry?A: Yes, they do.B: Do they often visit a friend's house?A: Sometimes. But they never go without calling first. They usually make plans to see friends. They usually plan to do something interesting, or go somewhere together.4 Doing pairworkAn exchange student from England is coming to your school forclasses. You are supposed to fill in the chart below on page 96with things he is supposed to do inside and outside theclassroom.ItemsYou are supposed to ...Greeting teachersSay, "Good morning" in the morningDoing homeworkAt home or in school after classPhoning someoneSay, "Ni Hao, I'm ..."Visiting someone's placeCall first, and knock at the doorMaking plans with friendsDiscuss the plan, call to make changesBeing on timeAlways on time or little earlierGiving giftsFestival gifts being necessary......Now you are supposed to role play a conversation based on thechart you just filled in.A conversation between you and an exchange student from BritainA: How do you do?B: How do you do? Are you a new exchange student?A: Yes, I am from Britain. Could tell me the things I am supposed to do inside and outside the classroom?B: Sure. To greet the teachers you say, "Good morning" in the morning, "Good afternoon" in the afternoon.A: And "Good evening" in the evening. That's the same as we do in Britain.B: For homework you may do it at home or in school, but always after class.A: Can I do it at class?B: No, you can't, because you have lots to do then.A: What do I have to do at class?B: You will have to sit straight, to listen attentively, to take notes, to answer questions, to do pairwork, to do groupwork, to do the test papers,and to read Learning English!A: Learning English? Am I have to learn English here?B: Yes, you have to learn English, too. If you don't, you will fail the English exams.A: But I am a native speaker of English!B: But you are poor at English grammar! There are lots of grammar items in the English exam.A: But I can listen, speak, read and write in English. Is that not enough?B: I don't know. But you have to take the 4th, the 6th and the 8th level English exams.A: All right. I agree to take all those exams in English, and on grammar.B: And to phone someone you say say, "Ni Hao, I'm ..."A: "Ni Hao, I'm ..."B: Right. You are learning fast. You are smart.A: What about visiting someone's place?B: Call first, and knock at the door.A: What should I do to make plans with friends?B: Discuss the plan with them. Call to make changes before it is too late.A: Do I have to be on time?B: It depends. You have to be on time for school. And you don't have to be on time for meals by yourselves.A: That's also the same as we do back at Britain.A: And giving gifts? I hear that you give many gifts on many occasions.B: Yes, we do. But you can't give gifts to the teachers in orderto pass the exams, and the English grammar exams!Closing down by competingTo end this English class you are supposed to take acompetition. You are supposed to say as many sentences withthe Structure: Supposed to + infinitive as possible. Now go ahead in pairs. The winner will be given a big, wonderful gift.Unit 13 Rainy days make me sad.I. 单元内容分析The content in this unit is to talk about feelings and learn the sentence structure " make sb.do sth." " make sb/sth + adj."Section A
First present the target language by comparing the two restaurants with some adjectives in part 1a, then guide the students to learn and use the target language by doing listening and talking practice in 1b and 1c.2a -2b are designed to practice the target language by using different study skills .3a and 3b help to improve reading and speaking skills.Section B
First talk about some products and ads and show your feelings by finishing 1a ,1b,2a,2b and 2c. They help students to know ads much more and show their own opinions and feelings by reading and writing .Self check
It is designed to practice the target language in this unit.Reading
The article represent different feelings about different gifts .
In that way, students learn how to express their own emotions using proper gift.II. 教学目标:1.知识技能(1).谈论事物对情绪的影响(2) 学会比较分析不同事物的优缺点,从而进行优化选择。(3).语言目标:Loud music makes me tense.Loud music makes me want to dance.That movie makes me sad.2. 学习策略通过比较,结对练习,小组活动,讨论,调查等方法完成本单元的学习。3.情感,态度,价值观This content is to talk about how things affects people. There are many topics designed in this unit. Some are personal and some are social such as pollution, heavy traffic, endangered animals ...students will be more responsible for the human society.III. 重点难点1 The structure and usage of "make sb.do sth." " make sb/sth + adj."2 The descriptions of attitude to ads.IV. 教学辅助:
多媒体课件,实物V.课时安排Section A
: 2 periodsSection B : 1 periodReading and self check : 1 periodSummary : 1 periodPeriod 1 b(1a-2c)Step 1 : warming upT: Boys and girls Do you like listening to music? Ss: Yes. Well, Now
let's listen to this piece of music. ( play a piece of loud music)
How do you feel about it?S: It's too loud. (help them to say)Loud music makes me stressed out.Teacher plays another piece of soft music. Ask : How about this one?S2: It's quiet. It makes me relaxed.T: Look at this picture. What do you think of it?S: It's beautiful. It makes me comfortable and happy.Step 2 presentation and practice speakingT: In this unit, we'll talk about how things affect us and learn to how to use " make sb. + 形容词"Show them more things and pictures and get them to practice conversations and communicate with each other after the presentation.Target language:How do you feel about ...? / What do you think of ... ?I like it very much. It makes me ..../
I don't like it at all. It makes me ...Step3: Listening (1b
2b)1b: Listen to a conversation between Amy and Tina talking about eating in restaurants. While listening , pay attention to the " make me + adj."2a: A boy and a girl are talking about their past experiences. Listen to their talk and number the pictures on P 1032b : Listen again.1) Before you listen ,go over the seven sentences said by Tina and John in the box on P103.2)After you listen ,read the sentences carefully and circle the " make/s me +adj." " make/s sb. do sth."3) Explain : " make/s me +adj."      " make/s sb. do sth."      So +adj/ adv +that + cause" 如此的...以至于...Eg: He runs so fast that nobody can catch up with him.Step4: Pair work 1cStep 5: Exercises用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. The soft music makes me ___________ (relax).2. The music makes him_________ (want) to sleep.3. The picture makes me _________ (energy).4. He made me ___________ (repeat) it.5. I'd rather _________ (have) tea.Period 2 (Section A 3a 3b 4 )Step1: revision and presentationTeaching task: 调查你的同桌喜欢什么布局的餐馆?为什么?1. Show some pictures to review the target language.2.展示几种颜色(如:红,黑,白等)让学生谈谈感受;然后把教室的窗帘拉上不开灯的情况下(即:光线强弱不同)也谈谈感受。 3. T: How do you feel about the restaurant with light colors ?Interview your partner about what kind of restaurant she/ he likes and why.完成任务所需语言:A: what kind of restaurant do you like ?B: I like the restaurant with light colors, soft light , comfortable seats and delicious food.A: Why do you like it?B: Because it makes me ...Step2:Reading 3aT: So if someone wants to open a restaurant, he /she must listen to our feeling and learn the important lesson: Restaurant ScienceRead the article and then write answers to the questions below.Step 3 Survey (4)Get the students to do a survey about how they feel about the following questions. Make sure the students use the target language a lot. At the same time, make the students pay great attention to the serious social problems.Useful language:How do you feel about the heavy traffic?What do you think of the increasing pollution? How do you feel about the endangered animals?What do you think the government should do with these problems?What should we students do?Step4. Do a reportComplete the chart and do a report according to the information as homework.Period 3 (section B1a 1b 2a 2b 3a 3b 3c )Step1 warming upT: show a real toothpaste to the class and communicate with them.Say:What's this product ?It's a toothpaste.Do you know what it is used for?It's used for washing teeth. Oh, yes . It will make your teeth whiter than white.[ write " toothpaste" and "whiter than white" on the blackboard.]Step2 1bIn our daily life, we use lots of products like this everyday.Which ones do you like best and not like?Step3 Listening 2a and 2bStep 4
Task 猜猜广告词
Guess the products with the slogans.展示不同的知名产品的广告词,让学生猜测是什么产品并谈谈自己对该产品的感受。操作步骤:1.Show some wonderful slogans of ads.When there is no tomorrow.( 联邦快递)
Everything is possible.(李宁)Good to the last drop.(雀巢咖啡) Just do it. (运动鞋)
Things go better with coke.(可口可乐)
Natural is beautiful.(美容)A diamond is forever.(钻石) Forever sport.(Adidas) So charming so easy.(化妆品)2 Students guess the products .3.Get the students to share the feelings for the products.完成任务所需预言:A: Do you know Whiter than white?B: Yes/ No. It's ...A: Do you like it?B: Yes/ No. It works well./ It makes me ...Step 5 Reading 3a1.T: show some ads and say "we can see the ads everywhere , on TV, on the radio, the Internet...Ask: Are they good or bad?Read the article and find out the advantages and disadvantages of advertising.2.language points: for instance = be misleadingStep 6 3b WritingComplete this article using the information about two or more products in 2a and 2b.Step 7
3cGet the students to try to write slogans for their favorite products. Finish 3c.Have students try to find as many slogans for different products as they can.             Period 4 Reading and self checkI. Knowledge Objects:(1) Key vocabulary:Home-made schoolbag purple purse guilty taste thought count(2) Reading(3)Ability objectsTraining students' reading and writing skillsTraining students' ability to create something using their own experience and ideas.Procedures:Step 1: warming upT: When is your birthday?S: June 1.T: You must have received all kinds of birthday gifts in your lift. What are they?S: Flowers ,books, dolls , MP3 players and so on.T:What kind of present do you like best?S1: I like...T: Let's see others' opinionsS2:...S3:...T: Do you think money is a good present?S: ...Step 2: Reading
(Receiving money makes me uncomfortable.)1. Ask students to read the passage once. When most students have finished the reading ,ask for a show of hands to indicate they have understood the main idea .2. Finish 3a. Complete the sentences according to the reading.3. Ask a few students to talk about their experiences with a unwanted gift.4. Explain some useful language points.Step3 : Exercises[Self check 1]Step4 HomeworkSelf check (2) Read and complete the chart.            Period 5 SummaryI. 单元归纳总结语言功能谈论事物对人的影响语言目标学会使用make + sb/sth+adj. make+sb/sth+do sth表达事物对人情感的影响。重点词汇Lighting mysterious tense silky owner product knowledge for instance shiny skin cream toothpaste endangered uncomfortable useful...重点句型Loud music makes me tense.Loud music makes me wants to dance.That movie made me sad.II.知识整合拓展本单元主要学习make的用法。make 是英语中使用频率极高的一个动词,在学习的过程中我们必须不断归纳总结,才能全面理解和掌握它的用法。用动词make 翻译下列句子并注意make在各句中的用法。1.同学们正在学习制作风筝。2.你能用 "make" 这个词造句子吗?3.我弟弟学会了自己整理床铺。4.老师尽最大努力让学生学好英语。5.我们应该与周围的人交朋友。6.植树有助于使我们的城市更美丽。III.单元专题阅读 What's your favorite color? Do you like yellow, orange or red?If you do, you must be a person full of hopefully happy feeling about life. Do you like gray or blue? Then maybe you are quiet, and you would rather go after than go before. And sometimes you feel unhappy. If you love green, you are strong-minded. You wish to do everything well and want other people to see you are successful. At least this is what psychologists tell us. They tell us that we don't choose our favorite colors as we grow up. If you happen to love brown, you did so as soon as you opened your eyes or at least as soon as you could see clearly. A yellow room makes us feel happier and more comfortable t and a red dress brings warmth and gladness to the saddest winter day. Light and bright colors make people not only happier but also more active. Remember, then, that if you feel low, you can always brighten your day or your life with a new shirt or a few colorful things. Remember also that you will know your friends better when you find out what color they like and dislike .And don't forget that anyone can guess a lot about your character when you choose something in different colors.Unit 13 Rainy days make me sad.IV. 单元内容分析The content in this unit is to talk about feelings and learn the sentence structure " make sb.do sth." " make sb/sth + adj."Section A
First present the target language by comparing the two restaurants with some adjectives in part 1a, then guide the students to learn and use the target language by doing listening and talking practice in 1b and 1c.2a -2b are designed to practice the target language by using different study skills .3a and 3b help to improve reading and speaking skills.Section B
First talk about some products and ads and show your feelings by finishing 1a ,1b,2a,2b and 2c. They help students to know ads much more and show their own opinions and feelings by reading and writing .Self check
It is designed to practice the target language in this unit.Reading
The article represent different feelings about different gifts .
In that way, students learn how to express their own emotions using proper gift.V. 教学目标:1.知识技能(1).谈论事物对情绪的影响(2) 学会比较分析不同事物的优缺点,从而进行优化选择。(3).语言目标:Loud music makes me tense.Loud music makes me want to dance.That movie makes me sad.2. 学习策略通过比较,结对练习,小组活动,讨论,调查等方法完成本单元的学习。3.情感,态度,价值观This content is to talk about how things affects people. There are many topics designed in this unit. Some are personal and some are social such as pollution, heavy traffic, endangered animals ...students will be more responsible for the human society.VI. 重点难点1 The structure and usage of "make sb.do sth." " make sb/sth + adj."2 The descriptions of attitude to ads.IV. 教学辅助:
多媒体课件,实物V.课时安排Section A
: 2 periodsSection B : 1 periodReading and self check : 1 periodSummary : 1 periodPeriod 1 b(1a-2c)Step 1 : warming upT: Boys and girls Do you like listening to music? Ss: Yes. Well, Now
let's listen to this piece of music. ( play a piece of loud music)
How do you feel about it?S: It's too loud. (help them to say)Loud music makes me stressed out.Teacher plays another piece of soft music. Ask : How about this one?S2: It's quiet. It makes me relaxed.T: Look at this picture. What do you think of it?S: It's beautiful. It makes me comfortable and happy.Step 2 presentation and practice speakingT: In this unit, we'll talk about how things affect us and learn to how to use " make sb. + 形容词"Show them more things and pictures and get them to practice conversations and communicate with each other after the presentation.Target language:How do you feel about ...? / What do you think of ... ?I like it very much. It makes me ..../
I don't like it at all. It makes me ...Step3: Listening (1b
2b)1b: Listen to a conversation between Amy and Tina talking about eating in restaurants. While listening , pay attention to the " make me + adj."2a: A boy and a girl are talking about their past experiences. Listen to their talk and number the pictures on P 1032b : Listen again.1) Before you listen ,go over the seven sentences said by Tina and John in the box on P103.2)After you listen ,read the sentences carefully and circle the " make/s me +adj." " make/s sb. do sth."3) Explain : " make/s me +adj."      " make/s sb. do sth."      So +adj/ adv +that + cause" 如此的...以至于...Eg: He runs so fast that nobody can catch up with him.Step4: Pair work 1cStep 5: Exercises用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. The soft music makes me ___________ (relax).2. The music makes him_________ (want) to sleep.3. The picture makes me _________ (energy).4. He made me ___________ (repeat) it.5. I'd rather _________ (have) tea.Period 2 (Section A 3a 3b 4 )Step1: revision and presentationTeaching task: 调查你的同桌喜欢什么布局的餐馆?为什么?1. Show some pictures to review the target language.2.展示几种颜色(如:红,黑,白等)让学生谈谈感受;然后把教室的窗帘拉上不开灯的情况下(即:光线强弱不同)也谈谈感受。 3. T: How do you feel about the restaurant with light colors ?Interview your partner about what kind of restaurant she/ he likes and why.完成任务所需语言:A: what kind of restaurant do you like ?B: I like the restaurant with light colors, soft light , comfortable seats and delicious food.A: Why do you like it?B: Because it makes me ...Step2:Reading 3aT: So if someone wants to open a restaurant, he /she must listen to our feeling and learn the important lesson: Restaurant ScienceRead the article and then write answers to the questions below.Step 3 Survey (4)Get the students to do a survey about how they feel about the following questions. Make sure the students use the target language a lot. At the same time, make the students pay great attention to the serious social problems.Useful language:How do you feel about the heavy traffic?What do you think of the increasing pollution? How do you feel about the endangered animals?What do you think the government should do with these problems?What should we students do?Step4. Do a reportComplete the chart and do a report according to the information as homework.Period 3 (section B1a 1b 2a 2b 3a 3b 3c )Step1 warming upT: show a real toothpaste to the class and communicate with them.Say:What's this product ?It's a toothpaste.Do you know what it is used for?It's used for washing teeth. Oh, yes . It will make your teeth whiter than white.[ write " toothpaste" and "whiter than white" on the blackboard.]Step2 1bIn our daily life, we use lots of products like this everyday.Which ones do you like best and not like?Step3 Listening 2a and 2bStep 4
Task 猜猜广告词
Guess the products with the slogans.展示不同的知名产品的广告词,让学生猜测是什么产品并谈谈自己对该产品的感受。操作步骤:1.Show some wonderful slogans of ads.When there is no tomorrow.( 联邦快递)
Everything is possible.(李宁)Good to the last drop.(雀巢咖啡) Just do it. (运动鞋)
Things go better with coke.(可口可乐)
Natural is beautiful.(美容)A diamond is forever.(钻石) Forever sport.(Adidas) So charming so easy.(化妆品)2 Students guess the products .3.Get the students to share the feelings for the products.完成任务所需预言:A: Do you know Whiter than white?B: Yes/ No. It's ...A: Do you like it?B: Yes/ No. It works well./ It makes me ...Step 5 Reading 3a1.T: show some ads and say "we can see the ads everywhere , on TV, on the radio, the Internet...Ask: Are they good or bad?Read the article and find out the advantages and disadvantages of advertising.2.language points: for instance = be misleadingStep 6 3b WritingComplete this article using the information about two or more products in 2a and 2b.Step 7
3cGet the students to try to write slogans for their favorite products. Finish 3c.Have students try to find as many slogans for different products as they can.             Period 4 Reading and self checkI. Knowledge Objects:(1) Key vocabulary:Home-made schoolbag purple purse guilty taste thought count(2) Reading(3)Ability objectsTraining students' reading and writing skillsTraining students' ability to create something using their own experience and ideas.Procedures:Step 1: warming upT: When is your birthday?S: June 1.T: You must have received all kinds of birthday gifts in your lift. What are they?S: Flowers ,books, dolls , MP3 players and so on.T:What kind of present do you like best?S1: I like...T: Let's see others' opinionsS2:...S3:...T: Do you think money is a good present?S: ...Step 2: Reading
(Receiving money makes me uncomfortable.)5. Ask students to read the passage once. When most students have finished the reading ,ask for a show of hands to indicate they have understood the main idea .6. Finish 3a. Complete the sentences according to the reading.7. Ask a few students to talk about their experiences with a unwanted gift.8. Explain some useful language points.Step3 : Exercises[Self check 1]Step4 HomeworkSelf check (2) Read and complete the chart.            Period 5 SummaryII. 单元归纳总结语言功能谈论事物对人的影响语言目标学会使用make + sb/sth+adj. make+sb/sth+do sth表达事物对人情感的影响。重点词汇Lighting mysterious tense silky owner product knowledge for instance shiny skin cream toothpaste endangered uncomfortable useful...重点句型Loud music makes me tense.Loud music makes me wants to dance.That movie made me sad.II.知识整合拓展本单元主要学习make的用法。make 是英语中使用频率极高的一个动词,在学习的过程中我们必须不断归纳总结,才能全面理解和掌握它的用法。用动词make 翻译下列句子并注意make在各句中的用法。1.同学们正在学习制作风筝。2.你能用 "make" 这个词造句子吗?3.我弟弟学会了自己整理床铺。4.老师尽最大努力让学生学好英语。5.我们应该与周围的人交朋友。6.植树有助于使我们的城市更美丽。III.单元专题阅读 What's your favorite color? Do you like yellow, orange or red?If you do, you must be a person full of hopefully happy feeling about life. Do you like gray or blue? Then maybe you are quiet, and you would rather go after than go before. And sometimes you feel unhappy. If you love green, you are strong-minded. You wish to do everything well and want other people to see you are successful. At least this is what psychologists tell us. They tell us that we don't choose our favorite colors as we grow up. If you happen to love brown, you did so as soon as you opened your eyes or at least as soon as you could see clearly. A yellow room makes us feel happier and more comfortable t and a red dress brings warmth and gladness to the saddest winter day. Light and bright colors make people not only happier but also more active. Remember, then, that if you feel low, you can always brighten your day or your life with a new shirt or a few colorful things. Remember also that you will know your friends better when you find out what color they like and dislike .And don't forget that anyone can guess a lot about your character when you choose something in different colors.Unit 15 we are trying to save the manatees?      董素相
广饶县陈官中学 一、课题:英语(新目标)九年级Unit15 Section A部分 二、课时:1课时 三、教学情景活动设计的目标:   通过设计情景让学生更容易的了解世界上的动物,尤其了解世界上濒临灭绝的动物。讨论动物应该在动物园生活还是在野外生活好,从而让学生更进一步明确自己应该怎样保护动物,进而更加积极的投入到保护动物的行列中来。四、理论依据:   因为本节课目标是讨论人们对动物在动物园还是在野外生活好,所以设计情景时要围绕动物展开。课前学生搜集有关本土和其它国家濒临灭绝的动物及珍稀动物的英文介绍和相关图片等。动物对人类的重要性每个同学都知道,因此,在设计情景时,对大部分同学来说都会很积极的投入。五、实施过程:Step1 RevisionPlay a game.操作建议:  让一个学生到讲台上模仿动物的叫声或动物的习惯性动作,让其他同学猜一猜是什么动物,而后再用英语说出它的名称。  (这样,即使成绩稍微差的学生,也会积极地观看并猜测到讲台前表演的同学所模仿的动物。从而既复习了原来学习的有关动物的英语单词同时也调动了几乎所有同学的积极性)。Step2 Presentation1 多媒体示图,初学生词   多媒体教室的屏幕上呈现Section A中1a的图片和生词,请学生根据实物,在教师的提示下,找出相应的生词(African elephant,chimpanzee,kangaroos,manatees cheetahs, polar bears )。然后,小组讨论这些动物的习性。2猜一猜 操作建议:   每个同学都想好一种和你在某些方面有类似特点的动物,然后,在笔记本上写一段话,描述该动物与你类似的特征,相互读给伙伴听,猜猜看。两人结对活动后,可以让每组选出一段比较精彩的描述读给大家听,全班共同猜出描述的动物,看看谁是第一个猜出来的人。 完成任务所需要的语言结构:1) I am like this animal because I am strong and intelligent.2)I like water and I like to eat vegetables.3) You are like an elephant4) You are like a manatee5) Yes, you are right.   (这个游戏,同学们不仅进一步了解了动物,而且同时也进行了英语交际。更重要的是同学们学习英语的积极性大大提高了。)3、播放一段"动物世界"的节选(主要是稀有动物如:熊猫、海牛等),让同学们了解到哪些动物濒临灭绝。他们喜欢住在什么样的环境里?为什么会濒临灭绝?是自然原因还是人为原因?(给同学们留出思考和讨论的时间)。Step3 Listen2a 听录音2a。同学们通过听录音了解海牛长的什么样子,海牛的生活习性以及海牛为什么会濒临灭绝。然后,小组讨论应该怎样来保护海牛。(列出几条,让小组选一人说出自己的观点,这样既加强了小组的凝聚力,也练习了学生的口语交际)。2b Listen again and complete the chart2c PairworkUse the facts in the chart above to role play a conversation between a student and a zoo attendant.Step4 Read3a Read 3a ,point out the reason why the writer is opposed to zoos(两人一组讨论作者反对动物在动物园生活的理由)Read 3b,then write a letter to the editor and give you opinionStep5 Debate(小小辩论会)这是个全班参与的活动。学生围绕本市是否有必要修建一座新动物园展开辩论。通过辩论,学生学习和掌握了目标语言;培养了发表个人见解,表达思想的能力。建议:1 老师布置任务,让学生明确辩论会的开展方式2 老师讲述辩论会规则,注意语言文明等3 将学生分为两队,抽签决定正反方。4 正反方各有三人,由于时间关系,每人限时发言,每人一分钟。双方总结陈词各一分钟。5 辩论结束后,由老师总结,选出本次辩论会的最佳辩手。完成任务所需语言结构:  I think that...,I believe that...,I feel that...,I agree that...,I disagree that...,I think that animals should not live in zoos, Zoos are terrible places for animals to live.六、本节课拟达到目的: 1通过学习,让学生养成自觉保护动物的习惯。 2在学习中逐渐使学生养成团体精神。 3让学生带着一个好的心态上课,从而更好的接受所学能容。 4让每个学生都有事可做,使他们真正融入课堂。从而做到自主学习。不规则动词过去式和过去分词A. 原型、过去式和过去分词
完全不同(30个)drink---drank----drunk(喝) ring----rang-----rung(响) swim----swam----swum(游泳)sing----sang----sung(唱)
sink----sank----sunk(下沉) blow----blew----blown(刮风)grow----grew----grown(生长)know---knew---known(知道) fly ----flew----flown(飞)take----took----taken(带走 shake----shook----shaken(摇动)drive---drove---driven(驾驶)write---wrote---written(写) rise---rose---risen(升起) ride----rode----ridden(骑)speak----spoke----spoken(讲)steal----stole----stolen(偷)
break----broke----broken(打破)
wake---woke---woken醒来 freeze---froze---frozen结冰 forget---forgot---forgotten(忘记)
choose----chose----chosen(选择) draw----drew----drawn(画画) eat----ate----eaten(吃) fall----fell----fallen(下落)
give----gave----given(给) hide----hid----hidden(隐藏)
see----saw----seen(看到)
do----did----done(做)
go----went-----gone(去)B. 过去式与过去分词完全相同(39个)bring---brought---brought带来 think--thought---thought认为fight--fought--fought(打架)
buy----bought----bought(买)catch----caught----caught(抓住)sell----sold----sold(卖) tell----told----told(告诉)say----said----said(说)pay----paid----paid(花费,付出)
send----sent----sent发送 lend----lent----lent借出 spend----spent----spent(花费、度过) burn----burnt----burnt燃烧 learn----learnt---learnt学习 mean---meant---meant意味着
feel----felt----felt(感觉) smell----smelt----smelt(闻起来) sleep----slept----slept(睡觉)
sweep---slept----slept扫地
leave----left----left离开
build----built----built建造lose----lost----lost(丢失) get----got----got(得到、变得) meet----met----met(碰到)sit----sat----sat(坐)
shoot----shot----shot (射击)
lead----led----led (领导) spit----spat----spat(吐痰)have----had----had(有) hold----held----held (举行)make--made--made制造stand--stood--stood站understand--understood--understood理解find----found----found(发现)dig----dug----dug(挖)shine----shone----shone(闪烁)hear----heard----heard(听到)win----won----won(获胜)hang----hung ---hung(悬挂)C.原型与过去分词相同(3个)come----came----come (来)run----ran----run(跑)become----became----become(变)D.原形与过去式和过去分词完全相同(8个)cost----cost----cost (花费、值) cut----cut----cut(砍)
put----put----put(放)let----let----let (让)
set----set----set(设置)
hit----hit----hit(打)shut----shut----shut(关掉)
hurt----hurt-----hurt(伤害)E.易混的(3个) lie---lied---lied
lie---lay---lain
躺下,位于,平放 lay---laid---laid
置放以下的动词的ING形式需要双写getting
stopping                                          不规则动词变化规律动词原形过去式过去分词现在分词词义动词原形过去式过去分词现在分词词义1.无变化的动词digdugdugcutcutcutfindfoundfoundletletletunderstandunderstoodunderstoodhithithitgetgotgotcostcostcostsitsatsathurthurthurtspoilspoiltspoiltreadreadreadhas/havehadhad2.现在式与过去式相同sellsoldsoldbeatbeatbeatenhanghangedhanged3.现在式与过去分词相同hunghungcomecamecomehearheardheardbecomebecamebecomemakemademaderunranrunpaypaidpaid4.过去式与过去分词相同saysaidsaid"d"~"t"或在"n"后加"t"laylaidlaidbuildbuiltbuiltloselostlostlendlentlentshineshoneshonesendsendsendshinedshinedspendspendspendwinwonwonburnburntburntshootshotshotburnedburned5.过去式,过去分词原形不同learnlearntlearnt元音字母"i"~"a"~"ulearnedlearnedsingsangsung变为ought或 aughtringrangrangbuyboughtboughtbeginbeganbegunbringbroughtbroughtdrinkdrankdrunkthinkthoughtthoughtswimswamswumfightfoughtfoughtsinksanksunkcatchcaughtcaught过去式为"ew 过去分词为"wn"teachtaughttaughtdrawdrewdrawneep变为 ept 或分词含有 /e/knowknoewknownkeepkeptkeptthrowthrewthrownsleepsleptsleptblowblewblownsweepsweptsweptgrowgrewgrownleaveleftleft"I" 的变化smellsmeltsmeltdrivedrovedrivensmelledsmelledriseroserisenholdheldheldrideroderiddenfeelfeltfeltwritewrotewritten其他givegave动词原形过去式过去分词现在分词词义动词原形过去式过去分词现在分词词义其他seesawseenwakewokewokentaketooktakenchoosechosechosenfallfellfallenforgetforgotforgottenfreezefrozefrozenlielaylain躺,放置showshewshownliebreakbrokebrokenwearworewornspeakspokespokengowentgone动词的三种变化规律原形加-s加-ing加-ed附加单词一般joinjoinsjoiningjoined词尾--shfinishfinishesfinishingfinished词尾--chreachreachesreachingreached词尾-s(s)passpassespassingpassed词尾--ogogoesgoing词尾--ofixfixesfixingfixed词尾--edancedancesdancingdanced词尾--ietietiestyingtied词尾-辅音字母+ycrycriescryingcried单音节,词尾单辅音字母stopstopsstoppingstopped双音节,后重读,尾单辅音preferpreferspreferringpreferredbeginbeginsbeginning词尾--picnicpicnicspicnickingpicnicked1. 直接加-ing 的词:see ,agree, disagree, dye, knee, age2. 四个词尾辅音字母双写的词:hiccup, program, kidnap, worship    十组常见的同义词近义词练习选择所给词的适当形式填空Ⅰ other / the other / others / the others / another1,
--Sorry,Sir,We haven't got that kind of shoes.--That's all right.Can you show me _____ kind?2,
I have two brothers. One is a teacher,_____ is a farmer.3,
Some boys are from America,_____are from Germany.Ⅱ cost / take / spend / pay1,
The book____ her about 30 yuan.2,
She ____ all her money on that tall building in her thirties.3,
It _____ him half an hour to finish his homework every day.Ⅲ talk / speak / say / tell1,
The woman often get together to ____ about their family.2,
His mother _____ nothing but left with his little sick for the nearest hospital in a hurry.3,
That Russian can hardly ____ any Chinese.Ⅳ dress / put on / wear / be in1,
Mr. Smith's daughter is too young to _____ herself.2,
Today she ____ a beautiful coat and looks quite nice.3,
After hearing the terrible noise, the little girl stood up, ____ her wrm sweater and ran away.Ⅴ watch / see / look / read1,
They _____ a wonderful football match for a long time last night.2,
____ ! Those teenagers ______ newspapers so carefully.3, The boy kooked at the blackboard but didn't ____ anything.There must be something wong with his eyes.Ⅵ like / enjoy / prefer /love1,
The Frenchmam fell in ____ with Jiouzaigou,and they decided to stay there for al longer time.2,
I ____ watching TV to going fishing with you.3,
They ____ thenselves at Jina's birthday party last night.Ⅶ because / since / as / for1,
___ it was late,I had to go.2,
Li Ming must be ill, ____ he didn't come today3,
--Why didn't you come yesterday?--____ a little accident happened to me.Ⅷ sometimes / sometime / some time / some times1,
I will go and see you ____ next week.2,
_____ they just say nothing but sit under the tree.3,
It may take you ____ to do that work,but it is rewarding.Ⅸ few / a few / little / a little1,
He has ___ friends here, so he feels lonely.2,
Tom, there's ____ milk left in the fridge, please go and get some.3,
Although he knows ____ English , he 'd
like to talk with that Englishman in it.Ⅹ too much / much too / too many1, There are ____ people, so you'd better not go there..2, The elephant is____ heavy, we can't move it.3, Eating _____ is bad for your health.参考答案Ⅰ
1 ,another
2 ,the other
3 ,othersⅡ
3, takesⅢ
2, wears / is in
3, put onⅤ
2, Look, are reading
3, enjoyedⅦ
3, BecauseⅧ
1,sometime
2,sometimes
3,sime timeⅨ
3, a littleⅩ
1,too many
2, much too
3, too much初中英语常用词组复习  1.初中英语教材中共出现近500个词组,其中有一部分为常用词组,要求能熟练运用。2.在学习中,要注意词组的积累,特别要注意介词词组和短语动词的积累。3.对固定词组的意义,切不可望文生义。例如,动词look愿意为"看",但look after意为"照料",look up (a word in a dictionary)意为"(在词典中)查找(单词)"。4.要十分注意固定词组中冠词的使用。有时冠词可引起词义的变化,例如,go the school意为"上学",而go to the school意为"到学校里去";take place意为"发生",而take the place意为"取代"。有些词组中须用冠词,而另一些则不用。例如,in the evening, at night。一、动词词组(包括短语动词)、介词词组和其他词组  (一)由be构成的词组1)be back/in/out
回来/在家/外出2)be at home/work 在家/上班3)be good at
善于,擅长于4)be careful of
当心,注意,仔细5)be covered with
被......复盖6)be ready for
为......作好准备7)be surprised (at) 对......感到惊讶8)be interested in
对......感到举9)be born
出生10)be on 在进行,在上演, (灯)亮着11)be able to do sth.
能够做......</P12)be afraid of (to do sth. that...)
害怕......(不敢做......,恐怕......)13)be angry with sb. 生(某人)的气14)be pleased (with) 对......感到高兴(满意)15)be famous for
以......而著名16)be strict in (with)
(对工作、对人)严格要求17)be from
来自......,什么地方人18)be hungry/thirsty/tired
饿了/渴了/累了19)be worried 担忧20)be (well) worth doing (非常)值得做......21)be covered with 被......所覆盖......22)be in (great) need of
(很)需要23)be in trouble
处于困境中24)be glad to do sth. 很高兴做......25)be late for ......迟到26)be made of (from) 由......制成27)be satisfied with 对......感到满意28)be free
空闲的,有空29)be (ill) in bed
卧病在床30)be busy doing (with) 忙于做......(忙于......)(二)由come、do、get、give、go、have、help、keep、make、looke、put、set、send、take、turn、play等动词构成的词组</P1)come back
回来2)come down 下来3)come in 进入,进来4)come on 快,走吧,跟我来5)come out出来6)come out of 从......出来7)come up
上来8)come from 来自......9)do one's lessons/homework
做功课/回家作业10)do more speaking/reading
多做口头练习/朗读11)do one's best 尽力12)do some shopping (cooking reading, cleaning)买东西(做饭菜,读点书,大扫除)13)do a good deed (good deeds)做一件好事(做好事)14)do morning exercises
做早操15)do eye exercises
做眼保健操16)do well in 在......某方面干得好17)get up 起身18)get everything ready
把一切都准备好19)get ready for (=be ready for)
为......作好准备20)get on (well) with
与......相处(融洽)21)get back
返回22)get rid of 除掉,去除23)get in 进入,收集24)get on/off
上/下车25)get to
到达26)get there
到达那里27)give sb. a call
给......打电话28)give a talk
作报告29)give a lecture (a piano concert)作讲座(举行钢琴音乐会)30)give back 归还,送回31)give......some advice on 给......一些忠告32)give lessons to
给......上课33)give in
屈服34)give up
放弃35)give sb. a chance
给......一次机会36)give a message to......
给......一个口信37)go ahead
先走,向前走,去吧,干吧38)go to the cinema
看电影39)go go bed
睡觉(make the bed 整理床铺)40)go to school (college) 上学(上大学)41)go to (the) hospital
去医院看病42)go over
过一遍,复习/
go over to
朝......走去43)go fishing/skating/swimming/shopping
去钩鱼/滑冰/游泳/买东44)go home (there) 回家去(去那儿)45)go round
顺便去,绕道走46)go up 上去47)go out for a walk
外出散步48)go on (doing)
继续(做......)49)go on with one's work
继续某人的工作50)go upstairs/downstairs
上/下楼51)(the lights) go out
(灯)熄了52)have a lesson (lessons)/a meeting
上课/开会53)have a football match (basketball match) 举行一场足球(蓝球)赛54)have dictation
听见55)have a try
试一试56)have a good/wonderful time
玩得很高兴57)have a lecture (a piano concert) 听讲座(听钢琴音乐会)58)have a report (talk) on
听一个关于......的报告59)have a glass of water (a cup of tea) 喝一杯水,(一杯茶)60)have breakfast/lunch/supper
吃早饭/午饭/晚饭61)have a meal (three meals) 吃一顿饭(三餐饭)62)have a dinner 吃正餐63)have bread and milk for breakfast
早饭吃面包和牛奶64)have (have got) a headache 头痛65)have a fever
发烧66)have a cough (a cold) 咳嗽(感冒)</P67)have a look (at) 看一看......68)have a rest (a break) 休息一会儿(工间或课间休息)69)have a talk 谈话70)have a swim/walk
游泳/散步71)have sports
进行体育锻炼72)have a sports meet (meeting) 开运动会73)have something done
让人(请人)做......74)have a test/an exam
测验/考试75)have an idea
有了个主意76)had better do sth. (not do sth.) 最好做......(最好不要做......)77)have a word with 与......谈几句话78)help sb. with sth. help sb. do sth. 在......方面帮助......
帮助......做79)help oneself to some chicken/fish/meat
请随便吃点鸡/鱼/肉80)help each other
互相帮助81)keep up with
跟上......,不落后于......82)keep silent/quiet
保持沉默/安静83)keep sb. doing sth.
使......一直做......84)keep one's diary
记日记85)make a noise (a lot of noise, much noise, noises)吵闹(十分嘈杂,响声)86)make a living
谋生</P87)make sb. do sth.
迫使某人做......88)make faces (a face)做鬼脸89)make friends (with)与......交朋友90)make a mistake (mistakes)犯错误91)make room/space for
给......腾出地方92)make a sentence (sentences)with 用......造句93)make a fire
生火94)be made from/of 由......制成95)be made in 在......地方制造96)look out of (outside)
往外看(看外面)97)look up a word (in the dictionary)
查字典98)look up 往上看,仰望99)look after 照管,照看,照顾100)look for
寻找101)look like
看上去像102)look fine/well/tired/worried
看起来气色好/健康/疲劳/忧虑103)look out
当心,小心104)look on ...as...
把......当作......看待105)look around
朝四周看106)look at
看着......107)put on 穿上(衣服),戴上(帽子),上演(戏剧)108)put up
建造,搭起,挂起,举起,张帖109)put into
使进入,输入110)put one's heart into 全神贯注于111)put...down...
把......放下</P112)put...into...
把......译成113)set up
竖起,建起114)set off
出发,动身115)set out
出发116)set an example for
为......树立榜样117)send for
派人去请(叫)118)send out
放出,发出119)end up
把......往上送,发射120)take one's advice
听从某人劝告121)take out
拿出,取出122)take down
拿下123)take place
发生124)take one's place
坐......的座位,代替某人职务125)take the place of
代替......126)take a walk/rest
散步/休息127)take it easy
别紧张128)take sth.with sb.
随身带着129)take sb. to a park/London for one's holidays
带某人去公园/伦敦度假130)take care of
关心,照顾,保管131)take a look (a last look) at
看一看(最后看一眼)132)take an exam
参加考试133)take away
拿走134)take back
收回,带回135)take hold of
抓住......136)take off
脱下(衣,帽,鞋等)拿掉137)take (an active) part in
(积极)参加(活动138)take photos
拍照139)take some medicine
服药140)take a bus/train, boat/
乘公共汽车,火车/船141)turn on
开,旋开(电灯,收音机等)142)turn off
关上(电灯,收音机等)143)turn in 交出,上交144)turn...into...
变成145)turn to
翻到,转向146)turn down
(把音量)调低147)turn...over
把......翻过来148)play basketball
打篮球,football
踢足球,volleyball
打排球149)play games
做游戏150)play the piano (the violin)
弹钢琴(拉小提琴)151)play with snow
玩雪152)play a joke (on)
对......开玩笑(三)由其他动词构成的词组153)think over
仔细考虑154)arrive at/in a place
到达某处155)eat up
吃完,吃光156)do well in
在......干得好157)enjoy doing sth. like doing sth. 喜欢做某事
喜欢干某事158)find out
发现,查出(真相等)159)finish off
吃完,喝完160)stop doing sth.
停止做某事161)stop to do sth.
停下来去做某事162)hold a meting
举行会议163)hold up
举起164)hurry up
赶快,快点165)enter for
报名参加166)langht at
嘲笑167)be used to
习惯于168)used to
过去常常169)wake...up
唤醒170)work out
算出二、动词短语、介词短语和其他词组1)ask for
向......要......,请求2)ask for leave
请假3)send for
派人去请(叫)4)pay for
付......的款5)wait for
等候6)thank for
为......感谢7)apologize to sb. for sth. 为某事向某人道歉8)look for 寻找9)leave...for
离开......去......10)fall off
跌落11)catch cold
着凉,伤风12)catch up with
赶上13)agree with sb.
赞成,同意某人的意见14)filled......with
把......装满</P15)tell sb. about sth.
告诉某人某事16)talk about
谈论......17)think about
考虑......18)worry about
担忧......19)look after
照料20)run after
追赶,跟在后面跑21)read after
跟......读22)smile at
对......微笑23)knock at
敲(门、窗)24)shout at 对......大喊(嚷)25)throw away
扔掉26)work hard at
努力做......27)wait in line
排队等候28)change...into...
变成29)hurry into...
匆忙进入30)run into...
跑进31)hear of
听说32)think of
认为,考虑33)catch hold of
抓住34)instead of
代替......35)hand in
交上来36)stay in bed
卧病在床37)hear from
收到......来信38)at once
立刻39)at last
最后40)at first
起先,首先41)at the age of...
在......岁时
</P42)at the end of...
在......之末43)at the beginning of...
在......之初44)at the foot of...
在......脚下</P45)at the same time
同时46)at night/noon
在夜里/中午47)with one's help
在某人的帮助下,由于某人的帮助48)with the help of ...
在......的帮助下49)with a smile
面带笑容50)with one's own eyes
亲眼看见51)after a while
过了一会儿52)from now on
从现在起53)from then on
从那时起54)far example
例如55)far away from
远离56)from morning till night
从早到晚57)by and by
不久58)by air mail
寄航空邮件59)by ordinary mail
寄平信60)by the way 顺便说61)by the window
在窗边62)by the end of...
到......底为止63)little by little
逐渐地64)in all
总共65)in fact
事实上66)in one's twenties
在某人二十几岁时67)in a hurry
匆忙68)in the middle of
在......中间69)in no time (in a minute) 立刻,很快70)in time (on time)
及时71)in public
公众,公开地72)in order to
为了......73)in front of
在......前面</P74)in the sun
在阳光下75)in the end
最后,终于76)in surprise
惊奇地77)in turn
依次78)of course
当然79)a bit (of)
有一点儿80)a lot of
许多81)on one's way to
某人在去......的路上82)on foot
步行,走路83)a talk on space
一个关于太空的报告84)on the other hand
另一方面85)at/on the weekend
在周末86)on the left (right)
在左(右)边87)on the other side of
在......另一边88)on the radio
通过收音机(无线电广播)89)to one's joy
使......高兴的是90)to one's surprise
使......惊讶的是三、量词词组和其他词组(一)量词词组1)a bit
一点儿2)a few (of)
一些(可数),几个......3)a little
一些(不可数)4)a lot of (lots of)
许多5)a piece of
一张(一片,块)6)a cup of
一茶怀7)a glass of
一玻璃杯8)a pile of (piles and piles of)
一堆(一堆堆的)......</P9)a box of
一盒10)a copy of
一份,一本11)a bowl of
一碗12)a basket of
一篮13)a plate of
一盘14)a bottle of
一瓶15)a basin of
一脸盆16)a set of
一套17)a kind of
一种18)a type of
一种类型的19)a great deal of
非常多,大量的(不可数名词)20)a large (great) number of
非常多,大量的(可数名词)21)a great many
大量,许多(可数名词)22)a different type of
一种不同型号的23)a group of
一队,一组,一群(二)其他词组1)all kinds of
各种各样的2)all over the world/the country
全世界/全国3)all over
遍及每一部分,浑身4)all one's life
一生5)one after another
顺次6)the Children's Palace
少年宫7)day after day
日复一日8)up and down
上上下下9)the day after tomorrow
后天10)the day before yesterday
前天</P11)the last/past two years (or so) 最近两年(左右)12)the whole country/the whole world
全国/全世界13)a moment ago
刚才14)just now/then
刚才/那时15)half an hour's walk
步行半小时的路程16)late on
过后,后来}

我要回帖

更多关于 八下英语第六单元2b 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信