samalways融资融券是什么意思思?

me get very 的e发音不同的是哪个?还有 always van Sam 的a ,和three there father的 th._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
me get very 的e发音不同的是哪个?还有 always van Sam 的a ,和three there father的 th.
me get very 的e发音不同的是哪个?还有 always van Sam 的a ,和three there father的 th.
me always three求Sam tsui的《Rolling in the deep》、《I will always love you》的Mp3版本_百度知道
求Sam tsui的《Rolling in the deep》、《I will always love you》的Mp3版本
《Rolling in the deep》《I will always love you》 要SAM TSUI的MP3版本 有的发到 先献上30分,发了的在邮箱里带ID,追加50
提问者采纳
Sam tsui的《Rolling in the deep》、《I will always love you》的Mp3版本 已发送 注意检查邮箱,望给个【满意答案】 谢谢。
呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵,你应该发错邮箱了
再发了一次 如果还是没收到请检查下垃圾箱,或是检查邮箱是否有误。
呵呵呵呵呵呵呵,一定发错了
你不会是在耍我吧 囧。给你找资源不容易的。
还不知道谁耍谁,不需要了,你邮件名也不用报了
只为证明&没有耍你。
提问者评价
这个刚上邮件收了,听了,对版,感谢
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Sam is always _____(imagine)that we are talking abou him behind his back.Lana ____(eat)an egg and a glass of milk thhis morning.Bill,please stop doing these ____(danger) things.You know I worry about you._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Sam is always _____(imagine)that we are talking abou him behind his back.Lana ____(eat)an egg and a glass of milk thhis morning.Bill,please stop doing these ____(danger) things.You know I worry about you.
Sam is always _____(imagine)that we are talking abou him behind his back.Lana ____(eat)an egg and a glass of milk thhis morning.Bill,please stop doing these ____(danger) things.You know I worry about you.
1.imagining2.ate3.dangerous不懂追问!
imagining ,be always doing sth, 表达一定的感情色彩。Sam总是认为我们在背后谈论他ate,this morning 说明是过去的事,所以用过去式。 琳达今天早晨吃了一个鸡蛋,喝了一杯牛奶dangerous,danger是名词,这里需要形容词修饰things,所以变成dangerous。比尔,请不要做这么危险的事情,你知道我会替你担心...完形填空Sam always comes home late after school,so his mother wants him to ___1____ a rule.The rule is if he comes ____2____ dinner late,he couldn’t speak at the table.One day he comes home ___3____ again and everyone has sat down.As soon as he_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
完形填空Sam always comes home late after school,so his mother wants him to ___1____ a rule.The rule is if he comes ____2____ dinner late,he couldn’t speak at the table.One day he comes home ___3____ again and everyone has sat down.As soon as he
完形填空Sam always comes home late after school,so his mother wants him to ___1____ a rule.The rule is if he comes ____2____ dinner late,he couldn’t speak at the table.One day he comes home ___3____ again and everyone has sat down.As soon as he ____4___ the room,he begins with,“I say,mummy.” But his mother quickly says,“Do you remember the ___5_____”“But mummy…”he tries to speak again.“____6____ a word,“ repeats his mother,and she gets ____7___.When dinner is ____8_____,Sam’s mother asks him___9____ he wants to say.“Oh,mummy,I want to say that Tommy,our neighbor’s little boy,is ___10__ flowers in our garden.( )1.A.obey B.break C.make D.disobey( )2.A.at B.on C.to D.in( )3.A.early B.late C.later D.after dinner( )es B.enters into C.goes out D.enters( )5.A.rule B.lunch C.word D.late( )6 A.No B.Not C.Only D.Say( )7.A.angry B.happy C.sad D.worried( )8.A.end B.over C.es to an end( )9.A.how B.what C.who D.where( )10.A.sending B.looking C.picking D.picking up
A C B D A / A A B B C}

我要回帖

更多关于 融资融券是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信