Against The Wind中文wind歌词翻译

Against The Wind 歌词_百度知道
Against The Wind 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Against The Wind歌手:Stratovarius专辑:The Past And NowAgainst The WindFrom 灵云(Stratovarius)珞珈山灵云阵线:谭导(主撰)、小雄、阿波、TY、累尘倾情撰写Words & Music by Tolkki/KotipeltoOnce again I try to make things workfacing all the power of societySearching all the answers of the lifeI'll never make it on my ownWas I meant to fail everytimeSeems to me thats my destinyIs this all that's left to meConfusion and bad memoriesBut now my time has comeNo more running in the darkI want much more than thisI really want it allAgainst the wind we runto every place under the sunWe've got so much power insideWe will never give upAgainst the wind we gotowards the new shoretogether we'll forget th穿害扁轿壮计憋袭铂陋e sorrowit's forever goneWe are the Front of StratovariusFrom the school of geodesy and geomatics of WuHan University我们是灵云阵线来自武汉大学测绘学院Against the wind we runto every place under the sunWe've got so much power insideWe will never give upAgainst the wind we gotowards the new shoretogether we'll forget the sorrowit's forever goneAgainst the wind we runto every place under the sunWe've got so much power insideWe will never give upAgainst the wind we gotowards the new shoretogether we'll forget the sorrowit's forever gone珞珈山灵云阵线
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁against the wind
[?'ɡenst ?? wind]
[?'ɡenst ?i w?nd]
顶风 逆风 逆风;
逆风而行;
大家都在背:
1. Wear clothes that provide adequate protection against the wind and rain.
穿上足以防风雨的衣服。
来自《权威词典》
2. Our ship made head against the wind and waves.
我们的船顶着风浪前进.
来自《现代汉英综合大词典》
3. The wall screens them against the wind.
墙为他们挡风.
来自《简明英汉词典》
4. You should fly your kite against the wind.
你应该迎着风放风筝.
来自《简明英汉词典》
5. A long thin wool coat and a purple headscarf protected her against the wind.
一件薄薄的羊毛长外套和一条紫色的头巾为她挡了风。
来自柯林斯例句
1. in the direction opposite to the direction
"they flew upwind"
英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译(A) ... against the sun 朝着逆时针方向 against the wind 逆风 against time 争分夺秒地.
- 基于316个网页
wind的翻译查词例句词组大耳朵英语 ... cucumber 黄瓜 ... against the wind 顶风;逆风 into the wind 顶风;逆风.
- 基于224个网页
3. 逆风而行
《阿甘正传》金曲选/A... ... 7: 1000首舞曲之地 Land Of 1000 Dan.... 逆风而行 Against The Wind 加州之梦 California Dreamin'.
- 基于24个网页
4. 逆风飞扬
《逆风飞扬(against the wind)》(Against the Wind)(1948) 《Démons de l'aube, Les》(1946) 《夜间来客》(Visiteurs du soir, Les)(1942)
- 基于18个网页
1. 逆风行船
... navigate the ship to the nearest port 行船到最近的港口 sail against the wind 逆风行船 sail before the wind 顺风行船.
- 基于11个网页
2. 逆风行驶
会“成功”;逆风行驶(sail against the wind)比喻在困难条件下工作;迎风航行(sail close to thewind),引申为“几乎犯法”。
- 基于8个网页
beat about 反复转换航向掉抢beat against the wind 抢风驶beat against 顶
- 基于26个网页
1. 逆势操作
逆势操作(leaning against the wind):一国货币当局进行干预是为了减缓汇率朝某一既定方向移动。 顺势操作(leaning with the wind):.
- 基于7个网页
1. 哪管寒风凛凛
Like a rock 坚如磐石Hard against the wind 哪管寒风凛凛Like a rock 坚如磐石
- 基于10个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
against the wind
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:Máire Brennan Against The Wind歌词当前位置: &
fight against是什么意思
中文翻译对抗和…作斗争同……做斗争同…作斗争违反对…而战与...斗争:&&&&vi. ( fought) 1.打仗,搏斗 ...:&&&&短语和例子 Are you for or against ...
例句与用法1.We are fighting against very heavy odds .我们是在力量非常悬殊的情况下作战的。2.He enlisted with the air force to fight against the enemy .他应募加入空军对敌作战。3.His whole life is a fight against poverty and unemployment .他的一生是与贫苦和失业斗争的一生。4.The police are not always victorious in their fight against crime .警方与犯罪行为进行斗争并非百战百胜。5.One of his responsibilities is fighting against a superstitious valuation of europe .他要以反对盲目崇拜欧洲为己任。6.They have had to wage a continual despairing fight against the rise of prices .他们不得不与高涨的物价作长期而灰心的斗争。7.Scientists say they are beginning to break through in the fight against cancer .科学家们说,他们在防治癌症方面开始有所突破。8.Bravely, mary struggled to her feet, and fought against the wind and rain beating against her .玛丽勇敢地挣扎着站起来,同扑向她的暴风雨搏斗着。9.His long fight against hard luck and he was a made man for good .他与厄运和偏见进行的艰苦奋斗已经结束,他从此永远功成名就了。10.This, however, produced in me a reverse reaction--determined me to fight against such feudalistic ideology .这却引起了反作用,它激发了我和封建思想斗争的决心。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇【Against the Wind】_Elevation-Against the Wind在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Against the Wind
《Against the Wind》 - Elevation
Against the Wind
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Against the Wind相关MV推荐
暂无Against the Wind的相关数据!
《Against the Wind》歌词
- Elevation
Elevation的专辑
K歌作品推荐