英语短文···求大神速解_百度知道
英语短文···求大神速解
(B)The following is the information about an accident. Time
January 21, 2012Place
Mount Hua, ShanxiPeople
A team of seven mountain climbersWeather
Heavy snowEvent
Two climbers fell into the valley (山谷)What happened
Mr. Zhang hurt his left leg. Miss Wang was hurt in the headTime of call for help
2:30 p. m. Name of the caller
Mr. Chen, a member of the teamAction
Firemen arrived there at 3:00 p. m. and took the wound (伤者) to the nearest hospital at 3:15 p. m. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(
)41. Maybe it was _______ when they were climbing the mountain. A. rainyB. snowyC. sunnyD. windy(
)42. _______ took the wound to the hospital. A. PolicemenB. VisitorsC. PartnersD. Firemen(
)43. The accident happened in the _______. A. morningB. afternoonC. eveningD. night(
)44. _______ people were hurt in the accident. A. TwoB. ThreeC. FourD. Five(
)45. Which of the following statements is NOT true?A. When they were climbing the mountain, two of them fell into the valley. B. The firemen arrived half an hour later. C. Mr. Zhang hurt his head. D. The accident happened on Mount Hua, Shanxi.
提问者采纳
B 根据Weather
Heavy snowD根据Firemen arrived there at 3:00 p. m. and took the wound (伤者) to the nearest hospital at 3:15 p. mB p.m指的是下午A 根据Two climbers fell into the valley (山谷),Mr. Zhang hurt his left leg. Miss Wang was hurt in the headC,Miss Wang was hurt in the head不是Mr. Zhang
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,求大神解。百分百赞_百度知道
提问者采纳
Yesterday is the weekend, I went to the seaside for a holiday with my parents together. Came to the beach, swim with us. After the riverfishing. Swimming can exercise the body, fishing can be self-cultivation. We caught a big fish. We took a lot of photos, record thetime of happiness. On the beach, my parents gave me a lot of knowledge about marine life. I know that the whale is not a fish andseaweed, can eat. I learned a lot. Summary today, our family are very happy to play.昨天是周末,我与父母一起去海边度假。来到海边,我们一起游泳。之后在旁边的河里钓鱼。游泳可以锻炼身体,钓鱼可以修身养性。我们钓到了一条大鱼。我们拍了很多照片,记录下这些幸福的时光。在海边,父母交给我很多关于海洋生物的知识。我知道了鲸鱼不是鱼,还有海草是可以吃的。我收获很多。总结今天,我们一家玩得很开心。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
It was a fine weekend.The sun shined in the blue sky.The weather was really nice.I went to the beach with my parents.At the
beautiful beach,my mother sat under a big umbrella,she read a book and drank lemonade.My father swam in the sea .I made sandcastles instead of looking for shells.Also,we were swimming and fishing.It was great fun.At lunch time we had a picnic on the beach.We had fruit,bread with cheese,chicken wings,soft drinks and some ice-cream.After lunch we took a motorboat around the sea.I really liked the pretty view in the sea.My parents taught me some knowledge of ocean,We had a wonderful time yesterday.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语周报上的题,求大神解_百度知道
提问者采纳
绝对全对,我看了看下面的很多都是蒙的,你要想知道我能给你讲出这道题原因
你回个话😩
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序