为什么要用gave呢?我觉得怎么读起不顺口啊?
用Give you a word.更好
建议你下载一个翻译软件,Gave us a word
日语:私たちに約束したじゃない
韩语:??? ???
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我翻译一句话翻译成汉语,谢谢!_百度知道
帮我翻译一句话翻译成汉语,谢谢!
But this time, something went wrong. Just as he finished the first few bars(小节) , one of the strings on his violin broke. You could hear it snap(崩断) –it went off like gunfire across the room. There was no mistaking what that meant. There was no mistaking what he had to do.
提问者采纳
但是这次,出了点小问题.正当他演奏完前奏,他的小提琴有根弦断了,那绷断的声音就像是一声枪响穿过了整个房间.这是完全出乎意料的,他从前也从来没出现过任何状况.
其他类似问题
汉语的相关知识
其他1条回答
But this time, something went wrong.但是这一次进行的不那么顺利 Just as he finished the first few bars(小节) , one of the strings on his violin broke. 当他刚刚演奏完第一小节,有根小提琴弦断了You could hear it snap(崩断) –it went off like gunfire across the room. 你甚至可以听见绷断的声音,就像是房间里的一声枪响There was no mistaking what that meant.但是,这样的错误是无法预料的, There was no mistaking what he had to do.在此之前,他也从没碰见过这样的状况。给你稍作了些改动,这样更符合英语习惯^_^
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一句话,谢谢翻译成英语_百度知道
一句话,谢谢翻译成英语
经和我的同事确认,我们有一大批的物料将会从巴西过来,请安排将样品一起运送过来吗?
提问者采纳
Being confirmed by my colleague, we will have a large stock of materials coming from Brazil. Could you please arrange sending us the samples togather?
其他类似问题
其他7条回答
By colleagues and I recognize that we have a large number of materials will come from Brazil, together with arrangements for the delivery of samples from it?
I have confirmed with my collegues that we will have a whole lot of materials coming from Brazil in the near future. Is it possible for you to send the samples together with them?
after comfirmed with my colleagues,we'll receive a large number of meterials sent from Brazil,could you pls arrange to send the samples together?
Having been checked by my colleague, a package of materials we owned will be transported from brazil.Would you like to arrange the sample taken with them?
A large quantities of materiels will be sent here from Brazil to the confirmation by my colleagues and me,will you please arrange for sending the samples?
we are comfirmed that we have lots of goods will come from Brazil,so, could you pls arrange to put the sample together to us ?
After comfirmed with my colleagues,one lot of materials will be carried from Brazil.Could you arrange to sent the samples together?
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教英语大神帮忙翻译一句话,翻译成英文。_百度知道
请教英语大神帮忙翻译一句话,翻译成英文。
请告诉我们他们什么时候想下船?
提问者采纳
Please tell us when they want to disembark.举例说明.When news quickly spread of the threat, their reactions were mixed: some wished to dothers took a more stoic view and reasoned that as the pirates hadn't attacked us it was rather a jolly drama that they could dine out on for some time to come. 当受到海盗威胁的新闻传开后,大家的反应不一:有些人希望马上下船,有些人表现淡定,说既然海盗没有得逞,那就不过是一出好戏,将来可以好好向别人吹嘘一番。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Please tell us when they would like to get off the ship.
Please tell us when they want to go ashore?Please tell us when they want to get off the boat?
please tell me when they want to off the boat
Please tell us when they want to get off the boat.
Please tell us when they will go ashore.
我来试试,,,,,,,,,,,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求人帮我翻译一句话,翻译成维语。急等!_百度知道
求人帮我翻译一句话,翻译成维语。急等!
爱家经销部。
如能帮我,事成之后加重分!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
وزارة الأسرة والحب والتوزيع建议弄出来再让别人看下具体对不对
其他类似问题
等待您来回答