yes,most i speek englishpod after ten every day,中文什么意思

阅读理解don’t think all household chores are boring.But some really are.Every day after breakfast I have to clean the table.On weekends,I have to clean the bathroom and do the dishes after dinner.There are two things that I hate most in life―cleaning the bathroom and doin_百度作业帮
阅读理解don’t think all household chores are boring.But some really are.Every day after breakfast I have to clean the table.On weekends,I have to clean the bathroom and do the dishes after dinner.There are two things that I hate most in life―cleaning the bathroom and doing the dishes.My mom often says,“Amy,clean your bedroom.It’s a mess(杂乱).” I don’t think it’s really messy.But mom just checks my room every day and tells me to clean up “this mess”.Of course I promise her each time that I will clean it up―when I have the time.My brother,Mark,doesn’t have to do very much at home.Sometimes,he helps Dad wash the car and water the plants.Those are not boring chores at all.I usually have to remind him to help me do the dishes,but after he passes the dishes,he runs back to his computer.56.Amy thinks ____a.all the chores are boring b.all the chores are interestingc.all the chores are dull.d.some chores are boring57.From the passage we know that Amy hates ________.A.watering the plants and washing the carB.cleaning her room and watering the plantsC.cleaning the bathroom and doing the dishes58.The most interesting thing her brother Mark likes to do is _________.A.surfing the Internet B.helping Dad water the plants C.doing the dishes for his sister59.What does the underlined word “promise” mean?A.答应 B.厌恶 C.拒绝 51.B60 mark ___at home.a doesn"t do any choresb does lots of choresc.does some chores d.often helps amy do the dishes
您可能关注的推广回答者:Love Letters of a Rookie to Julie by Barney Stone - Free Ebook
No cover available
Bibliographic Record
Illustrator
Love Letters of a Rookie to Julie
Release Date
Apr 4, 2005
Copyright Status
Public domain in the USA.
12 downloads in the last 30 days.
Download This eBook
//www.gutenberg.org/files/-h/15544-h.htm
//www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15544.epub.images?session_id=ca9c01f55bc3b0cefdf1
<td class="right" property="dcterms:extent" content="6 kB
//www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15544.epub.noimages?session_id=ca9c01f55bc3b0cefdf1
//www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15544.kindle.images?session_id=ca9c01f55bc3b0cefdf1
<td class="right" property="dcterms:extent" content="1 kB
//www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15544.kindle.noimages?session_id=ca9c01f55bc3b0cefdf1
//www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15544.txt.utf-8
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15544/
Enter your search terms separated by spaces,
then press &Enter&.
Avoid punctuation except as indicated below:
exact match
Always put spaces around these.
this query
shakespeare hamlet
"Hamlet" by Shakespeare
"qui", not "Quixote"
love stories
love stories
a.shakespeare
by Shakespeare
s.shakespeare
about Shakespeare
ebook no. 74
juvenile l.german
juvenile lit in German
verne ( l.fr | l.it )
by Verne in French or Italian
love stories ! austen
love stories not by Austen
jane austen cat.audio
audio books by Jane AustenGeoge Bernard Shaw-Doctors Dilemma 萧伯纳 医生的窘境_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
13页免费53页免费11页免费9页免费14页免费27页1下载券11页免费20页1下载券7页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢13页免费5页免费27页1下载券2页免费20页1下载券
Geoge Bernard Shaw-Doctors Dilemma 萧伯纳 医生的窘境|萧&#8203;伯&#8203;纳&#8203;著&#8203;名&#8203;戏&#8203;剧&#8203;作&#8203;品&#8203;。&#8203;。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
1下载券  
想免费下载本文?
文档免下载券下载特权 全站付费文档8折起 千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 englishpod下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。