阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
0下载券  
想免费下载本文?
文档免下载券下载特权 全站付费文档8折起 千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢要一篇300字以内的语文的美文,还有60个单词左右的英语作文,以My favorite animal为题目的._百度作业帮
要一篇300字以内的语文的美文,还有60个单词左右的英语作文,以My favorite animal为题目的.
My favorite animalThis is my favorite animal.She lives in Sichuan,China.Her name is Sam.She is white and black.Shelikes to eat bamboo leves..She is very fat.but she is kind of clumsy.She is very cute and shy,and she is very quiet.Some people really like her,because she is very beautiful !你不必太完美我们当然应该努力做到最好,但人是无法要求完美的.我们面对的情况如此复杂,以致无人能始终都不出错.然而,有时人们并不能正确对待自己的过失.也许我们的父母期望我们完美无暇;也许我们的朋友常念叨我们的缺点,因为他们希望我们能够改正.而他们难以谅解的是因为我们的过失总在他们最脆弱的时候触痛了他们的心.这让我们感动负疚.但在承担过错之前,我们必须问问自己,那是否真是我们应背负的包袱.也许正是失去,才令我们完整.一个完美的人,在某种意义上说,是个可怜的人,他永远也无法体会有所追求、有所希冀的感觉,他永远也无法体会爱他的人带给他某些他一直求而不得的东西时的喜悦.一个有勇气放弃他无法实现的梦想的人是完整的;一个能坚强的面对失去亲人的悲痛的人是完整的—因为他们经历了最坏的遭遇,却成功的抵御了这种冲击.生命不是上帝用于捉弄你的错误的陷阱.你不会因为一个错误而成为不合格的人.生命是一场球赛,最好的球队也有丢分的记录,最差的球队也有辉煌的一天.我们的目标是尽可能让自己得到的多于失去的.当我们接受人的不完美时,当我们能为生命的继续运转而心存感激时,我们就能成就完整;而别的人却渴求完整—当他们为完美而困惑的时候.如果我们能勇敢去爱、去原谅,为别人的幸福而慷慨的表达我们的欣慰,理智的珍惜环绕自己的爱,那么,我们就能得到别的生命不曾获得的圆满.英语作文(80词左右): 我国不少城市正在推广公共自行车,提倡人们“绿色出行,低碳生活”。_百度知道
英语作文(80词左右): 我国不少城市正在推广公共自行车,提倡人们“绿色出行,低碳生活”。
1)随时租还,谈谈推广公共自行车的好处。提示就此为话题
提问者采纳
但是还是希望能帮助到你;The third . So we should ride ;s all :the first ,rent is at any time,it can make traffic easily.
That&#39,riding a bicycle can protect the environment , our country&#39.So people advocate &quot, low carbon life&The secondAgreen travel,不知道有没有错误,s traffic is very crowded.
On for the topic. Many cities in our country is to promote public bicycles , talk about the benefits of promoting public bicycle.------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
公共自行车的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“my father’s eyes”为题的英语作文,不少于60个单词
以“my father’s eyes”为题的英语作文,不少于60个单词 10
补充:谁写的最长我就选哪个为最佳答案!!!!
My Father’s eyes

My father is a kind man. He is not very tall but he is a man of perseverance. He works very hard and his services are highly appreciated. 
My father is a man of devotion. Every morning he gets up the earliest to make breakfast for us. In the evening, he is always the late to come back home. At weekends, he always takes us to go outing in his car. He is a man of few words, but he often says to me &A little learning is a dangerous thing&. I will always remember these words. 
I love my father very much.
的感言:thanks
其他回答 (1)

Bob Richards, the former pole-vault champion, shares a moving story about a skinny young boy who loved football with all his heart. Practice after practice, he eagerly gave everything he had. But being half the size of the other boys, he got absolutely nowhere. At all the games, this hopeful athlete sat on the bench and hardly ever played. This teenager lived alone with his father, and the two of them had a very special relationship. 

Even though the son was always on the bench, his father was always standing with cheering. He never missed a game. This young man was still the smallest of the class when he entered high school. But his father continued to encourage him but also made it very clear that he did not have to play football if he didn&t want to. But the young man loved football and decided to hang in there. He was determined to try his best at every practice, and perhaps he&d get to play when he became a senior. 

All through high school he never missed a practice nor a game but remained a bench-warmer all four years. His faithful father was always in the stands, always with words of encouragement for him. 

When the young man went to college, he decided to try out for the football team as a &walk-on.& Everyone was sure he could never make the cut, but he did. The coach admitted that he kept him on the roster because he always puts his heart and soul to every practice, and at the same time, provided the other members with the spirit and hustle they badly needed. 

The news that he had survived the cut thrilled him so much that he rushed to the nearest phone and called his father. His father shared his excitement and was sent season tickets for all the college games. This persistent young athlete never missed practice during his four years at college, but he never got to play in a game. 

It was the end of his last football season, and as he trotted onto the practice field shortly before the big playoff game, the coach met him with a telegram. The young man read the telegram and he became deathly silent. 

Swallowing hard, he mumbled to the coach, &My father died this morning. Is it all right if I miss practice today?& The coach put his arm gently around his shoulder and said, &Take the rest of the week off, son. And don&t even plan to come back to the game on Saturday.& 

Saturday arrived, and the game was not going well. In the third quarter, when the team was ten points behind, a silent young man quietly slipped into the empty locker room and put on his football gear. As he ran onto the sidelines, the coach and his players were astounded to see their faithful teammate back so soon. &Coach, please let me play. I&ve just got to play today.& said the young man. The coach pretended not to hear him. There was no way he wanted the worst player in this close playoff game. 

But the young man persisted, and finally feeling sorry for the kid, the coach gave in. &All right,& he said. &You can go in.& Before long, the coach, the players and everyone in the stands could not believe their eyes. This little unknown, who had never played before was doing everything right. The opposing team could not stop him. He ran, he passed, blocked like a star. 

His team began to triumph. The score was soon tied. In the closing seconds of the game, this kid intercepted a pass and ran all the way for the winning touchdown. The fans broke loose. His teammates hoisted him onto their shoulders. Such cheering you never heard. 

He looked at the coach, with tears in his eyes, and said, &Well, you knew my dad died, but did you know that my dad was blind?& The young man swallowed hard and forced a smile, &Dad came to all my games, but today was the first time he could see me play, and I wanted to show him I could do it!& 

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇关于绿色消费的英语作文!一百个单词左右?
求一篇关于绿色消费的英语作文!一百个单词左右?
09-10-31 & 发布
Everyone likes her mother. But my mother in my little time left me. Therefore, I hate her. Two months ago, she came back again, but I hate her.A great big a rain, I forgot to bring my umbrella. Intend to run home. On the road, I saw my classmates have parents to meet. Very happy. Watching them with smile, when I can so happy. At this moment, a middle-aged woman in my sight. She walked a few steps is falling. I see, her hand tightly with a dry clothes. It is my mother, and tears, in the rain. 我回答的是第一个问题。。不知道好不好。。给个评价啊。。
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 建设绿色校园英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信