推荐英语口语
-就到中国英语网
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
同意评论声明
英语Digg排行
推荐英语培训
最新英语学习
推荐英语学习求一篇英语演讲稿,要有中英文翻译的,明天在班上演讲用,谢谢了.别太短,也别太长,急啊,谢谢了._百度作业帮
求一篇英语演讲稿,要有中英文翻译的,明天在班上演讲用,谢谢了.别太短,也别太长,急啊,谢谢了.
Nowadays, there're so many pop singers and bands around China. We can hear all kinds of songs. Some bands are really good, like S.H.E, Twins and so on. But My favorite band is called Nanquan Mama, a new band discovered by Jay Chou. Nanquan was orgnized in the last summer. Their fist album was "the Summer of Nanquan Mama",which was not popular at first. But after a few weeks, it sold quite well, once became the bestseller. Many songs sound quite beautiful. Thanks to Jay's help, Nanquan grows very quickly. This summer, they issued their second album"the second meal". In the future, I hope Nanquan will do better and better. Maybe it will become the best band in China! Thank you! If there're some political problems, please correct it yourself, thank you! Wish you good luck. 现在,有这么多的流行歌手和乐队全国各地.我们可以听到各种各样的歌曲.一些乐队是很好,像双胞胎幻想,等等.但我最喜欢的乐队称为南拳妈妈,周杰伦被发现新的带区.南泉是组织中的最后一个暑假.他们的第一张专辑是"夏季的南拳妈妈",这是不受欢迎在第一次.但后几个星期,卖得很好,一次成了畅销书.很多歌曲听起来很美丽.周杰伦的帮助下,南泉长得很快.今年夏天,他们发出他们的第二张专辑第二餐.今后,我希望南泉将做得更好和更好的.也许它将成为中国的最佳乐队 !谢谢!如果某些政治问题,请更正它自己,谢谢 !祝你好运. 在我看来,学习是一种态度,学习的分配也需要我们再接再厉.在学习的过程中的第二个自信也是非常 important.we 应始终是对自己说,我可以做我 1 号.我恐怕没有什么困难的人.在首页,世界上没有任何方法,但更多的人走后,这条路会出现 !如果每个人都不努力工作,没有卓越.如果每个人都形成开始,有一种信念.他们将进入名牌大学.硬质中学高中的工作.我认为北京一所大学不是一场梦,有很大的能力,它就会成真.不过,现在窝在这里,三流的大学,窝的机会,也有.现在,要比别人多付出汗水从硬的窝工作.我们可以是研究生的学校 ;我相信,这是一个地方,但只有一个地方,余下的脚下.最后我想说: 相信自己,我们可以成功,未来是什么,我们就是未来,由我们自己决定我们的未来 !In my opinion , learning is a kind of attitude , to learn a assignment well need us to work harder and harder . second in the process of learning self-confidence is also very important.we should ai can i do i am NO.1 . i am afraid there is nothing difficult for people . At frist , there is no way in the world , but after the more people go , the road appear ! if everyone do not work hard , there is no excellence . if everyone form the beginning , there is a conviction . they will going to brand-name university . work hard form middle school to high school . i think beijing university was not a dream ,there are great possibitlities it will come ture . though , now wo are here , a third-rate university , wo have chance , too . wo work hard from now , to pay more than others sweat. we can be a post- i believe ,here is a place , but only a place which for the rest of our feet .At last i want to say : believe ourselves , we can success , what is the future , we are the future , our future decide by ourselves ! A Little Horse Crossing the River There are an old horse and a little horse on a farm. One day the old horse asks the little horse to send the wheat to the mill. The little horse is very happy. He carries the wheat and runs toward the mill. But there is a river in front of the little horse. He stops and does not know what to do next. Just then Aunt Cow is passing by. The little horse asks, “Aunt Cow, please tell me. Can I cross the river ” Aunt Cow answers, “It is not deep, you can cross it.” When the little horse begins to cross the river, a little squirrel shouts at him, “Little horse, don't cross it, you will be drowned. Yesterday one of my friends was drowned in this river.” The little horse is very afraid. Finally he decides to go home and ask his mother. The old horse asks, “Why do you take the wheat back What's wrong with you My child.” The little horse answers sadly, “There is a river in front of me. Aunt Cow said it was not deep. But the little squirrel said it was deep. What shall I do ” The old horse says, “My child, you should try to cross the river by yourself. If you do not try, how do you know the river is deep or not ” The little horse carries the wheat and returns to the riverside. At last, he succeeds in crossing the river. Now, He knows how deep the river is. 小马过河 农场里有一只老马和一只小马,一天老马叫小马把麦子送到磨房.小马很开心,扛起了小麦就跑向了磨房.可有一条河挡住了去路,他停了下来不知如何是好,正在这时,奶牛大婶过来了. 小马问:“奶牛大婶,请告诉我,我能趟过这条河吗?” 奶牛大婶答道:“不深,你能过去.” 正当小马开始过河时,一只小松鼠朝他大喊:“小马,不要过河,你会淹死的.昨天我的一位朋友就在这河淹死了.” 小马非常害怕,最后决定回家问问妈妈. 老马问:“你为什么又把小麦扛回来了?你怎么了?我的孩子.” 小松鼠委屈地回答:“有一条河挡住我的去路.奶牛大婶说它不深,可小松鼠说它深.我该听谁的呀?” 老马说:“孩子,你应该自己试试,如果不试,你怎么知道河的深浅?” 小马驮着小麦又回到了河边.最后,他成功地渡过了河.他终于知道河有多深了. Nails Has a bad temper of the boy, his father gave him a bag of nails. And told him that whenever he lost his temper when a nail on the nail in the backyard on the fence. The first day, the boy has nailed 37 nails. Slowly, under the nail every day to reduce the quantity of nails, he found that control of their temper than those under the nail nails easy. Thus, there is one day, the boy never lost patience, temper chaos. His father told him the matter. The father said, and now whenever he can begin to control their own temper when a nail on the pull-out. One day later, the last boy's father told him, he finally put all the nails to pull out come. His father shook his hand, came to the backyard, said: "You're doing a good job and my child, but look at the fence on the hole. These fences will never be able to restore to before it. You angry when Say these words like nails, like a scar left. If you take a knife and stabbed someone else knife, no matter how many times do you say I am . 钉子 有一个坏脾气的男孩,他父亲给了他一袋钉子.并且告诉他,每当他发脾气的时候就钉一个钉子在后院的围栏上.第一天,这个男孩钉下了37根钉子.慢慢地,每天钉下的钉子数量减少了,他发现控制自己的脾气要比钉下那些钉子容易.于是,有一天,这个男孩再也不会失去耐性,乱发脾气.他告诉父亲这件事情.父亲又说,现在开始每当他能控制自己脾气的时候,就拔出一根钉子.一天天过去了,最后男孩告诉他的父亲,他终于把所有钉子给拔出来了. 父亲握着他的手,来到后院说:“你做得很好,我的好孩子,但是看看那些围栏上的洞.这些围栏将永远不能恢复到从前的样子.你生气的时候说的话就像这些钉子一样留下疤痕.如果你拿刀子捅别人一刀,不管你说了多少次对不起,那个伤口将永远存在.话语的伤痛就像真实的伤痛一样令人无法承受.” 人与人之间常常因为一些无法释怀的僵持,而造成永远的伤害.如果我们都能从自己做起,开始宽容地看待他人,相信你一定能收到许多意想不到的结果.为别人开启一扇窗,也就是让自己看到更完整的天空.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:    东西方相聚
    尊敬的评委、女士们、先生们:吉卜林说过,&东方是东方,西方是西方,两者永不聚!&然而如今,在一个世纪之后,东西方相聚了。    它们在贸易中相聚,在教育中相聚,在艺术中相聚。    有人争论说这种东西方之聚,使得我们能够在东西方中作出选择.然而我相信最美好的未来在于东西方世界的创造性的结合,我们可以变西方的观念、习俗、技术为己所有,为己所用;我们可以享受两上不同世界之精华,总之,我们的传统之一就是择其精华,为己所用。    然而,西方的生活方式和价值会威胁到我们的民族特色吗?    历史让我们轻易相信&&也许是太轻易地让我们相信此说了。    有人似乎认为彩西方习俗,比如新娘结婚穿白色婚纱,是对外国介入的屈服,是对传统遗产的背叛,因为按中国传统,结婚新娘要穿红色,而白色长期以来代表的是哀悼。    这些人担心一量我们变得全球化,我们也就不在是中国人了。    我不这样认为。    历史告诉我们:一个强大自信的民族学起外面的世界易如反掌 。    无论是穿白衣还是黑衣,还是东西方异质文化的联姻,都给我们带来多姿多采的生活。    东西方异质文化的联姻是一席来自世界各地佳肴的盛宴。    身为中国菜的业余美食家,我喜欢民族的佳肴。    然而我的中国口味也欣赏异国的风味。    生活中我为简便吃麦当劳,却不会放弃自己的良好口味。    从小祖父就教我哼唱京剧,京剧深入我的精神之中,成为我灵魂的一部分。    我热爱京剧,因为京剧让我总想起自己是谁。    但是我也迷恋现代流行音乐,在学校里还是&辣味女孩&的头号歌迷。    当然,异质文化的交流远不止于食物、音乐和舞蹈,它深入到价值观和世界观。    有一次老师给我讲了一个中国男孩和一个美国女孩发生争执的故事。    在花园里他们俩发现了一只小兔,两人都想要。    你肯定见过草丛中晒太阳的小兔。    没什么东西比小兔子更可爱的,更富有自然情趣了,难怪他们两人都想要它。    男孩拉起了二胡,愉快喜悦的琴声,充满了渴望和激情,回荡在空中,小兔子听着这音乐轻轻摇摆,耳朵转向音乐,它喜爱男孩的琴声。    女孩也取出小提琴,拉出悠扬的旋律。    小兔子听了朝她跑去。    两人都全神贯注于自己的音乐,丝毫没注意对方演奏的音乐。    交杂在一块的音乐困惑了小兔子,它不知该朝哪走。男孩和女孩都不能将小兔子吸引过来,只好放弃,各自走开了,扔下小兔子独自一人。    然而倘若他们倾听对方的音乐,而不是各自为歌,那么结果会如何呢?    当我听到小提琴声响起,男男女女走道一起又唱又跳,乐声中充满了欢乐, 此时我也听见了草原上、山谷间、小河旁传来得我们本民族的音乐的回声。    音乐分你我,还是属于我们大家?    我想听的是二胡与小提琴的合奏,旋律与节奏和谐一致。    大家一起才能创造出新颖动听音乐, 只有在和谐中大家才能创造出富有神韵的乐声。    在温暖的阳光中,小兔子在等待着我们一起演奏,等待着交响乐开始。    他有必要再永远的等下去吗?决择在于我们自己。谢谢。
内容相关:
阅读:0 次
推荐英语口语
-就到中国英语网
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
同意评论声明
英语Digg排行
推荐英语培训
最新英语学习
推荐英语学习}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语家长会发言稿 的文章