i will do my best英语语法错误检查网站有错没

英语行的帮忙看下有没语法错If you ask me, do you like ***; I will answer, absolutely yes.
If you ask me, is *** good, I will answer, absolutely yes too.
I have been studying in *** for a year.
In my opinion *** is the best English s_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
In my opinion *** is the best English s
In my opinion *** is the best English school I have ever seen.
My teacher Ms. ** is a very good teacher. She is both friendly and beautiful. And she has a good-tempered. If you ask she some questions, she will patient explain them.
In this year, Ms. ** teaches me a lot of knowledge. And I have learnt a lot of.
And we have a big classroom. The classroom is both clean and bright.
In summer, the weather is very hot. But we are not feel uncomfortable, because the classroom has an air-condition. Every day , teacher cleans the classroom. And every one loves the classroom.
I love *** very much. 帮忙看下有没有语法错误最好能帮我修改一下,好的再追加100分
If you ask me,do you like ***; I will answer,absolutely yes.If you ask me,is *** good,I will answer,absolutely yes too.I have been studying at *** for a year.把in 换成at.In my opinion *** is the best English school 把I have ever seen.去掉My teacher Ms.** is a very good teacher.She is both friendly and beautiful.And she has a good-tempered.(换成good temper)If you ask she some questions,she will patient explain them.(换成:she will be patient to explain them)this year,Ms.** teaches (改成完成时:has taught )me a lot of knowledge.And I have learnt a lot of.And we have a big classroom.The classroom is both clean and bright.In summer,the weather is very hot.But we are not feel (加ing) uncomfortable,because the classroom has an air-condition (加er).Every day ,teacher cleans the classroom.And every one loves the classroom.I love *** very much.
第一个:If you ask her some questions, 不是she第二个:She will explain them patiently, 不是patient explain.第三个:I have learnt a lot.把of 去掉。第四个:and和but前面,不要用标点符号第五个:we don't feel uncomfortable,不...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语语法_百度知道
列如?.括号里的咋填呢?) people in it :The environment is threatened from the
pollution of industry and so(?so
be动词/助动词/情态动词 主语如果遇到被动语态怎么办?
提问者采纳
照公式处理!被动语态从本质上讲是一种系表结构,括号里就填个ARE!
其他类似问题
s five now.表示命令或义务.祝你成功,说明某一事情在过去没有实现并含有”劝告“甚至”“责备”的意思You might have helped me with my work.Tom left here at four o&#39,在写作中你应该注意拼写. The weather can be very nice in winter,有“一定”“准是”之意Tought.下星期你可能会收到邮包They should be home by now .(但是你来晚了?4,或更加不肯定,情态动词也不需要加s或者es例句1,表示“意志” “意愿”和“决心”等I will do my best ,或威胁He shall do it :情态动词用来表示说话的人对所叙述的动作或状态的看法?He can dare&#47,赞叹.他会说一点儿英语(can +不带to不定式speak充当谓语)例如3.The boy asked whether he mig need---needed?我可以问你一个语法问题吗,but I failed ,允诺.You should listen to the teacher&#39.有些情态动词有过去式,他一定是病了备注.4.你本不应该没有同伴独自一个人去, you needn&#39,前面4.他法语讲得很好例句2 .You can not speak French.May I borrow your dictionary .,但我没及格三may和might详细用法讲解may的用法1:He cans write in English )3.表示允诺或请求许可You can go now.表示“预测” “可能”You should receive the parcel by next week:He must be waiting for us .must用于主观上必须做得事情:表示发生了不应该发生的事情或者作了不应该做的事情,昨晚一定下雨了T shall&#47?我为什么要去.我本来能考及格的,或实现的可能性更小些.to must work harder)二.他也许走了.他祝愿我们过个非常愉快的节日may和might常用在目的状语从句中He was studying English so that he might read English books他正在学英语; may---might.她担心他们可能不赞成这个想法2.这一点可能值得考虑这里might 不是may
的过去式?你会游泳吗,不必今天交? 七will详细用法精品讲解1.我年轻时每天早上不得不5点钟起床(表示过去时)I shall have to get up very early tomorrow ,他自己牺牲了may和might后加动词不定式(不带to)的完成式这一结构表示对过去的可能性的猜测;could?He could&#47.收音机说今天有可能下雨It might be worth thinking about ,作为may的过去式2?Could you help me with my Eshould,有“一定” “准时”之意(只用于肯定式)You have worked hard all day long.到时候你必须更加努力工作(不能说.表示推测.他一定是在等我们(must+不带to不定式be waiting充当谓语)2. might的用法1?(征求对方意见)Shall he come to see you . Anybody can make mistakes,不必:否定式.我一定要在八点以前到会吗?(表示可能性)你明天可能来吗一)情态动词详细用法讲解一:1?八should详细用法精品讲解should的用法1;情况迫使说话人必须要做的事情)you have to 之意You must come earlier tomorrow?他会说这样的话吗?----请进, whetherclock ,必要时用别的词语来表示例如1.他也许病了,现在五点了,愿望.must的否定式表示语气比较强烈的“不应该”“不许可”“禁止”We must&#39.你明天得早点来You must wipe your feet before ct look at me like that ,butHclock?Won&#39?我的伞不见了;could用于疑问句和否定句中详细用法讲解1, I will come with you ,有的过去式和它们的原形相同A有过去式的情态动词有.例如下面句子My umbrella has disappeared.你不的不准时上学(表示客观上的某种制度或者规定迫使听话人必须准时上学.男孩问他可不可以去看电影She was afraid that they might not like the idea .5;t go home ,但事实上并没有实现的动作;语气比较&#47.他也许么有赶上火车.Ct .1;t be four o' can---could.He hoped that we might have a very happy holiday ,但也不要太迟,而不是说话人要求听话人必须要做的事情):情态动词+主语+动词原形例如1.(但是他工作到了深夜:这一结构; may/事物的推测.will作为情态动词可用于各种人称;t ,谁会拿呢;can he be so careless.shall作为情态动词用于第二.你本应该早一点来.否定句和疑问句的构成A,有“必须”;应该&quot.他不可能说这样的话could +have done这一结构可表示过去可能完成,而could比can更加表示说话人的”不肯定“的语气,三人称.(但是你是独自一个人去了; will---would.当
must表示推测意义时.鱼儿离开水就不能活3;might,或可能发生的事The radio says that it might rain today.Books must not be taken out of the reading-room?No,敢于;would1.情态动词没有人称和数的变化,请求或可能性.No;t watch TV tonight今晚他们不看电视(表示决心)2.2:I&#39,可能,might较为含蓄委婉.我会用英语写例句2.May I ask you a question about grammar :He can speak a little English ,但口气&#47?请你帮助我学英语语法好吗.他本应给我回封信(可是他没有回)You might have come earlier ,表示对过去发生事件的”怀疑“或不肯定?这个消息会是真的吗, you should pay attention to the spelling in your writing,只是用might 时口气比较委婉?不,must却没有I had to get up at five o&#39,或某种情况可能会存在.,两者表示的时间是一样的?( some表示希望能得到对方肯定回答)请喝点茶好吗.表示惊奇?你想和我一起去吗.他今天可能不会来例如3,但他走路去了I could have passed the test. You must be tired ,表示“怀疑”,can和could详细用法讲解can的用法1;必须准时上学(说话人要听话人必须要做的事情)(表示说话对听话人主观上的一种态度)I have to study hard我不得不努力学习(表示客观条件&#47, He must have been ill汤姆昨天缺席了.你苦干了一整天了,的用shall&#47.表示能力例句1.情态动词没有动词不定式.如果你愿意等一会儿.(但是还是有人不及格.任何人都会犯错误例句2 He clock already不可能已经四点钟了2.You are going to have to work harder , you may )我可以进来吗,Will you pass me the book?请你给我指一下路好吗?我们必须今天交练习吗,但我得回去.He can write in English ,义务.冬季气候可能很好can在作为“能力”或“可能性”的意义用时.汤姆是四点钟离开这儿的.表示可能性例句1.表示“应当”或者“应该”的意思You should finish your homework before going out .Must we hand in our exercises today ?2?can&#47?他怎么会这样粗心.不准把书拿出阅览室:We must study hard .所有的学生本应该都通过考试;can&#39,表示一种祝愿或愿望.may和might用在感叹句中may和might用在感叹句中, but Imust&#47.He may not come today ?Would you like to go with me .表示说话人的猜测;t &#47,“不相信”等态度Can &#47,表示说话人征求对方的意见或指示Shall I turn on the light.例如By the end of this year:疑问式; need.学生们被告知他们必须书写得更工整些.你现在可以走了You can have my seat .will还可以表示习惯性的动作或状态He will sit for hours watching TV=He will sit watching TVdared.Must I be at the meeting by eight o'will be able to +动词原形这一句型;t you have some tea ,例如下面句子 He could have gone by bus:have to +动词原形和must都用于谈论义务.不管他愿不愿意.I must study hard.不.我们不应该浪费时间,情态动词shall用于第一,它的否定式用can not 而不是must notHCould the news be true, who d like to be able to dance?3,如果要表示将来时间?我可以开灯吗.1,他必须做这项工作(命令)You shall have an answer by tomorrow .否定句?例句3.他看上去那么年轻.消息也许不真实.你应该听老师的忠告.代替表示现在时间的动作,我现在要走了Could用法1;t sing now:He must have gone home.代替may.他说他不能来She asked whether she could take the books out of the reading-room她问可不可以把书拿出阅览室2.2?你今天怎么来得这么早(表示惊奇)Why should I go:主语+情态动词+not +动词原形例如1,我就和你一起来(表示意志)They won&#39:这一结构表示对过去事件的推测.can&#47.have to有较多的时态,如表示命令,但她年轻时能He said that he couldn&#39. I can write in English.他不应该工作到深夜。但是两者意思不尽相同;could用于疑问句和否定句中后面跟动词不定式(不带to)的完成式.情态动词不能单独作谓语.你可以坐我的座位, H一定是回家了(must+不带to不定式have gone 充当谓语)例如4.我必须努力学习(我自己想努力学习)(表示说话对自己主观上的一种态度)you must go to school on time :情态动词(Modal Verb).3,认为某一事情或许会发生,允诺, but she could when she was young ?请你把这本书递给我好吗,“必须”,&quot,作为can的过去式She can&#39,例如下面句子He may be ill ,have to和must详细用法精品讲解have to +动词原形,以便能阅读英语书籍He died so that the others might live为了使其他人能活下去,you do (yes,三人称,不能表示将来时间.to can dance)例如2.She may(might) have gone,例如下面句子May you succeed.他现在不可能在那儿例句3,5是指对现在或将来情况的推测:shall---should .肯定句.)He should not have worked late into the night:must-must.我们能听到鸟儿在歌唱2;s advice ,表示“不得不”.你本应早点来(可是你没有早来)四.我们应该努力学习(must +不带to不定式study充当谓语)例如2.进入这房子以前.他准是/might+have done .到了明天你会得到答复的(允诺)2;t be too late .,他一定到家了;clock every morning when I was young .can&#47.你本应帮助我工作才对(但是你没有)He might have answered my letter.表示允许:说明某件事本应该完成而未完成You should have come earlier .她现在不能唱歌了?他需要来看你吗.你不必回家.你不必那样瞧我B,他不会有三十岁了吧must加动词不定式(不带to)的完成式.will在疑问句中用于第二人称时表示说话人向对方提出请求或询问.五, It must have rained last night地面是湿的,拒绝.,表示可以做得的事.他会用英语写(不必说;更加委婉Could you show me the way .may &#47.你不会说法语例如3, but don&#39,表示说话者的一种决定; will&#47.2.)All the students should have passed the examination ,你必须把脚擦一擦The pupils were told that they must write more neatly?我可以借用你的字典吗?(表示不满)should后跟动词不定式(不带to)的完成式?It surely couldn&#39.你应该在外出之前完成家庭作业;could用于疑问句和否定句中.我明天必须起得很早(表示将来时)六shall详细用法精品讲解shall用法,请求,需要等情态动词主要有.You should not have gone alone without companion .我希望能跳舞(不可以说, I am going now;二have to含有客观条件使得必须如此做的意思,不满等情绪Why should you come so early today ,一定累了吧.You need&#39.表示“能力”或“可能性”?---yes :can&#47.)2, It&#39, you will be able to speak in English (表示能力)到今年年底你会用英语说话了Will you be able to come.He may (might) have missed the train :概结构表示的推测是指对过去事情&#47,必须和实意动词或连系动词的原形(有时和这些动词完成和进行式)一起构成谓语例如1.(表示意志)If you will wait a moment .你得准时&#47.must详细用法讲解must用法1,第三人称单数的出现时.表示”允许”或“请求别人允许”May I come in .The news may not be true . We can hear birds singing, H dare---daredB过去式不变的情态动词有?Can he have said that :这一结构指的是过去的事情; ought---ought to5.在表示“没有义务”的意思时用need notYou need&#39. He can speak French very well .他们现在可能到家了3.他本来可以坐车去得.在疑问句中;t waste our time, you needn&#39.我一定尽力而为.他总是坐几个小时看电视Fish will die out of water,概说,必要
您可能关注的推广
其他1条回答
many. 这不是被动 是修饰 So many为固定短语 可数名词复数 不懂可追问 我也是学生 嘿嘿
英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁检查这段话中的错误Hi,everyone!It's a great honor to stand on this stage and perform for you.Although I can’t speak English well,I will do my best and not give up!Well,my name is Kylie ,(中文名),I was born on (时间)in (地点),_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
检查这段话中的错误Hi,everyone!It's a great honor to stand on this stage and perform for you.Although I can’t speak English well,I will do my best and not give up!Well,my name is Kylie ,(中文名),I was born on (时间)in (地点),
检查这段话中的错误Hi,everyone!It's a great honor to stand on this stage and perform for you.Although I can’t speak English well,I will do my best and not give up!Well,my name is Kylie ,(中文名),I was born on (时间)in (地点),The gray hair on my parents' heads increases daily accompanying my growth .My parents are kind to me ,they pass knowledge to me and teach me to be useful to the world.In my mind,they are the best parents on the world therefore I have a happily family.I like our school very much,because receiving knowledge is a kind of pleasure .I’m the monitor in our class,I have the strong sense of responsibility and the collective sense of honor .Our class is my second home,it is a warm and fragrant community.I’m an active girl ,so I’m full of energy ,sometimes I play tennis with my mother ,that’s my favorite sports.And my favorite food is chocolate,because it can make you drown into its sweetness .In my spare time ,I usually read books in the library or play the piano .I think piano is the golden key to the Palace of Music.Play the piano is the art of organizing sounds,it’s a rhythmic poem that inspires,a harmonious tone that tranquilizes ,a melody of mystery and beauty.I really enjoy music.I usually bring happiness and laughter everywhere I go.I have strong ambitions and I'm pretty confident.I’m going to win with my smiling.
In my mind, they are the best parents on the world therefore I have a happily family.应该是in the worldI have the strong sense of responsibility and the collective sense of honor 应该是a strong sense of responsibility and a collective sense of honora sense of是固定句型,比如说a sense of humor,幽默感Our class is my second home, it is a warm and fragrant community. 应该是Our class is my second home and it is a warm and fragrant community. 逗号不能用来连接两个完整的句子I’m an active girl ,so I’m full of energy , sometimes I play tennis with my mother ,that’s my favorite sports. I’m an active girl ,so I’m full of energy. Sometimes I play tennis with my mother. Tennis is my favorite sport.原因同上.网球只是一项运动,故sport用单数Play the piano is the art of organizing sounds, it’s a rhythmic poem that inspires, a harmonious tone that tranquilizes ,a melody of mystery and beauty. 应该是Playing the piano is the art of organizing sounds. It's a rhythmic poem that inspires, a harmonious tone that tranquilizes, and a melody of mystery and beauty. playing,动名词作主语;and必须有,表列举的最后一项I have strong ambitions and I'm pretty confident. I’m going to win with my smiling.应该是I have strong ambitions and I'm confident. pretty有还可以,还行的意思,反倒说明你不够自信I’m going to win with my smiling.应该是I’m going to win with my smile,用smiling不合语法
您可能关注的推广Although I was not very good English skills, but I will do my best to show my eloquence 是什么意思_百度知道
Although I was not very good English skills, but I will do my best to show my eloquence 是什么意思
如果没有错,应该是这样的意思:尽管我之前英语水平不高,但我会尽力展现我雄辩的一面Although I was not very good at English skills ,bu I will do my best to show you my eloquence
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
意思应为:“虽然我是没有非常好的英语技能,而是我将做我的最好显示我的雄辩&
语法有错。意思是:尽管我的英语的技能不是很好,但我会尽力展示我的口才
虽然我是没有非常好英国技能,而是我将做我的最好显示我的雄辩
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法错误检查网站 的文章