lastyear,i歌曲i want totovolunteerataschoolinsouthafrica这

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Last year I went to an old-fashioned bar with Lis..
阅读理解。
&&&& Last year I went to an old-fashioned bar with Lisa and her mother. When it was my turn to order, I had a problem. I was dyslexic (诵读困难的). I had difficulty reading words. I felt embarrassed (尴尬的) about it and didn't want others to know it. Every time in restaurants I pretended (假装) that I could understand menus and ordered something that almost every restaurant could have. Luckily, I succeeded every time. This time I did as usual. I had a look at the menu and asked for a dish of vanilla ice cream. I thought it was safe. A place like this bar should have this kind of ice cream. But as soon as Lisa heard me, she said, "Didn't you read the menu? There isn't any vanilla ice cream at all." After I heard this, my face turned red. And I had to tell them the truth. "Dyslexia is quite common, Betty. My friend's daughter had this problem four years ago, but she is better now," Lisa's mother said to me. Then she passed me a business card and said, "Go to see this doctor! Believe me! He can help you." I am better now. I understand that sometimes it isn't the thing itself but what we have done that makes us embarrassed. I have learned to face my problems. I won't escape (逃避) from them anymore.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1. What problem did Betty have when it was her turn to order?A. She couldn't read the words on the menu.B. She thought ice cream in the bar was too expensive.C. She didn't know what kind of ice cream was delicious.D. The menu was written in English, but she wasn't good at it. 2. How did Betty usually order food when she had meals with her friends in restaurants?A. She ordered what she liked.B. She ordered common food.C. She ordered something delicious. D. She ordered cheap food. 3. What did Betty mean by saying "I thought it was safe"?A. She thought vanilla ice cream was cheap.B. She thought the bar would sell vanilla ice cream. C. She thought vanilla ice cream tasted delicious. D. She thought eating vanilla ice cream was good for her health.4. What did Lisa's mother do when Betty told the truth?A. She criticized Betty. B. She advised Betty to forget her problem.C. She encouraged Betty to go to see a doctor. D. She asked Betty to choose another kind of ice cream.5. The writer wrote this story to tell us ______.A. not to eat too much ice cream B. not to worry about illnessC. to go to see a doctor regularly D. to learn to face problems bravely
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Last year I went to an old-fashioned bar with Lis..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Last year I went to an old-fashioned bar with Lis..”考查相似的试题有:
807425091712247260676102761153430Last year I went ( ) to the mountains 填什么_百度知道
Last year I went ( ) to the mountains 填什么
northb.for
northc.northd.to
提问者采纳
C north这里用作副词
为什么不行……
north 用作名词时,前面必须加the,应该是to the north。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁he went to the america last year这句话翻译过来应该是他去年去了美国?_百度知道
he went to the america last year这句话翻译过来应该是他去年去了美国?
是说他去了美国还没回来还是去过但回来了?
提问者采纳
他去年去美国。一般过去时只是强调,过去的时间做的动作,但回没回来没有强调要强调回来了或没有回来应该用完成时:He's been to USA 他去过美国而且回来了He's gone to USA 他去美国了还没有回来但不能用表示明确过去时间的状语,有last year这种明确表示过去的时间状语,应该用过去时
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
他去年去了美国。因为这个句子是一般过去时,只是在客观地陈述发生在过去的一件事情,与现在无关,所以看不出来还没回来还是去过但回来了,这两种情况都是有可能的,除非有上下文,才能在两者之中选择一种。
他去年去美国了这句话不强调对现在造成的影响 不必说说他去了美国还没回来还是去过但回来了
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i want to hear your ()last year_百度知道
i want to hear your ()last year
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
experiences 经历望采纳~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 My family and I went to Sydney on holiday last ye..
完形填空。&&&& My family and I went to Sydney on holiday last year. It was such a&&&& 1&&&&&trip that I didn't want to come back.&&&& I realized I arrived at the place I had always been && &2&&&&&when the plane landed at the airport in Sydney. After I got off the plane,I was&&& &3&&&&&at the beautiful views (景色) in front of me. The city was more beautiful than what I had&&&& 4&&&&&I heard from one of my friends that the&&& 5&&&&&in Australia was different from that in China. That was true. It was December,but it was very&&&& 6&&&&&We went to the beach and played beach volleyball there. We also && &7&&&&&the Sydney Opera House. It was the most interesting building I had&&& 8&&& & seen. The food in Sydney was delicious,too. We&&& &9&&&&&five days in the city and took lots of photos of it. On the sixth day, we went to a sheep farm and had a&& &10&&&&day there. On the seventh day,we returned to China. We had a wonderful holiday in Sydney and it was really unforgettable (令人难忘的).
(&&&& )1. A. tiring&&&&(&&&& )2. A. looking at(&&&& )3. A. angry&&&&(&&&& )4. A. forgotten (&&&& )5. A. beach&&&&(&&&& )6. A. hot&&&&(&&&& )7. A. caught&&&&(&&&& )8. A. ever&&&&(&&&& )9. A. wasted&&&&(&&&& )10. A. careful&&
B. educational&&B. caring for&& B. surprised&&&&B. suggested&&&&B. weather&&&&B. snowy&&&&B. visited&&&&B. never&&&&B. took&&&&B. annoying&&&&
C. terrible C. dreaming ofC. anxious C. expected C. food C. cold C. challenged C. hardly C. spent C. peaceful
D. fascinating&& D. giving up&&&& D. nervous&&&&&& D. experienced&& D. people&&&&&&&&D. cloudy&&&&&&&&D. remembered&&&&D. Always&&&&&&&&D. missed&&&&&&&&D. Boring&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:期末题
1-5 DCBCB& 6-10 ABACC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 My family and I went to Sydney on holiday last ye..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 My family and I went to Sydney on holiday last ye..”考查相似的试题有:
29926265209163514155870321559257650}

我要回帖

更多关于 iwanttobe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信