用三种方式向你的朋友们发出邀请来参加今天是你的生日伴奏晚会

一封邀请函:邀请好友参加你的生日聚会_高中英语作文_VOA英语网
一封邀请函:邀请好友参加你的生日聚会
发表时间:内容来源:
Dear Li Hua,
I had a birthday party at my home last month .I invited some of my classmates to the party . The party began at 8a.m .on Sunday . All my classmates&were not be late. I was very happy. We ate some western food.Theywere very nice.Some of my classmates brought their own food. They shared their food with us. Because they are very friendly.
We also played games. It was very interesting. All my classmates were very happy. I danced with my best friends. And all my classmates danced very beautifully! They sang a song 'Happy Birthday' to me. And then they gave me a lot of presents. I was very thankful. All of us had a good time on that day!&
Do you have free time? I want to visit you next year?
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News如何请你的朋友来参加你的生日晚会?_百度知道
如何请你的朋友来参加你的生日晚会?
我来帮他解答
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我下个星期六上午不得不去看牙医,下午又要去看外婆,晚上还要写很多的作业,所以,对不起,不能参加你的生日聚会啦,真的很抱歉。谢谢你对我的邀请。
参考译文1:I had to go to the dentist next Saturday morning, afternoon and also to see the grandmother, but also write a lot of work at night, so I'm sorry, can not attend your birthday party friends, really sorry. Thank you for my invitation.参考译文2:Under me Saturday morning can not but go to see the dentist, must go in the afternoon to see the grandmother, evening also must write very many works, therefore, sorry, cannot attend your birthday meeting, really very much was sorry.Thanks you to my invitation.参考译文3:I next Saturday morning had to dentist, again this afternoon visit grandma at night writing lots of homework so sorry, cannot attend your birthday party really sorry. Thank you for invitation.参考译文4:I had to go to a dentist next week, 6 am to 1 pm, 9 pm to see my grandmother would also like to write a lot of operations, therefore, I am sorry, you cannot participate in the birthday party, if there really are sorry. Thank you for inviting me.语义参照:电缆制造
cable manufacturingcancle
取消谁做我老婆
Who doing my wifecome to a rude man
来到一个粗鲁的人It starts with one thing,I don't know why.It doesn't even matter,how hard you try. Keep that in mind,I designed this rhyme.To explain in due time.
它一开始 thing,I 不知道为什么。即使没关系,你多么努力。保持,mind,I 在这首歌曲。若要解释在适当的时间。renal impairment, heart failure, liver impairment, and those taking diuretics or ACE inhibitors
肾功能损害、 心衰、 肝损害,和那些服用利尿剂或 ACE 抑制剂Dreamteam
Dreamteam真的,风气变了,很多人一方面感叹人心不古,一方面自己却在助长不正之风。
Really, culture change, many laments human hearts are not what they were in the old days. on the one hand, on the one hand they are contributing to unhealthy practices.在....的前面
正在翻译,请等待...谢绝女人
?? ??克服了路途的艰辛,带回了本无价值的石子,而石子却变成了钻石和珠宝。这是他始料不及的,是对他一路上的付出的一种回报。
Overcome the hardships of the road, back to the worthless stones, and stones turned into a diamond and jewelry. This is his unexpected, is on his way to pay a return.下一辆公交车将什么时候离开?一个小时以后。
What next, when a bus will leave? An hour.I have lots of hobbies, such as xxx, xxx and xxx
我有很多爱好,比如 xxx、 xxx、 xxxA person becomes a shaman either by inheritance or by self-proclamation.
一个人成为萨满可以通过继承或自宣布。梦里有你。
I like to dream, because dreams have you.他昨天买了一把雨伞
He bought an umbrella儿童医院要面临其它儿童医疗机构的竞争,还要面对大型综合医院的竞争
子供たちは、他の医療機関からの競争に直面する子供たちの病院も大きい総合病院からの競争に直面する必要があります。低滚动阻力,高制动性
Rolling resistance high braking performanceYou are the best singer in my heart forever
你永远是我心中最好的歌手seal the love
密封的爱赛澜景观设计
Lan landscape design competition协助采购经理收集前期开发阶段的供应商信息(包括税务三证、CE、ISO、UL等相应认证信息)
Assist the procurement manager collect early stage of development of the Phase 3 permit vendor information (including tax, CE ISO , etc. , UL corresponding authentication information)我才过来1个月
I am only 1 months from你与同学相处
You get along with classmatesC&EN Webinar on FTIR Solutions
红外光谱解 C 科技 EN 网络研讨会finishi
finishi看电影比看书容易明白
Movies is easier than reading to understandROLL PAPER MARGIN
卷纸保证金I've a doll.
我一个洋娃娃。Some GRAND CRU is at 60% discount
一些 GRAND CRU 是在 60%的折扣优惠这里年年出人才
Here year after year and talent我要射精了
I want to ejaculateTHE CAT IS IN THE BIN
《猫是在BinLike most skills,it improves with everything.
最喜欢的技能,提高了一切。oset down
● 下来“先锋杯”优秀团支部
"Pioneer Cup" 优秀团支部I am glad to meet you
我很高兴以满足您Get Media Info
媒体资讯around 988
大约988引起的麻烦
Causing troubleDETALLE-F ESCALA1:1
详细-F表1:1车赛
Car race选择各自感兴趣的研究领域
Select the respective research areas of interesti am glad to meet you both
我很高兴见到你们俩那是一个非常明智的建议,你应当接受
It was a very wise advice, you should accept theZHANG BING DE
张秉德maca 100% natural
玛咖 100%天然我收到工厂重新提供的生产样了,但我不能寄给你,因为袋的位置还是不正确,已经要求工厂重新提供正确的生产样,我们会尽快寄给你。
I again receive factory provides production-like, but I can't send it to you, because the bag is not properly seated, has asked the factory again provided the correct production samples, we will send you as soon as possible.After a tiring school year, I’m going to relax myself. I will spend my vacation with my grandparents. I will stay with them for about three weeks. Of course, I am going to help them do some housework. Perhaps we will take short trips. Besides, I am going to visit some of my old friends. I think we will have a happy tim
辛劳学年后,我要放松自己。我的爷爷奶奶,我会花我的假期。约三个星期,我会和他们在一起。当然,我会帮助他们做一些家务。也许我们会采取短途旅行。此外,我要去拜访一些老朋友。我认为我们将有一个幸福的的在一起的时间。更重要的是,我将在新一届的大四学生,所以我会做一些准备。她想提醒我明天是她的生日
She would like to remind me tomorrow was her birthday在山的那边是一望无际的大草原
The other side of the Hill is the endless steppes多久改变一次
How long changes one time将在教学中使用TM 装备
TM will be used in teaching equipmentthe questions of choice is an interesting one have you ever thought of the following questions
选择的问题是一个有趣的你是否曾经想到以下问题саси хуй
萨西迪克重负荷齿轮油
Heavy load gear oil最近查询:
我想要适当向自己勇敢地你
Asian beautiful ass
Intolerable
Slept very late
Motilin in rats of spleen Yin deficiency syndrome, pepsin, water channel protein 4 and study on Proteomics changes of
A work of higher salaries
Building art
Behind you is your House
I hope to see you are cheerful,
赤尾广场深圳市复兴路
Stable personality
5.问题分析科技决策制定 (两天)假如你是Paul,你要邀请你的同学Peter参加你的生日聚会,根据下面的表格提示信息,完成这封邀请函。_百度知道
假如你是Paul,你要邀请你的同学Peter参加你的生日聚会,根据下面的表格提示信息,完成这封邀请函。
What长浮馆荷弋沽龟泰骇骏:Paul’s birthday partyWhere:Paul’s house on Nanjing StreetWhen:2:30~5pm,FridayHow:No.6 or No.12 busPhone number:
提问者采纳
Dear Peter, How are you?It is Paul. I am here to invite you to come and enjoy my birthday party from 2:30~5:00pm on Friday. I will be honored if you can make it. You can take No.6 or No.12 bus to my house on Nanjing Street. Any problems,长浮馆荷弋沽龟泰骇骏 please call my phone number
. Sincerely,Paul
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁english写一篇英语对话,邀请Lucy参加你的生日晚会_百度知道
english写一篇英语对话,邀请Lucy参加你的生日晚会
星期六是你(Peter)13岁生日,你想邀请你的一位好朋友Lucy参加你的生日晚会.写一篇英语对话,邀请Lucy参加你的生日晚会..提示词:would
KFC________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Peter: Good morning Lucy.Lucy: Morning Peter.Perter: I am having a 13 years old birthday party, would you like to come?Lucy: Sure! I would love to, but when are you having your party?Peter: I think probably at the KFC.Lucy: Ok, i will come and when is it?Peter: Saturday, because everyone is free.Lucy: Right i will come, it would be a pleasure.Peter: Thank you soo much!Lucy: You welcome
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Dear Lucy,
I'm Peter.Saturday is my 13-year-old birthday.I would like to invite you to go to
my birthday' party .We are waiting
for you at the KFC. Party stars at 8:00pm.
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 今天是你的生日歌谱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信