英语我的同桌作文200字同桌

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
小学英语作文:我的同桌
来源:  10:05:59 【】 
  My& is Nancy. She is a lovely girl. We are deskmates and friends. Nancy is a new student of my class. She comes to my class only two weeks. My teacher let her sit near me. At first, I didn't like her, because she was quiet. But, as time goes by, we become familiar to each other. I introduce my teachers and classmates to her. I am so happy, because I can help her something.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:03:59)?&&( 10:02:53)?&&( 10:02:09)?&&( 10:00:23)?&&( 9:58:52)?&&( 9:57:43)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-查看: 1386|回复: 3
同桌之间的友谊 初中英语作文
My Desk-mate_关于描写同桌的初中英语,本站还有更多关于初中英语作文,初中英语作文范文,初中英语作文大全,初中英语作文网的文章。
& & Jenny is my desk-mate. She is a hard-working girl. When she was twelve years nld,she won the first in a city-wide poetry recitation contest. Now she is chairman of the Student Union in our school.&&She gives us the impression that her ability to express her ideas is excellent. In spare time, she likes to carry a book with her and writes down what she sees and hears. She's such a lovely girl that I enjoy talking with her to share her ideas.
& & 1) give us the impression给我们留下印象
& & 2)spare time在业余时间
& & 3) enjoy talking with her喜欢和她交谈
& & 4) a city-wide poetry recitation contest一次全市性的诗歌朗诵比赛
My Desk-mate
?Jenny is my desk-mate. She is a hard-working girl. When she was twelve years old, she won the first in a city-wide poetry recitation contest. Now she is chairman of the Student Union in our school.? She gives us the impression that her ability to express her ideas is excellent. In spare time, she likes to carry a book .with her and writes down what she sees and hears. She's such a lovely girl that I enjoy talking with her to share her ideas.
 关于友谊
    & & 友谊是一种人际关系。交友是人的一种本能。患难之中,我们需要朋友帮助、支持和鼓励。取得了成绩,我们也需要朋友分享欢乐、。
    & & 友谊又是我们可以享受的最大乐趣之一。友谊蕴含真诚、热忱、怜悯、挚爱和乐于助人之意。在人的一生中,如果不认真谨慎地力求交结正直的朋友,他就不能从生活中获
    得最大益处。
    & & 懂得了友谊是多么宝贵之后,就应谨慎地选择朋友。真正的朋友品性良好,能力上等,心地善良;真正的朋友能分担我们的忧伤,倍增我们的欢乐。交友之时,要谨慎选择具有这样美好品质的人。然后应以礼待友,当心不要无理地妨碍他们,不嘲笑他们的所作所为。我们应原谅朋友的失败,并尽己所能帮助他们。&&简言之,建立了友谊之后,要通过言语和行动来珍惜友谊,像爱护宝物一样爱惜友谊。只有这样,才能发展真正的友谊,让神圣的友谊之灯照亮我们一生。
   Friendship is a kind of human relations. It is a human instinct to make friends.When in trouble, we
  need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement. With success achieved, we also need friends to share our joys.
  & &&&Friendship is also one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy. It implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection,and readiness to help. No man can make the most of his life without carefully and conscientiously striving to win the right kind of friends as he goes along.
  & &&&Knowing how valuable friendship is, we should be very careful in making friends. Real friends are those who have good character, superior ability and kindness of heart. Real friends can share all our sorrows and double all our joys.While making friends, we should take care to select those who have such fine qualities. Then we should treat our friends with courtesy, be careful not to interfere unreasonably with them,and not to ridicule their proceedings. We should forgive their failures and do our best to help them. In short, when we have established friendship, we ought to cherish and treasure it by means of words and deeds. Only thus, can we develop real friendship and keep the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life.
  (全文共8274字)
Summary:Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures that people can enjoy. It is very difficult to find a better definition of friendship. A true friend does indeed find pleasure in our joy and share sorr.
Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures that people can enjoy. It is very difficult to find a better definition of friendship. A true friend does indeed find pleasure in our joy and share sorrow in our grief. In time of trial, he or she is always at our side to give us his or her help and comfort.
Knowing how valuable friendship is, we should be very careful in our choice of a friend. We must choose someone who has a good character, whose activities are good and who shows kindness of heart. We should avoid those shallow people who are easily changed by adversities or misfortune.
A true friend can always be trusted, loved and respected. If you tell a friend your secrets, he or she won’t tell anyone else. Friends share each other’s joys and sorrows. They help each other when they are in trouble, and cheer each other up when they are sad. The most important thing is that a friend always understands you. In conclusion, when you have made a good friend, don’t forget him or her.
我们一生中不能没有友谊。它是人们最大的快乐之一。很难给友谊找到一个更好的定义。一个真正的朋友会与我们分享快乐与悲伤。在考验人的时刻, 他或她总会站在我们一边,帮助我们,安慰我们。
知道了友谊的珍贵,在择友时我们就应非常谨慎。然而,选择朋友并不容易。我们一定要选择那些性格好、行为好、心地好的人。应避免选择那些遇到逆境或不幸就很容易改变的人。
一个真正的朋友总是让人信任、喜爱和尊敬的。如果你把自己的秘密告诉了朋友,他不会告诉别人。朋友之间会分享快乐和悲伤。当他们遇到困难时,会互相帮助;当他们悲伤时,会互相鼓励。最重要的是,朋友总是能理解你。最后说一句,当你交到好友时,不要轻易忘记他或她。
Powered by您当前位置: >
> ->文章内容
介绍同桌的英语作文
Hershortstature,thereisnothingcompellinginplaces,butshehasagoldenheart。Shewasmyatthesametable-liyan。
Theseconddayofschoolthissemester,theteacherletmesitatthesametablewithher。Atfirstididnotcareabout,ahuangmaoyatou,howcanimatchthemaniamimposing。
介绍同桌的英语作文
Thenextday,theafternoonafterschoolwheniwasplayingontheplaygroundcarelesslylostthelanguageofthebook。Iamanxiouslikeawokontheants,becauseone-thirdofasemesteroflanguageclasses、语言、thebookisnowlost,howcanido吗?
Morningreadinglessons,istandingatthedeskbeforetheblackboard,staringtrance。Atthistime,atthesametableseemtofindanything,stretchingtothehandoffriendship,askedthemabout:&thehow的sthematter吗?&咦?Ahardman、羞愧!Nottocommenton吗?Alsostuffyinhisheart。Forgetit !Shewasbrigadememberswhenreportingonthethought:&没什么,thelanguagethebooklost !&什么?&Looktheotheremergedinsurprise。Thenshepickedupthebooksagaindown,andrepeatedly。Ghosttoknowwhatdrugssleeve。Shewasalittlehesitantforamoment,handedmethebook:&thebookforyou。Donotmaoshoumaojiaothefuture。&什么,汤姆?Icouldnotbelievemyears。Iusedtolookdownonahuangmaoyatou,actuallybeabletosaythat。&whatwasthat&时有什么,怎么&howyoucando吗?&Iwashesitanttosqueezehalfadayafewwords。&算了,ihaveaway。& &嗯,接受者howshouldido吗?&thentogetherlook。&sotheybeganinearnestwoliamorningreading。
Finishedthelastlesson,iwillquietlystuffeditintoherbookbag。Butathome,iopenedthebag,thelanguagethebookwaslyinggonggongzhengzhengbaginside,myeyesmoist。
Morningreadingthenextday,shetookanoldbooksatthereading。Aftertheseminar,iopenedthebooksalookatthecoverhasbeentornpagesinsidethetopcornertoturn,spinebrokenlines,andlesstwopages。Afterclass,itakebooksandchangedher,butshedidnotagree。
Atnoon,ifoundwhatshewascopiedonthetable。令人惊讶的是,themorningdidnotwork吗?Herghostnetdrymatter。Iwalkedpast,耶!Sheisthere,copyoutthetwotexts。Shehasaperspectivetothebook,hecopiedthebookpagesizeofthewhitepaper,passesintomyearsisthe soundofthewritingappearedinfrontofmeisdelicateandprettyneatrowsofwords&缺憾&。累了,sheshuaishuaiarm,andthencopythemconcentrate。Iamabitsorryanddecidedtonaqucopying,butshehadpolitelyrefuse。Agoodcopy,shetookoutofpaperpasteviscosity,butalsoenergeticallytoaneedleaneedletosewwell。
介绍同桌的英语作文
&Jinglebell&&&学校学习,并andshepickedupthebook,lessonbooksattentively。比尔mythroatwasblockedheartarousedstrongfeelings,iwasthisclassmateoftheemotionsoflovemove,flaringhappyandproudoftears。
Gangkaixuethetime,mygradesarenotgoodatthesametableisalovelyandlivelylittlegirlwassittingnexttoher,onedidnotpressure,twodonotworry、行为。然而,sprettycomfortable的短暂的,&椅子&fromsittingahalf-semesteronaproblem-duetosquadleaderfracturedhisrighthand,theoldclassshesatnexttome,letmehelpher。
Thefirstdayofthesametablewiththesquadleader,fliesinvertedhaicouheisthehandwasthepointofcrime-assquadleaderistherightarm,causingmetotakedownthetwonotes,writethedoubleoperation,takethetwofastfood,receivedtwobags。Squadleader,onlysmiling,witheyesfullofregretatme,letmeholdonandwaitedforhergoodhandinvitedmetoeatkfc。Inthiswayafewdaysoff,iactuallyforgothissidesatthesquadleader,perhapsbecausehewastoobusy,perhapsbecausethereisnopointsquadleader,&官僚制&酒吧!
然而,thebiologyteacherinaquestioning,letmefeelthepressure,tookahit。
Thatsectionofbiologyclass,theteacheraskeduswhatwefinishedafter-schoolsquadleaderwhosatnexttomeinher &刷& tostandup。Biologyteacher,slowlypacedover,lookedat,andthensmiledandnoddedhishead,indicatingthesquadleadertositdown。拉assquadleadertocoverupwell,theteacherdidnotnoticethathewasthefracture。Thishadnothingtohersurprise,allofasuddenconvergenceofbiologyteacher,微笑吧,seriouslysaidtome:&goodpeopletolearnah !&Iseemtohavebeentheheadwithastick,frozeforafewsecondsfangcai、起床:是的,mybiologyteacher,asasquadleadertohelpthepoorbybirth。Ihavestiffnod。Teacherturnedaway,squadleaderlookedatme得意的&&
Afterthisincident,ibegantosquadleaderturnedacoldshouldertoherrequestsforassistanceareoftenindifferent,doingtheirhomeworkwhentheyshowedextremediscontent。然而,thesquadleader shandatthistimewasabletowrite,butstillcannotwritetoolong,canbeclearlysquadleaderrarelyletmehelpher&。Isuddenlyfeelalittleempty,andseemtohavesomesorry,butthesquadleader的&truecolors&,slowlyapparent alsolittlebylittle。
介绍同桌的英语作文
Alunchcourse,ifinishwork,boredoutfromthebaginsidealiterarymagazine,hasnotyetopenedthefirstpage,squadleader,thedissentingvoiceringinginmyears:&youcannotlookatextra-curricularbooks !&Iwaswasveryunhappy,notwillingtoturnapage,donotbother,andsheexplainedhowthisbookofhighliteraryvalue。Whowouldhavethoughtshecouldturnagainstaperson,immediatelyinmyperformancepointsonthedeductionofonepoint。Idonotfightagascomeupwithhernoisy,zhexiake,因为我相信,爱源自家庭的vebecomeapairof&enemyatthesametable。&
觉得本文有用,您可以收藏分享:
<a href='/s/zuowenfanwen/shuqingzuowen/' target=扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口【同桌的你】学英语、有同伴才带劲!
还记得学生时代那个同桌的他/她吗?画&三八线&吵吵闹闹的他、借作业给你抄的她、提醒你&老师来啦!&的她、每天相处时间多过家里人的他&&相信每个人的记忆里都有这么一个特别的同学吧?
在沪江网校中,一直都有许多真实的校园体验,比如班主任、助教、班级活动&&&同桌&当然也是不可或缺的一环啦!很多同学已经从和同桌的组队学习中体会到很多好处,而新上线的【同桌】学习辅助功能能让大家比以前更快、更方便地找到同桌,还能享受同桌的特权呢!
& 有同桌有哪些好处呢?
很多同学学习时最担心没动力坚持下去,找到同桌最大的好处就是能互相监督、互相鼓励!两个人学起来永远比一个人有动力嘛!
& 在课堂上讨论问题、交流学习感想;课后一起聊美剧、练口语。如果一不小心在一个城市还能见面聊呢!
& 制定统一的学习计划,一起听课、一起复习、一起在练听力、在背单词,好好把这里的资源都利用起来!
& 相互提醒、相互鼓励,有人盯着你,这样才不容易懒惰嘛!
& 组队参加网校活动,赢取两个人的荣耀!
来看看我们里的一对同桌,是不是就培养出这种坚定的&革命友情&了呢?
& 找到同桌能有什么特权呢?
结成同桌关系之后你们会有一个专属的同桌页面,展示你们的同桌宣言、也可以看到彼此的动态。看到同桌努力,是不是自己也不敢偷懒了呢?更棒的是,如果以后网校有活动还可以相互提醒、组队参赛呢!
英语学习不再寂寞,有了同桌、更容易激发学习热情!不要犹豫,快来沪江网校发出你的同桌申请吧!
还记得学生时代那个同桌的他吗?相信每个人的记忆里都有这么一个特别的同学吧?沪江网校最新推出【同桌】学习辅助功能,让你的在线学习也能找到自己的同桌!
http://i1./topic/hjclass8840.png
更多英语作文大全文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&}

我要回帖