we have met beforeclasses__7:40__the morning

Dear Su Wen,
&&& Thank you for your e-mail. Your school life is very interesting. I hope I can go to visit you soon. Now I would like to tell you something about my school life in China.
&&& I am a middle school student. I have to go to school from Monday to Friday. Classes usually begin at 7:30. First I do some reading. Then I have four classes in the morning and three classes in the afternoon. My favorite subject is computer. I can't watch TV because I have a lot of homework to do. On Saturday and Sunday morning I get up late because I'm too tired. But last year I was in a primary school(小学). I didn't go to school so early. I often watched TV in the evening because I wasn't so busy. I didn't have to get up so early.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wang Hai
&&& 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)
1.Su Wen's school life is very interesting.
2.Wang Hai is a middle school student.
3.Classes usually begin at 8:00 in Wang Hai's school.
4.Su Wen's favorite subject is computer.
5.There are three classes in the morning and four classes in the afternoon.
6.Wang Hai can't watch TV because he has a lot of homework to do.
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送20天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问&&& In most parts of the world.many students help their schools make less pollution(污染).They join "environment clubs(环境俱乐部)".In an environment club,people work together to make our environment clean. &&& Here are some things students often do.&&&& ·No-garbage(垃圾)Lunches.How much do you throw away after lunch? Environment clubs ask students to bring their lunches in bags that can be used again.Every week they will choose the classes that make the least garbage and report them to the whole school! &&& ·No-Car day.On a no-car day, nobody comes to school in a car-not the students and not the teachers! Cars give pollution to our air,so remember: &&& Walk,jump,bike or run. &&& Use your legs! It's lots of fun!&&&& We love our environment.Let's work together to make it clean. 1.Environment clubs ask students__________. A.to run to school every day& &B.to take exercise every day C.not to forget to take cars& &D.not to throw away lunch bags 2.From the passage we know the students usually have lunch__________. A.at school& &B.in shops& &C.in clubs&& D.at home 3.On a no-car day,__________will take a car to school. A.both students and teachers&& B.only students C.neither students nor teachers& &D.only teachers 4.The writer wrote the passage to ask students to__________. A.clean schools& &B.make less pollution C.join clubs& &D.help teachers
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送20天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问we have to get up at 7:15 tomorrow morning,( )we will be late for the 7:40 train_百度知道
we have to get up at 7:15 tomorrow morning,( )we will be late for the 7:40 train
我有更好的答案
or望采纳~~~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We usually have four classes in the morning.
我们上午通常上四节课。
We usually have four classes in the morning.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:The train _________ at 7∶00, but we have been waiting for as long as two hours.
- 给你正确答案
The train _________ at 7∶00, but we have been waiting for as long as two hours.
A. must have arrivedB. might have arrivedC. was supposed to arriveD. arrived
答案C此题用C项表示“应该”。
等待您来回答
该问题来自:专业的中小学试题答案解析网站,全面覆盖小学初中高中各年级各学科,帮助学生快速解决学习中遇到的难题外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 we have met before 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信