mysearch everythingg. i won't let anyone give me to sha

everything at once歌詞
求Every Thing at Once的歌詞I want Every Thing at Once 的歌詞As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear As free as a bird, as neat as a word As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house All I wanna be All I wanna be, oh All I wanna be is everything As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth As deep as a bite, as dark as the night As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong As long as a road, as ugly as a toad As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be Bright as day, as light as play As hard as nails, as grand as a whale All I wanna be, oh All I wanna be, oh All I wanna be is everything Everything at once Everything at once, oh oh oh Everything at once As warm as the sun, as silly as fun As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea As hot as fire, cold as ice Sweet as sugar and everything nice As old as time, as straight as a line As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee As stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glider Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be All I wanna be, oh All I wanna be, oh All I wanna be is everything Everything at once
You Were My Everything既歌詞我想搵呢隻歌既歌詞呀~但係搵唔到!!You were my everythingThis goes out to someone that wasOnce the most important person in my lifeI didn't realize it at the timeI can't forgive myself for the way I treated you soI don't really expect you to eitherIt's just… I don't even knowJust listen… You're the one that I want, the one that I needThe one that I gotta have just to succeedWhen I first saw you, I knew it was realI'm sorry about the pain I made you feel That wasn' let me show you the wayI looked for the sun, but it's raining todayI remember when I first looked into your eyesIt was like God was there, heaven in the skies I wore a disguise 'cause I didn't want to get hurtBut I didn't know I made everything worseYou told me we were crazy in loveBut you didn't care when push came to shove If you loved me as much as you said you didThen you wouldn't have hurt me like I ain't shitNow you pushed me away like you never even knew meI loved you with my heart, really and truly I guess you forgot about the times that we sharedWhen I would run my fingers through your hairLate nights, just holding you in my armsI don't know how I could do you so wrong I really wanna show you I really need to hold youI really wanna know you like no one could else know youYou're number one, always in my heartAnd now I can't believe that our love is torn apart refrain:I need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you 'causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss you (2x) I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new manAnd then sit and laugh as you're holding his handThe thought of that just shatters my heartIt breaks in my soul and it tears me apart At times we was off I was scared to show youNow I wanna hold you until I can't hold youWithout you, everything seems strangeYour name is forever planted in my brain Damn it, I'm insane,Take away the painTake away the hurtBaby, we can make it work What about when youLooked into my eyesTold me you loved meAs you would hugged me I guess everything you said was a lieI think about it, it brings tears to my eyesNow I'm not even a thought in your mindI can see clearly, my love is not blind refrain I just wish everything could have turned out differentlyI had a special feeling about youI thought maybe you did tooYou would understand, but…No matter what, you'll always be in my heartYou'll always be my baby Our first day, it seemed so magicalI remember all the time that I had with youRemember when you first came to my house?You looked like an angel wearing that blouse We hit it off, I knew it was realBut now I can't take all the pain that I feelReach in your heart, I know I'm still thereI don't wanna hear that you no longer care Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?I didn't think you would ever do me like thisI didn't think you'd wanna see me depressedI thought you'd be there for me, this I confess You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?Now I'm nothing to you, you're with another guyI tried, I tried, I tried, and I'm tryingNow on the inside it feels like I'm dying refrain [Talking] And I do miss youI just thought we were meant to beI guess now, we'll never knowThe only thing I want is for you to be happyWhether it be with me, or without meI just want you to be happy
忽求Green day —-Basketcase歌詞忽求Green day —-Basketcase歌詞Basketcase lyricsDo you have the timeTo listen to me whineAbout nothing and everythingAll at once?I am one of thoseMelodramatic foolsNeurotic to the boneNo doubt about itSometimes I give myself the creepsSometimes my mind plays tricks on meIt all keeps adding upI think I'm cracking up!Am I just paranoid?Or am I just stoned?I went to a shrinkTo analyze my dreamsShe says it's lack of sexThat's bringing me downI went to a whoreHe said my life's a boreSo quit my whining causeIt's bringing her downSometimes I give myself the creepsSometimes my mind plays tricks on meIt all keeps adding upI think I'm cracking up!Am I just paranoid?Or am I just stoned?Grasping to controlSo I better hold onSometimes I give myself the creepsSometimes my mind plays tricks on meIt all keeps adding upI think I'm cracking upAm I just paranoid?Or am I just stoned?
廣告英文歌-求歌名聽到2句歌詞 are you wanna be is everything i want去 http://foolcat.blogspot.hk/2012/11/windows-8.html window 8 廣告歌 i wanna be As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear As free as a bird, as neat as a word As quite as a mouse, as big as a house
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh All I wanna be is everything
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth As deep as a bite, as dark as the night As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong As long as a road, as ugly as a toad
As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be Bright as day, as light as play As hard as nails, as grand as a whale
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh All I wanna be is everything Everything at once x 3
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea As hot as fire, cold as ice Sweet as sugar and everything nice
As old as time, as straight as a line As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee Stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glide Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh All I wanna be is everything 去 http://foolcat.blogspot.hk/2012/11/windows-8.html
想問一首英文歌既名 (記得一句旋律)想問一首聽過但唔知歌名、唔記得歌詞既歌應該起碼一、兩年前已經有,英文,好似係女仔唱但都聽過男仔版本,好輕快,幾得意既記得其中一句哼出來係咁: 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 2&#歌詞中間仲有好多句 &o– oh oh oh& 21:01:35&o– oh oh oh& 的音是 1&# 3 22:22:46多謝回答,但我要找的不是Everything at once, 不過Lenka 的歌是挺好聽的。應該系Everything at once……你可以去youtube打呢個名試下
NEED BoA Moon & Sunrise 中文/English歌詞NEED BoA Moon & Sunrise 中文/English歌詞*not romaji!!, translation wanted!!BoA – Moon & Sunrise中文歌詞:不變的藍天 孤獨的不可思議 彷彿藏起了 所有哀傷與寂寞每當彼此擦間而過 這樣的我就像又把一段回憶 刻劃在心頭溫柔的笑靨 兩人相視而笑的幸福就在最後的一盞燈火即將熄滅的時候在風中 街頭依舊充滿著人潮你的聲音 開始離我遠去天空好高 就像你的心 離我好遠只有淚水 陪伴著我是的 我不會忘了你白雲總是變化難測 一如時代與你無論是快樂是溫暖 終將變得不同甚至連當時看過的電影 也成了舊片再映當年稚氣的少年們 如今已不知在哪裡我不知道一個人究竟可以 創造多少的回憶 但是我敢說我真的很高興能夠遇見你月光照耀 黑夜將近 陽光開始普照正一如我開始 逐漸忘懷即使如此 微笑仍是一件美好的事情只有淚水 在坦率的哭泣為了在下次相遇時 能開懷的笑在風中 街頭依舊充滿著人潮你的聲音 開始離我遠去月光照耀 黑夜將近 陽光開始普照正一如我開始 逐漸忘懷即使如此 微笑仍是一件美好的事情只有淚水 在坦率的哭泣為了在下次相遇時 能開懷的笑英文歌詞:The blue sky is always the same, a lonely mysteryIt seems to hide sadness, loneliness, everythingEvery time we pass each otherI feel like even I have one love imprinted in my heartWhen the last happy day comesFor that couple who are smiling at each other so tenderlyThe wind is blowing, and once again this town is full of peopleYour voice grows a little further awayThe sky is high, and far away like your heartAll that’s by my side is tearsI won’t forget youThe white clouds always act on whims, like the times, like youHappiness and warmth will change their form one dayEven the movie we watched back then becomes a revivalEven the boys who used to be young I don’t understand anymoreHow many memories do people make?But I can say that I’m glad to have met you, trulyThe moon shines, the night gives way to dawn, the sun shinesI’ll forget you just like thatSmiling is a wonderful thing, even you’re faking itBut the tears I’m crying are realI hope I can meet you again so I can smile againThe wind is blowing, and once again this town is full of peopleYour voice grows a little further awayThe moon shines, the night gives way to dawn, the sun shinesI’ll forget you just like thatSmiling is a wonderful thing, even you’re faking itBut the tears I’m crying are realI hope I can meet you again so I can smile again
Stop!Stop!Stop!我想要呢隻歌既歌詞 21:40:39仲有,我想問下係邊個唱加??Nu Virgos (聖女天團)Love Love LoveNo I didn’t trust himBut he rushed me to feelTried to mesmerize me and wasAll sex appealTold me everythingThat I was longing to hearShine and handsomeMy souvenirAnd then all of suddenI have fallen in loveHe would put me downBut I’d still place him aboveTired of searching for the loveThat still lives in himGiven my everythingLike a souvenirGiven up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could feel every dropNow I know haveHave the courage to tell himTell him to stop!stop!stop!Given up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could taste every dropNow I know haveHave the courage to tell himTell him to stop!stop!stopI’ve become invisibleI melt away at nightDreams for once so colorfulBecome black and whiteLoving once so wonderfulIs no longer hereSo I’ll keep this feelingLike a souvenirGiven up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could feel every dropNow I know haveHave the courage to tell himTell him to stop!stop!stop!
歌詞一問?有無NU VIRGOS嘅 stop stop stop歌詞???. :Nu Virgos – Stop! Stop! Stop! : . N TOP – NIN… – Nu Virgos Lyrics – Stop! Stop! Stop! LyNo I didn’t trust him沒有我不信任他 But he rushed me to feel但他送我的感覺 Tried to mesmerize me and was試圖催眠,我是 All sex appeal所有的性別上訴 Told me everything告訴我一切 That I was longing to hear我渴望聽到 Shiny and handsome光澤和英俊 My souvenir我的紀念品 And then all of a sudden然後忽然 I have fallen in love我倒下愛情 He would put me down他會把我下來 But I’d still place him above但我倒還是把他的上述 Tired of searching for the love厭倦尋找愛情 That still lives in him仍然住在他 Giving my everything給予我的一切 Like a souvenir像紀念品 Given up my heart放棄我的心 In the name of a memory在名稱的記憶 Fallen down like rain倒下如雨 He could feel every drop他可以感受到每一滴水 Now I know I have現在我知道我已 Have the courage to tell him拿出勇氣來告訴他 Tell him to stop stop stop告訴他要停止停止停止 Given up my heart放棄我的心 In the name of a memory在名稱的記憶 Fallen down like rain倒下如雨 He could taste every drop他可以品嚐每一滴水 Now I know I have現在我知道我已 Have the courage to tell him拿出勇氣來告訴他 Tell him to stop stop stop告訴他要停止停止停止 I’ve become invisible我就成為無形 I melt away at night我消失在夜間 Dreaming once so colourful夢想一旦如此色彩繽紛 Becomes black and white變成黑白 Loving once so wonderful愛好一旦如此美妙 Is no longer here不再是這裡 So I’ll keep this feeling所以,我會保持這種感覺 Like a souvenir像紀念品 Given up my heart放棄我的心 In the name of a memory在名稱的記憶 Fallen down like rain倒下如雨 He could feel every drop他可以感受到每一滴水 Now I know I have現在我知道我已 Have the courage to tell him拿出勇氣來告訴他 Tell him to stop stop stop告訴他要停止停止停止 Given up my heart放棄我的心 In the name of a memory在名稱的記憶 Fallen down like rain倒下如雨 He could taste every drop他可以品嚐每一滴水 Now I know I have現在我知道我已 Have the courage to tell him拿出勇氣來告訴他 Tell him to stop stop stop告訴他要停止停止停止
求幾首歌的歌詞歌名: At A Time Like This A Night With A Thousand Eyes Take Good Care Of My Baby-At a time like this- At a time like this, we come to worship you, O Load. At a time like this, we come to know your holy word. At a time like this, we need your spirit here beside us, to comfort and to guide us thus this hour, at a time like this. All our towers may tumble, kingdoms pass away. Mountains may wash into the sea. But you remain unchanging each and every day. Strengthen us, that blinded eyes may see! At a time like this, we lay our praise before your throne. At a time like this, we know that we are not alone. At a time like this, we pray you’ll send the power that heals us, The saving grace of Jesus in our midst, At a time like this. At a time like this. At a time like this. -Take Good Care Of My Baby- My tears are falling cos you' ve taken her away. And though it really hurts me so, there something that I got to say: Take good care of my baby, please don' t ever make her blue. Just tell her that you love her make sure you' re thinking of her in everything you say and do. Take good care of my baby, now don' t you ever make her cry. Just let your love surround her, paint rainbows all around her, don' t let her see the cloudy sky. Once upon a time that little girl was mine. If I had been true I know she' d never been with you. So take good care of my baby, be just as kind as you can be. And if you should discover that you don' t really love her just send my baby back home to me. Take good care of my baby, be just as kind as you can be. And if you should discover that you don' t really love her just send my baby back home to me. Take good care of my baby, take good care of my baby, take good care of my baby. -A Night With A Thousand Eyes-….. i am sorry but i cannot find that one …. I still hope i can help you…
蔡依林 love love love蔡依林既 love love love …我想問尼隻歌既英國歌..叫咩名牙..有埋歌詞就最好啦…烏克蘭3人女子組 Nu Virgos (聖女天團)Love Love LoveNo I didn't trust himBut he rushed me to feelTried to mesmerize me and wasAll sex appealTold me everythingThat I was longing to hearShine and handsomeMy souvenirAnd then all of suddenI have fallen in loveHe would put me downBut I'd still place him aboveTired of searching for the loveThat still lives in himGiven my everythingLike a souvenirGiven up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could feel every dropNow I know haveHave the courage to tell himTell him to stop!stop!stop!Given up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could taste every dropNow I know haveHave the courage to tell himTell him to stop!stop!stopI've become invisibleI melt away at nightDreams for once so colorfulBecome black and whiteLoving once so wonderfulIs no longer hereSo I'll keep this feelingLike a souvenirGiven up my heartIn the name of the memoryFallen down like rainHe could feel every dropNow I know haveHave the courage to tell himTell him to stop!stop!stop! 鄧穎芝都翻唱過.
請問你們有沒有英國民歌的資料(譜,歌詞,網址)請問你們有沒有英國民歌的資料(譜,歌詞,網址),例如:Yesterday Once More,On Top Of The World,Today……如果你有的話,請通知我,因我校1月會舉行「班際民歌比賽」但手上什麼資料也沒有,希望你們能夠有相關資料提供給我,多謝 Thank you^.^ 18:23:52請問你們有沒有Jamica Fellwell的資料?Yesterday once moreWhen I was young I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs When they played I'd sing along it made me smile.Those were such happy times and not so long ago, how I wondered where they'd gone. But they are back again just like a long lost friend, all the songs I love so well. Every sha-la-la-la every wo-…………wo still shine,Every sing-a-ling-a-ling that they're start in to sing so fine.Just yesterday once moreLook in back on how it was in years gone by and the good times that I had.Makes to day seem rather sad, so much has changedIt was songs of love that I would sing to them and I'd memories each wordThose old melodies still lost so good to me as they melt the years away. Every sha-la-la-la every wo-wo…… , still shine,Every sing-a-ling-a-ling that they're start in to sing so fine.When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart, it can really make me cry,just like before. It's yesterday once more.All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry, just like before. It's yesterday once more. Every sha-la-la-la every wo-wo….., still shine,Every sing-a-ling-a-ling that they're start in to sing, so fine.Just yesterday once moreTop Of The WorldSuch a feelin's comin' over me There is wonder in most everything I seeNot a cloud in the sky Got the sun in my eyesAnd I won't be surprised if it's a dreamEverything I want the world to beIs now coming true especially for me And the reason is clearIt's because you are here You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seeI'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation(世界,萬物)And the only explanation I can findIs the love that I've found ever since you've been aroundYour love's put me at the top of the worldSomething in the wind has learned my name And it's tellin' me that things are not the same In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breezeThere's a pleasin' sense of happiness for me There is only one wish on my mindWhen this day is through I hope that I will findThat tomorrow will be ,just the same for you and meAll I need will be mine if you are hereTodayToday while the blossoms still cling to the vine今天,當葡萄仍然豐盛I'll taste your strawberries I'll drink your sweet wine我將品嘗你的草莓,我將喝你的甜酒A million tomorrows shall all pass away then I'll forget all the joy that is mine today一百萬個明天將逝去,之後,我會忘記今天的歡欣I'll be a dandy and I'll be a rover you'll know who I am by the songs that I sing我會變成花花公子,亦會變為流浪者,你可從我歌聲認得我I'll feast at your table I'll sleep in your clover who cares what tomorrow shall bring我在你的飯桌響用美膳,我睡在你的 苜蓿,誰又會擔心明日將如何Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine今天,當葡萄仍然豐盛I'll taste your strawberries I'll drink your sweet wine today我將品嘗你的草莓,我將喝你的甜酒I can't be contended with yesterday's glory I can't live on promises winter to spring我不會因作天的光榮而滿足,不會因承諾渡過冬日,春天Today is my moment and now is my story I'll laugh and I'll cry and I'll sing今天屬於我,現在是我的故事,我笑,我哭泣,我歌唱
歌舞青春2的歌詞誰能給我歌舞青春2中gotta go my own way和everyday這兩首歌的歌詞,請不要提供網站或網址,麻煩了!EverydayOnce in a lifetime means there's no second chance So I believe that you and me should grab it while we can Make it last forever and never give it back It's our turn and I'm loving where we're at Because this moment's really all we have Everyday of our lives, Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight Gonna run While we're young and keep the faith Everyday From right now, gonna use our voices and scream out loud Take my hand Together we will celebrate, celebrate Oh, everyday They say that you should follow and chase down what you dream, but if you get lost and lose yourself what does it really mean? No matter where we're going, it starts from where we are There's more to life when we listen to our hearts and because of you, I've got the strength to start Yeah, yeah, yeah! Everyday of our lives, Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight Gonna run while we're young and keep the faith. Everyday from right now, gonna use our voices and scream out loud Take my hand together we will celebrate, Oh, everyday We're taking it back, we're doing it here together! It's better like that, and stronger now than ever! We're not gonna lose 'Cause we get to choose That's how it's gonna be! Everyday of our lives, Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight Gonna run while we're young And keep the faith Keep the faith! Everyday of our lives, Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight Gonna run while we're young and keep the faith Everyday from right now, gonna use our voices and scream out loud Take my hand together we will celebrate, Everyday! Live every day! Love everyday! Live everyday! Love everyday! Everyday! Everyday! Everyday! Everyday! Everyday! Everyday! Everyday Gotta Go My Own Way Troy, listen… I gotta say what’s on my mind. Something about us, doesn’t seem right… these days. Life keeps getting in the way. Whenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearranged. It’s so hard to say, but I gotta do what’s best for me. You’ll be okay… I’ve got to move on, and be who I am. I just don’t belong here, I hope you understand. We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now, I gotta go my own way. Don’t wanna leave it all behind. But I get my hopes up and I watch them fall every time. Another color turns to grey. And it’s just too hard… to watch it all… slowly fade away. I'm leaving today cause I gotta do what’s best for me. You’ll be okay… I’ve got to move on, and be who I am. I just don’t belong here, I hope you understand. We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now, I gotta go my own way. What about us? What about everything we’ve been through? What about trust? You know I never wanted to hurt you. What about me? What am I supposed to do……. I gotta leave but I’ll miss you …miss you. So I’ve got to move on, and be who I am. why do you have to go I just don’t belong here, I hope you understand. trying to understand We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now, I want you to stay I gotta go my own way. I’ve got to move on, and be who I am. what about us? I just don’t belong here, I hope you understand. trying to understand We might find our place in this world someday. but at least for now, I gotta go my own way. I've gotta go my own way, I've gotta go my own way.
有關taylor swift的fifteen!!!!!!!!這音樂的拍子,速度,氣氛,背景資料等。 16:18:04Taylor swift的Foever and always的拍子,速度,氣氛,背景資料等。Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/watch?v=Pb-K2tXWK4wFifteen歌詞/taylor-swift-fifteen-lyrics.htmlfifteen背景資料The song was written about Swift’s freshman year of high school at Hendersonville High School, where she met her best friend Abigail Anderson] &I just decided I really wanted to tell that story about our first year of high school because I felt in my freshman year, I grew up more than any year in my life so far&, Swift stated.[1] The events it focused on were how both Swift and Anderson fell in love for the first time, but both suffered of heartbreaks. Aside from reminiscing on the events she and Anderson experienced, Swift wrote cautionary lyrics, intended to target teenage girls entering or already in their freshman year of high school. She described it as incorporating things she wished someone would have told her in a song when she was younger.] &The thing about high school, you don’t know anything. You don’t know anything, but you think you know everything&, Swift said
搵英文歌詞-急如題共6首:1) I don't know how to love him2) Don't cry for me argentina3) Take that look off your face4) The music of the night5) Love changes everything6) No matter what全部歌出自碟: &Andrew Lloyd Webber Gold& 12:03:01e-mail:kwan_hang_.hk*** I Don't Know How To Love Him ***Artist: Jesus Christ Superstar Mary MagdaleneI don't know how to love himWhat to do, how to move himI've been changed, yes really changedIn these past few daysWhen I've seen myselfI seem like someone elseI don't know how to take thisI don't see why he moves meHe's a manHe's just a manAnd I've had so manyMen beforeIn very many waysHe's just one more捷徑指向: /jesus-christ-superstar/i-dont-know-how-to-love-him.html*** Don't Cry For Me Argentina ***Artist: Madonna[Eva:]It won't be easy, you'll think it strangeWhen I try to explain how I feelThat I still need your love after all that I've doneYou won't believe meAll you will see is a girl you once knewAlthough she's dressed up to the ninesAt sixes and sevens with youI had to let it happen, I had to changeCouldn't stay all my life down at heelLooking out of the window, staying out of the sunSo I chose freedomRunning around, trying everything newBut nothing impressed me at allI never expected it to[Chorus:]Don't cry for me ArgentinaThe truth is I never left youAll through my wild daysMy mad existenceI kept my promiseDon't keep your distanceAnd as for fortune, and as for fameI never invited them inThough it seemed to the world they were all I desiredThey are illusionsThey are not the solutions they promised to beThe answer was here all the timeI love you and hope you love me***Don't cry for me Argentina***[chorus]Have I said too much?There's nothing more I can think of to say to you.But all you have to do is look at me to knowThat every word is true捷徑指向: /lyrics/evitavol2/dontcryformeargentina.htm*** Take That Look Off Your Face***Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber/Lyrics: Don BlackYou must be mistaken,It couldn't have beenYou couldn't have seen him yesterday.He's doing some deal down in Baltimore now,I hate it when he's away.You must be mistaken, I'm sure that you are.There's more that one care with stickers onAnd lots of young guys wear corduroy shirts,And I'd know if he hadn't gone.Take that look off your face.I can see through your smile.You would love to be right.I bet you didn't sleep good last night,Couldn't wait to bring all of that bad news to my door.Well, I've got news for you: I knew before.If I'm not mistaken, I know when it came,In fact I can name the very day.When we started to plan the future and all,Joe started to pull away.No, I didn't dig deep.I did not want to know.Well, you don't interfereWhen you're scared of the things you might hear.Bet you think I should end thisRight now as you would do.Well, my hard bitten friend,I am not you.Take that look off your face!I can see through your smile.You would love to be right.I bet you didn't sleep good last night,Couldn't wait to bring all of that bad news to my door.Well, I've got news for youI knew before.I can see through your smile.You would love to be right.I bet you didn't sleep good last night,Couldn't wait to bring all of that bad news to my door.Well, I've got news for youI knew before!捷徑指向: http://www.risa.co.uk/sla/song.php?songid=14959
英文歌詞翻譯?歌名&dont cry for me argentina& thx.《don't cry for me, argentina》 It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl you once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens with you I had to let it happen, I had to change Couldn't stay all my life down at heel Looking out of the window, staying out of the sun So I chose freedom Running around trying everything new But nothing impressed me at all I never expected it to Don't cry for me Argentina The truth is I never left you All through my wild days My mad existence I kept my promise Don't keep your distance And as for fortune, and as for fame I never invited them in Though it seemed to the world they were all I desired They are illusions They are not the solutions they promised to be The answer was here all the time I love you and hope you love me Don't cry for me Argentina The truth is I never left you All through my wild days My mad existence I kept my promise Don't keep your distance Have I said too much? There's nothing more I can think of to say to you But all you have to do is look at me to know That every word is true 中文:《阿根廷,別為我哭泣》漢語歌詞 這並不容易,你們也會詫異 我努力說出我的感受 因為即使今天,我仍然需要你們的愛 你們不會相信 今天你們看到的,不過是曾經認識的小女孩 雖然穿著大人的衣服 舉止思想依然幼稚 我別無選擇,我只能抗爭 無法忍受草根生活 呆望窗外,不見天日 所以我選擇了自由 四處遊歷,不斷嘗新 但我並未遇到驚喜 我本來也沒有奢望 阿根廷,別為我哭泣 我對你不離不棄 無論潦倒 無論瘋狂 我已信守諾言 請不要舍我而去 至於榮華,至於名利 我從未苛求 雖然世人眼中,這是我唯一目標 它們不過浮光幻影 並非靈丹妙藥 我的答案一向都是: 愛人,並希望人亦愛我 阿根廷,別為我哭泣 我對你將不離不棄 無論潦倒 無論瘋狂 我已信守諾言 請不要舍我而去 我是否說得太多? 其他的,暫時也想不起來 你們看著我,就會明白 發自肺腑,字字真言
frozen歌詞求frozen let it go,do you wanna built a snowman ,for the first time in forerver 英文歌詞,thx(Disney’s Frozen) Let It Go Lyrics: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I’m the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn’t keep it in, Heaven knows I tried. Don’t let them in, don’t let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know. Well, now they know! Let it go, let it go! Can’t hold it back any more. Let it go, let it go! Turn away and slam the door. I don’t care what they’re going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway. It’s funny how some distance, makes everything seem small. And the fears that once controlled me, can’t get to me at all It’s time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules for me. I’m free! Let it go, let it go. I am one with the wind and sky. Let it go, let it go. You’ll never see me cry. Here I’ll stand, and here I’ll stay. Let the storm rage on. My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast I’ the past is in the past! Let it go, let it go. And I’ll rise like the break of dawn. Let it go, let it go That perfect girl is gone Here I stand, in the light of day. Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway… ————————唔夠位post———————— Do You Wanna Built A Snowman Lyrics: /do-you-wanna-build-a-snowman-lyrics-kristen-bell.html For the First Time in Forever Lyrics: /for-the-first-time-in-forever-lyrics-kristen-bell.html
求歌Y.M.C.A詞求歌Y.M.C.A詞 21:02:13求歌Y.M.C.A歌詞Y!!M!!C!!A!! (Ready go hey!)YMCA XXXXX……………………………(foxy:http://www.gofoxy.net/foxy/homepage/index.jsp)
有人知道這首歌的歌名是甚麼嗎?/watch?v=FvhS2_naiAc&feature=related請問歌名是?E首歌叫做 ”Mata Ashita“ 係 &Madako& 入邊既主題歌。係Yuki Aoi (悠木碧)既歌。以下有 ”Mata Ashita“ 既 link 同埋歌詞,對唔住我嗢唔到中文歌詞!但係有附中文歌詞既 video link。:DD“Mata Ashita” 既youtube link:/watch?v=bbDu3u-d9-4”Mata Ashita“附中文歌詞既 video link:/watch?v=LDIGvfW5E_U歌詞(英文):Saying, &See you later,& I wave my handForcing myself to smile, yet I’m feeling lonely…People go up the pedestrian bridge carrying their bicyclesSomeone gossips in the convenience storeAt the intersection, there are traffic lights, cars honking far awayAnd the sound of strangers laughing togetherToday, I walk alone, even if I’m used to going through this citySomehow, for a momentI feel like I’m tiny more than I usually doSaying, &See you later,& I wave my handCracking a smile, yet I’m feeling lonelyThe truth is, I still have more to talk aboutBut with the words &See you later&I lie about being able to meet you againAnd say this with my usual smile&See you tomorrow&I’m pretending that I’m used to being aloneBut I’m not really that strongThe scenery is the same as always, the city is the same as alwaysEven though I think everything will stay unchangedI still feel like I’m the only one who’s tinyInstead of &See you later&I should’ve said, &I’ll stay for a little longer&I wanted and hoped that you would realize itBut with the words &See you later&I lie to myself againAnd hide my feelings with my usual smileSaying, &See you later,& I wave my handCracking a smile, yet I’m feeling lonelyThe truth is, I still have more to talk aboutBut even my voice saying, &See you later&Is so near yet far from you that it can’t reach youSo let me say this like I always do, just once more&See you tomorrow&希望幫到你!~
求一首歌!有link!~thxlink: /watch?v=wjOnmBHs4Hw&feature=related3:15 個首!~thx~E首歌叫做 ”Mata Ashita“ 係 &Madako& 入邊既主題歌。係Yuki Aoi (悠木碧)既歌。以下有 ”Mata Ashita“ 既 link 同埋歌詞,對唔住我嗢唔到中文歌詞!但係有附中文歌詞既 video link。:DD“Mata Ashita” 既youtube link:/watch?v=bbDu3u-d9-4”Mata Ashita“附中文歌詞既 video link:/watch?v=LDIGvfW5E_U歌詞(英文):Saying, &See you later,& I wave my handForcing myself to smile, yet I’m feeling lonely…People go up the pedestrian bridge carrying their bicyclesSomeone gossips in the convenience storeAt the intersection, there are traffic lights, cars honking far awayAnd the sound of strangers laughing togetherToday, I walk alone, even if I’m used to going through this citySomehow, for a momentI feel like I’m tiny more than I usually doSaying, &See you later,& I wave my handCracking a smile, yet I’m feeling lonelyThe truth is, I still have more to talk aboutBut with the words &See you later&I lie about being able to meet you againAnd say this with my usual smile&See you tomorrow&I’m pretending that I’m used to being aloneBut I’m not really that strongThe scenery is the same as always, the city is the same as alwaysEven though I think everything will stay unchangedI still feel like I’m the only one who’s tinyInstead of &See you later&I should’ve said, &I’ll stay for a little longer&I wanted and hoped that you would realize itBut with the words &See you later&I lie to myself againAnd hide my feelings with my usual smileSaying, &See you later,& I wave my handCracking a smile, yet I’m feeling lonelyThe truth is, I still have more to talk aboutBut even my voice saying, &See you later&Is so near yet far from you that it can’t reach youSo let me say this like I always do, just once more&See you tomorrow&
妙手仁心2只英文插曲前兩晚在妙手仁心2播o左隻好 sad 好 down o既英文插曲請問係乜o野名?同埋係邊個唱呢? 01:30:11thx, 但不是 星期五晚當袁彩雲死時有播….very sad very down 02:17:08播的幾句是 No, don’t cry, ____ be all right know you want to leave, don’t cry…雖然我無睇o個集妙手仁心,但係你所講既會唔會係Trademark唱既Only Love呢?歌詞係:2 a.m. and the rain is fallingHere we are at the crossroads once againYou're telling me you're so confusedYou can't make up your mindIs this meant to beYou're asking meChorusBut only love can say – try again or walk awayBut I believe for you and meThe sun will shine one daySo I'll just play my partAnd pray you'll have a change of heartBut I can't make you see it throughThat's something only love can doIn your arms as the dawn is breakingFace to face and a thousand miles apartI've tried my best to make you seeThere's hope beyond the painIf we give enough, if we learn to trust[Chorus]I know if I could find the wordsTo touch you deep insideYou'd give our dream just one more chanceDon't let this be our last good-bye[Chorus]That's something only love can do 或者係Dan Fogelberg 唱既LongerLonger than there've been fishes in the oceanHigher than any bird ever flewLonger than there've been stars up in the heavensIve been in love with you.Stronger than any mountain cathedralTruer than any tree ever grewDeeper than any forest primevalI am in love with you.I'll bring fires in the wintersYou'll send showers in the springsWell fly through the falls and summersWith love on our wings.Through the years as the fire starts to mellowBurning lines in the book of our livesThough the binding cracks and the pages start to yellowI'll be in love with you.定還是Leanne Rimes 既 How Do I Live呢How do I,Get through the night without you?If I had to live without you,What kind of life would that be?Oh, II need you in my arms, need you to hold,You're my world, my heart, my soul,If you ever leave,Baby you would take away everything good in my life,And tell me nowHow do I live without you?I want to know,How do I breathe without you?If you ever go,How do I ever, ever survive?How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?Without you,There'd be no sun in my sky,There would be no love in my life,There'd be no world left for me.And I,Baby I don't know what I would do,I'd be lost if I lost you,If you ever leave,Baby you would take away everything real in my life,And tell me now,How do I live without you?I want to know,How do I breathe without you?If you ever go,How do I ever, ever survive?How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?Please tell me baby,How do I go on?If you ever leave,Baby you would take away everything,I need you with me,Baby don't you know that you're everything,Real in my life?And tell me now,How do I live without you,I want to know,How do I breathe without you?If you ever go,How do I ever, ever survive?How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?How do I live without you?How do I live without you baby?呢幾首都係妙手仁心2既英文插曲, 不過Only Love係主打如果係呢三首其中一首的話,我可以send比你,又或者如果你唔sure, 我都可以send嗮比你要既話,可以比你msn或email我}

我要回帖

更多关于 everything 32位 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信