我喜欢 作文冬天英语小作文十句话

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语作文:我喜欢的运动
来源:  15:30:42 【】 
   name is David, I am 14 years old. I live in Guangzhou, China. I study in No.2 middle school.
  I have many hobbies, such as basketball, football and table tennis. I often play basketball with my father in the basketball court near my home. And I like playing football with my classmates after class, it is funny. Table tennis is also my interest, I like watching Ping-pong games on the TV. Wang Hao is one of my favorite table tennis players.
  I it would keep my body strong.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:26:42)?&&( 15:16:19)?&&( 15:14:57)?&&( 11:51:39)?&&( 11:49:11)?&&( 11:48:02)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-我喜欢家乡 英语作文_百度知道
我喜欢家乡 英语作文
I love my hometownMy hometown is beautiful, especially in Riverside road.In spring, flowers zhengfangdouyan, everywhere is the fragrance of flower. The flowers above, there are a few busy little bees SIP honey.In summer, the trees hold up a big umbrella, the crowds in the shade under a tree. The garden green, as if covered with a green blanket, rose is beautiful e, some red like fire, some powder like Xia, some white as snow, so dizzying.The Fall River Road, covered with leaves, only the pine trees or green. The pomegranate pomegranate like a small lantern, red.Winter River Road, as if covered with a layer of white quilt. People gradually less, because the outside is very cold, the square of fitness equipment was as cold as ice. However, alive and kicking little friends came, they have snowball fights, some skating, some snowman ... ... They enjoyed the!However, the original road just pad made of soil, garbage everywhere, the rainy season often floods. The car also will often turn to the riverbank.Now, the four seasons is picturesque riverside road are beautiful! My road, and more in my hometown!我喜欢家乡我的家乡可美了,特别是滨河路。 春天,花儿争芳斗艳,到处都是花儿的香味。花儿的上面,有几只勤劳的小蜜蜂在采蜜。 夏天,树儿撑起了高大的伞,来来往往的人在树下乘凉。花园里绿油油的一片,好像铺上了一片绿毯子,月季花也特e美丽,有的红的如火,有的粉的似霞,有的白的像雪,真让人目不暇接。 秋天,滨河路上落满了叶子,只有松树还是绿茵茵的。石榴树上的石榴像小灯笼,红通通的。 冬天,滨河路上好像铺上了一层白色的被子。人渐渐少了,困为外面特别冷,广场上的健身器材像冰一样凉。但是,活蹦乱跳的小朋友还是来了,他们有的打雪仗,有的滑冰,有的堆雪人……他们玩的可开心了! 可是,原来的滨河路只是用土随便垫的,到处都是垃圾,雨季时还经常发生水灾。过往的车也常会翻到河堤下去。 现在,四季如画的滨河路多美呀!我家滨河路,更家我的家乡!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你都不给分,谁愿意写啊
i love my hometown
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
浅谈2011年湖北卷英语高考作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 冬天英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信