求这个视频的BGM_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dion Howell
this is gonna hurt
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌名:Blurred Lines(feat.T.I.&Pharrell)歌手:Robin Thicke;T.I.;Pharrell Williams专辑:Blurred Lines-SingleEverybody get upEverybody get upHey, hey, heyHey, hey, heyHey, hey, heyIf you can't hear what I'm trying to sayIf you can't read from the same pageMaybe I'm going death, maybe I'm going blindMaybe I'm out of my mindOk now he was close, tried to domesticate youBut you're an animal, baby it's in your natureJust let me liberate youHey, hey, heyYou don't need no papersHey, hey, heyThan man is not your makerAnd that's why I'm gon' take a good girlI know you want itI know you want itI know you want itYou're a good girlCan't let it get passed meYou're far from plasticTalk about getting blastingI hate these blurred linesI know you want itI know you want itI know you want itBut you're a good girlThe way you grab meMust wanna get nastyGo ahead, get at meWhat do they make dreams forWhen you got them jeans onWhat do feelings stem fromYou the hottest bitch in this placeI feel so lucky, you wanna hug meHey, hey, heyWhat rhymes with hug me?Hey, hey, heyEverybody get upOk now he was close, tried to domesticate youBut you're an animal, baby it's in your natureJust let me liberate youHey, hey, heyYou don't need no papersHey, hey, heyThan man is not your makerHey, hey, heyAnd that's why I'm gon' take a good girlI know you want itI know you want itI know you want itYou're a good girlCan't let it get passed meYou're far from plasticTalk about getting blastingI hate these blurred linesI know you want itI hate them linesI know you want itI hate them linesI know you want itBut you're a good girlThe way you grab meMust wanna get nastyGo ahead, get at meOne thing I ask youLet me be there when you bet that ass tooYo, from Malibu, to ParibuYeah, had a big machine daddySo hit me up when you pass throughI'll give you something big enough to take your ass tooSwag on, when you dress casualI mean it's not most unbearableThen, honey you're not there when I'mWith my foresight bitch you pay me byNothing like your leg, I ain't too square for youI'll smack that ass and pull your hair like thatSo I jail watch, hand wave for you to saluteBut you didn't pickNot many women get a pubertyBut I'm a nice guy, but you get it if you get with meShake the vibe, get down, get upDo it like it hurt, like it hurtWatcha doing like wordEverybody get upBaby can you breatheI got this from JamaicaIt always works for me Dakota to Dakata, uh huhNo more pretendingHey, hey, heyCause now you winningHey, hey, heyHere's our beginningI always wanted a good girlEverybody get upI know you want itI know you want itI know you want itYou're a good girlCan't let it get passed meYou're far from plasticTalk about getting blastingI hate these blurred linesEverybody get upI know you want itI know you want itI know you want itBut you're a good girlThe way you grab meMust wanna get nastyGo ahead, get at meEverybody get upEverybody get upHey, hey, heyHey, hey, heyHey, hey, hey======================采纳!!~~~~~~~~~~·请采纳答案,支持我一下。
能把视频点开听听歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的BGM_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌名 小恶魔りんごsenya主唱希望可以及时采纳我的回答~
采纳时候以正确的回答时间先后顺序为准,谢谢~~
提问者评价
太感谢了!!找了好久
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌名:The magic key 歌手:One-T feat. Cool-T 歌词This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me &From up here, life seems so small What`s the meaning of it all ? Miss the way it used to be One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me Where in the world could I be ? Homies looking so cool, cool, I`m cool-t Tuxedos made of snow Is there something I should know ? Mom and Pop and little bro Dead and gone so long ago Could this be paradise at last ? The first test I`ve ever passed Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen, find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen like your life be free Magic Key Blissful days, whatcha gonna do ? Still I miss my old t-crew Can`t afterlive without`em I just wish they only knew May have lived without a home But my homies` love me kept me warm Taught me to forget the game Money, hatred, hunger, pain This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen and find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen like your life be free Missing you, missing you Missing you, magic crew Missing you, missing you Missing you, magic crew Had a meeting with my maker The superhuman baker He popped me in the oven And set the dial to lovin` Now I watch over my boys Help`em keep on making noise Never pictured me with wings Guess I`ve heard of stranger thing
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的BGM名字_百度知道
提问者采纳
妖精尾巴的里面的音乐啊——旅立ちの序曲~OVERTURE:FAIRY TAIL メインテーマ~
提问者评价
真是速度啊 太感谢了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
第一背景音乐:I-N0-Reversus第二背景音乐:Freak the freak out - Victoria Justice第三背景音乐:KOTOKO - →unfinished第四笨蛋,测验,召唤兽背景音乐:Zebrahead - Lobotomy For Dummies 第五命运之夜Fate Stay Night背景音乐:悠久之翼的op第六只有神知道的世界背景音乐:Innerpartysystem - Don't Stop第七魔法禁书目录背景音乐:不幸Nyanyan第八弑神者背景音乐:川田まみ--Joint第九背景音乐:Mindless Self Indulgence 的歌第十to love 背景音乐:大琢爱-好爱你第十一缘之空背景音乐:magnet第十二织田信奈的野望背景音乐:リトバスOPパロ((这个不清楚第十三恶魔奶爸背景音乐:拔牙歌第十四亲吻姐姐背景音乐: My First Kiss第十五天降之物背景音乐:(不知道)满意请采纳。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求bgm 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信