我想找个笔友的高中英语作文怎么写写

找笔友的英语作文_百度知道
找笔友的英语作文
hey guys, i need a sexual partner, so i m looking for a pen friend.if you think u satisfy all the requirements, then just contact me. i m studying in the city, da tong. i m a middle school student in da tong NO. 3 middle school.i really need u now,oh..i can not stand my strong sexual appetite anymore, come on! contact me right now!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
hey guys, i need a sexual partner, so i m looking for a pen friend.if you think u satisfy all the requirements, then just contact me. i m studying in the city, da tong. i m a middle school student in da tong NO. 3 middle school.i really need u now,oh..i can not stand my strong sexual appetite anymore, come on! contact me right now!你看这样行吗,我们书上的。
Dear Tom, 亲爱的汤姆My name is Li Ming. 我的名字是李明。I live in Beijing,China. 我住在中国北京。And I want a pen pal in England. 我想交一个英国的笔友I think England is a very interesting country. 我认为英国是一个很有趣的国家I'm 11 years old, 我11岁and my birthday is in November. 我的生日在11月,I can speak Chinese and a little English. 我会说中文和一点英语I like going to the movies with my friednds and playing sports. 我喜欢和朋友们一起看电影,还有做运动。My favorite subject in school is Chinese, 我在学校最喜欢的科目是语文,It's fun. 它很有趣。But I don't like math, 但是我不喜欢数学。it's too difficule. 它太难了。
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关注该文章的人还关注:
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐求一篇英语作文:给笔友写一封信
求一篇英语作文:给笔友写一封信
给美国的笔友写一封电子邮件介绍下你即将到来的暑假生活安排,100词左右,词要初三学过的,最好不要有太多生词
不区分大小写匿名
&Dear Tom,
I'm glad to introduce my school life to you. In my school, the students' life is colorful. We can do morning exercises in the morning, and it can keep us healthy. In class, our teachers teach us much knowledge which we can't learn from our parents. And the teachers are kind and friendly. We get along well with them. After class, we often play some interesting games. And people can hear us laughing. When it is time for us to have meals, I go to buy food in the school dinning room. We are glad to eat the delicious food. I like this kind of school life. Do you like it? Best wishes! Yours, Li Hua
My dear Mary:
Hi,How about your resently these days?I miss you so much.I wanna introduce my hometown for you.Will you interested or not?But I think you will like the my hometown.My hometown is Shanghai.It's a big city.In my eyes,it's a beautiful place.If you wanna visit my city----This is the fast step city.I think you have the more chance to know our city is an attractive city.And I think you can stay in my house.There are three family in my house.My father,mather and I.We are the happy family.And I wanna tell you my hobbies.I like painting,sing the songs and listen to the music still have the studied the English and reading the books.So we think if you came my city,we will have many things can do.Otherwise,I also have many friends,we can teach through lively activities with each other.
翻译: 我亲爱的玛丽:
嗨,你最近这些天怎么样了?我非常的想念你。你想不想来我家看看。我想和你介绍一下我的家乡。不知你是否会感兴趣?但是我认为你将会喜欢我的家乡。我的家乡是上海。它是个大城市。在我的眼里,它是个美丽的地方。如果你要来看看我的城市——这个快节奏的城市。我认为我有更多的机会让你知道我们的城市是一个富有魅力的城市。并且,我认为你可以住在我的家里。我们家里一共三个成员。我的爸爸,妈妈和我。我们是个开心的家庭。并且我还想和你说说我的爱好。我喜欢画画,唱歌和听音乐还有学习英语和阅读小说。所以,我认为我们如果你来我的城市,我们将会有许多事情可以做。另外,我也有很多朋友,我们可以在一起寓教于乐。
&Dear Mller,&&&My name is David.I live in &Beijing,China.I am thirteen years old.I am thirteen years old.I am a boy.I can speak English and Chinese. I like apples and oranges best. I think they're healthy food .My favorite subjects are English and Math. I think they are very interesting.I like plying basketball and soccer with my friends on weekends.I like listening to music,too.Please write and tell me something about yourself. My e-mail address is& .You can all me at
等待您来回答
外语领域专家我的笔友英语作文怎么写小学六年级五句话
我的笔友英语作文怎么写小学六年级五句话
I have a pen pal.His name is Tom.He is from England.He is 12.His birthday is on May 15th.He likes playing basketball.He like YaoMing best.He thinks YaoMing is exellent.He is good at math.His favorite color is green.His favorite food is broccoli.So he is very healthy.I like him.We are best friends!
等待您来回答
电脑常识领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 想用英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信