世界上没有相同的两片叶子,期许只做某一棵大树树的专属 的英文翻译

世界上没有两片相同的叶子用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
世界上没有两片相同的叶子用英语怎么说
世界上没有两片相同的叶子用英语怎么说
One leaf is not as same as another in the world
There is no two leaves of the same
There is no two leaves of the same in the world.
There is no two leaves of the same
There is no the same leaves all over the world .
There aren't two same leaves in the world.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译希望能表现出两片这个两,不要THE SAME代替._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译希望能表现出两片这个两,不要THE SAME代替.
英语翻译希望能表现出两片这个两,不要THE SAME代替.
There are no two pieces of leaves alike.
In world not two same leaves
there is no such thing as two same leavesThere are no two identical leaves in the world.
There are no two identical leaves on earth.
There are not two same leaves in the world.
There are no two identical leaves in the world. There are no two pieces of leaves alike. There are no two identical leaves on earth. There is no such thing as two same leaves
In the world it is same to have not two leaf.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译请英语非常好的帮我翻译,要无障碍翻译,无错误的哦!呵呵!我要求比较高!就下面这段了..世界上没有两片相同的叶子,每个人都是独一无二的.我知道.即使在遥远的彼端,即使身份、性_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请英语非常好的帮我翻译,要无障碍翻译,无错误的哦!呵呵!我要求比较高!就下面这段了..世界上没有两片相同的叶子,每个人都是独一无二的.我知道.即使在遥远的彼端,即使身份、性
英语翻译请英语非常好的帮我翻译,要无障碍翻译,无错误的哦!呵呵!我要求比较高!就下面这段了..世界上没有两片相同的叶子,每个人都是独一无二的.我知道.即使在遥远的彼端,即使身份、性格、所走的路截然不同,即使只是相交短暂的过客.我也知道.你是世界上另一个我.所以,请你一定要幸福.我替你祈祷.
Do you know?That there are no two identical leaves in this world.Everyone is unique.I know,even to the most extreme,his status,personality,or the route chosen,even if he is just a pedestrian you met.I know.That on this world you may be the second me.So you must be happy.I'll pray for you...
Do you know that? There aren't two identical leaves,Everyone is unique.I know. Even on the far end,Even distinct of identity, personality, or the way in walking Even just a passerb...
Do you know? two in the world has not the same as the leaves, everyone is unique. I know. Even in the distant other side, even if the identity of the character, very different paths, even if only temp...众所周知,世界上没有相同的一片叶子,没有相同的一朵雪花,更没有相同的一个人 帮忙用英语翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
众所周知,世界上没有相同的一片叶子,没有相同的一朵雪花,更没有相同的一个人 帮忙用英语翻译
众所周知,世界上没有相同的一片叶子,没有相同的一朵雪花,更没有相同的一个人 帮忙用英语翻译
As we all know ,the world is not the same one leaf ,a snowflake is not the same ,not the same one“世界上没有两片完全相同的叶子”的英语翻译_百度知道
“世界上没有两片完全相同的叶子”的英语翻译
我有更好的答案
There aren't two totally same leaves in the world.
There are no two identical leaves
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 妈妈是棵大树朗诵词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。