2013高考英语作文全面辅导
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档2012年英语中考人机对话情景问答模拟练习题
无锡市 2012 年英语中考人机对话情景问答模拟练习题 * 本练习题并非考试范围,仅供考前模拟练习使用。 练习一 1. Tom 每天花半小时练习弹钢琴。 2. 由于交通拥挤,他上周二迟到了。 3. 他和他的家人决定去海南度假。 4. 王老师不确定明天是否会下雨,所以他
2012 & * 本练习题并非考试范围,仅供考前模拟练习使用。 &
5. Millie300 & 练习二 1.
2. Linda2000 3. Dick 4. Johnson 5.
3 5 4 10 5 15. &
1. 9 2. ,5000 3.
3. Jim 4. 2 5. Smith410 &
4. 830850 5.
2. 930 3. 100 4.
2. 1995 3.
3. 10 4. 6 5.
4. 20003000 5.
1. 20 2. 13 3. Tom8,000 4.
3. Lucy 4.
5. Lily 2 &
2. 3. 4. 5. &
1. 9:4515 2.
3. 10,000$ 4.
3. 25 4. 25 5. 10 &
4. 20003000 5.
4.& Jim500
1. 2.Tom 3.
4. 20 5. Tom8,000 &
3. UA 306 4.
1. Lucy 2.
5. Tom30 &
1. Millie 2. Nancy20 3.7 4. Peter10 5.
2. 5000 3. 8 4.
1TomJim 2. Lucy 3. Black 4. Jack20 5. Millie Amy &
2.9:00-9:30 3.
4. 3 5. Lily &
1. Simon 2.
2. Sandy Millie
3. Tom 4. Lin 5.
1. 8,000 2. 6 3. 20 4.
2. 30 3. 2012 4.
2. Ipad 3. Jay Chou 4.
3. 4922 4.
1. 99 2. 10301045 3. &panda&&& 4.
4. Iphone5,000 5.
2. Tom, 25 3.
1. 3 2. Tom9 3. 600 4.
5. Daniel &
& 练习 1. Tom 2.
3. 2,000 4.
2. Daniel 3.
1. John 2.
3. 1810 4.
1. Lucy 2. 10 3. Tom 4.
4. 930 5. 97 &
3. 1,250 4.
5. 我同学喜欢和外国人交流,每周去公园练习两次英语口语。 &
1. 3 2. 30 3. Tom 4.
1. Lucy40 2. 80
1. 每年三月,六班的学生都去锡惠公园种树。 2.
2. 3:00 3.
1. Jim 2. Sam 3. 3 4.
1. Mary25 2.
5. LucyABC &
上星期天你和妈妈去市里最大的购物中心买了一双彩色运动鞋。 明晚你和刘梅打算去看由奥黛丽赫本主演的电影《罗马假日》。 你们学校每学期举行一次运动会,今年你将参加跳高这一项目。 汤姆昨天去图书馆借了一本侦探故事书。这本书可以借两周。 蒋先生买了一台由日本制造的电脑。价格很高,要元。 &
1.Who practices every day? (Tom.) How long does Tom spend practicing playing the piano every day? (Half an hour.) 2. When was he late? (Last Tuesday.) & Why was he late that day? (Because of the busy traffic.) 3. What did he decide to do? (He decided to spend a holiday with his family.) & Where would he spend his holiday? (In Hainan.) 4. Is Mr. Wang sure if it&ll rain tomorrow? (No.) & How will Mr. Wang know the weather? (On TV.) 5. What did the mother advise Millie to do? (To wear a silk dress.) & How much is the dress? (300 yuan.) & 练习二 1. What does Millie practice every day? (She practices ballet.) How long does she practise ballet every day? (For half an hour.) 2. Where is he now? (In the reading room.) & What is he doing in the reading room? (He is revising for the exam.) 3. What does David like doing? (He likes playing computer games.) & How is his eyesight? (Poor/Bad.) 4. When are the Smiths going to Harbin? (This winter holiday.) & What are they going to do in Harbin? (Go skiing.) 5. What happened last night? (A car accident.) & Why did the car accident happen? (Because of the heavy rain.) &
1. How long has your cousin been in the English Club? (For almost three years.) Can he speak good English? (Yes, he can speak good English now.) 2. What did Linda&s father buy her yesterday? (A mobile phone.) & How much did her father pay for the mobile phone? (More than 2,000 yuan.) 3. Dick didn&t come to school yesterday, did he? (Yes, he did.) What was wrong with him yesterday? (He was not feeling very well.) 4. Whose birthday party was held last Friday? (Mr. Johnson&s.) &&How many people were at his birthday party? (About 200.) 5. What are they busy with now? (The project.) How soon will they finish the project? (In six months.) &
1. What is your best friend Tom good at? (He is good at playing basketball.) What does he want to do when he grows up? (He wants to travel around the world.) 2. Is there a beautiful park in your hometown? (Yes, there is.) & What do you often see? (I often see many children fly kites there.) 3. How long has Lily been in China? (For 5 years.) & What does she think of Shanghai? (She likes living in Shanghai very much.) 4. How often does the club hold a basketball match? (Once a week.) & How much do you pay for the ticket? (10 yuan.) 5. How do you go to school every day? (I walk to school.) & How long does it take? (15 minutes.) &
1. What is Mike crazy about? (He is crazy about football.) How long does he often spend playing football after school? (For about one hour.) 2. What do you like? (I like swimming.) & How often do you go swimming? (I go swimming once a week.) 3. Who did you recommend to be the club leader? (I recommended Helen to be the club leader.) & Why do you recommend her? (Because she always takes an active part in club activities.) 4. Does your bedroom have a balcony? (Yes, it does.) & What do you like doing there? (I like sitting there and listening to music.) 5. When were John& clothes from? (His clothes were from the 1990s.) & How did John look like? (He looked like a gentleman.) &
1. How often does Tom help his grandmother? (Twice a week.) What does Tom do to help his grandmother? (He cleans the house.) 2. Where do you often borrow the books? (From the library.) & How long can you keep the book? (For three months.) 3. What did Millie buy yesterday? (A beautiful dress.) Why did Millie buy the present for her mother? (As a birthday present.) 4. When did you meet David? (This morning.) &How long haven&t you seen David? (Since last March.) 5. Who will you go to watch the basketball match with? (With Tom.) & How much is the ticket? (Ten yuan.) &
1. How often does Mr. Smith go fishing? (Every weekend.) Who does Mr. Smith go fishing with? (His friends.) 2. Where has Mr.Wang gone? (Beijing.) How soon will Mr.Wang come back? (In three days) 3. What did Millie buy yesterday? (A hair clip) & How much did Millie spend? (2 yuan.) 4. Why was Helen late for school? (Because she missed the early bus.) & When was Helen late for school? (This morning.) 5. How will you go to the Wetland ? (By coach.) & How long will it take you to go to the Wetland?
(About one and a half hours/an hour and a half.) &
1. What was wrong with Tom yesterday? (He had got a toothache.) & What did the doctor tell him? (The doctor told him to take medicine three times a day.) 2. What will the weather be like tomorrow? (It will be sunny.) & Who will Lily go camping with? (With her classmates. ) 3. When were the students of Class 1 playing basketball? (At four o&clock yesterday afternoon.) & Where were they playing basketball? (On the playground.) 4. How far is Liping&s home from school? (Five kilometers.) How does he go to school? (By bus.) 5. When is your birthday? (October 1st.) What will Mother buy? (A pair of new trainers.) &
1. How does he go to school every day? (On foot.) & How long does it take him to go to school on foot every day? (Ten minutes.) 2. Where are you going this summer holiday? (Qingdao.) & Who are you going with to Qingdao this summer holiday? (My parents.) 3. What did your mother buy you as your birthday present yesterday? (A pair of beautiful boots.) & What is this pair of boots made of? (It&s made of leather.) 4. What will you and your sister going to do this weekend? (Watch a basketball match.) & What&s the price of the ticket? (Ten yuan each.) 5. When did you meet Kate? (This morning.) & How long haven&t you seen each other? (Since January.)
1. How often do you have the school sports meeting? (Once a year.) When and where do you have it? (We have it on the playground in September.) 2. What&s on the fourth floor in your school? (There is a library.) & How many books are there in it? (There are about five thousand.) 3. When does the summer holiday begin ? (On July 1.) What are you going to do during the holiday? (I& m going to travel to Qingdao by ship.) 4. What do you do at the Campus Art Festival? (Some sing and some dance.) How do you like it? (It is very wonderful.) 5. What time do you usually have breakfast? (At half past six.) What do you usually have for breakfast? (Milk, an egg and bread or some noodles.) &
1. How often do you have vegetables and fruit? (Every day.) Why do you have them? (Because they are good for my health.) 2. When do your parents usually come back home from work? (At about 5.) Who do you have supper with? (With my parents.) 3. How many meals do you have a day? (Three meals, but sometimes four.) Who does most of the cooking in your family? (My mother does.) 4. Is there a small lake near the farm? (No, there isn&t.) What you often do on Sunday afternoon? (I often go fishing.) 5. What do you like doing? (I like travelling.) How will you go to Kunming for a holiday? (By plane.) &
1. Who did you go to the zoo with? (My parents.) How long did you stay in the zoo? (About four hours.) 2. When did Lily go shopping? (Last Saturday.) Did she buy a red dress? (No, she bought a pink one.) 3. Where did you go shopping yesterday? (I went shopping in the centre of the city yesterday.) What did you buy? (I bought a dictionary.) 4. Which do you prefer, shopping or swimming? (I prefer going shopping.) How often do you go shipping? (I go shopping once a week.) 5. What would you like to buy for your mother? (I&d like to buy her a red blouse.) What size would you like? (Size 8.) &
1. When did Lily buy the hair clip? (She bought it last Sunday evening.) What did she think of it? (She thought it was good and cheap.) 2. What do your parents and you like doing in your spare time? (We like camping.) How often do you go camping? (We go camping once a month.) 3. Where did Jim&s mother listen to his worries yesterday? (In the study.)
What did Jim&s mother listen to yesterday? (She listened to his worries.) 4. Where did your family go on a trip last summer?
(My family went on a trip to Dalian last summer.) How long did it take you to fly to Dalian? (It took us two hours and a half to fly there.) 5. Did Mr. Smith move here last April? (Yes, he did.) How many friends has he made in Wuxi so far?
(He has made more than 10 friends in Wuxi so far.) &
1. Who&s your best friend? (Alice.) What&s she good at? (Singing and dancing.) 2. How old is your grandfather? (Ninety.) Does your grandfather often smoke? (No, he doesn&t.) 3. Which do you prefer, shopping or reading? (Reading.) Why do you like it better? (Because reading makes me relax.) 4. What time is it now by your watch? (Half past eight. / Eight thirty. ) How soon will the train leave? (In twenty minutes.) 5. How long have you been in the swimming club? (For 2 years.) & How often do you go to the club? (Twice a week.) &
1. Which class is Tom in? (Class 4.) & Where is his home? (On the sixth street near the school.) 2. What&s the date tomorrow? ( October 1st. / 1st October.) & Is it National Day? (Yes.) 3. How far is her home from school? (One hundred meters.) & How does she go to school? (On foot.) 4. When was his father ill? (Last Thursday.) & Why didn&t his father go to school? (Because he was ill.) 5. Whose story book is this? (Lily&s.) & How long can you keep it? (Two days.) &
1. What&s Mille like? (Tall and slim.) What&s Mille want to be when she grows up? (A guide.) 2. When were Lilei born? (In 1995.) Where does he live, in Shanghai or Beijing(In Beijing.) 3. Did you come to school last week? (No.) How long have you stayed at home? (For three days.) 4. How far is your home from the city centre? (Two kilometers.) How do you usually go shopping there? (By bike.) 5. What colour would you like better? (Blue.) How much is the T-shirt? (One hundred yuan.) &
1. What&s your favorite sport? (Basketball.) How often do you play it? (Every day.) 2. Which color do you like best? (White.) Is it the color of purity? (Yes.) 3. When did you go shopping with Millie? (Yesterday.) How much are the hair clips? (10 yuan.) 4. What time do you get up? (At six.) What do you have for breakfast? (Bread and milk.) 5. What do you usually do after supper? (I go for a walk.) Why is it good for you? (Because it&s good for my health.) &
1. Can I help you? (Yes, I want to buy a pair of shoes.) Which size do you want? (Size 6.) 2. What are you going to do tomorrow? (I&m going to borrow a book from the library.) Which kind of book do you want to borrow? (A magazine about computer.) 3. Where is your school library? (It&s on the third floor.) How many books are there in your school library? (There are more than 3,000 books in it.) 4. What&s Mr. Wang&s hobby? (His hobby is collecting stamps.) How many stamps has he collected since 2000? (More than 3,000.) 5. How long has Mr. Smith been away form London? (For about three month.) When will he come back? (He&ll come back in a week.) &
1. What does your father do? (He&s a school teacher.) & How long has he been teaching? (He has been teaching for 20 years.) 2. Where do you come from? (I&m from China.) What&s the population in China? (About 1.3 billion.) 3. Who does this new computer belong to? (It belongs to Tom.) How much is it? (It costs eight thousand yuan.) 4. Where do you work? (I work in Nanjing.) How far is it from Beijing? (It takes two hours to fly to Beijing.) 5. Do you have a computer in your house? (Yes, I do.) What do you usually use your computer for? (I usually use it to learn English.) &
1. When did you watch the movie Transformers? (I watched it yesterday evening.) What do you think of the movie? (It&s really moving.) 2. What are you going to do for summer holiday? (I am going to visit Hong Kong.) How long will you stay there? (I&ll stay there for a week.) 3. Where are you? (I&m at the school gate.) What are you going to do? (I&m going to fly kites with Lucy.) 4. Whose turn is it to clean the room? (It&s my turn.) What will you do first? (I&ll clean the windows first.) 5. Can you tell me the way to the hospital? (Yes, Go down the street, and turn left at the first Corner.) How far is it from here? (It&s about ten minutes& walk from here.) &
1. What&s your plan for this holiday? (I want to travel to Hainan.) Can you tell me the reason? (Of course I can. Because the beach there is very beautiful.) 2. What&s wrong with this bottle of milk? (It has gone bad.) When did you buy it? (I bought it last Saturday.) 3. How many people are there in your family? (There are three people in my family.) Who are they? (They are my father, my mother and I.) 4. What are you going to do on Sunday? (I&m going to buy some flowers.) Who will you buy them for? (For my English teacher.) 5. Does Lily like English? (Yes, she does.) & How long does she practice English every day? (For about 2 hours.) &
1. What&s your favourite sport? (My favourite sport is playing basketball.) When do you usually play it? (I usually play it on Saturdays.) 2. What hobby do you have? (I like watching movies.) How often do you go to the cinema? (Twice a month.) 3. Where did you go shopping yesterday? (I went shopping in the city center yesterday.) What did you buy? (A book.) 4. What&s your favourite season? (Winter.) What can you do in winter? (I can make a snowman.) 5. Will Tom and his cousin be at home tonight? (Yes, they will.) What will they do tonight? (They will stay at home to watch a football match.) &
1. When is Tom going to Beijing? (Next month.) How long is Tom going to stay there? (For five days.) 2. Is the question easy? (No, it isn&t.) & How many students can answer the question? (None.) 3. Where has he gone? (He has gone to the library.) & How soon will he come back? (In half an hour.) 4. What did her robot do yesterday? (It put her dishes into the washing machine.) & Why did her robot put her dishes into the washing machine? (Because it caught a virus.) 5. Where is the supermarket? (In the city centre.) & How often does he go shopping? (Twice a week.) &
1. What&s the time now? (9:45 am.) How soon will the plane take off? (In 15 minutes.) 2. What day is it today? (Friday.) & What will the Greens do tomorrow? (Go on a trip to the Summer Palace.) 3. When did the robbery happen? (Last night.) & How much is the diamond necklace? (Ten thousand dollars.) 4. Which is your favourite season? (Winter.) & Why do you like winter best? (Because I like making snowmen.) 5. Is your father an English teacher? (No, he isn&t.) How long has your father taught Math? (For 20 years.) &
1. What are you going to do for your holiday? (I&m going to Hainan.) & How do you want to go there? (By air/plane.) 2. What&s that on the desk? (An English book) & How long have you learned English? (For 6 years. 3. What can I do for you? (I&m looking for a pair of boots) & What size and what colour do you like? (Size 25, black, please.) 4. How far is the nearest restaurant? (About 2 kilometres away.) & Which bus should I take? (No. 5 bus.) 5. What did Millie do last night? (She was doing her homework. )
& When did she go to bed? (At about 10 p.m.) &
1. What do you like doing? (I like going to the cinema.) How often do you go to the cinema? (Once a month.) 2. Where did you go shopping yesterday? (In the center of the city.) & What did you buy? (A dictionary.) 3. How long has Mr. Smith been away from London? (For three months.)
& How soon will he come back? (In a week.) 4. What&s Mr. Wang&s hobby? (Collecting stamps.) & How many stamps has he collected since 2000? (More than 3,000.) 5. When did Lihua see the film? (Last Sunday evening.) & What did he think of it? (Very wonderful.) &
1. Did Amy do her homework last Saturday? (Yes, she did.) How long did she spend on her homework? (More than three hours.) 2. When did they go to Hainan? (Last month.)
& How did they go to Hainan? (By plane.) 3. Where did Lucy borrow the book? (In the library.) & What does she think of the book? (It&s very interesting.) 4. Which is Jim&s hobby? (Collecting stamps.) & How many stamps has he collected? (500 stamps.) 5. Who was late for school? (Mary.) & Why was she late? (Because her bike was broken.) &
1. What&s your family name? (Brown.) What&s your telephone number? (.) 2. Why is Tom absent from class? (He&s not quite well.) What&s the matter with him? (He has got a cold.) 3. What are you doing now? (I&m listening to the weather report.) How is the weather tomorrow? (It&s going to snow tomorrow.) 4. What does your father do? (He&s a school teacher.) How long has he been teaching? (He has been teaching for twenty years.) 5. Is this new computer Tom&s? (Yes.) How much is it? (It costs 8,000 yuan.)
1. What did you do last night? (I watched TV until very late.) How are you feeling now? (Rather tired.) 2. Where do you work? (I work in Nanjing.) How far is it from Beijing? (It takes two hours to fly to Beijing.) 3. When is Uncle Sam going back to New York? (Next Monday.) What&s his flight number? (UA 306.) 4. Can you play basketball with me now?
(Sorry, but I have to finish my homework today.) Why can&t you finish it tomorrow? (I&ll travel to Beijing tomorrow.) 5. What are you going to do tomorrow? (I&m going to borrow a book from the library.) Which kind of book do you want to borrow? (I want to borrow a magazine on computer.) &
1. Where are you? (At the school gate.) What are you going to do? (We are going to fly kites.) 2. Whose turn is it to clean the room? (It&s my turn.) What will you do first? (I&ll clean the windows first.) 3. What are you going to do on Sunday? (I am going to buy some flowers.) Who will you buy them for? (For my English teacher.) 4. What&s your plan for this holiday? (I want to travel to Hainan.) Can you tell me the reason? (Of course, I can. Because the beach there is very beautiful.) 5. What&s your favourite sport? (My favourite sport is playing basketball.) When do you usually play it? (On Saturdays.) &
1. What does Tom practice every week? (Playing badminton.) How long does it take him to practice playing badminton? (About two hours.) 2. Where do the Whites go for their holiday every year? (Paris.) & How often do the Whites go to Paris for their holiday? (Once a year.) 3. What time does Li Lei&s mother send him to school every day? (At 7 o&clock.) & How does Li Lei&s mother send him to school? (By car.) 4. Which colour does Mary prefer? (Red.) & Why does Mary prefer red? (Because red is her lucky colour.) 5. Who will come back from Hong Kong? (My cousin.) How soon will your cousin come back from Hong Kong? (In three days.) &
1. When did you go to the cinema? (Last Saturday evening.) How much was the price of the ticket? (Twenty&five yuan.) 2. Who will Peter go to Hainan with? (His parents.) & Where will they go? (To Hainan.) 3. Did Lily go to the home for the elderly? (Yes, she did.) & Why did she go there? (To help do the cleaning.) 4. What does Simon go to the club to do? (To play football there.) How often does he go there? (Every Friday.) 5. How long does it take Tom to go home from school? (About Thirty minutes.) How does he go to school? (On foot.) &
1. What did Millie buy yesterday? (A robot.) Where did Millie buy it? (In a robot shop.) 2. How long does Nancy spend practicing spoken English every day? (For 20 minutes.) & Who practices spoken English every day? (Nancy.) 3. When does he go to school every day? (At 7.) & How does he go to school every day? (By bike.) 4. Where has Peter gone? (London.) & How soon will he be back? (In 10 days.) 5. Was he looking for information yesterday evening? (No, he wasn&t.) & What happened while he was chatting on the internet yesterday evening? &(He heard someone knocking on his bedroom window.) &
1. When will Lily go to the concert? (This evening.) What&s the price of the ticket? (50 yuan.) 2. How long has the rain last? (Three days.) Will the weather be rainy this Wednesday? (No. It will be sunny.) 3. Where did the Smiths plan to go for a holiday? (They planned to go to Hainan.)
& Why did they miss the plane? ( Because the traffic is heavy.) 4. How far is it from Mr. Wang&s home to school? (About five kilometers.) How does Mr. Wang go to work? (By bus.) 5. Who are excited ? (All the players.) How soon will the sports meeting begin? (In half an hour.) &
1. What does Li Hua like? (He likes reading.) How often does he go to the library? (Twice a week.) 2. When did Miss Wang buy a computer? (Last month.) & How much did it cost her? (5,000 yuan.) 3. Which country does John come from? (He comes from Australia.) & How long has he been in China? (For eight years.) 4. Where will Lucy go next Saturday? (London.) Why will she go there? (To attend an international meeting.) 5. Has Mr. Green decided to go on a holiday? (Yes, he has.) & Who will he go with? (His wife.) &
1. How often do Tom and Jim play football? (Every Saturday.) Where do they play football? (In the park.) 2. What will Lucy do this Summer? (Go to visit Japan.) & Who will Lucy go there with? (Her parents.) 3. How many times has Black seen this film? (Three times.) What did he think of the film? (Very interesting.) 4. What did you go to watch with Jack? (Basketball match.) & How much is the ticket? (20 yuan.) 5. What are Millie and Amy doing now? (They are doing homework.) Where are they? (In the classroom.) &
1. What season is it? (Spring.) & How does the park look? (Beautiful.) 2. Which program begins at 9:00 p.m.? (Animal World.) & How long does the program last? (Thirty minutes/ half an hour.) 3. What did you see yesterday? (I saw a red butterfly.) Where did you see it? (In a park.) 4. How long has Nancy been in Hong Kong? (For nearly one year.) How soon will she come back? (In three months.) 5. When did Lily start to learn English? (Six years ago.) & What does she think of English? (It&s interesting.) &
1. When did Li Ming go to the Xihui Park with his classmates? (Last Sunday afternoon.) & What did they do there? (They went climbing/ climbed the hills there.)
3. How often does Tom go to see his grandparents? (Once a month.) What does Tom do every month? (He goes to see his grandparents.)
5. Whose car crashed into the tree? (Mr. Wang&s.) Where was he trapped? (In the car.)
1. What did Daniel buy two weeks ago? (A robot.) Who did Daniel buy it for? (For Simon.) 2. What does Mr. Jiang do? (He is a salesman.) Where does Mr. Jiang work? (In Moonlight Town.) 3. What will you do on the playground? (We will have a basketball match.) When will you do it ? (Tomorrow.) 4. Did you finish homework last night? (No, I didn&t.) Why didn&t you finish homework? (Because I was too tired.) 5. Who will you invite to come next Friday? (Some foreign teachers.) When will you invite them to come? (Next Friday.) &
1. How often does Tom go swimming? (Twice a month.) Where does Tom go swimming? (In the swimming pool.) 2. What did Sandy do yesterday? (She wrote a letter to Millie.) How long did Sandy do it? (About an hour.) 3. When did Tom see a film ? (Last night.) Who did Tom see a film with? (His father.)
4. What is Lin doing? (He is playing football.) Who is Lin playing football with? (His classmates.) 5. When will I go to Shanghai? (Next Sunday.) Where is my sister? (In Shanghai.)
1. Did Jim go to work last Thursday? (No, he didn&t.) Why didn&t he go to work last Thursday? (Because he was badly/seriously ill.) 2. When will Nancy travel to Taiwan? (This summer holiday.) & Who will Nancy go to Taiwan with? (With her parents.) 3. How did they go to Beijing? (By air/plane.) & How long did it take them to fly to Beijing from Wuxi? (About two hours.) 4. What do the two policemen do to help the children? (They help the children cross the road.) & What time do they help the children every day? (At four o&clock in the afternoon.) 5. How often are the Olympic Games held? (Every four years.) & Where will the 30th Olympic Games be held this year? (In London, the UK.) &
1. Who does this new computer belong to? (Tom.) How much is it? (Eight thousand yuan.) 2. Can I help you? (Yes, I want to buy a pair of shoes.) Which size do you want? (Size six.) 3. What does your father do? (He&s a teacher.) How long has he taught at school? (For twenty years.) 4. What are you doing now? (I&m listening to the weather report.) How is the weather tomorrow? (It&s going to snow tomorrow.) 5. Why isn&t Tom at school? (Because he&s not well.) What's the matter with him? (He has a cold.) &
1. Is Tom at home? (No.) Where has he gone? (He has gone to buy some drinks.) 2. What will you go to watch with Tom? (A basketball final.) How much is the ticket? (Thirty yuan.) 3. When will the 30th Olympic games be held? (In 2012.) Where will the 30th Olympic games be held? (In London.) 4. How did you feel when you saw the model White House? (Very excited.) What is it made of? (Stones.) 5. Was yesterday Millie&s birthday? (No.) What did Millie buy for her mother yesterday? (A nice dress.) &
1. What do you think of the air in our city? (The air is more and more serious.) How can you go out in order to protect the environment? (We should take a bus to go out.) 2. What present have you got? (An iPad.) & How do you like it? (It is expensive but very useful.) 3. Which kind of music do you like? (Pop music.) Who is your favorite singer? (Jay Chou.) 4. What&s wrong with your computer? (Something is wrong with it.) & How will you deal with the problem? (I will have it repaired tomorrow.) 5. What is your Christmas gift? (A post card.) What does it look like? (There is a lovely panda on the card.) &
1. What hobby do you have? (I like watching movies.) How often do you go to the cinema? (Once a month.) 2. Do you have a computer in your house? (Yes.) What do you usually use your computer for? (I usually use it to learn English.) 3. What's your favourite sport? (Playing basketball.) When do you usually play it? (On Saturdays.) 4. How many people are there in your family? (Three.) Who are they? (My father, my mother and I.) 5. Which subject do you like best? (English.) Why do you like it so much? (Because it is interesting.) &
1. How far is it from your home to the school? (It&s about five kilometers away.) How do you usually go to school? (By bus.) 2. Which is the most important traditional festival in your country? (The Spring Festival.) How do you celebrate it? (We usually visit relatives and friends.) 3. What&s the age of your grandmother? (She is eighty years old.) How is she doing? (She&s still healthy.) 4. What&s your family name? (Brown.) What&s your telephone number? (.) 5. Which do you like, staying at home or going on a trip? (I like going on a trip.) How do you feel when travelling? (I feel relaxed.) &
1. China has a large population, doesn&t she? (Yes.) How many provinces are there in China? (Twenty-three.)&&&&&&
2. What time do you get up? (At six o&clock in the morning.) What do you have for breakfast? (Some bread and milk.) 3. How many students are there in your class? (Forty-nine.) How many girl students are there in your class? (Twenty-seven.) 4. Which city is the capital of America? (Washington D.C.) Which city is the biggest in America? (New York.) 5. What&s your hobby? (Reading.) What kind of book do you prefer? (Books on Chinese history.) &
1. What&s your plan for this holiday? (I want to travel to Hainan.) Why do you choose to go there? (Because the beach there is very beautiful.) 2. What are you going to do on Sunday? (I&m going to buy some flowers.) Who will you buy them for? (For my English teacher.) 3. Whose turn is it to clean the room? (It&s my turn.) What will you do first? (I&ll first clean the windows.) 4. What's wrong with this bottle of milk? (It has gone bad.) When did you buy it? (Last Saturday.) 5. Where are you? (At the school gate.) What are you going to do with Lucy? (We are going to fly a kite.) &
1. What&s the date today? (September the ninth.) What festival is it tomorrow? (Teachers& Day.) 2. What's the time now by your watch? (Ten thirty) When does the train leave? (At ten forty-five.) 3. How many letters are there in the word &panda&? (Five letters.) What does the word mean? (It means a kind of animal eating bamboo living in Sichuan Province China.) 4. Which class and grade are you in? (In Class Two, Grade Three.) Where do you live? (I live in the ninth street near the school.) 5. Can you tell me the way to the hospital?
(Yes, go down the street and turn left at the first corner.) How far is it from here? (It&s about ten minutes& walk.) &
1. What are you going to do tomorrow? (I&m going to borrow a book from the library.) Which kind of book do you want to borrow? (A magazine about computer.) 2. What do you have to do today? (I have to finish my homework.) Why can&t you do it tomorrow? (Because I will travel to Beijing tomorrow.) 3. What colour is the coat? (It&s red.) Did the little girl buy it? (No, she didn&t.) 4. When will the newest Iphone come onto the market? (At the end of the next month.) How much will it cost? (Around 5,000 yuan.) 5. When did you watch the movie Transformers? (Yesterday evening.) What do you think of the movie? (It&s really exciting.) &
1. How do you like your dog? (I think my dog is clever.) Why do you think so? (Because it can find its way back home.) 2. What&s your favorite season? (Winter.) What can you do in winter? (I can skate.) 3. Which flower do you like best? (I like the rose best.) What does it stand for? (It stands for love.) 4. Do you usually go out for a walk after supper? (Yes.) What advantages can it bring to you? (It&s good for my health.) 5. Where did you go shopping yesterday? (In the city center.) What did you buy? (A dictionary.) &
1. What did Jim do last Saturday? (A dictionary.) Where did he go last Saturday? (The bookshop.) 2. Who cleaned the classroom? (The monitor.) & When did he clean the classroom? (This morning.) 3. How soon will Mr Zhang come back? (In two days.) & Where will he come from? (Hong Kong.) 4. How does the little boy go to school? (On foot.) & How long does it take him to go to school? (Half an hour.) 5. Why was he late? (Because he got up late.) & What did he miss in the morning? (The early bus.) &
1. What did mother buy for Kate yesterday? (A pair of sports shoes./ A pair of trainers.) & Why did mother buy the present for Kate yesterday?
(For Kate&s birthday. / Because it was Kate&s birthday yesterday.) 2. What will you go to watch with Tom? (A football match.) & How much is the ticket? (25 yuan. ) 3. How did you feel when you saw the model pyramids in the world park? (I felt very excited.) & What is it made of? (It is made of stones.) 4. Who came to your class to study? (Li Yang.) & How long has he studied in your class? (For two years. / Since two years ago.) 5. Do young people come to the park to practice oral English? (Yes.) & How often do young people come to the park to practice oral English?
(Every Sunday Morning.) &
1. Where did you go yesterday? (The supermarket.) What did you buy? (3 kilos of tomatoes.) 2. How long does Tom spend doing his homework every day? (An hour and a half.) & When does he go to bed? (At 9:00 pm.) 3. What colour are giant pandas? (Black and white.) & How heavy are they when they are born? (About 600 grams.) 4. What is your dream(To be a ballet dancer.) & How do you learn to dance? (By watching videos.) 5. Who do you recommend for this year&s bravery award? (Daniel.) & Why do you recommend him? (Because he helped his neighbour out of fire last month.) &
1. What&s near your school? (A shopping mall.) How many floors are there in the shopping mall? (Five.) 2. How long did the charity show last? (For nearly two and a half hours.) & Where was the charity show held? (In a big theatre.) 3. What did Jack do yesterday? (He went to the library to borrow a book.) & What is the book about? (About medicine.) 4. How much TV do the twins watch every day? (About half an hour of TV.) & Who watches TV every day? (The twins.) 5. Are your classmates talking about the coming World Cup? (Yes.) & Who are talking about the coming World Cup? (My classmates.) &
1. Where is Mr. Brown now? (In London.) How long has Mr. Brown been there? (For one and a half months.) 2. Where were they last Sunday afternoon? (On the tennis court.) & What did they do last Sunday afternoon? (They played tennis.) 3. Why does Jack go to a home for the elderly? ( Because he wants to help look after the old.) How often does he go there? (Every Wednesday.) 4. How did you go to Changzhou Dinosaur Park? (By coach.)
& How long did it take you to go to the park? (About an hour.) 5. Will Lucy show me her photos in France? (Yes.) & When will Lucy show me the photos? (Tomorrow morning.) &
1. Where does John go every Sunday? (He goes to the park.) How does he go there? (By bike.) 2. Who often flies kites? (The Smiths.) When do they often fly kites? (In spring.) 3. What will the foreign guests do in our school? (They will visit our school.) How soon will they come? (In two weeks.) 4. How many times have you been to Beijing? (Twice.) Who have you gone with? (My classmates.) 5. What did the farmers do last year? (They planted trees.) How many trees did they plant? (A large number of trees.) &
1. What does your father do every evening? (He reads newspapers or watches TV.) & When does your father read newspapers or watch TV? (Every evening.) 2. Where did he go the day before yesterday? (Sports Center.) & Did he go swimming? (Yes, he did.) 3. How long has John lived in Wuxi? (For twenty years.) & Why has John lived in Wuxi? (Because of work.) 4. How often does she practice playing the piano? (Every day.) & What does she practice every day? (Playing the piano.) 5. How does Mary go to school every day? (By bike.) & Who goes to school every day? (Mary.) &
1. What&s your hobby? (Reading.) What kind of book do you prefer? (I prefer books on Chinese history.) 2. Is winter your favourite season? (Yes.) Why do you like winter? (Because I can make a snowman in winter.) 3. Which subject do you like best? (Geography.) & What do you think of this subject? (It&s interesting.) 4. What has happened to you? (Something is wrong with my computer.) How will you deal with the problem? (I&ll have it repaired tomorrow.) 5. Which class and which grade are you in? (I&m in Class 12, Grade 3.) Where do you live? (I live in the Ninth Street near our school.) &
1. Where have you worked for over 10 years? (In Wuxi.) How long have you worked in Wuxi? (Over 10 years.) 2. When are you going to Beijing? (Next week.) & Who is going to Beijing next week? (I am.) 3. What did you do yesterday afternoon? (I planted trees.) & How many trees did you plant yesterday afternoon? (5 trees.)
4. How did you spend the last weekend? (I stayed at home.) & Why did you stay at home last weekend? (Because of the bad weather.) 5. Which skirt costs 50 dollars? (The red skirt.) & How much does the red skirt cost? (50 dollars.) &
1. Who is badly hurt? (Tom.) How long will Jack be in hospital? (Two months.) 2. When were you reading English? (At this time yesterday.) & Where were you reading English at this time yesterday? (In the classroom.) 3. What did Tom do last month? (He went to Beijing.) & How did Tom go to Beijing? (By coach.) 4. How many students were late for school this morning? (Ten.) & Why were the students late for school this morning?
(Because the weather was terrible./ Because of the bad weather.) 5. Does Mr. Green do exercise every day? (Yes.) & How often does Mr. Green do exercise? (Twice a day.) &
1. How often does Tom play basketball? (Twice a week.) & Where does Tom play basketball? (At the sports center.)
2. Which country will Susan go to tomorrow? (To Japan.)
& How will Susan go to Japan? (By plane.)
3. Who was late for school? (Eddie.)
& Why was Eddie late for school? (Because he got up late.)
4. What did Daniel leave in the library? (His glasses.)
& When did Daniel leave his glasses in the library? (This morning.)&
5. Do you live in Wuxi or Shanghai? (Shanghai.)
& How long have you lived in Shanghai? (Since I was born.)
1. How far is Tom&s house away from school? (Five kilometers.) How does he usually go to school? (By bus) 2. What did Grandma Li often do after supper last year? (She often took a walk after supper.) Why did she take a walk after supper? (Because it was good for health.) 3. When did Mr Green buy a robot? (Last week.) & How long did he expect it to last? (For at least 2 years.) 4. Where has Mrs Wang&s husband gone? (London.) & How soon will he be back? (In two months) 5. Is it sunny today? (Yes.) & What will the weather be like tomorrow? (Rainy.) &
1. Where does Mary take a walk every day? (In the park.) How long does Mary spend walking every day? (For one and a half hours.) 2. When did Peter buy the book? (Yesterday.) & What book did Peter buy in Xinhua Bookshop? (A history book.) 3. What will Peter do in Xihui Park next Sunday? (He will have a picnic.) & With whom will Peter have the picnic? (With his classmates.) 4. Why did we have to stay at home last weekend? (Because of the bad weather.) & What did we have to do last weekend? (We had to watch TV at home.) 5. Where did you meet Peter yesterday? (In the street.) & How long hadn&t you seen each other? (For three years.) &
1. When did she leave her key in the classroom? (Yesterday.) Where did she leave her key? (In the classroom.) 2. Does Peter often look unhappy? (Yes.) Why is Peter often unhappy? (Because he is often laughed at by others.) 3. When did he get up yesterday? (At six in the morning.) & What did he do at 6 yesterday morning? (He got up.) 4. Who has been in China for 5 years? (The Blacks.) & How long have they been in China? (For 5 years.) 5. What happened when we arrived at the airport? (The plane had taken off.) & Which country had the plane flown to? (Japan.) &
1. When will Tom's father go to New York? (Next month.) & How will he go to New York? (By plane.) 2. How often is the sports meeting held in Sunshine Middle School? (Once a year.) & Where is the sports meeting held? (On the playground.) 3. How many people will take part in the charity show this Saturday? (Two thousand.) & What will the people there do for Project Hope? (They will donate money.) 4. When did Linda go to the cinema? (Last Sunday evening.) & Who did she go with? (Her family.)
5. What will you do tonight? (Watch the basketball final with Tom.) & What&s the price of the basketball final? (Twenty yuan.)
1. How often does your English teacher go climbing? (Twice a week.) & Where does he climb? (At Xihui Park.) 2. Has Jim gone back England? (Yes, he has.) & How soon will he be back? (In a month.) 3. What did your mother do? (She did some cleaning.) & Why did she do that? (Because the house was in a mess.) 4. Whom will you go abroad with? (With my parents.) & When will you go? (This summer.) 5. How does he always go home? (By bus.) & Which bus does he always take? (Bus 27.) &
1. How long has Mr. Zhang worked in your school? (For two years.) & What subject does he teach? (He teaches us English.) 2. Where has your father gone? (He has gone to Beijing.) & When will he come back? (In a week.)
3. What&s Tom&s hobby? (Playing basketball.) & How often does he play basketball? (Twice a week.) 4. Do you go to see a film once a week? (Yes.) & What kind of film do you like best? (Action films.) 5. Where did Wei Hua go yesterday? (She went to a bookshop.) & What did she buy? (She bought a comic book.) &
1. What is Li Ming going to do with his parents this summer holiday?&
(They&re going to Zhalong Nature Reserve to watch birds.) & Is Zhalong Nature Reserve one of the most famous reserves in China? (Yes.) 2. Who does Daniel visit every weekend? (His grandparents.) & What does he do for them? (He helps them with some housework.)
3. Are there many activities in your school every year? (Yes.) & Which activity is the most exciting? (The sports meeting.) 4. Where do the students in your school do morning exercises? (On the playground.) & How many times do they do? (Twice a day.) 5. How does Xiao Zhang go to school every day? (By bus.) & Why doesn&t he ride to school? (Because he can&t ride a bike.) &
1. How does Daniel go to school? (On foot.) & Did Daniel drive to school today? (No, he didn&t.) 2. Who was holding a party when it started to rain? (The Green family/ The Greens.) & Where were the Greens holding a party? (At home.) 3. What exam do the students in Class Two have? (English exams.) & How often do they have the exam? (Twice a month.) 4. Where has Mrs. Smith gone? (London) & How soon will she be back? (In three weeks) 5. Why can&t Mike lend the book to Tom? (Because he has lent it to Lily.) & When did Lily borrow the book? (Last Saturday.) &
1. What does Tom often do in the park? (He often takes a walk.) Who does Tom often take a walk with? (His cousin.) 2. When did you meet Daniel? (This morning.) How long hadn&t you seen Daniel? (Since last May.) 3. When will you go to the concert with your parents? (This weekend.) How much is the ticket? (Fifty yuan.) 4. How does Li Hua feel today? (He feels sleepy.) Why does he feel sleepy today? (Because he went to bed late last night.) 5. Has Mr Brown gone to England for a meeting? (Yes, he has.) How long will he stay there? (For a week.) &
1. What did John successfully do last Saturday? (He passed the driving test successfully.) When did John successfully pass the driving test? (Last Saturday.) 2. Why does Li Lei get up early? (In order to catch the early bus.) & Does Li Lei get up early every day to catch the early bus? (Yes, he does.) 3. When does Amy help her mother do housework? (On Women&s Day.) & What does Amy help her mother do on Women&s Day? (Housework.) 4. How do children celebrate Halloween? (They play &trick or treat&.) Who play &trick or treat& to celebrate Halloween? (Children.) 5. Whose book was left at home? (Mike&s.) & Where did Mike leave his book? (At home.) &
1. Who exercises every day? (Mr. Chen.) & How long does Mr. Chen exercise every day? (For half an hour.) 2. Why was Mary happy? (Because she was chosen as the chairperson of the Students& Union.) & When was Mary chosen as the chairperson? (Yesterday.) 3. Will Nancy go shopping this weekend? (Yes.) & Who will Nancy go shopping with? (Her friends.) 4. Where will we humans move to live? (The Mars.) & By what year will we live on Mars? (2100.) 5. What do some people do to lose weight?(They do some jogging.) & How do some people lose weight? (By jogging.) &
1. What does the girl often do in the afternoon? (She often reads novels.) Where does the girl often read novels? (By the window.) 2. What did he drink after he got up? (A glass of vegetable juice.) & Why did he drink vegetable juice after he got up? (Because he wanted to lose weight.) 3. What&s his present hobby? (Watching the latest movies.) & Did he like watching latest movies? (No.) 4. How will Lisa contact you? (By sending an e-mail.) When will Lisa e-mail you? (Next Monday.) 5. How often does Mike change batteries for his robot? (Every three weeks.) & Where is his robot made? (It&s made in Japan.) &
1. What can the robot do every morning? (It can air the room.) Which robot can do the housework every morning? (The robot made in Japan can.) 2. Who should wear red? (Anyone in need of strength.) Why should people wear red? (Because red represents power.) 3. How did Nancy go back her hometown? (By train.) When did Nancy go back her hometown? (Before the Spring Festival.) 4. How long will the exhibition open? (For eight hours.) Will there be a car exhibition next Sunday? (No, there won&t.) 5. Where have the Smiths decided to move? (Moonlight Town.) How soon will the Smiths move? (In two months.) &
1. What did you do last Saturday? (I went to an international robot exhibition.) Who did you go with? (I went there with Simon.) 2. What&s the matter with your classmates recently? (Many of my classmates have been ill.) Is it because of bad weather? (Yes, it is.) 3. When will the school sports meeting be held? (It will be held in October.) Where will it be held? (At the sports center.) 4. How long has Mrs. Green been in Wuxi? (For two years.) Which country will she return to? (France.) 5. What did Jane and her cousin do yesterday afternoon? (They watched a science fiction film.) What did they think of it? (They thought it boring.) &
1. How far is it from my home to Changguangxi Wetlands Park? (About 3 kilometers.) How do I usually go there? (By bike.) 2. Why did your father buy you a present? (Because of my birthday.) What did your father buy you? (An e-dog.) 3. Which is the most important festival in the West? (Christmas) What do families usually do at that time? (Families usually get together to have a big dinner.)
4. Is there anything wrong with your car? (Yes.) What will you do with it tomorrow? (I&ll have it repaired.) 5. How often does Millie go swimming? (Twice a week.) Where does she go swimming? (The sports centre.) &
1. Where does Lucy read magazines every day? (In the school library.) How long does Lucy spend reading magazines every day? (Half an hour.) 2. Why did the plane take off late? (Because of the storm.) & How many hours did the plane take off late? (Two hours.) 3. When did Lily&s daughter catch a cold? (Last Friday.) & Who caught a cold last Friday? (Lily&s daughter.) 4. Which basketball team practises twice a week? (The team from Jack&s school.) & How often does the team practise? (Twice a week.) 5. How soon will the Greens come back? (In one week.) & What will the Greens come back for? (To attend the meeting.) &
1. When did you finish reading the book ? (Last Friday.) How long did it take you to finish it ? (For two hours.) 2. Whose birthday is it tomorrow? (My cousin&s.) & How old is your cousin tomorrow? (Fourteen.) 3. Is she a member of the birdwatching club? (Yes.) & When did she join it? (Last year.) 4. Why didn&t he go to hainan for a holiday? (Because his mother was ill.) & When was his mother ill? (Last month.) 5. When and where did she go last year? (She went to America last year.) & How long did she stay there with her family member? (For two weeks.) &
1. How long does it take Ann from Wuxi to Shang by train? (Only one hour.) How does Ann go to Shanghai from Wuxi? (By train.) 2. What has Simon collected for ten years? (Stamps.) & How long has Simon collected stamps? (For ten years.) 3. Which city will Kate and her family members move to? (London.) & Who will move to London with Kate? (Her family members.) 4. What do you want to know? (I want to know whether your penfriend has replied to your letter.) & When was the e-mail written? (Three days ago.) 5. What does the teacher advise? (Not to stay up late.) && Why shouldn&t students stay up late? (Because they should have enough sleep.) &
1. How will they go to Hainan? (By plane.) When will they go to Hainan? (This summer.) 2. How long does it take to go to school? (10 minutes.) & How does he go to school? (By bus.) 3. Why didn&t Tom take part in the school sports meeting? (Because he was ill.) & When did he get ill? (Last Friday.) 4. What&s the exhibition about? (It&s about robots.) & How long will it last? (For a week.) 5. Did you go there on foot? (Yes.) & Why did you go there on foot? (Because of the bad weather.) &
1. What are you going to do on Sunday? (I&m going to buy some flowers.) Who will you buy them for? (For my maths teacher.) 2. Which subject do you like best? (Biology.) & Why do you like it so much? (Because it is very interesting to study all kinds of butterflies.) 3. What&s your favourite hobby? (My favourite hobby is reading detective stories.) & How often do you read them? (Once a week.) 4. What&s wrong with this packet of milk? (It has gone bad.) & When did you buy it? (The day before yesterday.) 5. Whose turn is it to clean the classroom? (It&s my turn.) & What will you do first? (First I&ll clean the blackboard.) &
1. How did you go to Hainan? (By plane.) How long did it take you to go to Hainan? (For 2 hours.) 2. Is Li Hong at school now? (No, she isn&t.)
&&Why does Li Hong stay at home? (Because she is ill.) 3. What do you think of the air in our city? (It is more and more polluted.) & What suggestion can you offer? (We should go by bus.) 4. When does the train leave? (9:30.) & Who will go to Shanghai? (His parents and he.) 5. Which class and grade are you in? (Class7 and Grade 9.) & How are you getting on with your classmates? (Very well.) &
1. How often do you go fishing with your friends? (Every weekend.) What do you think of going fishing? (It is very interesting.) 2. What do you often do on Mid-Autumn Festival? (We eat moon cakes and enjoy watching the moon.) & Where do you eat moon cakes and enjoy watching the moon? (On the balcony.) 3. When did you watch a live football match? (Yesterday.) & Who did you watch a live football match with? (My parents.) 4. How are you feeling these days? (We are feeling stressed.) & Why do you often stay up late? (Because we have to do our homework.) 5. Do you often chat with your classmates in English? (Yes, we do.) & When do you often chat with your classmates in English? (After class.) &
1. What did they do yesterday afternoon? (They played basketball.) Where did they do it? (The youth center.) 2. When did you meet Amy in the street? (This morning.) & How long have not you seen her? (Since last April. 3. Who has gone to Australia? (The Green family./ The Greens.) & How soon will they come back? (In two weeks.) 4. How do you go to work every day? (By bus.) & Why did you take a taxi to work today? (Because of the heavy rain./ Because it rained heavily.) 5. Which school does Nancy study in? (Sunshine Town School.) & How often does she practicing dancing after school? (Twice a week.) &
1. How much water does the actress drink every day? (Eight glasses.) Why does she drink the water? (Because she wants to keep slim.) 2. How long has he been ill? (Since last Saturday night.) Did he go to school today? (No.) 3. Who is the tall man? (He is my cousin.) What does he do? (He is an English teacher.) 4. Where is Sunshine Park? (It is 4 kilometers away from here.) When will you go to Sunshine Park? (Next Saturday.) 5. How do you like your robot? (It&s clever and humorous.) How often do you need to change its batteries? (Once a week.) &
1. Who likes sports? (Sam.) How often does he play basketball? (Every Friday / Once a week.) 2. What book did the writer write? (A book about teenagers.) & Does the book sell well? (Yes, it does.) 3. When did his father buy the new mobile phone? (At the end of last month.) & How much did the mobile phone cost? (1,250 yuan.) 4. Which woman in the photo is your mother? (The one in a red sweater.) & Where was the photo taken? (In Sunshine Park.) 5. Why didn&t they drive there? (Because of the snowstorm.) & What did they decide to do? (They decided to walk there instead.) &
1. Who didn&t come to school? (Sam.) Why didn&t Sam come to school today? (Because he hurt his leg.) 2. What will Wang Lin give our English teacher? (Some flowers.) When will Wang Lin give them to our English teacher? (On Teachers& Day.) 3. Whose robot can work for a long time? (Ms. Jiang.) How long can the robot work without a rest? (24 hours.) 4. How does Li Hong go to school? (By bus.) Does Li Hong go to school early? (No, she doesn&t.) 5. Who does your classmate like to talk to? (Foreign friends.) How often does he go to the park to practise English? (Twice a week.) &
1. When did you go to the Wuxi Library? (Last week.) How many books did you borrow? (Three.) 2. What did you do yesterday? (I watched the film.) What was the price of the ticket? (30 yuan.) 3. What does Tom like doing? (Travelling.) How will Tom go to Singapore? (By plane/air.) 4. What&s your favorite TV program? (The chat show.) How often can you watch the program? (Twice a week.)
5. Why did he pass the exam at last? (Because he put all his effort into his study.) How did he feel about it? (He was very happy.) &
1. How does Lucy go to work every day? (By bus.) How long does it take she to go to work by bus every day? (Forty minutes.) 2. Where did he buy the bag last Sunday? (In a super market.) & How much did he spend on the bag? (Eighty yuan.) 3. What does he like doing? (Dancing.) & How often does he dance? (Twice a week.) 4. Who will go to see a film? (Jim.) & When will he go to see a film? (Next Monday.) 5. Did he miss the early bus? (Yes.) & Why? (Because he got up late.) &
1. Who go to Xihui Park to plant trees? (The students in Class 6. ) How often do the students go to Xihui Park to plant trees? (Every March.) 2. What&s wrong with the computer? (It has caught a virus.) & How long has the computer had the virus? (For three days.) 3. When did Mr Li buy a coat for his mother? (The day before yesterday.) & Where did Mr Li buy a coat for his mother? (On the Internet.) 4. What does Mr Zhang teach me to do? (He taught me to play the guitar.) & How long does Mr Zhang teach me to play the guitar every day? (For one hour.) 5. How did they send their homework to the teacher? (By emails.) & What did they send to the teacher? (Their homework.) &
1. When will Millie go to see her grandmother in Hainan? (This summer holiday.) Who will Millie go to visit in Hainan this summer holiday? (Her grandmother.) 2. Did Simon go to school on time this morning? (No.) & Why was Simon late for school this morning? (Because his bike broke down.) 3. Where did Kate buy the boots yesterday?(In the supermarket.) & What did Kate buy yesterday? (A pair of long red leather boots.) 4. How long will Peter be in hospital? (For at least two weeks.) & What&s wrong with Peter&s leg? (It&s broken.) 5. How does Tom go to school every Tuesday? (By bus.) & How often does Tom ride to school? (Three times a week.) &
1. When did XiaoWang come to Wuxi? (Ten years ago.) Does he like living there? (Yes.) 2. What are you and your family going to do for your summer holiday? (We will travel to Beijing.) & How long will you stay there? (For about a month.) 3. How soon will the charity show take place? (In two hours.) & What will you do after the show? (We will donate money money to poor children.) 4. Which is your favourite sport? (Basketball is.) Why do you like it so much? (Because it is very exciting.) 5. Who teaches you English? (Mr Zhu does.) What do you think of his lessons? (They are lively and interesting.) &
1. Whose grandmather worked in the hospital? (Li Lei&s.) & Was Li Lei&s grandmather a nurse? (Yes.) 2. When did you play basketball? (At 3:00 yesterday afternoon.) Who did you play basketball with? (With friends.) 3. How often does your mother go shopping? (Once a week.) & How does she go there? (By bike.) 4. How soon will the plane take off? (In two hours.) & Why will the plane take off in two hours? (Because of the rain.) 5. What can you borrow from the library? (A magazine.) & How long can you keep this magazine? (For three weeks.) &
1. Does Lilei like basketball? (Yes.) & What does Lilei think of basketball? (Very interesting.) 2. Where are the two students from? (America./The USA.) & When will the two students come to visit our school? (Next Friday.) 3. How does she go to school every day? (By bus.) & How long does it take her to go to school? (More than/Over half an hour.) 4. Why has my uncle gone to Guilin? (For a holiday.) How soon will my uncle be back? (In a week.) 5. What did Lucy do yesterday afternoon? (She visited the museum.) & How much did the ticket cost? (150 yuan.)
1. Can I borrow this library book? (Yes, of course.) Could you tell me how long you have kept it? (For two weeks.) 2. What&s wrong with the robots? (It has caught a virus.) & When did you buy it? (Half a month ago.) 3. How many people are there in your family? (Three.) & Who are they? (My father, my mother and I.) 4. Which subject do you like best? (Physics.) & Why do you like it so much? (Because I am fond of doing experiments.) 5. Where do you work? (In Nanjing.) & How far is your home from your company? (Twenty minutes& walk.) &
1. Which sport will you be in the coming sports meeting? (The high jump.) & How high can you jump? (About one and a half meters.) 2. What are you talking about? (We are talking about the coming sports meeting.) & When will it be held? (Next Saturday.) 3. Which is your favourite season? (Autumn.) & Why do you think so? (Because it's neither too hot nor too cold.) 4. What do you think we can do this Sunday afternoon? (Let&s go fishing.) & Good idea! What time shall we start out? (At half past two.) 5. Where do you want to go this weekend? (The library.) & Which book will you borrow? (A book with a lot of beautiful pictures about Physics.) &
1. What did you buy for Mary? (A pair of hair clips.) & How much did you pay for it? (Twenty-five yuan.) 2. Which is your favorite skirt? (The one made of silk.) When did you buy it? (Last year.) 3. How will you travel to Shanghai? (By train.) & How long will it take you there? (Half an hour.) 4. What did you do last Saturday? (We held a fashion show.)
Was it a big success? (Yes.) 5. Where do you often see a film? (At ABC Cinema.) Who do you go with? (Lucy.) &
1. Who is your best friend? (Li Ming.) What does she look like? (He has short hair.) 2. What&s the weather like tomorrow? (Sunny.) What is Tom going to do? (He&s going to to have a picnic with my friends.) 3. How long has Mr Wu been away from Wuxi? (For one month.) When will he come back? (In two weeks.) 4. Is your school very far from your home? (No.) How far is it from your school to your home? (About five minutes& walk.) 5. When and where did Liu Hua see the film Love Ship?
(He saw it at Sunshine Cinema last Saturday.) What did he think of it? (Terrible.) &
5. Where is the computer made? (It&s made in Japan.)
&(责任编辑:徐舍中学)
------分隔线----------------------------}

我要回帖

更多关于 今年夏天 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信