初二英语60字作文关于我的作文想成为什么什么的话题

求两篇英语作文,题目为reading is important与the weather in Shanghai。初二水平即可、60字左右。_百度知道
求两篇英语作文,题目为reading is important与the weather in Shanghai。初二水平即可、60字左右。
提问者采纳
Reading is importantI think reading is very important in our daily life,First,of all,reading is very useful,we can get a lot of knowledge from reading,We may slove some questions by reading books,Scond,we can relax ourselves by reading,When we are very tired,we can read some jokes and some funny stories.It will help us feel more happy .So ,let us start reading.The more you read,the more you will improve,不好意思啊,我不住在上海,不知道上海的天气,第二篇没有什么提示词吗?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热点作文:
英语作文内容分类
英语作文推荐
英语作文排行榜
节日类英语作文
人物类英语作文
事件类英语作文
动物类英语作文
季节类英语作文
其他类英语作文
一年级英语作文
二年级英语作文
三年级英语作文
四年级英语作文
五年级英语作文
六年级英语作文
初一年级英语作文
初二年级英语作文
初三年级英语作文
高一年级英语作文
高二年级英语作文
高三年级英语作文
I have a best friend……
Dear Jack, Thank you for your ……
It was my birthday yesterday……您当前位置: → →
→ →英语作文我的爱好60字 My Hobbies 关于唱歌和弹古筝
英语作文我的爱好60字 My Hobbies 关于唱歌和弹古筝
浏览次数:<font color="#FF次&
标签:高中英语作文,初一英语作文,初二英语作文,
英语作文我的爱好60字 My Hobbies 关于唱歌和弹古筝,
英语作文我的爱好60字
My Hobbies 关于唱歌和弹古筝
我特别中意音乐,我喜欢唱歌,喜欢弹古筝,音乐带我进入我的天堂.
I grew particularly fond of music, I like to sing, I like shells guzheng, music brings me into my own paradise. I sometimes shells edge edge sing, I am intoxicated. I let the summer under a tree singing, cicada is also singing in the trees, we sing together, sometimes I play guzheng, it seemed to follow my tunes to sing, I am very happy to know this is a bosom friend. I unknowingly on obsession on the music, obsessed with a guzheng. I also take part in various performances, I performed very well, my dream is that I can become a great musician, the music I listen to all shells.,英语作文我的爱好60字 My Hobbies 关于唱歌和弹古筝
《英语作文我的爱好60字 My Hobbies 关于唱歌和弹古筝》相关文章
在百度中搜索相关文章:
在谷歌中搜索相关文章:
在soso中搜索相关文章:
在搜狗中搜索相关文章:
英语作文,高中英语作文,初一英语作文,初二英语作文,作文大全 - 英语作文作文的写作一向是中小学生的“老大难”,精品学习网特别整理相关素材及范文,希望能有所帮助!
热点话题作文
有关元旦黑板报图片推荐
有关写新年随想作文经典范文推荐-十篇
写作&&&技巧
作文频道提供了最全面的中考作文题文题库,供大家参考
精品小编为大家提供最全面的历年高考满分作文题库
友情链接:()求一篇初中英语作文60字左右,题目是How to save water at home,原创!!!!!!!_百度知道
求一篇初中英语作文60字左右,题目是How to save water at home,原创!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
Water is very important for us. We must drink water everyday. We can’t live without water. Water is everywhere around us. At home, we use water to wash clothes, to wash dishes, to cook rice, to clean the flat, to have showers, to make drinks, to clean our teeth, to have a bath and so on. At work, people use water to put out fires, to grow vegetables, to make things in factories and so on. We also can swim in the sea. Water is important for us, isn’t it? 或HOW TO SAVE WATERSome people think there Is much water on the earth.In fact,there is only a little water for us to use now.If we don&#39;t save it,it will surely be used out some day.There is little water in some area.so it is necessary to save water. Then what should we do? For example.First,when we finish washing the clothes,we can use the water to clean the floor.Second,After washing face,we can water the flowers with the used water.And you should turn off the shower when you are washing your hair.
Saving water is one of most important things in our life .everyone should do it.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Water is very important for us. We must drink water everyday. We can’t live without water. Water is everywhere around us. At home, we use water to wash clothes, to wash dishes, to cook rice, to clean the flat, to have showers, to make drinks, to clean our teeth, to have a bath and so on. At work, people use water to put out fires, to grow vegetables, to make things in factories and so on. We also can swim in the sea. Water is important for us, isn’t it? 或HOW TO SAVE WATERSome people think there Is much water on the earth.In fact,there is only a little water for us to use now.If we don&#39;t save it,it will surely be used out some day.There is little water in some area.so it is necessary to save water. Then what should we do? For example.First,when we finish washing the clothes,we can use the water to clean the floor.Second,After washing face,we can water the flowers with the used water.And you should turn off the shower when you are washing your hair.
Saving water is one of most important things in our life .everyone should do it.
参考资料:
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于我的老师的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信