选择题: Can________,help________? A.you,me. B.l
选择题:Can________help________A.you,me.
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他60条回答
AB都Can you help me?能帮助我Can I help you?我帮吧意思同语都题考般疑问句主语宾语第空主语第二空宾语所A选项you主格B选项you宾格要体现于主格宾格选择A我主格I宾格me清选错B选项能区you主格与宾格蒙能性比较^-^希望我答帮助
如果没有上下文语境的话AB都对。若是寻求帮助选A,给予别人帮助选B,另外B多作为商店售货员用语
选择B,Can l help you?中文意思是要我帮忙吗?或是我能为你做点什么?
A,B应该都行
can加主语,help后用宾格,选a
Can you help me…选a
不好意思,又看了一次,觉得还是选A
A,百分百正确
好评,亲!
Can you,help me?
你能帮我吗?
help前没有,吧?
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&>&正文
江苏省2011届高三英语阅读理解专练(23)_试题
&&&&来源:河北博才网&&阅读:758次
江苏省2011届高三英语阅读理解专练(23)AWhen I was younger, bedtime was always my favourite part of the day. Wearing soft pajamas and with Ian, my stuffed monkey, in my arms, I felt no pressure at all.I named Ian after my uncle when I compared Ian’s long arms and legs to his. One night I ran up to Uncle Ian at a family party and told him I had named my monkey after him. His eyebrows wrinkled in confusion, then a chuckle(哈哈笑)escaped his lips. I guess he didn’t understand how important it was to me.Even if Uncle Ian didn’t think my monkey was special, I certainly did. I dressed him in a white baby nightgown. My mother thought that Ian was the best-dressed stuffed animal in the world. Yes, he was certainly a fashionable creature. The strong cologne(科隆香水)I used on him years ago makes him still smell “pretty”.For a long time, Ian went everywhere with me. He was my best friend, and I told him everything. But when I turned twelve, I realized I was too old for stuffed animals. I thought people would think I was babyish, so I put him in the cupboard with the rest of my teddy bears and dolls. I begged him to understand why I was doing this, but at the same time I longed to talk to him again.It took me several years to realize that it was OK to miss Ian. I know now that maturity(成熟)doesn’t only mean growing up and taking on more responsibility. It also means holding on to your childhood and acting young sometimes.Ian has been with me since I was six years old holding him in my arms connects me to my past and my present as I continue to grow and understand myself.1.Which of the following is not true according to the text?&A.Bedtime used to be the writer’s favourite part of the day because of the stuffed monkey.&B.Uncle Ian liked the stuffed monkey as much as the writer.&C.The writer used to carry the monkey with her wherever she went.&D.Years later the writer realized that it was not wrong to miss Monkey Ian.2.The writer loved Monkey Ian deeply because __________.&A.he could understand her&&& B.he was a fashionable monkey&C.he could talk with her&&&&& D.he was her most honest listener3.We can learn from the text that the writer believes ________.&A.keeping stuffed animals is babyish&B.maturity doesn’t mean growing up and taking on more responsibility&C.one should keep to his childhood and act young sometimes even when he has grown up&D.human beings should be kind to animals4.We can infer from the text that _________.&A.the writer is still a teenager&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the writer is now a middle-aged woman&C.Monkey Ian got angry for being left alone&& D.Uncle Ian has a monkey-like faceB&“The Lord of the Rings”, one of the best sellers in the new millennium(千年), was made up of three parts――“The Fellowship of the Ring”, “Two Towers”, and “The Return of the King”. Millions upon millions of people have read it in over 25 different languages, but fewer know about the author and the history of the composition of the creative materwork.&John Ronald Reuel Tolkien was born in South Africa in 1892. His parents died when he was a child. Living in England with his aunt, Tolkien and his cousins made up play languages, a hobby that led to Tolkien’s becoming skilled in Welsh, Greek, Gothic, Old Norse and Anglo-Saxon.&After graduating from Oxford, Tolkien served in World War I. In 1917, while recovering from trench fever, he began composing the mythology for The Rings. As a professor of Anglo-Saxon in 1930s at Oxford, Tolkien was part of an informal discussion group called the Inklings, which included several writers. The group was soon listening to chapters of Tolkien’s imaginative work “The Hobbit”.&Hobbit was a name Tolkien created for a local people that could best be described as half-sized members of the English rural(乡村的)class. Hobbits live in hillside holes. One of them, Bilbo Baggins, looks for treasures with a group of dwarves(侏儒). On the way, he meets the twisted, pitiful creature Gollum, from whom he sees a golden ring that makes the holder invisible.&One of Tolkien’s students persuaded her employer, publisher Allen & Unwin, to look at a draft(草稿). The chairman of the firm, Stanley Unwin, thought that the best judge for a children’s book would be his ten-year-old son. The boy earned a shilling for reporting back that the adventure was exciting, and “The Hobbit” was published in 1937.&It sold so well that Unwin asked for a continuation. Over a dozen years later, in 1954, Tolkien produced “The Lord of the Rings”, a series of books so creative that they hold readers―new and old ―after their publication.5.What can we learn from the text?&A. “The Lord of the Rings” didn’t sell well in the last millennium.&B.People know better about Tolkien himself than about his works.&C.Tolkien was quite familiar with Old English.&D.Tolkien knew very well about different kinds of local languages in Africa.6.What can we learn about “Hobbit” that Tolkien created in his works?&A.Hobbit was a race living in English downtown areas.&B.Hobbit was a local people who were very tall and strong.&C.Hobbit was a social group of people who lived in old castles.&D.Hobbit was a group of people who were mostly dwarves.7.Which of the following helped most in making “The Hobbit” published?&A.One of Tolkien’s students.&B.Stanley Unwin’s son.&C.Allen & Unwin.&&D.Bilbo Baggins.8.What is mainly discussed in the text?&A. “The Lord of the Rings” and its writer.&B.A completely new masterwork in the new millennium.&C.a famous professor at Oxford University.&D.The power of the magic ring.9.Which of the following shows the right order of Mr J.R.R.Tolkien’s life experience?&a.He had his “The Hobbit” published.&b.He became a member of the lnklings.&&&&& c.He served in World WarⅠ&d.He became an undergraduate at Oxford.&e.His work “The Lord of the Rings” came to the world.&f.He moved to England to live with his aunt.&A.f-d-b-c-a-e&B.f-d-c-b-a-e&C.f-c-d-b-e-a&D.d-f-c-a-b-e
★This Week’s Highlights●Visit the new College of Engineering Alumni Web for coming events, photo collections, and career services.●Reunion Weekend 2004 is just around the corner, and we invite you back to BU to take part in all the fun.
★BU Breaking News□Boston University Professor demands Napping at the Workplace in His Speech.(3/18)□Boston University Hosts Discussion on Putin, U.S.-Russian ties for Future.(3/11)□BU Physicist Receives Boltzmann Award For Excellent Work In Physics at the Conference.(3/8)★Features□Learn more about the Young Alumni Council, serving alumni up to 15 years out of BU.□Offer students jobs for earning income to pay their taxes.★Student Village will be the center of BU life.□Four BU students share their homeschooling experiences, and the lessons they learned.□Scientists at the South End will study the world’s most dangerous microbes(微生物), and develop measures to bioterrorism.
10.Which of the following statements is true according to the webpage?&A.Alumni Web cares about BU’s scientific research rather than international situations.&B.BU provides students with homeschooling.&C.Reunion Weekend 2004 is one of the most important news of this week.&D.Amumni Web was set up 15 years ago.11.The underlined word “around the corner” probably means “_________”.&A.in the immediate future&B.at present&C.in the distant future&D.around here12.If you are a biology student at BU, what is most probably your first choice after you finish reading the webpage?&A.Watch the video of the Discussion.&B.Buy the magazine Bostonia.&C.Watch the video of the Conference.&D.Book tickets for the Reunion Weekend.DAmerican researchers say drinking tea may help strengthen the body’s defense system against infection(感染). Doctors at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, did the study. The team studied a chemical found in black, green, oolong and pekoe tea. This chemical is an amino acid(氨基酸)called L-theanine. The scientists say it may increase the strength of gamma delta T cells. That’s the letter T, not the drink. Gamma delta T cells are part of the body’s defenses.First, the researchers mixed some of these cells with antigens(抗原)found in the amino acid. Antigens help the body react to infection. Then the scientists added some bacteria(细菌). Within twenty-four hours, the cells produced a lot of interferon, a substance that fights infection. Cells not mixed with the antigens did not produce interferon.In the second part of the study, eleven people drank five to six cups of black tea every day. Ten other people drank the same amount of instant coffee. That is dried coffee mixed with hot water.Two weeks later, and again two weeks after that, the researchers tested the blood of all twenty-one people. They also looked at what happened when they added bacteria to the blood& cells. They found that the tea drinkers produced five times more interferon after they started drinking tea. The coffee drinkers did not produce interferon.Doctor Jack Bukowski led the study. He says the antigens added to the gamma delta T cells were responsible for the increased reaction to the bacteria. He says the study also showed that the cells were able to remember the bacteria and fight them again the next time.Earlier research already has found that tea can help prevent heart disease and cancer. Doctor Bukowski says the new study must be repeated with more people. If the findings prove to be true, he says, then tea drinking might also help protect against bacterial infections. He says the amino acid L-theanine could be removed from tea and used as a drug to strengthen the body’s defenses.13.We may know from the text that ________ can be found in different kinds of tea.&A.Gamma delta T cells&& B.L-theanine&& C.interferon&D.bacteria14.Tea may help strengthen the body’s defense system because it helps ________.A.the body to produce more interferon&&& B.the body to produce more gamma delta T cellsC.to add some bacteria to the blood cells& D.to mix antigens with some of the cells in the body15.According to Dr Bukowski, ________.&A.the findings of the study have already proved to be true&B.he has taken some amino acid L-theanine from tea and made a drug with it&C.further study is needed to prove the findings true&D.he is not sure whether tea can help prevent heart disease and cancer16.What would be the best title for this Text?&A.Tea Is Better Than Coffee.&B.Tea May Help Fight Infection&C.Tea Can Help Prevent Cancer.&D.Our Body Needs TeaE&Maybe you never opened that account, but someone else did ――someone who used your name and personal information to commit fraud(造假). When an imposter uses your name, your credit card number, or some other piece of your personal information for their own purpose Cin short, when someone takes your personal information without your knowledge Cit’s a crime, pure and simple.&The biggest problem is that you may not know your identity(身份)has been stolen until you notice that something’s wrong: you may get bills for a credit card account you never opened, your credit report may include debts you never knew you had, a billing cycle may pass without your receiving a statement, or you may see charges on your bills that you didn’t sign for, and even don’t know anything about.&If someone has stolen your identity, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) suggests that you take three actions immediately.&First, contact the fraud departments of each of the three major credit offices. Tell them to flag your file with a fraud alert(警告)including a statement that creditors should get your permission before opening any new accounts in your name.&Then, ask the credit offices for copies of your credit reports. Credit offices must give you a free copy of your report if it is not correct because of fraud. Review your reports carefully to make sure no additional fraudulent accounts have been opened in your name or unauthorized(侵权的)changes made to your present accounts. In a few months, order new copies of your reports to check your corrections and changes, and to make sure no new fraudulent activity has occurred.17.What’s the subject discussed in the text?A.What you should do if your credit card is stolen.& B.What you should do if your identity is stolen.C.What an imposter always does to make money.&& &&& D.What the Federal Trade Commission is about.18.What should you do first when you find your identity is stolen?&A.Inform creditors not to open any new accounts in your name without your permission.&B.Ask for copies of your credit reports and make sure no other frauds have been made.&C.Keep ordering new copies to check what you have already changed and corrected.&D.Always lock your ID card in your cupboard in case it should be stolen.19.What is the most difficult thing for people to deal with identity frauds?&A.No measures can work on the billing cycle.& B.There is no strict law for this kind of behaviors.&C.It might be a long time before you realize that. D.The FTC does nothing except for three suggestions.20.Which is the least possible if a fraud has happened to you?&A.You may have debts in your credit card.&B.You may find charges on your bills unauthorized.&C.A new credit card may be opened in your name.&D.The fraud departments can find out the imposter right away.
参考答案BDCAC&&&&&&&&& DBABC&&&&&&&&& ABBAC&&&&&&&&& BBACD
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击&&&&&&
热门关键字:,,,,,
【打印文章】
军艺19岁校花黄筱婷清纯照曝光 舞姿柔软似水
19岁完美超模
棚拍-机车MM棚拍-机车MM
被影射曾援交的女星们(图)
《二炮手》海清裸肩浴照曝光 镜头疑因尺度大被剪
最青春!杭州武汉艺考现场美女如云(组图)
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.提问回答都赚钱
> 问题详情
6.I can't________ my math book. Can you help me?A.watch B.see C.find D.look
悬赏:0&&答案豆&&&&提问人:匿名网友&&&&提问收益:0.00答案豆&&&&&&
6.I can't________ my math book. Can you help me?A.watch B.see C.find D.look请帮忙给出正确答案和分析,谢谢!
发布时间:&&截止时间:
网友回答&(共1条)
17:05&&提问收益:0.00&答案豆&&
C.我找不到我的数学书了。
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&10.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&6.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
为你请到的专家
&&&&采纳率:76%&&&
&&采纳率:97%&&&
&&采纳率:88%&&&
&&&&采纳率:25%&&&
&&采纳率:90%&&&
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案2013年 PEP小学英语六年级期末专项复习卷
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2013年 PEP小学英语六年级期末专项复习卷
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置:
>>>—Jim, can you help me to wash the dishes?—Sorry, Dad, I____..
—Jim, can you help me to wash the dishes?—Sorry, Dad, I&______ to the shop.
A. go B. went C. am going D. have been
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—Jim, can you help me to wash the dishes?—Sorry, Dad, I____..”主要考查你对&&现在进行时&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
现在进行时
现在进行时:表示现在或当前一段时间正在进行的动作。可以表示有计划的未来,也就是用现在进行时表示将来。 现在进行时的构成是:主语+be+v.ing〔现在分词〕形式 例如:He is writing on the desk. 现在进行时的构成:主语+be+v.ing〔现在分词〕形式第一人称单数I+am+ing.第一人称复数We+are+ing.第二人称单(复)数 You+are+ing第三人称单数 He(She,it)+is+ing第三人称复数 They+are+ing肯定句:主语+be(is/am/are)+现在分词否定句:主语+be(is/am/are)+not+现在分词一般疑问句:be(is/am/are)+主语+现在分词特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+相应be动词+主语+现在分词+Sth?间接引语中改为过去进行时。变化规则:1.直接+ ing(例:sleep+ing 变sleeping)2.去掉不发音的e+ing(例:bite-e+ing 变biting)3.重读闭音节,以辅音字母加元音字母加辅音字母结尾的词,要双写尾字母再加ing(例:swim+m+ing=swimming)4.以ie结尾的重读闭音节,变ie为y+ing (例:die-dying lie-lying)5结尾为c且c读作/k/时,在结尾加k再加ing,如picnic-picnicking现在进行时与一般现在时的区别:(一)现在进行时表示动作的暂时性,而一般现在时表示动作的习惯性和经常性I am watching TV now. (暂时性)I watch TV every day. (经常性)(二)现在进行时可表示短暂性动作,而一般现在时表示长久性动作。Lucy is living in Beijing.(短时间居住)Lucy lives in Beijing. (长久性居住)(三)现在进行时表示的动作可带有感情色彩,而一般现在时所表述的动作通常是事实。You’re always forgetting the most important things. (责备)He is always helping others. (赞扬)He often helps others. (事实)(四)有些动词不能用进行时,know, understand, love, like, hate, wish, want, think, hope, have, believe, agree, hear, see, notice,等等。这些动词通常用一般现在时表示说话时发生的动作。I have a lot of friends here.She wants to buy a new bike.现在进行时用法注意:1.进行时中,并不是所有的动词都要使用正在进行时。例如一些表示状态和感觉的动词,一般不用进行时态,而是用现在一般时表示。这些动词往往是等表示情感状态、知觉认识、愿望或短暂性的动词。例如:see(明白),know, want, like, hear, have(有), think, hope, hate等。I hear someone singing. 我正听见有人唱歌。Do you see anyone over there? 你看到那里有什么人吗?What does he think of it? 他觉得这怎么样?如果这些词使用正在进行时态,句子带有某种感情色彩。例如:Are you seeing someone off? 你在给谁送行吗?They are hearing an English talk. 他们在听一个英语报告。2.现在进行时还有另外一种含义,即它们能表达即将发生的事情,相当于一般将来时。有些动词从结构来看是现在进行时,但却是表示将要发生的事,而不表示动作现在正在进行。这些动词往往是一些表示位置移动变化的动词:arrive, come, do, get, go, have, leave, meet, play, return, see, spend, start, stay, wear, work等。We are leaving on Friday。我们星期五出发。Are you going anywhere tomorrow?你明天准备去哪儿?A foreign guest is giving a lecture this afternoon。今天下午一个外国客人将给我们作报告。Are you staying here till next week? 你打算在这里呆到下个星期吗?在表示将来的情况下,特别是be going to do sth. 这种结构,已经没有多少“去”的意思了,几乎就是用来表达“将要、打算”做什么事情。例如:It is going to be rather cold tomorrow。明天很可能非常冷。She is not going to speak at the meeting。她不打算在那个会上发言。3.当其与always、forever、continually、constantly 等副词连用时表示重复的动作,而这种动作可能使人不满,厌倦或满意。例如:①She is perpetually interfering in my affairs.她老是干预我的事。 (不满)②The students are making progress constantly.学生们在不断进步。 (满意)4.在时间、条件状语从句中,有时可用现在进行时代替一般将来时。When you are passing my way,please drop in.你什么时候路过我家,请进来坐。现在进行时的用法:A表示现在( 指说话人说话时) 正在发生的事情。例:We are waiting for you.B. 表示现阶段正在进行的动作,说话时未必正在进行。例:Mr. Green is writing another novel.(说话时并未在写,只处于写作的状态。)例:She is learning piano under Mr. Smith.C.已经确定或安排好的但不确定会不会发生的将来活动。I'm leaving for a trek in Nepal next week.(我下周要去尼泊尔旅行)We're flying to Paris tomorrow.(我们明天乘飞机去巴黎)现在进行时的应用 D .些非持续性动词的进行时可以表示动作即将进行或发生,或表示动作的重复。 && 例如:He is joining the army. E.当现在进行时中有always, forever, constantly, continually修饰时,表示说话人的 && 赞赏或厌烦的情绪。 && 例如:They are always helping us. 注意:表示状态、感觉、心理活动的静态动词时,一般不使用进行时态。 F.子中有now时,常表示动作正在进行,这时要用现在进行时。如:They are playing basketball now.现在他们正在打篮球。G.ook, listen开头的句子,提示我们动作正进行,这时要用现在进行时。如:Listen!She is singing an English song.听,她正在唱英语歌。H.当前一段时间或现阶段正在进行的动作,且此时有this week, these days等时间状语,这时常用现在进行时。如:We are making model planes these days.这些天我们在做飞机模型。I.图片中的人物的动作,也为了表达更生动。此时也常用现在进行时。如:Look at the picture. The children are flying kites in the park.看这幅图,那些孩子正在公园放风筝。
发现相似题
与“—Jim, can you help me to wash the dishes?—Sorry, Dad, I____..”考查相似的试题有:
5373111112712290192130141128101466}

我要回帖

更多关于 can you help me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信