考研英语阅读题源题大家帮帮忙

一道英语阅读题,大家帮帮忙!!!!谢谢啦!!!!_百度知道
一道英语阅读题,大家帮帮忙!!!!谢谢啦!!!!
t at some time in his life smiled at the sight of a woman shaking in a thin dress on a winter day. Skirts are lengthened or shortened. Because they tremble at the thought of being seem in public in clothes that are out of fashion?  A) New fashions in clothing are created for the commercial exploitation of women, they are always taken advantage of by the designer neck - lines are lowered or raised. Designers and big stores always make money ________, as long as they look right, There can hardly be a man who hasn&#39.  D) Fashion designs should not be encouraged since they are only welcomed by women. Clothes which have been worn only a few times have to be put aside because of the change of fashion. Do the constantly changing fashions of women’s clothes. When comparing men and women in the matter of fashion. When you come to think of it, only a woman is capable of standing in front of a wardrobe packed full of clothes and announcing sadly that she has nothing to wear.They are only interested in outward appearance and they take advantage of the fact that women will put up with any amount of discomfort, which of the following statements is TRUE.  B) The constant changes in women&#39. Changing fashions are nothing more than the intentional creation of waste. Many women spend vast sums of money each year to replace clothes that have hardly been worn? That is for you to decide, reflect basic qualities of inconstancy and instability, Women who cannot afford to thr迹订杠秆蕲飞减嫩ow away clothing in this way. According to the passage, waste hours of their time altering the dresses they have, and so on, the conclusions to be drawn are obvious.  A) a waste of money  B) a waste of time  C) an expression of taste  D) an expression of creativity  38. No one can claim that the fashion industry contributes anything really important to society.  A) cost
B) appearance
C) comfort
D) suitability  39. Fashion designers are rarely concerned with vital things like warmth, the fact that women alter their old-fashioned dresses is seen as _________, comfort and durability (耐用), they have only themselves to blame, one wonders? Men are too clever to let themselves be cheated by fashion designers. To the writer. Do their unchanging styles of dress reflect basic qualities of stability and reliability.
36.  A) by mercilessly exploiting women workers in the clothing industry  B) because they are capable of predicting new fashions  C) by constantly changing the fashions in women's clothing  D) because they attach great importance to quality in women s clothing  37, or delicately picking her way through deep snow in high-s clothing reflect their strength of character.  C) The fashion industry makes an important contribution to societyIf women are mercilessly exploited year after year. The writer would be less critical if fashion designers placed more stress on the ________of clothing
来自温州育英国际实验学校
Fashion designers are rarely concerned with vital things like warmth, comfort and durability (耐用). A依据, they have only themselves to迹订杠秆蕲飞减嫩 blame, they have only themselves to blame:If women are mercilessly exploited year after year.37. C依据保证准确率:If women are mercilessly exploited year after year. C依据. B依据!36, they are always taken advantage of by the designers and the big stores:waste hours of their time altering the dresses they have38.39. Because they tremble at the thought of being seem in public in clothes that are out of fashion
其他&1&条热心网友回答初一英语题,拜托大家帮帮忙_百度知道
初一英语题,拜托大家帮帮忙
1.Subways,cars,bikes and buses are all t____2.Everyone knows Chinese names are d______from English names.3.In China,a small n_______of students go to school by subway.4.Don't w_________about him.He's very elever.选择:1.What do you _____the trip?A.think about
B.think of
C.think over
D.think2.Lily and Amy often leave _____ school________half past seven.A.to
D.at3.He's so young,so he is afraid _______dark.A.to
D.of4.It's sixty kilometers _____ here to the school.A.away from
B.far away from
D.far5.For many students,it's boring _________.A.do the same things
B.to do the same thing
C.do different thing
D.to do same thing6.It took me two weeks ________ reading the novels written by Guo Jjiangming.A.finish
B.to finish
C.finishes
D.finishing7.——Is ti serious,doctor?
——No, nothing serious, But it's important for you ______less meat.A.eating
D.eats8.It is important _______ everybody _____ English.A.learn
B. to learn
D. learning9.—— How does your mother ____?
—— By bike.A. to there
B. get to there
C. go here
D.go there
提问者采纳
1.transportation
2.different
4.worry选择:1.B 2,D 3.D 4.C 5.B 6.B 7.B 8.B 9.C
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.teansportation
2.different
4.worry1.B
1.transportation 2.different 3.number 4.worryADDABBBBD
1.transportation
2.different
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有几道英语题目,大家帮帮忙_百度知道
有几道英语题目,大家帮帮忙
4,the postman_____(arrive),Janet___(set)the table6.迹姬杠鞠蕲角减寿2.Tom____(work)in the garden while I___(sit)in the sun.While mother___(prepare)lunch一,he___(hear)a knock at the door.As my father___(leave)the house:用正确时态填空1,I___(meet)Charile.While he___(read)the letter.3.5.As I___(walk)down the street
提问者采纳
he took a short rest.(finished先发生)当他完成作业后,一位陌生人走了进来,Ill talk with him about this.下周? ②Sorry,一边……”之意,as常表示“随着……”.was walking
met4,as引导时间状语从句的区别 when,a stranger came in.(dance为延续性动词)当我们跳舞时,as都可使用,China is getting stronger and richer.随着时间一年一年过去,只用 when,表示一种持续的状态)趁热打铁。 ①You shall borrow the book when I have finished reading it.在我读完这本书后,但用法区别非常大、when用于表示“一……就……”的句型中(指过去的事情)。 ⑤The sad mother sat on the roadside.was reading
heard5,电话就响了,shouting as she was crying.伤心的妈妈坐在路边,the weather got worse.(as表示“随着……”之意) ② The atmosphere gets thinner and thinner as the height increases.随着高度的增加,while,客人们已经离开了,只能用 as,就有人在敲门了。 ① Why do you want a new job when youve got such a good one already,一边唱.was preparing
set6。 ③Strike while the iron is hot.(is为延续性动词,常用when。 3.当主句。 ②I had hardly /scarcely entered my room when the telephone rang.=Hardly /Scarcely had I entered my room when the telephone rang.我刚一走进房门,I was out when you called me.(call为短暂性动词)对不起,中国变得越来越富强了,且从句动作为延续性动词时.was droping
spokewhen。 ②When I got to the airport?(get为短暂性动词)你已经找到如此好的工作,为何还想再找新的,while,经理来这参观时,as显然都可以引导时间状语从句.worked
was sitting3。 ①When /While /As we were dancin迹姬杠鞠蕲角减寿g。 1.从句动作在主句动作前发生。 ④ The students took notes as they listened.(listen为延续性动词)学生们边听课边做笔记1,也可以和短暂性动词连用,the guests had left.(got to后发生)当我赶到飞机场时,你可以借阅。 ③As years go by,且从句须用一般时代替将来时,你打电话时我刚好外出了。 ① As the time went on、when可以和延续性动词连用,while,边哭边叫。这时;while和as从句的谓语动作必须是和主句谓语动作同时发生。 二.was leaving
arrived2,大气越来越稀薄,他休息了一会儿,从句动作的时间概念淡化。 2.从句动作和主句动作同时发生。 sb.had hardly(=scarcely) done sth.when...=Hardly / Scarcely had sb.done sth.when... ①I had hardly /scarcely closed my eyes when someone knocked at the door.=Hardly / Scarcely had I closed my eyes when someone knocked at the door.我刚一闭上眼,I was writing a letter.(make为延续性动词)当她在打电话时。 ④The little girls sang as they went.小姑娘们一边走。 4.在将来时从句中,when。 ②When the manager comes here for a visit next week。 三。 ①When he had finished his homework;而while和as只能和延续性动词连用,我会和他谈谈此事。 ②When /While /As she was making a phonecall,而主要表示主句动作发生的背景或条件时;“一边……、when从句的谓语动词可以在主句谓语动作之前、从句动作同时进行,我正在写信、之后或同时发生。 一
提问者评价
Thank you!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题不会,请大家帮帮忙~~~谢谢了~~~49_百度知道
几道英语题不会,请大家帮帮忙~~~谢谢了~~~49
我的英语不好,请大家详细解释一下,谢谢了,我会在括号里说答案,请大家说明一下,为什么选他。~~~~答的好,有加分。1.----He looked at it _____again. A care
B carefulness
D carefully(D)2..----I don't know _____she is ---Her mother says she is much better these days.
D where(B)3.---I can't say_______ I want to go back to my hometown.It's quite a few years since I last went back.
A how much B how long C how 钉胆草沸禺度碴砂厂棘often D how soon(A)4.---The more we look at the picture,______
A the better we liked
B the less we like it
C we like it less D better it we like(B)5.---We muat finish the work_____Saturday
B ago (A)6.---They saw the film five days__A before
B ago(B)7.-- I don't think this shirt fits her.It's______small for her. A much
too B very much
C too much
D so much (A)8.---There are_________new words in Lesson Four than in Lesson One.
B much more
C many more D more a few(B)9.---Although they are brothers,they are the ______opposite of one another.
D little(B)10.---Han Mei did rather______(bad) in the sports meeting.
(worse)填空11.---The weo friends were ______pleased to see each other that they talked on and on happily in the park
A too B so C quite
D much (B)12 我书上写的quite a+名词
Have you learned German?
---Yes,it's_______language I've ecer learned.
A a quite difficult
B quite a difficult
C a difficult quite
D difficult a quite(B) difficult是形容词啊
请大家把答案说详细一下,答的好有加分~~~~~
提问者采纳
1.----He looked at it _____again. A care
B carefulness
D carefully(D)因为副词修饰动词,所以用carefully来修饰 looked at 2..----I don't know _____she is ---Her mother says she is much better these days.
D where(B)从回答中可以看出上面是在问她怎么样了,和How are you?的用法一样,是问某人身体怎么样。只是把它改成第三人称How is she?3.---I can't say_______ I want to go back to my hometown.It's quite a few years since I last went back.
A how much B how long C how often D how soon(A)how much表程度,问价钱
how long问时间
how often问频率
how soon问将来的时间4.---The more we look at the picture,______
A the better we liked
B the less we like it
C we like it less D better it we like(B)这个题目是形容词比较级的用法,“the 加比较级,the 加比较级 &表示越……就越……5.---We must finish the work_____Saturday
B ago (A)before 加时间点 在……之前6.---They saw the film five days__A before
B ago(B)7.-- I don't think this shirt fits her.It's______small for her. A much
too B very much
C too much
D so much (A)much
too +形容词,表示“很,非常”。这件T恤对她而言太小了。too much +不可数名词,表示“很多,大量” 。
There is too much water.有很多水。8.---There are_________new words in Lesson Four than in Lesson One.
B much more
C many more D more a few(B)首先当你看到than可以判断这是个比较级的用法题目,而选项中能修饰比较级的只有much more
9.---Although they are brothers,they are the ______opposite of one another.
D little(B)首先判断出题人得意思是要强调尽管他们是兄弟,但是他们两个人依然有些不同。就可以排除C,D,那么很容易选择B,副词修饰形容词。10.---Han Mei did rather______(bad) in the sports meeting.
(worse)填空这一题你首先得判断出是用rather来修饰形容词的比较级的用法,在运动会中韩梅表现得相当的糟糕。bad
worst11.---The weo friends were ______pleased to see each other that they talked on and on happily in the park
A too B so C quite
D much (B)so ……that……如此,以至于,“她们是如此的高兴看到对方以至于她们在公园里不停的交谈。'12 我书上写的quite a+名词
Have you learned German?
A a quite difficult
B quite钉胆草沸禺度碴砂厂棘 a difficult
C a difficult quite
D difficult a quite(B) difficult是形容词,如果用quite(相当),来修饰的话要记住语序是quite+冠词+形容词+名词,表示&相当怎样的……&例如:quite a beautiful girl 相当漂亮的一个女孩子。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
1. D carefully(是副词,放动词后面,修饰动词)2. D where (WHERE SHE IS,是她在哪里)3. HOW MUCH 形容想回家的程度,后半句说他已经有几年没回去了,其他的都不妥。4. B the less we like it
(the more...,the less搭配句型)5.A before 在。。。之前6.B ago (几天前)7. A much
too (too 也, 还, 太, 过于的意思,修饰后面的SMALL)8.B much more
(跟第7题相似)9.B just (表示转折,正好,钉胆草沸禺度碴砂厂棘 恰好,只是, 仅仅的意思)10. worse (表示恶化)11. B so (so...that句型,太。。。以至于)12.difficult 是形容词,这里修饰后面的anguage
1.认真地看 英语汉语都是副词修饰动词。2.回答是 她好多了。当然是问身体情况。用how。想想How are you? 3.多么。much表程度。4.前后结构一致。前面是比较级,后面也是比较级。the more…the less…5.before用在时间前ago用在时间后。如果不能理解太深,就这样记。6.同上。多练练。7.much too=too
too much=much.8.比较用more .much修饰比较级,加大more的程度。9.just.“刚好”相反。10.rather.具体用法见字典。11.so…that…如此…以至…12.形容词difficult和数量词a都修饰language.一个红苹果。
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
1.----He looked at it _____again. A care
B carefulness
D carefully(D)此处修饰动词看的,应该要有个副词2..----I don't know _____she is ---Her mother says she is much better these days.
D where(B)How is sb 某人怎么样 形容外貌等等,又下句可看出3.---I can't say_______ I want to go back to my hometown.It's quite a few years since I last went back.
A how much B how long C how often D how soon(A)How much 很,非常 表示程度
我很想回故乡4.---The more we look at the picture,______
A the better we liked
B the less we like it
C we like it less D better it we like(B)the 比较级 the 比较级。固定句型 由语义可知选项5.---We muat finish the work_____Saturday
B ago (A)before 加时间点 在……之前6.---They saw the film five days__A before
B ago(B)一段时间加 ago
在……之前7.-- I don't think this shirt fits her.It's______small for her. A much
too B very much
C too much
D so much (A)much too 加 形容词too much 加 不可数名词8.---There are_________new words in Lesson Four than in Lesson One.
B much more
C many more D more a few(B)有than 所以有比较级 much more 多得多 much 是副词 可以修饰形容词9.---Although they are brothers,they are the ______opposite of one another.
D little(B)the just 特指 就是那个……10.---Han Mei did rather______(bad) in the sports meeting.
(worse)填空rather worse 差得多 强调11.---The weo friends were ______pleased to see each other that they talked on and on happily in the park
A too B so C quite
D much (B)so... that... 固定搭配 如此……以至于12 我书上写的quite a+名词
Have you learned German?
A a quite difficult
B quite a difficult
C a difficult quite
D difficult a quite(B)quite a difficult language
特别难的一种语言注意后面真正修饰的是语言
第一题 :D首先从意思上理解 他再一次看着它 当然是仔细的看着它carefully 总不会是再一次粗心地看着它
然后是要选的这个词是修饰动词的 修饰动词用副词 排除形容的两个 当然选d了第二题:b分析回答的这一句话是什么意思:她这些天身体好多了提问她身体怎么样 用 how is she第三题:根据语义理解 你不知道我有多么想回到我的故乡 距离我上次回去已经有好些年了多么想 表示程度副词 用how much 第四题:这题考的是the more 。。the better(比较级+比较级) 的固定用法因此就剩下a b选项 like是及物动词 后面邀加名词或代词 所以用B。第五题:是before 与ago的区别before是在什么之前ago是距今多少时间了 这题是我们必须在星期六之前完成时间原因 先发这么几题 以后补上
第一个不用回答了,副词修饰动词。第2个用WHERE做引导词,where she is .不能讲what/how/who she is .第三个后面将他很多年没回老家了,可想而知他有多想家吧,所以选A了。第四个the more ……the
better……句型。第五个 和第六个都是BEFORE和AGO的用法问题了,时间在前用AGO,时间在后用BEFORE,所以五选A,六选B。第七个选much too ,too放在后面用来修饰small的。第八个同理。第九个用just 表示强调,虽然是兄弟可是个性却相反。第十个,rather 在此用作修饰比较级,bad 改成worse。第十一个用SO PLEASED 表示强调说明很开心很高兴,It's
so+形容词+to+原型,能明白吗?第十二个,用quite a 修饰名词language. 如果还不明白,尽管再来问我哦O(∩_∩)O! 祝你学习进步!
12题quite修饰的是language其它不会的可以再问我 欢迎
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题大家帮帮忙!_百度知道
英语选择题大家帮帮忙!
一.Choose the right answer to complete each of the following sentences.1)Liu Ming is an old friend of _____.
D.I2)These are _____exercise books._____are in the classroom.
B.our,Yours
D.us,Yours3)______are my new books.
D.It4)_____are very clever students.
D.Theirs5)Which of______books is yours?
D.any6)_____a map of China.
D.Its‘7)Look!Threr stands a girl._____is my sister.
D.She’s8)Please take a picture for_____.
D.my9)_____is your English teacher?
B.Who's
D.Whom10)______book do you like?A.Which
D.These11)My father has a new car._____color is red.A.It
B.It's
D.This12)_____is my picture._____are yours.A.This,That
B.This,Those
C.That,This
D.These,Those13)_____bed is very clean._____is clean,too.A.His,Mine
D.Him,My14)I don't like this shirt.I like____one.A.these
D.this求人帮帮忙啊!!谢谢大家了!!!
提问者采纳
1 CBBAC6 CCCBA11 CBAC倾心奉献,敬请采纳。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1 C; 2 B; 3 B;4 A;5 C;6 C;7 C;8 C;9 B;10 A;11 C;12 B;13 A;14 C这些都是简单的人称代词、物主代词,你弄清楚每个词的意长鼎馆肝弋菲龟十骇姜思,结合上下文的意思和单复数,就会觉得非常简单而有趣,也能提高你的学习兴趣,祝你学习进步!
CBBAC CDCCA
同学下次自己做哦
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 大家帮帮忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信