求解如下英语动词用适当形式填空空 要理由 谢谢

阅读短文,从所给词中选择适当的词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需加助动词或不定式符号。(每词限用一次)_百度知道
阅读短文,从所给词中选择适当的词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需加助动词或不定式符号。(每词限用一次)
注:助动词(do或does)
不定式符号(to)eat
playBill is my cousin.He ___ tidy and healthy.He has a good ___ habit.He likes fruit and vegeta-bles.He___ junk food. And he loves sports.He plays basketball with his classmates every af-ternoon.
“Do床菝搬吠植杜邦森鲍缉n't always ____ TV.Come and play bas-ketball with us!”he says to me.
Next week,I want ___ basketball with Bill.I think it's very useful.如上求解
提问者采纳
doesnot like 4
毯写催救诎嚼挫楔旦盲watch
5 to play 希望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Bill is my cousin.He is_ tidy and healthy.He has a good _eating__ habit.He likes fruit and vegeta-bles.He_does n倌食愤秆莅飞缝时俯江ot like__ junk food. And he loves sports.He plays basketball with his classmates every af-ternoon.
“Don't always _watch___ TV.Come and play bas-ketball with us!”he says to me.
Next week,I want to play___ basketball with Bill.I think it's very useful.
助动词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何解答动词适当形式填空题
从近几年的英语中考试题来看,试题更能体现新课程理念,在注重考查“双基”的同时,更侧重考查学生综合运用语言的能力,基本上实现了由知识立意向能力立意的转变。试题中用所给动词的适当形式填空题,也变成了给学生一篇短文,让学生在一定的语言环境中,用所给动词的适当形式填空。这不但考查了学生综合运用所学的英语动词时态、语态的能力,而且能考查学生综合运用所学英语知识的能力,较以前的动词适当形式填空题难度有所增加。它要求学生必须具备一定的词汇量和一定的语法知识,而且必须具备一定的阅读理解能力、分析能力才能正确地解答这种题。那么,应如何解答呢?我认为应从确定动词的时态、动词的语态和确定动词形式等几方面去考虑,还必须掌握一定的答题技巧,才能达到事半功倍的效果。下面以济南市中考题为例,与大家谈谈“动词填空”题的解题技巧与方法。AJim is a lovely boy,but he______(have)a bad memory.Last sunday morning,Jim______(play)in his bedroom whenhis mother asked him(go......
(本文共计2页)

相关文章推荐
《江西青年职业学院学报》2011年01期
《英语知识》2003年03期
《北京印刷学院学报》2003年03期
《日语知识》2005年03期
《鞍山科技大学学报》2004年06期
单期定价:2.90元/期
全年定价:2.32元/期 共69.60元
本刊更多往期等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2009年英语练习题:用所给动词的适当形式填空
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:最给力的教育考试网站】&&&日
已有163人加入
  1. After school the students _______ (take) their bags and went home.
  2. It often _______ (take) me half an hour _______ (get) to the post office.
  3. _______ (be) your friends at school last week?
  4. We will go to the movies if it _______ (not rain) tomorrow afternoon.
  5. When we _______ (arrive) at the station, the train had already left.
  6. Our P.E. teacher _______ (be) in the Party for ten years.
  7. I’m sorry _______ (keep) you waiting for so long.
  8. The heavy rain stopped us from _______ (go) swimming.
  9. I didn’t know she preferred reading to _______ (play).
  10. I _______ (put) my keys here just now. But I can’t find them now.
  11. Li Lei _______ (carry) water for Aunt Mary at times.
  12. Sue _______ (have) supper at half past six every day.
  13. She _______ (go) to the cinema with her friends tomorrow evening.
  14. Beth isn’t here. She _______ (go) to Beijing.
  15. My mother _______ (do) some cooking when I came in.
来源:233网校-责编:xx&&&
10月6日 22:44
有谁知道姜堰中学2012年的录取分数线、总分和各科所占分数?求解。
9月7日 19:47
有没有河南永城的,大家交流一下
8月24日 14:9
前久,我去补课学到了许多语法,可老师让我们举例,就是不会。我真的不知道该怎么办?
8月20日 9:5
怎么才能学好英语& ?求助啊。
8月16日 17:34
我今年初三毕业可是英语一窍不通,所以请网友帮忙,小弟感激不尽。
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:What___you _____(do)last sunday?we_______(mop)the fioor。用动词适当形式填空 理由
What___you _____(do)last sunday?we_______(mop)the fioor。用动词适当形式填空 理由
&What did you do(do)last sunday?we mopped (mop)the fioor。
其他回答 (1)
What did you do last Sunday?We mopped&the floor.
(Last Sunday 动词便要用过去式)
等待您来回答
外语领域专家等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2014年中考重点圈定英语试题及答案24(动词的时态)
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:教育考试门户】&&&日
已有363人加入
一、单项选择。 1.―I hear you are a big fan of Yao Ming.―Quite right.But it's a pity that he ________ several years ago.(2013,山西) A.retires        B.retiredC.will retire2.―That's a nice mobile phone.(2013,武汉) ―It is.My aunt ________ it for my last birthday.A.buy B.will buyC.have bought D.bought3.When Jim's mother came in,he ________ his homework.(2013,长沙) A.is doing B.has doneC.was doing4.She ________ the book ________ two days ago.(2013,绥化) A.has borrowed;since B.has kept;sinceC.kept;for5.―Hello,may I speak to Miss Wang?(2013,南充) ―Sorry,she isn't in.She ________ the office.A.has been to B.has gone toC.has been away6.―Julie,what ________ in your hand?(2013,苏州) ―Look!It's a new iPad for my daughter.A.do you hold B.are you holdingC.were you holding D.will you hold7.―The food looked bad,but it ________OK.―So we can't judge a man by his appearance.(2013,兰州) A.is tasted B.tastedC.was tasted D.taste8.―Ssh,be quiet!The baby ________ in the next room.―Oh,sorry.A.sleeps B.sleptC.is sleeping D.was sleeping9.―When can I see the doctor,madam?―Let me see.Sorry,you ________ your turn,so you'll have to wait again.A.are missing B.have missedC.will miss D.missed10.―Mike,why are you watching TV again?―I ________ my homework.A.finish B.finishedC.have finished D.had finished11.My brother told me that he ________ back on Saturday.A.is B.wasC.would be D.will be12.―I came to your office this morning,but nobody was in.―Oh,we ________ a meeting in the meeting room.A.have had B.hadC.were having D.had had
二、阅读短文,用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加情态动词或助动词。(2013,德州) Tom worked in the office of Mr Bates. One day, when Tom got to the office, a letter 13.________ (wait) for him.He opened it. “Dear Tom,”the letter said,“I 14.________ (write) to thank you for your help.You 15.________ (help) me so much when I came to your office. Here's a ticket for the big football match.” Tom looked at the ticket. He could not believe that he had it. Everyone looked forward to 16.________ (watch) the match! “I must watch the match,” he thought.“ I must. I 17.________ (expect) the big match for 4 years.” Tom thought and thought. He 18.________ (not put) his heart into any work.Then at twelve o'clock he knew what 19.________ (do). He went out of the office and called his sister, Jean. At one o'clock Mr Bates came up to him.“I have bad news for you,Tom.Your sister telephoned just now.Your mother 20.________ (send) to hospital a moment ago.” “Thank you,”Tom said.“I will go to the hospital. I 21.________ (come) back as soon as possible.” In fact, Tom 22.________ (leave) the office quickly for the football ground. Tom's ticket was a good one. He could stand near the front. The next morning, when Tom got to the office, Mr Bates came up to him. “You're fired (解雇), Tom.” Then he walked away angrily.“But why?” Tom asked.Then a girl said, “We saw the match on TV here yesterday! You were on TV! Tom, you had such a good ticket!”
中考热身 1~5.ABCDC考向导航 【例1】A 【例2】C 【例3】B 【例4】B 【例5】B【例6】C 【例7】C 【例8】B 【例9】C 【例10】D【例11】D 【例12】B语法演练
一、1~5.ADDCA 6~10.BCDDD 11~15.ABDDB
233网校推荐新闻:
来源:233网校-责编:baijie&&&
10月6日 22:44
有谁知道姜堰中学2012年的录取分数线、总分和各科所占分数?求解。
9月7日 19:47
有没有河南永城的,大家交流一下
8月24日 14:9
前久,我去补课学到了许多语法,可老师让我们举例,就是不会。我真的不知道该怎么办?
8月20日 9:5
怎么才能学好英语& ?求助啊。
8月16日 17:34
我今年初三毕业可是英语一窍不通,所以请网友帮忙,小弟感激不尽。
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型: