求这个视频bgm提取的BGM

求这个视频的背景音乐求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌名:The magic key 歌手:One-T feat. Cool-T 歌词This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me &From up here, life seems so small What`s the meaning of it all ? Miss the way it used to be One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me Where in the world could I be ? Homies looking so cool, cool, I`m cool-t Tuxedos made of snow Is there something I should know ? Mom and Pop and little bro Dead and gone so long ago Could this be paradise at last ? The first test I`ve ever passed Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen, find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen like your life be free Magic Key Blissful days, whatcha gonna do ? Still I miss my old t-crew Can`t afterlive without`em I just wish they only knew May have lived without a home But my homies` love me kept me warm Taught me to forget the game Money, hatred, hunger, pain This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen and find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen like your life be free Missing you, missing you Missing you, magic crew Missing you, missing you Missing you, magic crew Had a meeting with my maker The superhuman baker He popped me in the oven And set the dial to lovin` Now I watch over my boys Help`em keep on making noise Never pictured me with wings Guess I`ve heard of stranger thing
虽然不懂英语,但是还是能感觉到 跟视频唱的不一样 - -
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的bgm_百度知道
提问者采纳
Fall Out Boy - 7 Minutes In Heaven
提问者评价
好快。。谢谢了
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
Theme for Scanty&Knee Socks - TeddyLoid试听:下载:需要的话我可以邮件给你~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这视频的背景音乐 都是什么音乐_百度知道
1. Warriors---Tan Dun & Itzhak Perlman
(在QQ音乐里搜专辑《Hero - Music from the Original Soundtrack》最后一首)2.Die Streuner - Wir sind des Geyers schwarz
(我们是盖耶黑色军团 )3.Barbossa Is Hungry--Klaus Badelt
(加勒比海盗插曲)4. Hans Zimmer--Hummell Gets The Rockets
(勇闯夺命岛)5.The Pilots' Theme-- BT
(绝密飞行)6.这首对唱不知道7. Era-Enae Volare Mezzo
(虾米音乐有下载)8.O Fortuna ---Philharmonia Chorus & Philharmonia Orchestra &Riccardo Muti
(《哦 命运女神》)9.The Warrior Song - Sean Householder (songtaste下载)10.The Sacred War--- The Alexandrov Red Army Choir (115网盘有)11.最后一首也不知道是什么军歌。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
我们是黑色的盖耶军团
这个我也知道 其它的呢~
the dawn 也叫亡灵序曲根据那个改编的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询