wrap you in my arms andyou make my dreamsyou my baerito

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Litigation Support
Searches & Compliance
Practice Support【Brian Mcfadden】跪求wrap my arms的歌词!!!!_brianmcfadden吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:789贴子:
【Brian Mcfadden】跪求wrap my arms的歌词!!!!收藏
能翻蔷么。。。。YTB上肯定有带歌词的视频
--!反不了。。。。
。。。。。下个FREEU很快的
我今天晚上找找吧。。。。
多谢!!!!!这首歌实在是过分的好听。。。。。
听,大致可以听出来吧但是有的真心听不清楚第二段很好唱啊
回复6楼:会很晚哦。。。。明天起来看吧
"Wrap My Arms"Sitting here tryna figure it out just what I should sing to you so many things going thru my head but all I can see is youNever been quite good at this you know I tried so hard you fall asleep watching will and grace and you wake up in my armsDon't go, don't go, don't goooooI wrap my arms around you,I wrap my arms around you,And I will run till I've found youI wrap my arms around youI try to make a life for us maybe with this guitar the first time I ever sung to you you never laughed so hard You know you look so beautiful standing in your dress I try and show of all my moves but you know that I don't dance Don't go, don't go, don't goooo I wrap my arms around you,I wrap my arms around you,And now I'll run till I've found you,I wrap my arms around you Whoaa whoa whoa whoa [x2]Sit back and watch our lives you know we've had the best time I'm so happy just lying here I wrap my arms around you,I wrap my arms around you,I wrap my arms around youI told you I would be there I told you I wasn't leaving I would never let you goAnd and ill never let you get awayI wrap my armsI told you I would be there I told you I wasn't leaving I would never let you go and and I'll never let you get awayI wrap my arms I wrap my arms..I wrap my arms around you,I wrap my arms around you
应该是吧。。。谷歌到的
啊==,你怎么不去百度啊??
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或暮光之城里贝拉被詹姆斯咬了之后,爱德华为他吸毒的时候的那首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
暮光之城里贝拉被詹姆斯咬了之后,爱德华为他吸毒的时候的那首歌叫什么名字?
是ROB自己唱的 Let me signStanding by a broken tree
Her hands are all twisted,
She's pointing at me,
I was damned by the light comin'
Over all as s旦顶测雇爻概诧谁超京he
Spoke with a voice that,
disrupted the sky.
&Walk on over, yeah
to this bit of shade,
I will wrap you in my arms&
And hold you safe,
&Let me sign,
let me sign.&靠着被毁的树,她的树枝缠绕,都在指向我,我完全沉迷在他的轻盈,当她那划破天际的声音响起她说:过来,到这阴凉处来我用我的手臂罩着你并且让你安全让我为你祈福
提问者评价
我爱死他了,他真帅
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
是男主角Robert Pattinson(饰演Edward Cullen)唱的《Let Me S旦顶测雇爻概诧谁超京ign》MP3下载地址:
[提问者采纳]
爱德华是吸毒,还是吸血呀?当时好像没歌呀? 不知道呀
never think小R唱的
是Robert pattinson的let me sign,qq音乐上可以找到,很不错的音乐哦~~
暮光之城的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP