谢谢英语怎么说 谢谢

英语,谢谢_百度知道
Hey mom, it's David here. I forgot some things this morning because i was in such a hurry, can you bring them to school please? My pencil case is sitting on my desk, that ruby watch is on my bed beside my pillow, my iron ruler and math notebook is probably on my chair, identification card and keys to our house are just in my top drawer under the birthday card from Coby last week. Thanks mom, hurry please!60字的短信。。。真心不好写。。。。。。。。我在加拿大住了5年了,这些都比较随意。。。加油~『60字不知到了没。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Dear mother,Now I need your help, please help me put a pencil box, watch, ruler,notebook, ID card and key to help me to school. The pencil box on the table,the table on the bed, a ruler and a laptop on the chair, ID card and the keys are in the drawer. Please take these things to help me to school, thank you.From,Your son
Hey mom, it's David here. I forgot some things this morning because i was in such a hurry, can you bring them to school please? My pencil case is sitting on my desk, that ruby watch is on my bed beside my pillow, my iron ruler and math notebook is probably on my chair, identification card and keys to our house are just in my top drawer under the birthday card from Coby last week. Thanks mom, hurry please!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁感谢你的回复 英文
感谢你的回复 英文中文:啊,多谢您的赞扬和鼓励,您的认可对我很重要,今后我会继续努力的。
英文:Oh, thank you very much for your praisal and encouragement, which mean recognition on me and are of great importance to me. I will be working harder in the future.
Habi get the fu-ck out of my face same day of next year will be first anniversary of your death
I am glad to get your appraise! I wish also to thanks for the assistance you have given me in my work!I will try my best to done in future!
不用写太多,写两句客气的就行!也不用说的太复杂,老外们一般喜欢直来直往!
thank you!
I am glad to get your appraise. I will try my best to conqure any difficulties and to fulfill your required
Thanks for your email and it's my pleasure to take the opportunity. I will be more than happy to offer more help in the future.
Best Regards,
每个人都喜欢被感谢,在你的信里对读者表示感谢,感谢他们所做的事情和他们将要为你做的事,你会发现将真诚表达在你的字里行间会让你受益匪浅。
感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。
Thank you for contacting us.
如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这个句子开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。
Thank you for your prompt reply.
当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.”
Thank you for providing the requested information.
如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这个句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。
Thank you for your assistance.
如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate your help in resolving the problem.”
Thank you for raising your concerns.
就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。
这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.”
在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去付出的感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在行动时更主动更乐意。
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
与上例类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。
Thank you for your understanding.
如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使用这个句子吧。
Thank you for your consideration.
如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话,就可以用这句话结尾。
Thank you again for everything you've done.
这个句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢他们的付出。编辑提醒:请注意查看“感谢你的回复 英文”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:感谢你的回复 英文一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。英语谢谢。。。。...。。_百度知道
提问者采纳
i bet that many a person can bear cold days to swim in winter.it is the best season to plat trees in spring.which season do you like best in all seasons.leaves turn yellow and fall down to the ground as autumn is coming.look! a lot of persons are busy clearing snow in the street.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
i bet that many people can swim in the lake in cold winter .Spring is the best season to plant trees .what is your favourite season of all ?when the autumn comes,leavies turn to brown and fall on the ground.look , many people are busy in cleaning the snow on the street .
&I bet many people can swimming under the river&in the cold winter .Spring is always the best time to plant treesIn all the seasons, which season do you like best?When autumn comes, leaves turn to brown, and&fall to the groundLook .Many people are busy in cleaning the snow on the street
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁表示感谢的英文
表示感谢的英文Thank you very much/ Thank you so much!非常感谢
Thanks a lot/ a milliom 十分感谢
Many thanks很感谢
Too many thanks十分感谢
A thousand thanks./Thanks a million./Thanks a bunch/Thanks a bundle/Thanks heaps
以千百万计或成束(bunch, bundle) 成堆(heaps)的道谢,略觉夸张
Thank you very much /ever so much/most sincerely/indeed/from the bottom of my heart
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。多用于书信中
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindnewhen you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to expre)my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢......
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢......
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...
为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。编辑提醒:请注意查看“表示感谢的英文”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:表示感谢的英文一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的通知 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信