One subject____ country music often returns is &quot 什么意思;the good old days.&quot 什么意思;

语法:定语从句整理和练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
语法:定语从句整理和练习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>>2009年黑龙江省哈尔滨中考英语试题
2009年黑龙江省哈尔滨中考英语试题揪错
找名校名卷--->>上
上,找“九年级英语全国通用版中考”更多相关试卷猜你喜欢——
最新更新试卷——The American countryside_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
The American countryside
T​y​p​i​c​a​l​ ​h​o​u​s​e​ ​o​f​ ​A​m​e​r​i​c​a​n​ ​c​o​u​n​t​r​y​
​
​R​u​r​a​l​ ​f​a​m​i​l​i​e​s​ ​
​
​c​o​u​n​t​r​y​ ​f​a​i​r​
​
​A​m​e​r​i​c​a​n​ ​C​o​u​n​t​r​y​ ​M​u​s​i​c
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:7.15MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Why is it that classical music is now ignored by the majority of society? | A conversation
Fountain Valley, CA
United States
This conversation is closed.
Why is it that classical music is now ignored by the majority of society?
Sure, classical music still exists and is still evolving with new compositions. However, this perennial genre of music has been evidently on the decline with the rise of other types of music that is unfortunately promoted over classical music. I understand that with new generations come new tastes due to media and pop culture, but classical music has been preserved prominently from the Baroque period (1600s) well into the Contemporary and Late Romantic era (late 1800s- 1970s ish). I feel as though classical music should be integrated into education (it is in orchestra, choir, band etc) as a core subject as art is necessary along with athletics to foster a well balanced student. Unfortunately,
this antiquated music is left behind and I am afraid that it will one day vanish as the number of composers are dwindling. What are your thoughts on this?
Related Talks:}

我要回帖

更多关于 php quot 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信