it will rain吉他谱 next week ( )changsha.

当前位置:  →
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:补全对话(填词句)
时间: 10:17:17作者:02edu
收集整理:
2011年全国各地市110份中考真题解析版汇编之补全对话(填词句)六.补全对话(本大题共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)【2011天津】根据对话内容,在每小题的空白处填入适当的话语,是对话意思完整。(It’sFridaytoday.BobandDavearetalkingabouttheirweekendplans.)Bob:Dave,theradiosaysitissunnytomorrow.Doyouhaveanyplans?[本文由免费提供]Dave:71.Iwanttogotothebeach.72?Bob:I’mgoingtodosomesports.Dave:73.Bob:Ilikebasketballbest.Ithinkitcanhelpmegrowtaller.Dave:74.Bob:Iwillplayitinthegym.Bytheway,whowillyougotothebeachwith?Dave:I’llgowithmyparents.Bob:75?Dave:Wewillgotherebycar.Bob:Haveagoodtime.Dave:Thesametoyou.答案:71.Yes,Ido/Ofcourse/certainly.解析:从后文可以看出是有计划。72.Whatareyougoingtodo/Whataboutyou解析:从回答可知应该是问Bob要做什么。73.Whatsportdoyoulikebest/What’syourfavoritesport解析:从回答可知问的是最喜欢的体育运动。74.Wherewillyouplayit解析:从回答可知问的是地点。75.Howwillyougothere解析:从回答可知问的是方式。【;河南省】六、补全对话(5小题,每小题2分,共10分)根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整。A:Hello,Betty.Theexaminationisover.Whatareyougoingtodotomorrow?B:I'mnotsure.76.________________?A:IwanttogototheScienceMuseum.B:Whydoyouwanttogothere?A:77.___________________,B:Thatsoundsinteresting.A:78.______________________?B:Yes,I'dloveto.A:Great!I'msurewe'llhaveagreattime.B:79.___________________?Iwanttotakesomephotos.A:I'mafraidyoucan't.Wearenotallowedtotakephotosinsidethemuseum.B:Gotit.Oh,80.____________________________?A:Atthegateofthemuseum.Besuretogettherebefore9o'clock.B:OK.Seeyouthen.76.Howabout/Whataboutyou?Whatareyougoingtodo?Whatdoyouwanttodo?What'syourplan?77.Becausethereis/therewillbe...BecauseIwanttogoto..,78.Wouldyouliketogowithme79.Can/May/CouldItakeacamerawithme80.whereshallwemeet【2011.南昆明】根据对话内容,在空白处写出恰当的句子,使句子连贯完整。所写句子应与所给的标点一致。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)John:UncleSmith,thisisJohnspeaking.I’msorrytocallupsolate,butmayIspeaktoJim?Smith:Jimisout.86John:OK,please.JimandIappliedanadventure(冒险)tourcompetitionontheInternetaweekago.TodayIwastoldthatwewereaccepted.Smith:Oh,thatmustbedangerous.87John:Becausewewanttodosportsandsomethingexciting.Smith:You’dbetternot.88John:UncleSmith,don’tworry.Wecantakegoodcareofourselves.Smith:89John:Yes.Wearereadyforit.Smith:Goodluck.John:90Smith:OK.I’lltellhimtocallyoubacklater.答案:86.Can/MayItakeamessageforyou?87.Whydoyouwanttodoit?/Why?88.Wewillsorryaboutyou.89.Areyoureadyforit?90.Thankyou/Thanks/Thankyouverymuch【2011陕西】B)根据下面对话中的情境,在每个空白处填入一个适当的语句,使对话恢复完整。A:Goodafternoon,Tom.Whereareyougoing?B:81.I'mgoing(tothestore)tobuysomebooks/I'mgoingtothebookstore/Tobuybooks/Tothebookstore(bookshop).A:Oh,tobuybooks?Youareout!WhynotgototheReaders'Room?B:TheReaders'Room?82.What(place)isit/WhatistheReaders’Room?A:Itisaplacewherestudentscanexchange()theiroldbookswithOthers.B:Thatsoundsgreat!83.Whereisit?A:It'snexttoRenminHospital,acrossfromCityPark.B:Oh,it'salittlefar.84.HowcanIget(go)there/Whichbuscan1take?A:YoucantakeNo.7bus.B:Howlongdoesittake?A:85.Itlakestenminutes(togetthere)/Abouttenminutes/Ten(10)minutes.B:Tenminutesisn'talongtime.OK,Iwillgothere.Thanks!【2011哈尔滨】(B)填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词。A:Goodmorning.Sitdown,please.B:Morning,doctor.A:What’sthematter81you?B:Iwascaughtintherainyesterday.I’vegotabadcoughandmyheadhurts.A:Doyouhaveafever?B:Yes,My82is380C.Oterrible.A:Oh,letmesee...There’snothingserious.Youjusthaveacold.Haveagoodrest,andyou’llbefinesoon.B:Thanks,Iwill.Anyothersuggestions?A:You83betterchooseyourclothesaccordingtotheweatherreport.Theweatheroftenchangesinsummer.B:84willtheweatherbetomorrow?A:Now,we’reintheseasonofrain.85stillberainytomorrow.Whenyougoout,pleasetakeanumbrella.81._______82._______83._______84._______85._______81.capital82.Over83.population84.Different85.symbol【2011湖南湘潭】第三节补全对话根据上下文把下面的对话补充完整。(共5个小题,每小题2分)A:Whatareyougoingtodoaftertheexams?B(76).Doyouhaveanygoodideas?A:Yeslwenttorelaxmyself.SoIwanttogoonatrip6:Soundsgreat!(77)?A:I'dliketogosomewhereinterestingandexciting.6:ThereisanewzooinChangsha(78)?A:No,Ihaven't.Whataboutyou?B:(79).Butmycousinwenttherelastweek.Hetoldmepeoplecouldwatchtheanimalsthereinamorenaturalenvironment.AReally?Thatsoundsinteresting.Let'sgotothezootogetherB:OK.Wecangotherebybustomorrow.A(80)?It'snottoofarfromhere.Andridingabikeisakindofgoodexercise.B.OKIcan'twait.76.I'venoidea/I'mnotsure/Idon'tknow/I'mgoingto...77Wherewouldyouliketogo?78Haveyoueverbeenthere?79.Meneither/NeitherhaveI/Ihaven'tbeenthere,either.80.Whynotrideabike?/Whydon'twerideabike?/Whataboutridingabike?【2011本溪】(B)在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语(话语可以是句子、短语或词),使对话完整。A:Whyareyousoexcited.WangHua?B:Don’tyouknow?LiNahaswontheFrenchOpen.A:21?B:TheFrenchOpenisaveryimportanttennismatchintheworld.A:Thenitmustbedifficulttowinthematch,isn’tit?B:22.It’sthefirsttimeforChinatowinthematch.It’sreallyworthwatching.A:Oh,really?23!Imissedit.B:Don’tworry.24.A:OntheInternet?25!I’llwatchthematchtonight.21.WhatistheFrenchOpen/Whatisit/WhatdoestheFrenchOpen/itmean?22.Yes/Yes,itis./Yes,ofcourse./Sure.23.Whatapity!/That’stoobad/Toobad.24.YoucanwatchitontheInternet.25.Goodidea./Great!/Wonderful.【2011广西贺州】B.根据对话内容与上下文,在空白处填入适当的词,使对话完整,并将单词写在答题卡相应的位置上。每空一词。(TonyistalkingtohisnetfriendMarkonQQ.)Tony:Hello,Mark._____(76)areyoutoday?MFine,thanks.I'vejust____(77)myhomework.Tony:Howmanyclassesdidyouhavethismorning?Mark:____(78).Math,English,MusicandP.E..Tony:DoyouliketheP.E.class?Mark:Of______(79).Ilikeplayingbasketballverymuch.Myfavoritebasketball_____(80)isYaoMing.Tony:Didyouhaveanyclassesthisafternoon?Mark:Yes,we____(81)two.AfterthatIplayedbasketballwithmyclassmates.Tony:Really?Iplayedbasketball,____(82).WehadagamewithClass2thisafternoon.Mark:____(83)youwinthegame?Tony:No,wedidn't.Ihatetolose.I'mnot_____(84)atbasketball,youknow.Mark:Don'tbesad.Youshouldalwayspracticeit.Tony:You____-(85)right.Thankyou.76.How77.finished/done78.Four79.course80.player/star81.had82.too83.Did84.good85.are【2011郴州】IV.写作技能(两部分,共计25分)A)通读对话,根据上下文补全对话。(共5小题,计10分)M:Goodmorning,doctor.W:Goodmorning,Jack.Youdon'tlookwell.71_____________.&M:Ihaveasorethroat.W:Haveyougotafever?M:72____________.Mytemperatureisalittlehigh.W:Whendiditstart?M:73________________.W:Didyouhaveanymedicine?M:No,Ididn't.74______________?W:Youshoulddrinksometeawithhoney,andtakethemedicine.Youwillfeelbettersoon.M:75________________.&W:You'rewelcome.71.What'sthematter/thetrouble/wrong(withyou)?/•••72.Yes(,1have).73.Itstartedtwodaysago./Yesterday./Lastnight/•••74.WhatshouldIdo?/WhatcanIdo?/Canyougivemesomeadvice?/••75.Thankyou(verymuch)./Thanks(alot)./•••【2011黑龙江齐齐哈尔】 (B)Completethedialoguewithproperwordsorsentences.A:Goodmorning,madam!B:Goodmorning,sir!A:Youlookworried.(56)?B:MysongotlostwhenIwastalkingwithmyfriendinthepark.I’velookedforhimeverywhere,butIcan’tfindhim.WhatshallIdo?A:(57).Tellussomethingabouthim,andwecanhelpyou.B:Thankyou,sir.A:Nowpleasetellme(58).B:He’ssixyearsold.A:(59)?B:He’sthinandtallwithbigeyes.A:Whatishewearingtoday?B:He’swearingawhiteT-shirtandbluejeans.A:(60)?B:It’s.A:OK.We’llcallyouassoonaswefindhim.B:Thankyouverymuch.56.What’swrongwithyou/What’sthematter(withyou)/What’syourtrouble/What’sthetrouble(withyou)/What’sup/Whathappened57.Don’tworry/Takeiteasy/Don’tbe(too)nervous/upset/worried/sad58.howoldhe(yourson)is/whathis(yourson’s)ageis59.Whatdoeshe(yourson)looklike/What’she(yourson)like60.What’syourtelephone(phone)number/Yourtelephone(phone)number,please(2011贵州毕节)根据对话内容,在每小题的空白处填上合适的句子,使对话意思完整、通顺。请把句子写在答题卡相应的位置。(每小题2分,共10分)Bob:Hi!Howareyoudoing?Tom:71..Bob:Iheardyouwentsomewhereforvacation.72.?Tom:well,IwenttoHainanIsland.Bob:73.?Tom:Yes,Iwenttherewithmyparents.Bob:74.?Tom:Byplane.Bob:75.?Tom:Westayedthereforfivedays.Therearemanyexcitingthingsthere,especiallydivingintherealsea!Bob:Thatsoundsgreat!IhopeIcangotheresomeday.
71.Verygood.72.Wheredidyougo?73.Didyougotherewithyourparents?74.Howdidyougothere?75.Howlongdidyoustaythere?(2011广西南宁市)请根据对话内容,在下面的空白处填入适当的词,使对话完整与正确,并将答案填在答题卡相应的横线上。每空一词。David:Oh,thefridgeisempty,sowehavetogooutfor__81__tonight.Susan:What__82__theFrenchrestaurantonBroadwayStreet?David:Oh,no.Maybeit’sthebestintown,butit’stoo__83__.Let’sgotoacheaperone.Susan:There’sanewrestaurantcalledTortillaFlat.David:Whereisit?Susan:It’sonHopeStreet,just__84__tothepostoffice.David:We’dbetterhurry.It’salready7pm,andmostrestaurantsstopservingfoodby9pm.Susan:Don’tworry.Wecan__85__therestaurantin5minutes.81.dinner82.about83.expensive/dear84.next85.reach(2011大庆)VI.Communication(本题共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)Completethedialoguewithproperwords,onewordforeachblank.A:I'llmissyou,Diana!B:Oh,Ifeeljustthe51!Wemusttrytocontinueourfriendship,eventhoughwewillno52beatschooltogether.A:Yes.Iwishweweren'tgoingtodifferentseniorhighschools.Ifeelreallysorrytohavetosay53toyouandallourotheroldfriends.B:We'llmakenewfriends,too,though!Butlet'spromisetostayin54.Wemaynotseeeachothersooften,butwecangettogetherinthesummervacation.A:Yes,that'sagood55.Andthinkofallthehappytimeswe'llhavethen!51.____52.____53.____54.____55.____答案:51.same52.longer53.goodbye54.friendship55.idea【2011福建福州】Ⅱ.用恰当的词语填空,完成对话。每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)A:Hello!.B:Hi,Judy!101isTony.A:Goodafternoon,Tony!Howisitgoing?B:Very102,thanks.I’mcallingtoaskwhereyouhadyourfamilypartylastweek.A:AtHiltonRestaurant.Why?B:I’m103foraproperrestaurant.Someofmyfriendswanttogettogetherforabigdinner.A:HiltonRestaurantopenedlastmonth.It’salittlebitexpensive,butit’s104themoney.B:Istherestaurant105frommyhome?A:No,itisn’t.B:Thankyouverymuch.A:Youarewelcome.Ⅱ.101.This102.well103.looking104.worth105.far【2011四川乐山】B)根据对话内容,在空白处填入恰当的表达,并将其答案填入文后的答题栏内。A:Whatdoyouwantforbreakfast?B:Iwant96.A:Ifyoudon’teatanything,you’ll97atschool.B:I’vegotsomechocolateinmybag.A:Oh,Sam,ifyoudon’teatproperly,you’llgetsick.B:OK,I’lleatanappleaswell.A:98isnotenough.It’salongtimeuntillunch.B:ButMum,I’mnothungry.A:Itdoesn’tmatter.Youmusteatsomething.It’sgoodforyou.B:OK,butitmustbequick.A:Here’sasandwichand99.B:OK.I’lldrinkthemilk,butI’lltakethesandwichwithmeandeatitonthebus.A:Tomorrowyoumustgetupearlier.B:Mum,Imustgo.I’ll100ifIdon’tgonow.A:Bye.B:Bye.96.nothing 97.behungry 98.Eatinganapple/It/That&99.some/aglassofmilk  100.missmybus/belate【2011山东聊城】六、补全对话(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情景。A:Hi,Tom!TomorrowisSunday.Whatareyougoingtodo?B:I’venoidea.21_____?A:I’mgoingtoworkonmyuncle’sfarm.Wouldyouliketocomewithme?B:22_______.Howfarisit?A:About10kilometers.B:23.________?A:Wecangotherebybus.B:Howlongwillittakeustogetthere?A:Abouthalfanhour.B:24._______?A:Let’smeetatthebusstopat7o’clock.B:25_____.Seeyouthen.A:Seeyoutomorrow.Keys:21.Whataboutyou?22.Yes,I’dloveto.23.Howcanwegothere?24.Whereandwhenshallwemeet?25.OK.【2011邵阳】IV.写作技能Ⅳ.写作技能(三部分,共11小题,计30分)A)完成对话通读对话,然后根据上下文补全对话内容。(共5小题,每小题2分)A:LiHua,thesummervacationiscoming___66____?B:I'mgoingtovisitmygrandparentsinthecountryside.A:Oh.I’veneverbeentothecountryside.Itmustbefun.B:Ofcourse.___67____?A:I'mgoingtovisitsomefamousuniversitiesinBeijing.B:___68____?A:I’mgoingtoTsinghuaUniversity,PekingUniversity.Bytheway,howwillyougotothecountryside?B:___69____.A:Ihopeyou’llhaveagoodtime.Willyoupleasee-mailmesomephotosofcountryside?B:___70____.A)66.Whatareyougoingtodo?67.Whereareyougoing?68.Whichuniversitieswillyouvisit?69.Bybus.\Bycar.\Bybike…70.Thanks,Iwill.第三节补全对话根据上下文的意思,把下列对话补充完整。(共5个小题,每小题1分)A:(75)_____________________________?B:Yes,please.Iwantasweaterformydaughter.A:Look!Herearesomesweatersforgirls.(76)_____________________________?B:SizeM.A:Doyoulikethisredone?B:Yes.Mydaughterlikesredbest.(77)________________________?A:$25.B(78)____________________.Doyouhaveanycheaperones?A:Howaboutthisone?It’sonly$18.B:Ok,I’lltakeit.Here’sthemoney.(79)_________.A:You’rewelcome.75.CanIhelpyou?/WhatcanIdoforyou?76.Whatsizedoyouwant/need?/Whatsizewouldyoulike?/Whatsize?77.Howmuchisit?/Whatistheprice?78.Itisalittle/tooexpensive/dear.79.Thanks./Thanksalot./Thankyou.【2011湖北黄冈】第二节补全对话(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)(HanMeiisourmonitor.She'stalkingtoLiMing.)HanMei=HLiMing=LL:Hi,HanMei,youlookunhappy.87.__________________?H:Iamgoingtothehospital.OurEnglishteacherMrs.Gaoisillandnowinhospital.L:88.______What'sthematter?H;Shehasaterriblestomachache.L:89.______________?H:Threedaysago.Sheisalwaysaroundusbeforeexams.Sheistoobusytoseethedoctor.We’dbettergoandseehertomorrow.90.__________?L:Whataboutfruitsandflowers?Youknow,somepresentsarenevertoosmall.Shetreatsusallasherownchildren.H:Iagreewithyou.91.___________?L:Outsidethehospitalgateat8:30a.m.H:8:30?It'stooearly.Let'smakeit10:00a.m.Someclassmateslivefarfromthehospital.L:OK.Bytheway,remembertotelltheothersaboutitbyusingQQ.H:Yes,Iwill.答案:87.Whathappened?88.Sheisinhospital.89.Whendidshehaveaterriblestomachache?90.Whatshouldwetake?91.Whenandwherewillwemeet?【2011湖南怀化】第二节完成对话请根据自己的实际情况完成你与主考之间的虚拟口试。(共5个小题,每小题2分)T=TeacherY=YouT:Now,mayIaskyousomequestionsaboutyourfamily?Y:Sure.T:Howmanypeoplearethereinyourfamily?Y:(66)______________________________.T:Well,whoarethey?Y:(67)______________________________.T:Bytheway,whatisyourfather?V:(68)______________________________.T:Then,wheredoeshework?Y:(69)_______________________________.T:Um.Doesyourmotherworktoo?Y:(70)________________________________.1:Oh.whatahappyfamilyyouhave!Keys:根据个人实际情况,写出答案。【2011贵州安顺】D.根据汉语提示完成对话。A:Mr.Wilson,(16)___________?(你来安顺多久了?)B:Threedays.A:(17)___________?(你游览过哪些景区?)B:HuangguoshuWaterfallandDragonPalace.A:(18)______________?(你觉得我们这座城市怎么样?)B:It’sbeautifulandquiet.Ithaschangesalotduringthepasttwoyears.A:Oh?(19)________.(好像你很了解我们这座城市。)Haveyoueverbeenherebefore?B:Yes.Icameheretogiveareportonfoodsafetytwoyearsago.A:Thenthistimeyouareherefor…?B:Justforaholiday.A:I’mverygladyoulikeourcity.(20)_____.(希望你玩得高兴)B:Thankyou.答案:16.howlonghaveyoubeeninAnshun17.Whichplacesofinteresthaveyouvisited18.Whatdoyouthinkofourcity/Howdoyoulikeourcity19.Itseemsthatyouhaveknownourcity/itverywell20.Ihopeyouwillhaveagoodtime/havefun/enjoyyourselfHaveagoodtime/Havefun/Enjoyyourself【2011山东】七、补全对话(共5小题,计5分)根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情景。A:Hello,LinFeng.(1)____________B:Oh,hello,LiLei.I’mgoingtowatchthefootballmatchbetweenourChineseteamandtheKoreanteam.A:Oh,that’ssuchanimportantmatch.Idon’twanttomissit.(2)____________B:Ofcourse.Let’sgo.A:Itseemsthatyoulikefootballverymuch.DoyoulikeP.E.?B:(3)____________A:Whynot?B:Becausetheteacherjustletsusplaygamesourselves.Whataboutyou?A:Ilikeitverymuch.(4)____________B:Youarelucky.A:(5)____________B:Yes,havingsportscanmakeushealthy.A:That’sright.Iagreewithyou.1.Whereareyougoing?/Whatareyougoingtodo?/Whyareyouinsuchahurry?2.CanIgowithyou?3.No,Idon’t./Idon’tlikeitatall./I’mnotinterestedinit./Notatall.4.OurteacherteachesusalotinP.E.lessons./WehavemanykindsofactivitiesinourP.E.lessons.5.Doyoulike(having)sports?/Doyouoftendosports?/Youaregoodatsports,aren’tyou?【2011襄阳】六、完成句子(本大题满分14分,每小题2分)阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。(注意:只写答案,试题的其它内容不得抄入答题卡。)66.----Canyoucometomybirthdayparty?----Sorry,Ican’t.I.(have)67.----Doeshedoexerciseseveryday?----Yes.Itevrymorning.(take)68.----Doyouknowanythingaboutthesinger?----Yes.Ihearsheattheageofsix.(sing)69.-----Didyougotothemovielastnight?----Yes.ButbythetimeIgotthere,themovie.(for).70.----I’vewaitedhereforalongtime.It’stoolate.----Bon’tworry.You.(until)71.----whatdoyouthinkofthehotel?----They.(enough)72.----Couldyoutellme?(put)----Sorry,Idon’tknow.66.haveto(stayathomeand/to)lookafter(takecareof/careof)mygrandmotherathome67.takeshimhalfanhourtoruntokeep(stay)fit(healthy)tomakehisbodystrong68.began(started)tobe(become)interested(takeaninterest)insingingforeignsongs69.hadbeenonformorethan(over)tenminutes70.won’t(can’t/aren’tgoingto)leave(aren’tleaving)(here)untilyouarecalled(someonecallsyou)71.serve(d)(us)warmlyenoughtomakeusfeelathome72.if(whether)themath(game/competiton)shouldbputoff(weshouldputoffthematch/game/competiton)becauseoftherain(becauseitwillrain/itisraining)【2011湖南长沙】Ⅳ写作技能(三部分,共11小题,计30分)第一节完成对话通读下面的对话,根据上下文补全对话内容。(共5小题,计10分)W:Whatareyougoingtodoforyourvacation,Jack?M:I’mgoingtotravelwithmysisterinItaly.W:Oh,agreatcountry!66___________?M:It’salwayssunnyandwarm.W:67___________?M:WearegoingtoleaveonJuly15th.W:68____________?M:We’llstaythereforafewdays.W:Whatareyougoingtodothere?M:69____________.W:Oh,that’swonderful.Haveagoodtime!M:Thankyou.Goodbye!W:70_____________!答案:66Howabouttheweatherthere?67Whenareyougoingtoleave?68.Howlongwillyoustaythere?69.Wearegoingshoppingandvisitingsomefamousplaces.orWearegoingtothebeach.70.Goodbye.【2011湖南永州】第一节补全对话(每题2分,共10分)A:71.Couldyoupleasetellmethewaytothepostoffice?B:Sure.Godowntheroadandthenturnleft.It'snexttoXinhuaBookstore.A:72?B:It'sabout10minutes'walk.A:CanItakeabus?B:73.A:74buscanItake?B:TheNo.9busortheNo.12bus.A:Isee.Thankyouverymuch.B:You're75.71.Excuseme72.Howfarisit?73.Certainly/Sure74.Which75.welcome(2011湖南衡阳)B)补全对话。根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。(共5小题,计10分)A:Hi,WangLin!68______________________________________?B:Myweekendwasgreat.Ifeltveryhappy.A:69__________________________________________________?B:Iwenttoasmallvillage.Ivisitedmygrandpawithmyparents.A:70__________________________________________________?B:Yes.It’salittlefar.It’saboutfortykilometersaway.A:Whatdidyoudothere?B:Ididmanythings.71_______________________________________.Whataboutyourweekend?A:72__________________________.Ididn’thaveanyfun.Ijuststayedathomeanddidmyhomework.68、Howwasyourweekend?69、Wheredidyougo?70、Isitfar?71、SuchasIplayedfootball,wentfishingandsoon.72、Thatwasterrible.【2011新疆阜康】七、补全对话(共5小题,计5分)根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情景。A:Morning!WhatcanIdoforyou?B:We’dliketomakeatripforaweekendholiday,please.A:Therearemanytravelpaths.(1)B:We’dliketochooseJinggangmountains.A:It’sreallyworthvisiting.(2)B:We’renotsure.Whichhoteldoyouthinkiscomfortable?A:TheHolidayHomeisverygood.What’smoreimportant,(3)B:Wedon’twanttoliveinanexpensivehotel.That’swhatwe’lldo.A:(4)B:OK.I’llaskmywifetofillinthisform.Bytheway,isitallrightifwepaybycreditcard?A:(5)Enjoyyourweekend.B:Thankyou.1.Which(path/one)wouldyouliketochoose?2.Whichhoteldoyouwanttolive/stayin?3.it’squite/very)cheap/it’snotexpensive.4.Will/Couldyoupleasefillinthisform?5.Sure./Certainly./Ofcourse./Yes,itisquiteallright.【泸州市2011】完成对话(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)根据对话内容,在每个空缺处填入一个适当的词,使整段对话意思完整,并将答案完整地写在题后答题栏中对应题号的横线上。(每空填一词)W:Excuseme,sir.M:Yes,whatcanI__56__foryou,madam?W:It’s12o’clock.Ihavebeenhere__57__anhourtomeetmyfather.ButIsawallthepassagerscomeoutexcept__58__.M:Areyousureofthe__59__hisflightarrives?W:Yes,Ithinkso.Hetoldmehewouldreachtheairport__60__about1:00thisafternoon.M:That’strue.FlightBA506hasjust__61__.W:What?BA506?Well,Idon’tthinkit’s__62__flightnumber.M:Doyou__63__hisflightnumber?W:It’sVA407.Ithink…Oh,aminute,please.Here.Iwrote__64__onmynotebook.Sorry,it’sVA408.M:VA408?Isee,madamtheflightwastoarriveat1:00,butitwillbetwohoursandtwentyminuteslatebecauseofthebadweatherinNewYork.W:OK.ThenIwill__65__towaitlonger.Thankyouverymuch,sir.M:Goodluck!Madam.56.________57._____58.______59._______60._______61.________62._____63._______64.______65._______【主旨大意】本篇是一位女士与飞机场服务员工之间的对话。讲述了一位女士在等待父亲的航班,但是记错了航班号码,已经抵达的并不是父亲的航班;另外:由于纽约恶略天气的原因,此次航班将推迟2小时20分钟抵达。所以,她将必须等待更长的时间。56.do客套用语:WhatcanIdoforyou?意为:我可以为你效劳吗?\我能为你做点什么吗?57.forfor+时间段,是固定用法。58.himexcept是介词,后面接宾格形式。Him指代“父亲”。59.time句意:你知道他的航班抵达的时间吗?time意为“时间”。60.at介词at+几点钟,是固定用法。61.arrived联系后文可知句意:BA506航班已经抵达了。62.his由于作者根本不相信。可推知句意:我认为那不是他的航班。63.remember联系下句可知询问:你记住他的航班号码了吗?64.itit指代航班号码。65.havehaveto意为“不得不;必须”,句意:我将必须等待更长的时间。【;四川成都】十、看图填空,一空一词。(共5小题,每小题1分;计5分)&81.Whatcanyouseeinthepicture?WecanseethataschoolaskatingMarathon.82.Howmanypeoplearethereinthepicture?Andwhoarethey?Thereareseven.Fivearestudentsandtheofthemare.83.Whatarethetheydoing?AmanandawomanareAlison,moststudentsareskatingandtwoofthemareontheground.84.WhatisAlisondoing?Heisthewoman's.85.WhendidAlisonstartedskating?Hestartedskatinghours.答案:81.isholding82.reporters83.resting84.question85.ago【;四川成都】一、完成对话。在对话空格中填上适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)Police:MissSnow,canyoutellmewhathappenedtoyouyesterdayevening?MissSnow:Iwasattacked(攻击).Police:Now,whatdoyourememberaboutthe1?MissSnow:Well,Iwasso2thewholedayyesterdaythatIcouldn'tstopmyjobfora3untilIfinisheditverylateintheevening.Police:Whattimedidyou4youroffice?MissSnow:Ataquarterpastnine.Police:Areyou5?MissSnow:Oh,yes.Iwearawatcheveryday.Police:Whatdidyoudothen?MissSnow:Well,Iclosedthedoorandquicklywent6tothefirstfloor.WhenIgottomycarIfoundthatIhadn't7thedooroftheoffice.Police:Didyougobackthen?MissSYes,Iquicklyreturnedtomyoffice.AtthedoorIwasabouttotakeoutmy8frommypursewhensuddenly9frombehindhitmeonthehead.Police:Didyouseetheperson10atthatmoment?MissSnow:No,itwasdarkthenandheworeastocking(长筒袜)overhishead.Police:OK.ThankyouMissSnow,pleasetakecare!答案:1.accident/attack2.busy3.break/rest4.leave5.sure6.down7.locked8.key9.somebody/someone10.clearly(2011湖南岳阳中考)B)完成对话通读下面的对话,然后根据上下文不全对话内容。Gina:Hi,Mary.Yourskirtissobeautiful.Mary:Thankyouverymuch.G:71?M:IboughtitinYunnan.G:Yunnan?Oh,youaresolucky.72?M:Yes,Iwenttherelastsummer.Ihadagoodtime.G:73?M:Itwassunnyandwarm.Ivisitedmanybeautifulplaces.G:74?M:Thepeoplethereareveryfriendlyandkind.G:Ihopetovisititoneday.M:I’msureyou’llloveit.G:IthinkIwill.Oh,I’mafraidImustgonow.Seeyou.M:75.71.Wheredidyoubuyit?72.Didyougotherelastsummer?73.Howwastheweatherthere?74.Whatdoyouthinkofthepeoplethere?75.Seeyou!【2011湖南益阳】通读下面的对话,然后根据上下文补全对话内容。A:Goodafternoon,Miller!66?B:I’mdrawingahorse.A:Ahorse?Canyouletmehavealook?B:67.Hereyouare.A:Oh,thehorselooksverynice.Doyouoftendrawinyourfreetime?B:68.A:Doyoulikedrawing?B:Yes.Ilikedrawingverymuch.A:69?B:Becauseit’sveryinteresting.Andmyartteacherisverykindtome.A:70?B:Ihaveanartlessononceaweek.66.Whatareyoudoing?67.Sure/Certainly/Ofcourse/Noproblem68.Yes,Ido.69.Why70.Howoftendoyouhaveanartlesson?
上一篇:下一篇:
用户名: !
分 值:100分
内 容: !
(注"!"为必填内容。) 验证码:}

我要回帖

更多关于 it will rain歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信